Changes

Per PrimKayeCaete

Phayu and Prapai had been best friends for a long time. Prapai had always been known as a playboy while Phayu... Més

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:

3.1K 107 10
Per PrimKayeCaete

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Going out with each other, they have learned a lot of things. That Phayu was super possessive when it came to Pai and that Pai can get so easily jealous when Phayu's junior tend to flirt with him. Pakin had organized another race, a couple of days back Phayu was so busy preparing for the race. Pai of course, was participating on the races and Phayu already knew he had to keep his cool since his boyfriend would as always catch people's attention.

The race was quick and of course Pai had won countless rounds. Pai pumped his fist in the air , as he got off his bike and hurriedly made his way towards Phayu. Phayu waved and Pai took off his helmet.
But before Pai could make it to Phayu's station, he was stopped by Pai's former flings.

"P'Paiii!" the one girl called out ,sweetly.

"P'Pai, we miss you. Where have you been?" the guy asked as they latched both latched onto each of Pai's arm.

Phayu's eyebrow met in the middle as he gripped his jacket tightly.

"Au. Pai's popular as ever" Saifah commented, making Phayu frown.

"He's such a pain in the ass" Phayu complained.

"Oho. You're so jealous, go over there and claim your man then" Saifah said.

"Haha. Yeah, it's been a while, I've been busy" Pai said as he unzipped his jacket, exposing his neck trailed with hickeys.

Phayu smiled when Pai tried to show those two the masterpiece he left on Pai's neck, hoping they would back away.

"Oh! You are definitely busy then, huh?" the guy teased.

"How about squeezing us in your busy schedule then? Not like you have a lover, right P'Pai?" the girl asked.

"I actually do have a lover and he can be a very jealous person"Pai said, as he glanced at Phayu.

"Haha! You're so funny P'. Quit joking around"the girl said as she smacked Pai's arm playfully.

" Yeah, we don't believe you for one second that you have a lover. Come on, play with us like the old times"the guy pressed on.

Phayu sighed as he went over to where they were, grabbed Pai's hand and got him away from the pair. The two blinked and was slightly surprised that Phayu did that.

" Au. P'Phayu? "the guy said.

" He's right, his lover is a very jealous person. I would stay away, if I were you"Phayu said.

"We don't believe he has a lover P' "the girl said.

Phayu snapped, grabbed Pai and kissed him fully on the lips.. in front of them. Their mouths were wide open, not expecting the sudden turn of events. Phayu ended the kiss, Pai was surprised but then smiled widely.

"I am his lover, so if you don't want me to mess your pretty faces up then better stay away from my boyfriend"Phayu said, glaring at them both.

" S-sorry P'Phayu, we didn't know. Girl, come on let's go! "the guy apologized , grabbed the girl and they hurriedly fled.

Pai smiled, linked his arms around Phayu's and rest his head on Phayu's shoulder.

"Aww.. so sweet! You claimed ownership on me, I like it"Pai said.

Phayu frowned and flicked Pai's forehead, causing the other to wince in pain.

"Shia! That hurt!" Pai complained.

"Serves you right! I can't with you and your fanbase!" Phayu grumbled.

" What fanbase? I didn't know I had one"Pai teased.

"You know damn well what I am talking about!Stop acting cool and making them like you, you stupid oaf! "Phayu replied.

" Who knew my lover can get jealous"Pai added.

"Keep teasing me and you won't be getting any for a week"Phayu replied.

" A week? That's too long, I won't be able to survive a week"Pai said, pouting.

" Your puppy dog face won't work on me anymore"Phayu teased.

Pai panicked and hugged Phayu tightly, he leans in and kissed Phayu's cheeks.

"Aww.. don't be mad, na? You know I love all your facial expressions that's why I tease you. Please smiled, na, na?" Pai said poking Phayu's cheeks.

"Argh! Fine! Sheesh! "Phayu grumbled while he took a hanky and wiped the sweat from Pai's face.

"I love you"Pai blurted out, making Phayu blush.

"Me too"Phayu replied, making Pai frown.

" Aww. I don't get one back?"Pai pouted.

" You already know the answer to that"Phayu said.

" But I wanna hear it"Pai pleaded.

" Aish! Just hurry up, Sai is waiting for us. We were both really hungry already, you took so long"Phayu complained.

" Is that so? I'll treat you guys then"Pai offered.

Sai drove his own car while Phayu rode with Pai, they went to one of Sai's favorite restaurant for a meal. They ordered, got their meal and sat down. They were eating their meal peacefully until 2 people went up to their table

"Excuse me P'Phayu" the 1st guy said.

"Yes?" Phayu replied.

"We are incoming Architecture students, we just saw your works and we are huge fans. Can we get a picture with you?"the 2nd guy asked.

Phayu turned to Pai and saw his eyebrows meeting in the middle. Phayu smirked and nodded.

"Sure thing" Phayu said, making Pai frown.

The two guys went to Phayu's side and they took a picture.

"Thank you so much P'Phayu" the guy said.

"Will you be visiting the faculty sometimes? Is it okay if we get your number?" the other guy asked.

"He will be visiting the faculty from time to time since he is an alumni but no, he won't be giving out his number to anyone" Pai spoke out, surprising the juniors.

"Umm.. who might you be P'? "the first guy asked.

"I am his boyfriend. I understand you guys admire him as your senior but any more than that you will have to face me"Pai replied.

"Sorry, we didn't know. P'Phayu, it was nice to meet you" the two gave them a wai and left their table.

Phayu chuckled while Pai continued to frown and faced his lover.

"Not funny"Pai said.

" Why not? You should see your face"Phayu laughed.

" Yes, it's the same face you make when Pai gets approached by other people"Sai said, making Phayu click his tongue.

"Is that so?"Pai teased.

"He lies, I do no such thing" Phayu replied.

"I know when you're lying, ya know. You avert your gaze every single time"Pai said.

" Fine, it's true. Now you know how I feel when people flirt with you" Phayu said.

"Oho. You finally admit you're jealous... You're so cute" Pai said as he swung his arm around Phayu.

"Stop being stupid" Phayu said, feeling embarrassed.

"Aish! Stop flirting in front of me, you're making me feel so single" Sai said, sighing.

"You should go get yourself a lover then" Phayu said.

"Easier said than done. Oh well! I'll go ahead then... I can't stand all this sweetness around me. Pai, thanks for the treat, happy anniversary again to you guys."Sai said as he got his bag and headed outside.

"What's up with him?"Pai asked.

"He just got rejected by one of my juniors"Phayu replied.

"That's because they all love you"Pai sulked.

"Stop getting jealous, you already know who I belong to"Phayu said.

" Oh? Remind me again?"Pai teased.

Phayu chuckled, leaned in and whispered into Pai's ears.

"If we make it home within half an hour, then I'll let you know who I belong to"Phayu said, seductively.

"Miss? The check please!" Pai instantly said, making Phayu smile and shake his head in amusement.

*MEANWHILE back at Sky's dorm*

Rain had been preparing all day for tonight, it was finally his and Rain's 1st year anniversary. He has used the spare key that Sky had given him. Sky had to go buy materials for his project, Rain gave him an excuse so he couldn't go with the other. He instantly went to Sky's dorm to set things up. Suddenly his phone rang, it was Sky calling him.

"Hello?" Rain answered.

"Are you almost done? I just got to my apartment, I'm gonna take a shower and wait for you" Sky said.

"Okay. I'll see you there, I'm almost done" Rain lied.

"Okay. I love you" Sky said.

"Khaaaaap. I love you too" Rain said sweetly and hung up the phone.

He proceeded to turn off all the lights and waited for Sky to get there. He heard a keys jingling and the door slowly opened as Rain turned the lights on.

"Surprise!" Rain yelled, surprising Sky in the process.

"Jeez! You almost gave me a heart attack" Sky pouted.

Rain smiled, went over to Sky and hugged him tightly , as Sky hugged him back.

"Happy anniversary Sky " Rain said.

"Thanks. Happy anniversary  as well " Sky replied.

They broke the hug and looked at what Rain had set up for them.  Rain moved the furniture around and put up a small tent with some wine and food.

They then proceeded towards the bedroom where he saw LED lights on the wall with pictures of them and their dates and travels.

"So you lied to me and told me you were busy because of these?" Sky asked, pretending to sulk.

"Yes, I'm sorry na. I didn't want to lie to you, I just want to do something special for you especially today" Rain said.

Sky pushed Rain onto the bed and straddled him.

"Don't worry, I'm not really complaining. I am happy. Thank you so much" Sky said as he leaned in and kissed Rain on the lips.

Once he did, he felt Rain's erection.

"I guess I'm not the only one who's happy" Sky teased.

"Sky don't tease me naaaa" Rain pouted.

"I guess dinner can wait" Sky said as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hell yes!" Rain said as he hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt as well.

Needless to say, both couples had an eventful 1st year anniversary.

A/N: With that, Changes come to an end.  I hope that you guys enjoyed this story. Please read and support all my other stories. Love ya all!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17K 694 23
It's been about a year since Sky and Rain has gotten married, and things could never be better. Sky and Rain has started working in the same company...
55.4K 2.4K 42
It's a love story of PrapaiSky..... sky meet Prapai instead of Gun on that day at club and become friends. Sky loves Prapai but it remained unrequit...
5.7K 336 7
Six-hundred-year-old Phayu comes across a sweet-smelling cute boy one night and decides to make the boy his by any means necessary.
116K 4.7K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...