Chapter 7:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

It was almost 6 pm and thankfully no one pulled them over as Pai was speeding the streets of Bangkok, Phayu holding him close but was touching Pai in different places as if teasing him.

"Almost there. Hurry and claim your prize" Phayu said as he caressed Pai's leg.

"Ai'Yu, stop torturing me" Pai said, trying to concentrate.

But Phayu won't let up and continued to torture Pai until they finally reached Phayu's house. Once they did, Pai parked the motorcycle, got down and took Phayu's hand and they hurriedly went inside. He dragged Phayu to his bedroom, leaned in and was about to kiss Phayu but he stopped Pai.

"Pai, let me see if my brother is still here" Phayu said.

Pai smirked, reached out and kissed Phayu.

"Don't worry, I texted Sai before we came back. So he won't be here. Don't be slick na, I didn't forget how naughty you were earlier . I think you need to be punished" Pai whispered as then licked Phayu's ears, making the other turn red.

" Oh yeah? Why don't you punish me then?" Phayu smirked, as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Pai gulped, his now-boyfriend was indeed hot. Pai smiled and pulled his lover in for a kiss which Phayu gladly welcomed. Pai lowered his hand, landing on Phayu's waist as he pulled him closer and deepening the kiss. Phayu wraps his arms around Pai as Pai slowly kisses his neck. Impatiently, he ripped Phayu's shirt and threw it on the floor. He smirked as he pushed Phayu onto the bed, his lover panting hard from their kisses. Pai removed his shirt, Phayu stared at his lover's chest. He licked his lips as he stared at the other hungrily.

Phayu grabbed Pai's hand and sat him down on the bed. Pai blinked but soon found his belt undone, zipper open and his cock in the warmth of Phayu's mouth. Pai softly moaned, his hand finding it's way at the back of Phayu's head. The other find delight with Pai's reaction, opened his mouth more taking him in more his mouth.

"Hmm. . Yu, so good" Pai moaned.

Phayu bobbed his head up and down, faster that Pai couldn't resist the urge to thrust his cock into Phayu's mouth as well. Phayu sucked faster until he could feel Pai tense up.

"F-fuck!" Pai moaned as he pulled his cock out of Phayu's mouth and ended up coming on his face.

"Shit! Sorry.. I got you dirty! Tissues.. where are they?" Pai apologized as he reached for wipes and slowly cleaned Phayu's face.

"So sweet na... But I don't think you should clean me up just yet. Since..." Phayu began as he took Pai's finger and licked it while staring at Pai.

"You will be getting me dirty all night long" Phayu said, making Pai's cock spring back to life.

Phayu was happy for the reaction, he slowly got up and pulled his pants down. Phayu smiled as he laid down in bed, opened his legs.

"What happened? I thought I was getting punished" Phayu teased.

Pai smiled as he got on top of Phayu, took the tie from the floor and bound Phayu's hands together.

"Oh, don't worry. You are" Pai said as he held Phayu's hands as he started trailing kisses down Phayu's neck.

Phayu moaned as slightly, Pai kissed his chest and found his tongue swirling around Phayu's nipple. Pai's hand founds it's way to Phayu's cock, wanting Pai's attention. He slowly stroked Phayu's cock as he sucks his nipple.