Chapter 8:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Going out with each other, they have learned a lot of things. That Phayu was super possessive when it came to Pai and that Pai can get so easily jealous when Phayu's junior tend to flirt with him. Pakin had organized another race, a couple of days back Phayu was so busy preparing for the race. Pai of course, was participating on the races and Phayu already knew he had to keep his cool since his boyfriend would as always catch people's attention.

The race was quick and of course Pai had won countless rounds. Pai pumped his fist in the air , as he got off his bike and hurriedly made his way towards Phayu. Phayu waved and Pai took off his helmet.
But before Pai could make it to Phayu's station, he was stopped by Pai's former flings.

"P'Paiii!" the one girl called out ,sweetly.

"P'Pai, we miss you. Where have you been?" the guy asked as they latched both latched onto each of Pai's arm.

Phayu's eyebrow met in the middle as he gripped his jacket tightly.

"Au. Pai's popular as ever" Saifah commented, making Phayu frown.

"He's such a pain in the ass" Phayu complained.

"Oho. You're so jealous, go over there and claim your man then" Saifah said.

"Haha. Yeah, it's been a while, I've been busy" Pai said as he unzipped his jacket, exposing his neck trailed with hickeys.

Phayu smiled when Pai tried to show those two the masterpiece he left on Pai's neck, hoping they would back away.

"Oh! You are definitely busy then, huh?" the guy teased.

"How about squeezing us in your busy schedule then? Not like you have a lover, right P'Pai?" the girl asked.

"I actually do have a lover and he can be a very jealous person"Pai said, as he glanced at Phayu.

"Haha! You're so funny P'. Quit joking around"the girl said as she smacked Pai's arm playfully.

" Yeah, we don't believe you for one second that you have a lover. Come on, play with us like the old times"the guy pressed on.

Phayu sighed as he went over to where they were, grabbed Pai's hand and got him away from the pair. The two blinked and was slightly surprised that Phayu did that.

" Au. P'Phayu? "the guy said.

" He's right, his lover is a very jealous person. I would stay away, if I were you"Phayu said.

"We don't believe he has a lover P' "the girl said.

Phayu snapped, grabbed Pai and kissed him fully on the lips.. in front of them. Their mouths were wide open, not expecting the sudden turn of events. Phayu ended the kiss, Pai was surprised but then smiled widely.

"I am his lover, so if you don't want me to mess your pretty faces up then better stay away from my boyfriend"Phayu said, glaring at them both.

" S-sorry P'Phayu, we didn't know. Girl, come on let's go! "the guy apologized , grabbed the girl and they hurriedly fled.

Pai smiled, linked his arms around Phayu's and rest his head on Phayu's shoulder.

"Aww.. so sweet! You claimed ownership on me, I like it"Pai said.

Phayu frowned and flicked Pai's forehead, causing the other to wince in pain.

"Shia! That hurt!" Pai complained.