✓ | REBIRTH OF THE REBEL [Boo...

By abyssofwendy

[Book 2] (I highly recommend for you to read book 1 before proceeding to this book.) This is the second part... More

FOREWORD
ROTR
EXCERPTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
AFTERWORD
BOOK THREE

CHAPTER 17

679 44 16
By abyssofwendy

Note: Maraming salamat sa paghihintay. Enjoy reading, but take the warning seriously hahaha

Warning: This chapter contains a rated-18+ scene. Pikit mga paslit!

[ C H A P T E R 17 ]

LATISHA VALENTINE

My conscience began to come back to reality when my ears heard a faint sound of a zither instrument nearby. It was playing a soft tone that is calming to the ears and the brain. Para akong tinatangay sa tugtog na naririnig ko kaya't bumabalik ang aking diwa. Ginalaw ko ang aking mga daliri at naramdaman na may nakahawak sa aking kanan na kamay. When that person knew I was awake, he gently caressed it immediately.

Suddenly, the zither stops.

"Your grace..." mahinang sabi ko. I know his hands even when my eyes are closed. I crumpled my fingers into his when I felt his lips kiss the back of my palm.

"Good morning," his hoarse voice envelops my ears. Dahan-dahan akong napadilat para tingnan siya mismo ng aking mga mata. "How are you feeling? Do you want anything?"

I released his grasp and my palm touched his cheek. His beard grew even more than the last time I saw him. His eyes showed relief, and my thumb touched his lower lip when it formed into a thin smile.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked, flashing a worried voice wishing for an immediate answer.

"Three weeks," he replied instantly. Tinanggal niya muli ang aking kamay at ginapos ito sa kanya. "Wala bang masakit sa 'yo? Hmm? Tell me, wife. How are you feeling?"

"I feel okay," I whispered enough for him to hear. Dahil sa sinabi ko mas naginhawaaan siya. Napako ang aking tingin sa kanyang likod ng makita ko ang aming wedding painting na nakadikit sa pader.

"Are we in the Duchy?" tanong ko.

"We arrived last week," he replied again.

Tinulungan niya akong makabangon at pinasandal sa headboard ng kama. He reached for the bedside table and handed me a glass of water which I gladly took. Nang matapos ay bumalik siya sa pag-upo sa kama at hinawakan ang kamay ko. Agad lumandas ang aking isang kamay sa aking tiyan.

"Roshan..." I speak his name.

"They are fine," he instantly replied as if he knew what I was talking about. "I gather all the best physicians not just in Edinburgh but also in the entire West. They all said the same, so don't worry."

I'm only wearing a chemise, so my bump will be visible to anyone who can see me. I let out a sigh of relief as I held my tummy. Medyo malaki talaga ang tiyan ko kaysa sa ordinaryong nagbubuntis. Maybe because I'm carrying twins.

"I'm sorry," saad ko nang mapako ang aking tingin sa kanya. His lips rose again but this time, he looked amused. It makes me feel guilty when I know he is mad but he's trying not to show it.

"Which part are you sorry about?" he asked. "For lying about your fertile period on our consummation night or for lying about your pregnancy?"

"For everything," I replied.

He only raised the side of his lips and I flinched when he moved his body and rested his head on my legs, close enough he could bump on my tummy. Hinawakan niya ang aking tiyan at tumingin sa akin.

"Apology accepted, wife. In fact, don't ever apologize for everything you do because I know you do them for a reason," he said. Magkahawak ang aming mga kamay habang nakahawak ang mga ito sa tiyan ko. "When you were in pain, I felt like my world would collapse again. Your screams become a nightmare every time I sleep, and I've been hoping that if anyone could hear me, I would be in your position instead." His voice broke but his eyes were glimmering with happiness. "I don't want to lose you in this life again, Latisha."

"You won't lose me, your grace. I will not go anywhere anymore," I said while showing nothing but truth in my eyes. "I don't want to lose our child, that's why I will stop being a bad cat and listen to my husband's request."

He let out a chuckle before he removed his head from my legs. "I did not wish for you to get hurt, but I'm glad that it made an accord between us."

Napasimangot ako. "But you have to tell me every step of your plan. Kailangan alam ko lahat, dahil kapag hindi...hindi mo talaga magugustuhan ang gagawin ko."

"Alright, it's the Duchess' orders."

My eyes shrunken when his voice sounded untrue. Imbis na patulan ko ang sinabi niya ay napapikit na lamang ako. "What happened to me?"

Roshan wet his lips before his eyes moved away. He clasped his hands together while lowering his head. I began to feel his heavy aura and I tried to move my hand to reach for his arm.

"Roshan..."

"I failed, I came back late."

"What happened?" pag-aalala na tanong ko.

"Someone tried to assassinate you," he replied. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko na nakahawak sa braso niya. "Wince said they must have come from the Capital. I sent an investigator to gather the intel if it's true. If it turned out as we expected, I..."

"Don't," I immediately said. "I know it's not the Emperor."

He looked at me. "Are you certain?"

"Are you doubting his Majesty? Above everything else, the Emperor can do much better than that. He can summon us by force if he wishes but he doesn't, and assassination is a dumb act to kill an assassin." Lumapit ako sa kanya at inilapat ang aking baba sa kanyang balikat. "The Emperor is the least person on our list that can turn out to be our enemy."

"How certain are you?" he asked.

Lumayo ang ulo ko. "In the past, he listened to you. He didn't order the Phoenixes because you wished to handle me on your own, which caused the Imperial Palace to crumble in fire."

"He didn't?" he said, trying to grasp the idea of my revelation.

"I am sorry for killing everyone you love in the past, your grace. This is the reason why I can't be with you, because of guilt. I killed the Emperor in front of the Empress without remorse. I allowed the death of Annika without faltering and I even cursed her to death because you almost killed me when she died. I'm so sorry," mahabang salaysay ko habang tumutulo ang aking mga luha. "I don't deserve you because I hurt you more than you hurt me. I took everything from you, and I don't want that to happen in this life. That's why I asked for divorce. Your life will be better if I'm not with —"

I was stopped by the traditional way of stopping a woman from her speech; a kiss. It was short, but it was enough for me to long for more. However, he eventually leaned back from my face. "You are my everything now, wife. Don't take my everything away," he said between our kisses.

Our kiss went deep. Napaikot ang mga kamay ko sa kanyang leeg at itinaas niya ako para pumatong sa kanyang mga hita. I can taste longing in his mouth and the familiar affection that sometimes baffles me. I give in, in the same way he craves for me.

His lips latched away, but our body didn't.

"It's the past, wife. You knew the consequences of that action and now you wish to avoid it. In our past life, you were forced to act against your own will. It's not something to feel guilty for since you are now atoning for it."

"Are you truly not mad?" I asked.

"I am mad at myself," he replied. Pinagtagpo niya ang aming mga noo at agad itong napapikit. "I hurted you in our past lives, and I hurted you even in this life. I am mad that I l-laid my hands on you m-multiple times. I feel ashamed that every time I remember holding you, a thought always lingers that I hurt this hand; I hurt this cheeks; I hurt these shoulders; this skin...I hurt you..."

His voice breaks. He is crying, hurting, and atoning for what his actions did. Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit ng lumakas ang iyak niya. It breaks me to see him cry but I can't let him stop.

"I am sorry, wife. F-for everything that I had done in the past and this life," he whispered on my neck, while his voice still breaks. "I will be good to you, to our kids. I'll respect you more, I will listen to all your pleas and I will never do everything I did before. I can't bear to let you go, that's why I will change. I will be the husband you can be proud of."

"I love you," I whispered. He flinched that made me smile. Hinila niya ako palayo ng marahan para tingnan ako sa mukha. His lips were parted as he looked at me with both bafflement and surprised. I held both of his cheeks. "I love you, your grace. I love —"

He kissed me to stop. This kiss felt different, something else that made my stomach flutter with butterflies. A passionate kiss, triggered with love and happiness.

"I love you," he said in between. "I love you..."

His kiss went deep again. Sinasabayan ko ang bugso ng halik niya, hanggang sa nagsimulang kumalikot ang kanyang dila sa mga labi ko. I let him in and his probing tongue immediately battled with mine. He sucked my lower lip, bit my chin, trailing his lips and teeth on my jaw until it arrived at his favorite spot.

He sucked my neck which made me moan. Both of his hands slowly lifted my chemise and the electricity that flows in his palm from my skin had made my body arched.

Napasabonot ang aking mga kamay sa kanyang buhok ng mas tumaas ang kanyang mga kamay at tuluyan na akong nakahubad sa harapan niya. He didn't lose another second and hurriedly sucked my left mound while his fingers played itself on the other. I'm losing my control again. His touch is electrifying my skin, sending me multiple waves of pleasure. I must admit I missed him.

Naihiga niya ako sa kama ng walang kahirap-hirap. He pushed one of my legs wider for him to penetrate between them. I could feel his manhood stroking itself on my center while my panty was still attached. He kissed me again like there's no tomorrow.

There is a difference in his kiss. It's not rough nor is he being gentle. He moved again, making a trail of wet kisses and turning me back so that he could paint a canvas on my back skin. I caught his arms as it massages my mounds, and his lips returned on my neck.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

Pinaharap niya ako muli para siliin ng halik ang aking mga labi. I helped him remove his clothes while the sound of our latching lips would be heard alongside it. I was gently pushed on the bed again and before I could pull him against mine, he pulled my right leg carefully.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I noticed he stopped. My eyebrows arch when a teasing smile escaped his bruised lips. I bit my lower lip when his wet lips kissed my leg, and he formed another trail of kisses until he reached for my aching wound. Napamura ako ng dumaan lang ang labi niya at lumipat sa kabilang hita ko. "If you are teasing me, you better stop! I don't like—ah! Fuck!"

He bit my thigh. "I'm not teasing you, wife. I'm enjoying you, okay? There's a big difference between them."

"Please," I uttered. I let my face shout what I want to say because it's too embarrassing for me to utter such unlady words. Pero inaasar ata ako ng asawa ko dahil ngumisi lamang ang kumag.

"I need a verbal word, wife..."

"Huwag na nga lang——ahhh"

He didn't even hesitate to eat my wet womanhood that made me squeaked. I pulled his hair when his probing tongue played with my clit, nibbling it like how he nibbles my crown. When he got satisfied he moved to my hardened labia, making my body arch to give in to such insane pleasure. His hands traced back on my mound while I grasped the sheet of the bed or else I might truly scalped him.

"Roshan, s-stop. I want you inside me now, please."

I want him inside, instead of playing outside my aching core. Agad niyang pinakawalan ang hiyas ko at pinosisyon ang sarili sa aking pagitan. He kissed be again and I could taste my own wetness in his tongue.

His manhood strode in slowly since I'm already wet. He moved gradually while kissing me until my own body followed his rhythm. My hands roamed itself on his terrain back, while he often moved his to my mounds.

"Faster, please..." I beg.

"No, I'll savor you slowly," he whispered.

I bit my lower lip. Dumausdus ang labi niya sa leeg ko at agad akong kinakagat at sinisipsip ang aking balat. I love how he moved in a normal pace, even when it's slow it hits my g-spot every time he thrust. He is giving me a pleasurable feeling instead of rush and lust.

"Your grace, please. Faster, I beg you," I said in a sultry voice as I pulled his arm from massaging my breast. I bit his two fingers and stimulated it with my mouth. Because of what I did, his pace moved a little faster.

"My wife is truly persistent," he said in a ragged voice. He removed his fingers on my mouth and finds its own way playing with my clitoris that added to my arousement. Napaungol ako dahil sa bilis ng kanyang pagbayo habang dumadagdag naman sa sarap ang kanyang mga darili sa paglalato ng aking klitorya.

"Deep...ahhh!"

He did what I said. He is thrusting inside me while stimulating my bud. I don't know what else to do aside from moaning again and again every time he hits my spot. My throat went dry as I kept releasing my moans.

"More...more, Roshan...more."

"Wife, stop begging. I'll let you enjoy it," he said.

He did, he let me enjoy his thrust and not just that, he is making me crazy. He thrust faster and deeper that made me squeak repetitively. I gasped for air to breathe.

Napaungol ako ng biglang nilabas nito ang kanyang ari at bago pa man ako makapagtutol ay pinatalikod niya ako saka binalik sa loob at agad akong binayo. My mounds ached when they danced to the same beat of our bodies. Dinala ko ang kaniyang kamay sa aking dibdib para hindi ito gumalaw, subalit minasahe niya agad ito na siyang dumagdag sa aking nadarama.

I gasped for air. "I'm cumming..."

"Me too," he sexily said. He didn't stop his pace. "Want me to do it inside? Would that be okay for you?"

I only nodded because my mouth let out a moan instead. When we felt like we're reaching the same peak, he thrust deeper and after a while, his seeds flowed inside my womanhood, while my legs shaked from the release of my orgasm. Roshan pulled out his manhood and tucked me in for a hug. Bumagsak ang katawan niya sa kama at naisabay niya ako roon.

"I love you," he said as his lips kissed my forehead and his fingers combed my hair. "I'll say that every day to remind you that you are the best turning point of my life."

"Ano ba 'yan, wala akong ikakapantay 'dyan," nakasimangot na sabi ko. Narinig ko pa ang mahina niyang tawa at agad akong hinagkan sa labi muli.

"I love you, my wife."

*~*~*~*

VOTE ~ COMMENT ~ SHARE
are very much appreciated. arigatou!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2K 26
[UNPUBLISHING ON JUNE 15, 2024 for MAJOR REVISION] Life for Dianna Cruz was dull and repetitive. The only thing that kept her going was her job as a...
74.7K 2.5K 64
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
30.2K 1.2K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
266K 8.8K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...