๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ

8.9K 100 131
By sultrylover

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

One thing men are incapable of is allowing themselves to get rejected.

Their awful, pathetic demeanour after rejection is one that can be studied by the best psychologists on plant Earth. Yet, it'll always stem back to one thing - their own petty insecurities.

Men are the first to jump at insults and place the blame onto the women, always overlooking their own wrongs. And yet, they're the ones who are deemed 'strong' and 'perfect' for society.

Not even this monster that's standing behind me, grinding his dick into my lower thigh is capable of diminishing said stereotype. I'm not one to judge based on them, however this man doesn't take no for an answer.

"Follow me," I whisper in his ear, turning around to face him. I don't miss how his eyes fall into a gaze of sexual desire, and I want to laugh about how much of a fool he is.

The room full of sweaty, dancing bodies make no effort to even budge a centimetre as I, and the dog behind me, manoeuvre our way towards the staircase that leads to the VIP section.

Music pours more drastically into my ears as we make our way closer to the DJ booth, the sight of elderly men staring at the women's bodies making me want to cringe. And kill them all.

I refrain from my intrusive thoughts, after all I had a middle-aged man to take care of.

The creep's rough,calloused hands inch their way down my back, the feeling making me want to cut off his dick and feed him it. His body doesn't leave mine as we make our way up to the first floor, turning right and I shove him into the first empty room my eyes come across.

"You're a feisty one, baby." The creep slurs, his eyes drowsy and blood-shot red, telling me all I need to know. The guy is high on so much shit that I'm certain he's one minute away from a stroke.

My fingers lock the door, adrenaline beginning to pump its way through my veins, my body already knowing the comfort that's going to relieve my limbs.

I look down to my stilettos, and I feel guilt if my red shoes get even a drop of blood onto them. So I take them off, placing them right next to the door in attempt to assure myself that I'll be able to have a quick escape.

I turn around to face the fucker that feels the need to continue his antics even after I slapped his hand away more than once. The word 'horrified' is something that would never be able to describe the feeling I feel as I'm met with the man dressed in only his socks, his minuscule dick on full show.

I place my disgust aside, and tilt my head to the side, smirking at him. He may believe I find him attractive, yet if he was to hear the thoughts that are currently running through my head, he'd jump out the window and run for his life.

"Let's have some fun, baby."

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐎𝐕

The balaclava covering my face doesn't do enough justice to hide the fury rushing through me.

Sweaty bodies don't even acknowledge my existence, nor do the security. Dimitri is on look out, he managed to hack into the system as soon as I told him about my problem. Even after shaking his head and beginning to ramble on about the consequences of my actions, Dimitri still obeyed my orders.

As I press myself against the wall of the hallway, my eyesight managing to find every single man on my radar. My sniper and pistol are both strapped to my waist, covered by my shirt.

I look up towards the camera, almost like I'm telling Dimitri that I'm doing it, or at least that I'm going to do it.

My eyes skim my surroundings, searching for anyone who has the ability to see me and what I'm about to do. As I observe that everything here is clear, I raise my sniper, and in less than three seconds a man's body falls onto the ground with a loud thud.

Before anyone can register what has just happened, I avert my aim to another man, his body falling the same way the first one did.

I move my sniper a few inches, and another man dies.

The only one left is upstairs, with her.

As all the drunken bodies have realised what exactly has happened, the club breaks out in a massive panic, screams filling the rooms and overpowering the blasting music.

I take my chance, running towards the staircase as everyone is too busy running out of the foggy club. I skip as many steps as I can, rushing myself to get to the fucker and kill him.

One thing I don't deal well with is when one messes with someone who's mine. She may not know that as of now, but I'll ensure she does.

"Remember, first door on the right." Dimitri speaks into my ear piece, and I nod, knowing he's able to see me and my every move.

My foot kicks down the door in a frenzy, and I'm greeted with a more than happy sight. I'm delighted even. The fucker is strapped to a chair, Adrianna's hair is tied up as she holds a knife in her hand, her eyes snapping towards mine as she realises my intrusion.

Adrianna's plump lips part, her eyes furrowing as she observes me in my attire. I don't doubt the fact that she knows who I am, despite my body being covered by every inch.

"You and your dramatics," she tuts at me, and I feel the sudden urge to bend her over until she apologises for her words. But I don't, I compose myself and look down at her, her green eyes gazing into mine.

"You gonna kill him, or shall I?" I ask, and Adrianna is clearly confused as to why I even need to do such a thing.

"Considering I have him tied up, I'm doing the killing. You can fuck off and run." Adrianna shakes her head at me, turning back around the face the unconscious cunt of a man. I don't allow her to have her way, at all.

I grab Adrianna, pushing her against the nearest wall and wrap my hand around her throat, squeezes it once, twice. "One thing you're not going to do, is talk back to me." I say into her ear, planting a kiss onto the nape of her neck. A spot I know affects her.

Adrianna doesn't say anything except stare at me with her rage-filled green specks, her eyebrows furrowing as she doesn't make an attempt to take her gaze off of me.

The Spanish devil can be as angry as she wants, because at the end of the day nothing would match the anger I felt a mere few days ago as I woke up alone.

And with that thought alone, I lift my pistol, facing it backwards towards the tied up man, and shoot. My eyes never fail to leave hers, and some may even call me cocky for knowing that shot was going to be easy to make. I'm proven correct as I hear a body slump, despite it being tied up. Once you've done this job long enough, you can shoot someone with your eyes closed.

"Stupid bastard," the devil spews out, the anger evident in her voice as she begins to squirm under my touch, yet all I do is squeeze the sides of her throat in warning.

"Watch your mouth." Adrianna rolls her eyes, the bright green cascading into the back of her head and if I didn't have my patience, she'd be bent over the bed and fucked raw.

However, I'd first have to throw the fucker out of the window in order to get my way with her.

As I sense her nerves finally calm to a sense of calmness, I release her and she doesn't make an effort to move. Instead, Adrianna is in a state of thought as she stares blankly into the wall behind me.

"Why did you kill him? Why did you shoot three people downstairs, probably killing them as well?" Adrianna hums, her head tilting to her left as I focus my gaze intensely onto her face.

Nothing would ever compare to her beauty, the way she can put minimal effort in and she still looks insanely beautiful. If I have to kill every man to ensure she knows that she's mine, and that I'm hers, I will do so.

"Because they were looking at and touching someone who's mine." I shrug, deciding to walk away from her and avert my attention towards fixing the mess that we both made. Adrianna can be as delusional as she wants to be, yet it'll always be the same situation.

Papa always told me that I had something in my head, most likely inheriting the disorder from my mother.

Kak tol'ko u tebya poyavitsya pervy vkus, ty stanesh' oderzhimym. Kak i tvoya mat', i ty ne smozhesh' ostanovit'sya. ( Translation - Russian. "As soon as you have your first taste, you'll grow obsessed. Just like your mother, and you won't be able to stop.")

Mama was - still is - addicted to drugs, alcohol. It never mattered how good of a person my father was to her, how her two children thought to do anything to protect her. She chose drugs over us millions of times over.

Sometimes it even went further.

Mama lost her money, and papa never stooped so low to lend her any to fuel her addiction. So, in response she began to sell her two kids to her 'friends'.

And perhaps, that's when I finally learnt that even the closest people to you don't have the heart to see you as you - and instead see you as a plot to their games.

Only the laughter of the Spanish devil brings me out of my thoughts, and only now do I realise I've been frozen in my tracks for possibly around twenty seconds. Her laugh seems bitter, almost like she can't believe what just came out of my mouth.

I turn around to face Adrianna, and she instantly sobers up almost like she can tell I'm not joking around. Her green specks drown in what seems like guilt - and I'm almost about to ask her what's wrong, but she beats me to it and answers my mental question.

"What happened to you?" Adrianna's voice sounds broken, like she knows what the answer is going to be but can't seem to put herself up to believe it.

"Sé que viste el tatuaje." I avert my gaze from her, I don't want Adrianna to sympathise with me. It isn't who she is as a person, and I most definitely won't be the one who breaks her guard down brick by brick - no matter how much I want to. (Translation - Spanish. "I know you saw the tattoo.")

As I focus on untying the deceased body, I hear movements from behind me until I see Adrianna settle herself down onto the bed, behind the chair that I'm facing.

"You're not alone, Niko. We both have our demons that haunt us." Adrianna speaks in a voice so soft - that if I wasn't looking directly at her, I would never know it's her talking. After all, Adrianna has the whole name of being one of the cruelest people in New York.

- flashback !
10 years ago.

"Poydem, Nikolai. Poznakom'sya s moim drugom." My mama slurred, her words coming out slow and broken as she nearly trips over herself. ( "Come, Nikolai. Meet my friend.")

Me being the naive thirteen year old, I walked steadily towards her as she stepped aside revealing the young-aged woman. She couldn't have been any older than 21, and her looks telling me all I needed to know about her.

She was the same as mama, fuelling her life with drugs and alcohol at any chance she had. Her smile was conniving, like she already knew what I was there for.

And maybe even I did.

I gripped my sister's hand, her being the younger one I felt the need to protect her from whatever mama was about to throw at us.

"Ona o tebe pozabotitsya," my mama looks to the side at her friend, smirking as she nods in agreement to whatever they had planned.

Next thing my sister and I encountered was an immediate dizziness as the friend of mama injected us with some coloured liquid. Yet before I fell into the darkness, I heard her mutter two words to us, more specifically - me.

Greta Vinogradova.

- present !

As I finish mumbling the story of first encounter I had with one of my mother's friends, Adrianna's eyes glisten with tears and I shake my head at her. Signalling to not even let a tear out, not caring if her heart broke for me.

I'm telling her this to answer her curiosity, not because I'm in need of sympathy or a sense of comfort.

I've came to terms with what happened to me in my childhood a long time ago. When you grow, you come to terms with a lot of things and mine just happened to consist of an evil mother that I'm yet to cut off.

Adrianna averts her gaze from me, now focusing on the body that I'm handling myself - almost like I'm attempting to take my mind off of everything so I don't lead to having my guard broken.

"Do you know what the traffic light game is?" Adrianna mutters, and my ears are quick to prick up almost like I was a predator. Almost everyone knows what that game is, and if what comes out of her mouth next agrees with my theories, I'm sure to evoke chaos across the whole fucking world.

"My fiancée, Lorenzo. He was adamant on playing it every time the Italians came around to ours for business." Her voice breaks, and now I'm frozen, giving Adrianna all the attention in the world as if nothing else matters.

Nothing else does.

"I was such a naive child," A tear falls, and I'm quick to go towards her and wipe it off her cheek. I don't say anything, I let her continue, just like she let me tell her my story.

"He never stopped at the red light, and no matter how many times I told him to stop, it only got worse." Adrianna closes her eyes - in search of a comfort that I don't believe anything can bring her.

She leans away from me, and I allow her to.

"He began raping me at the age of 12." I open my mouth to begin spewing anything that comes to my mind, but I'm stopped as soon as she shakes her head at me.

"And then somewhere along the way, he fell in love with me. Almost like he believed I consented to every thing he did to me, and now the fucker decided offer himself up for marriage."

I see red, the fury flowing through my veins at an immense speed as I take in every little detail she's telling me. I'm not stupid, I know she has more to say, yet I don't pry.

"I'm fine now, I have the fucker wrapped around my finger." Adrianna smiles at her own words no matter how much tears are spilling from her eyes. I don't reach to hug her, I don't wish to invade her personal space.

I want to tell her that it won't stop. The minute they'll get married he'll force himself on her with the excuse of 'we're married to continue our families' legacies.'

To hell he fucking won't.

"Come here, angel." I gesture to my lap, and she immediately climbs on. In a million years, I would've never expected Adrianna to willingly long for physical touch. She jumped away at any chance she had.

Our eyes are connected in a deep gaze, and I lean down to her lips. Capturing her plump lips with mine. This kiss isn't like our others, it's not fast, it's not desire filled.

It's almost like we're teenagers searching for comfort in one another almost as the rest of the world doesn't exist.

And I will gladly burn them to the ground if they try to get in the way of me and Adrianna.

This is just a small peak into both Nikolai and Adrianna's backstories.

If you haven't already, please take your time and read my other story 'Bittersweet Fate' 🙏🏽

Love you all, and thank you for reading.

unedited !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 525 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
209K 4.4K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
99.2K 1.8K 43
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...