๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

Par strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... Plus

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.

1.3K 43 103
Par strawberrymlk-

𝐗𝐕

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  Whilst Y/N followed after Viktor, the rest of the Hargreeves remained in the parlor. Five debated following Y/N, but he decided against it. After their most recent argument, he wasn't sure she'd want him around.
  He hated how many fights they'd been having, but he couldn't seem to prevent them. Maybe he ought to listen to Klaus' advice. Maybe it was time to let her go. Maybe all she needed was a bit of independence.
  He stayed in the parlor with the other Hargreeves.

  Y/N chased after Viktor, following the sounds of his footsteps. She wasn't entirely sure she was following those sounds correctly, but after being lost in this house once before, she was sure she'd have better luck this time.
  Eventually, Y/N heard a door slam as she hurried down a flight of stairs. She recognized the area from when she, Allison, and Luther had been chased by Fei's crows. At the end of the hall, there was only one closed door. She figured that was where Viktor had hidden.

  Raising a fist to the door, she rapped her knuckles against the wood, hearing faint snivels from inside. After no one opened the door, she let herself in.
  Viktor sat on the bed, tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't dare meet Y/N's eye.
  She closed the door softly behind her before taking a seat beside Viktor. For a moment, all that disrupted the silence was the gentle sniffs from the man. Y/N wrapped her arms around him as he sunk into the embrace, crying harder. She'd never been the best at comforting people, but she tried, regardless.

  "It's okay...You're okay..." She soothed as Viktor's sobs quietened slightly. He held his own arms around Y/N's shoulders, both of them feeling safe in each other's embrace. It had been a long time since either of them felt that way.
  "I'm sorry..." He murmured, once his breathing had returned to normal, "I didn't- You shouldn't have to look after me."
  Y/N shook her head incredulously, "Don't apologize for being upset. You did nothing wrong."

  The pair jumped as the door creaked open. Ben entered his room, his eyebrows narrowing as his eyes fell upon Y/N and Viktor, a look of confusion crossing his features.
  "What...Whatever it is you came to say, I'm not coming down to help if Allison's still there." Viktor muttered, causing Y/N to glance at him in annoyance. Not at Viktor, but at Allison. He had every right not to help them.
  "Just came to get my jacket." Ben raised his eyebrows, his voice mocking. "Have you just been sat here, crying on my bedsheets, emo?"
  After no response, Ben let out a cold chuckle, "Wow! That's so embarrassing."
  "Do you always have to be such a dick?" Y/N scolded, glaring up at the man. He raised his eyebrows, a smirk hovering on his lips.
  Before he could answer that, though, Viktor muttered, "It's official. Our Ben was better."
  "So I'm told." He said, ignoring Y/N's question. Though she hadn't meant for it to be answered anyway. "But didn't he die? You know, people say we have egos, but you're the real messy bitches." Y/N was surprised at his forwardness, but she wasn't totally shocked. He was, in fact, a dick. "Letting the world burn because you're angry at your sister? Outstanding."
  "That's not what I'm doing." Viktor mumbled.
  "Don't care. Won't matter much longer anyway...In a few days we'll all be, uh, kugel-toast. And I guess Harlan will have died for nothing. Nice work."

  He left the pair alone, the both of them slightly shocked at his unnecessary mention of Harlan. Y/N debated trying to convince Viktor to help the others, but he seemed to have already made up his mind. He stood up abruptly, turning to face Y/N.
  "If I go down...you'll come too, right?" He asked her, his expression nervous.
  "Of course!" She reassured, a soft smile spreading across her features.
  Viktor visibly relaxed, "Cool. Okay. Thanks." He grinned.

  The two made their way back out of Ben's room, towards the parlor. However, upon finding no one there, they turned back to the main entrance, in search of the rest of the Hargreeves.
  Viktor led the way to the basement, Y/N following closely behind. They were met with the familiar faces of the others, surrounding a giant, blinding orb of light. It let out a low thrumming sound as they approached.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  I wasn't entirely sure what I expected, but for one, it wasn't this. Before Viktor and I, was a bright ball of what looked to be lightning, floating in the middle of the space. Huh. So this was a kugelshitz.

  "Viktor, Y/N. So glad you could join us." Fei nodded to us, a welcoming smile on her face. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all.
  "We need you both." Sloane said. After seeing the way my eyes widened in anxiousness, she gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it's not too difficult."
  I swallowed my nerves, nodding and smiling weakly back at her. This was way more responsibility than I was used too.

  "Okay, how do we start?" Viktor asked, joining Sloane's side. I went to stand beside Lila, who grinned at me cheerfully. She seemed a lot less worried than I was about this.
  "Have you ever moved a nest of bees?" Sloane replied, earning a confused expression from Lila.
  "No, because that's weird." She muttered, causing me to suppress a laugh. I bit the inside of my lip to prevent from smiling too wide.
  "You can't just pick it up." Sloane ignored Lila's comment, moving slightly around the kugelshitz, so that the four of us were spaced evenly around it, with the cube floating above it.
  "You have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it, and then you trap it." She explained.
  The cube made a series of weird, robotic noises. Sloane nodded once in understanding, before her hands softly glowed and she rose from the ground, her arms outstretched around the ball.

  "One of those black holes inside is vibrating at a different rate." Fei said to Viktor, Lila and I. I tried hard to concentrate on the sounds of vibrations, but the noise was very faint.
  "I can feel them." Viktor nodded, just as I picked up the sound more. I, too, was beginning to feel the vibrations of the black hole.
  "Good. Whatever happens, don't let them speed up or change, or everything will blow." Fei instructed. Viktor looked at me, giving a reassuring smile. I smiled back weakly, focusing on the one vibration that was different from the others. I wasn't entirely sure how I was supposed to stop it if it sped up or slowed down, but I tried not to think too hard about that.
  "Don't shake the bees. Got it." Viktor nodded again, before his hands and eyes began to glow. A wave of blue light engulfed the ball.
  "Lila, Y/N, when you're ready, do exactly like Viktor." Fei instructed. Lila nodded, her eyes beginning to glow. She followed after Viktor, another wave of blue energy wrapping itself around the kugelshitz. I took a deep breath, terrified of messing this up. But I knew I had to.

  I squeezed my eyes shut as the familiar warmth of the light appeared in my hands. Taking another deep breath and peeling my eyes open, I raised my hands up towards the ball, copying Viktor and Lila.
  Another wave of light escaped from my hands, the same as the others'. That was reassuring.
  I held my hands up more confidently now, focusing hard on the vibrations. They didn't seem to change, again giving me more confidence that I was doing this right.
  The cube made more noises, before a voice rang out. I couldn't make out what they were saying over the noise of the energy waves and the kugelshitz. All I knew was that it was Grace talking. And she sounded pissed.

  A sudden blast of flames licked around the side of the brick column beside me, causing me to jump away. Somehow, I managed to keep the energy shield in tact and I tried not to focus on Grace's sudden murderous intentions. I trained my eyes back onto the kugelshitz, tuning out the shouts and yelps of the Hargreeves.
  The increasing heat of the room was hard to ignore, but we were close, and I knew there was no time for distractions. The energy shield was shrinking slowly, enclosing the ball inside. Just a few more minutes...

  The fire stopped abruptly as a faint, familiar whooshing sound could be heard. The Hargreeves joined us again, watching in anticipation as the shield decreased until it was almost touching the kugelshitz.
  "Christopher, now!" Sloane shouted over the noise of the waves. The cube broke apart into hundreds of small pieces. To say I expected that would be a lie. But hey, whatever works to save the world, right?
  The pieces surrounded the kugelshitz, which was getting gradually smaller. By now, it took up only half the space as before, and was still shrinking.
  I strained to keep my focus on the vibrations, but I felt as if I'd collapse at any moment. Who knew saving the world was so exhausting?

  The parts of the cube moved towards each other, trapping the kugelshitz inside. From the cracks, shone a bright, clear blue light, but the ball itself couldn't be seen. I let myself relax, sighing and falling back against the column. The four of us panted and caught our breaths, stunned that we'd actually managed to do it. Almost.
  I shrugged back away from the wall, staring intently at the cube. It shook slightly, sparking a new worry inside of me. We had done it, right?

  "Did it work?" Five asked, appearing beside me. I jumped slightly, shocked at his entrance. I forgot he could do that. I hated it.
  "Next kugel-wave in three..." Sloane panted, "Two..." I braced myself to be vaporized, "One..." With my fists balled at my side in anticipation, I expected the worst. But it never came.
  Instead, a small puff of air came from the cube, almost as if it farted. From what ass, I had no idea, but that didn't matter. We'd done it. We actually saved the fucking world!

  The cube- I mean, Christopher (I'd decided he deserved his name now, since he'd helped save the world, and all)- said something unintelligible as Sloane gasped softly. I still couldn't quite believe we had actually done it, but everyone else was already heading upstairs, the basement echoing with cheers of celebration. I wasn't just going to stand here alone, so I began to follow. Though I wasn't completely alone.

  "You did good." Five congratulated, stopping me in my tracks. I sighed softly, still mad at him. But at least he wasn't being a dick now.
  "Thanks..." I muttered, glancing over my shoulder and offering him a smile. He returned it hesitantly, but before he could say anything else, I quickly followed after the others.
  I'd just helped save the world, and I'd rather go and celebrate with everyone else, than stand with Five in the basement whilst he apologized. If that was what he was gonna do. I wasn't entirely sure he wasn't going to try to justify his attitude. 

  Diego patted my back as I caught up with the Hargreeves.
  "You did it!" He cheered, grinning from ear to ear. It felt good to finally be able to breathe. It'd been a long time since I felt like that.
  The other Hargreeves also praised Sloane, Viktor, Lila and I (safe for Allison who was sulking miserably). I congratulated them as well, since they'd obviously helped too. It really seemed like everything was gonna be okay after all.

  Ben's cheerful voice filled the parlor, "Champagne, anyone?"

✮✮✮

  okay so i haven't actually started writing the next chapter yet, but i kinda figured out a plan (this isn't exact yet though and it might change)

  okay so next chapter is gonna probably have the big argument, but then the one after that is gonna be when they make up (also the one w the smut-remember though idk how to write smut tbh so it's gonna be rlly basic and i'll leave it on a sort of cliffhanger so u can imagine the rest). after that idk, tbh i'll probably just stick to the plot of the episodes. in total there's gonna be only about 4-6 more chapters (i think) till this book is done. lowkey kinda sad abt that but tbh it's alr bc i got another book in the works (scream 5/6 if ur interested 😋😋)

  so ya, that's everything i have planned pretty much
  i love u guys sm and i hope u have a great day/night <33

  ❪ chapters released every wednesday, 4:00pm and friday, 5:30pm ❫

-eva xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

185K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story
Victoria ยน Par X_random_X

Fiction gรฉnรฉrale

142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
70.3K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
160K 3.7K 58
Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard