Chapter 4:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

The sunlight creeped from the blinds and was enough to slowly wake Phayu from his peaceful slumber. The moment he woke up, the first things he saw was Pai's chest, he looked up and saw Pai's peacefully sleeping face. His eyes widen but dare not move yet until he decided on his next move. How did he end up with his best friend in bed? With his head on his chest and their arms wrapped up in each other. He looked down and saw that he was changed into his house clothes. He cursed himself mentally on why he allowed himself to drink too much.

Suddenly Pai started to stir, Phayu frantically closed his eyes and pretended to still be asleep. Pai slowly opened his eyes and looked at Phayu. Pai smiled and played with Phayu's hair before taking both their arms off each other and he got from bed. He put on a shirt and made his way towards the kitchen and attempt to prepare something for breakfast. Phayu smiled and touched the spot on his  that Pai has touched.

'You're so done Phayu! Don't fall for it, he's your best friend' Phayu thought to himself.

Phayu was too lazy to get up still, until he smelt something burning in the kitchen.

"Shiaaaa!" he heard Pai yell from outside.

He immediately got up and ran over to check on Pai. He saw Pai attempt to cook eggs and end up burning them. He turned and saw that Pai has burned his finger, Phayu immediately turned on the water from the sink and took Pai's finger to run it under cold water.

"Aish! Don't burn my house down" Phayu clicked his tongue as he took over.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make us breakfast, since you always take care of me" Pai pouted.

And as always Phayu is weak to Pai's weak or guilty expressions.

"It's fine. I'm just worried you will hurt yourself, you know you're not good with housework" Phayu explained, trying to ease Pai's guilt.

"But... I want to help" Pai said.

"Sit" Phayu commanded, Pai did as he was told.

Phayu went over to took the first aid kit from his cubby and opened it. He set it down before Pai, took his finger and applied ointment.

"Hurts.." Pai winced in pain.

"Just bare with me, na?" Phayu said as he applied more ointment then wrapped his finger with a gauze and band-aid.

"There. That should do it for now. Don't do anything stupid anymore, okay?" Phayu said, making Pai pout again.

"Fine. If you really wanna be helpful then go set the table while I whip us up something to eat. Sounds fair? "Phayu asked, Pai smiled and nodded.

Pai excitedly stood up and started cleaning the table before setting up. Phayu immediately went to make breakfast for both of them. After 15 minutes, he was done cooking, he placed the food down on the table and Pai beamed with happiness as his tummy was starting to complain with hunger. Phayu started placing food onto Pai's plate.

"Go and eat" Phayu said.

Pai nodded and took his utensils but ended up having a hard time cutting his food since his hand was banged up. Phayu just shook his head and cut Pai's food into pieces.

"There. So it will be easier for you" Phayu said.

Pai thanked him and started happily eating his food. Suddenly his phone rang, Pai took a look and paled when he saw his mom's name on the caller ID. He took a deep breath before answering the call and put it on speaker.