Birds of prey hunt together (...

By insomniatic-fanfics

Y/N tamaki, after she was born she was raised with her brother, Keigo, until he was able to get the public he... More

Every story has a start
First day on recommendation
Maybe a little..
Sports festival coming up!
✨sports festival✨
Recovery girls office
HE DID?!
Named
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
I couldn't
Recovery
A/N: i need help
Camping woo!
The arcade.
Pool time!
Camp day 1
THE HELL?!
Let me through!
Dorms?!
Ultimate moves!!
WOAH! Hey!
The test!!
Im sorry guys!!
Rescue
Good night
Hurts to see this go

IM FINE I SWEAR!

203 5 9
By insomniatic-fanfics

After school you got a few questions from keigo. You just shut him up with a; "I'll put your feathers in ice water if you don't quit it."

Back at school it was home room. Aizawa had walked in. He said everyone would need to choose a class rep. It burst out into; I've got this, choose me, etc.

The kid with glasses, Iida, ended up standing up and shushing the class. There was a voting. The boy with the glowing hand, deku, was chosen. With the gravity spiting ponytail girl, Yaoyorozu, as vice president.

When the lunch bell rang you, tsu, and tokoyami headed to the cafeteria. Ashido popping out. "Ok, you said you'd spill."

"Fine fine." You all took your seats.

The three of them looking at you in anticipation. "I mayyyy- have a crush. A-a small one...."

Ashido started squealing like crazy. "Well, then what you gonna do?"

"Nothing." You said with a straight face

"Excuse me?" She looked shocked.

"Yeah, two reasons, one, I've only known him for a few days, and that include I've not even talked to him. Two, my brother would kill me and him if I dated anyone." You responded.

Jus then a speaker came on. "Level 3 breach. All students please evacuate the building immediately."

"What the?" The 4 of you quickly got up and headed out.

There was a flood of students in the hall. Your wings were getting squished.

"Ow!" You yelped as someone bumped into you, smooshing one of your wings into your back. You felt someone grabbing your wrist.

"Y/N! We found you!" You looked to see ashido, but she wasn't the one holding your wrist. It was.... This bitch, ashido was smiling at the gesture of him grabbing your wrist. You just felt your wings puffing up. Ashido grabbed onto a blonde with an electric quirk, kaminari.

Someone had flown above the crowd. It was Iida, he had landed over the students. "Listen up, everything is okay!" The crowd stopped at the sudden voice, you were pushed into kirishima from the sudden stop. "It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're UA students! We need to remain calm and prove that we are the best of the best!"

The police arrived and got everything sorted out. However, back in the classroom ashido was teasing you about your puffy wings, which haven't calmed down.

Once class started, deku had given his position to Iida for the stunt earlier. Next, aizawa announced that the class would be going to an off campus facility for rescue training. He pressed a button and the hero costumes flew out again.

Everyone got changed and met up by the buss.

You sat on a bench when you saw kirishima walk by. You felt your wings puff up again. This time, your small feathery nub of a tail was wagging. That costume was something...

You covered yourself in a wing shield, moving your knees to your chest.

Your little flustered panic was interrupted by Iida calling out for everyone to load the buss. Mina was poking fun at you as you both got on the buss.

The open floor plan filled up fast. You ended up sitting in the seat on the farthest opposite side of kirishima. You did your best to keep your wings comfy but out of the way.

After a while, conversation started gearing up.

"There's something I wanna say... about you actually." Tsu turned to midoriya. "That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like all mights's?"

Midoriya started a small freak out. "Wait? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar."

"Wait, hold on tsu. Your forgetting all might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima chimed in.

"From what I've seen it really does seem like uncle- I mean all might!" You caught yourself.

All might did feel like the uncle type, usually playing with you when he was free and keigo was needed.

You got a few odd looks, before kirishima broke the silence. "Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type a' quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it." He held up his arm and used his quirk. "My hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but that doesn't look all that impressive."

"Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking! Your definitely pro material with a quirk like that." Midoriya reassured him.

"You really think so? Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier." You zoned out after that after you heard a voice in your ear.

"Y/N, ima be home late. I got some paperwork I need to get done, sorry." It was keigo. He must be talking into one of your feathers. That was another part of your quirks you shared. The two of you could communicate through them, you both could also feel things with them. In your case, you threatened him with dunking a feather into ice cold water.

You looked down to a red feather in your collar of faux ones. You whispered into it. "Don't overwork yourself."

You refocused into the conversation when aizawa announced you had arrived.

Pro hero 13 meet with you all.

(I don't want this one to be too long I'm sorry to paraphrasing ahead.)

They explained the purpose of the faculty was to prepare new heroes for unforeseen simulation join or, USJ. They went on with how any quirk could be used to kill. Especially their quirk, back hole. Able to suck anything up and turn it to dust.

You looked back at your feathers. They were the color of your hair, unlike your brother's. Although, just as deadly. After the pro had finished the lights flickered, and your eagle sharp eyes landed on a black misty portal in the middle of the facility. A man covered in hands, who honestly could use some moisturizer, stepped out.

Your wings puffed up from being startled. It was like how birds puff out their wings to seem bigger, although you couldn't control yours.

Apparently they were real villains. More of them kept coming out of the portal. Aizawa had gone down to fight off some of them. In his battle he missed a shadow guy.

A dark shadowy villain had appeared in fount of the crowd, blocking the exit.

~his speech cause fight scenes~

When he had finished, you got into a fighting stance and kept for him. So did kirishima and bakugo. Bakugo had created an explosion, there was whirlwind of smoke, dust, and feathers. Unfortunately your efforts didn't help, cause he just took his form again. Misty tentacles spread around the crowd.

It was too dark to see, you felt something grab you. You were now falling, not too long until you landed in, solid ground? You opened your eyes to see, you landed downwards on kirishima's chest. You quickly got up and dusted yourself off, with a lot of sorry's.

A presence behind you, cause you to swing around with a punch. There were a few villains in the area. You surveyed to see you were in a sort of office building. Bakugo sent one villain to the wall with a large explosion. Kirishima was fighting a sword villain.

Meanwhile, you used a feather has a sword, and kicking them to the ground with the flat side to the head.

"Think that's the last of these guys, buncha weaklings." Bakugo, you, and kirishima tried to catch your breaths.

"Alright, let's hurry and find the rest of our class." Kirhsima softened his hand. "If we're three are still in the usj, then everyone else probably is too. And not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up, when we got in the way earlier. If 13 had been able to suck up that villain then we never would've been separated like that."

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard." Bakugo huffed.

"Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy. Come on, don't be an idiot man." Kirishima pouted.

Bakugo just snapped back. "Shut up! I'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out. If I cut of their escape rout, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done!"

You watched as a chameleon guy stalked closer, invisible. Before you could attack, bakugo grabbed his head and sent an explosion.

"If all these villains are small fry's like these guys, our classmates should be fine." Bakugo held up the head of the villain.

"That reaction time was insane, also since when do you act so calm and rational? Usually your all like. Die die die!" Kirishima imitated the blonde.

"IM ALWAYS CALM AND RSTIONAL YOU RED HAIRED LOOSER!" Bakugo shouted.

You peaches yourself on a window sill. You sent off some feathers to read the situation.

"Feather outlook." You whispered to yourself before turning to the 2. "If you boys are finished fighting, I've got a small idea of what's going on."

"Huh? How?" Kirishima turned to you.

You gathered the feathers again. "I have my ways. I can't get a read on everything, but I can for sure say; looks like jiro, Yaoyorozu, and denki are in the rocky area; ojiro is in the fire zone, koda and tokoyami are in the rainy zone, a few are at the front and Iida is running for the exit, lastly, midoriya, tsu and Mineta are at the shipwreck zone."

"Holy crap, you got all of that in a matter of a few minutes?" Kirishima looked surprised.

Bakugo just clicked his tounge.

"I had a good teacher before this, now if we want to be out before these guys wake up, I'd suggest we split." You gestured outside.

"Was that a fucking egg pun?" Bakugo growled.

"Now this is; we better scramble like an egg before I fold you like an omelet." You joked before spreading your wings on the windowsill. You fell down outside of the window. Flapping your wings to hover.

The two of them rushing to the window. "Y'all coming?" You joked as you planted your feet on the building.

Your eyes pained as you saw the image in front of you. Eagle sharp eyes were a blessing, and I'm this case a curse. You were right next to the window you fell out of.

Whispering to yourself. "Oh no, aizawa..."

"What? What's going on?!" Kirishima looked worried.

"We gotta go, Aizawas not looking too good!" You pushed off going at your fastest pace. Especially when you noticed the hands villain about to hurt tsu.

You swooped in and had grabbed tsu as deku used a really powerful punch. The dust cleared and a bird person thing stood in the place of the villain. You shielded you and tsu from the wind power.

You lifted your wings and tsu went to grab midoriya with her super long tounge, as the creature was about to kill midoriya. The hands villain was reaching for yours and minetas heads.

Before anything else could happen, the doors of the usj swung open and standing there was all might, and there was no smile. You just hugged onto tsu. Feathers popping up on your arms. All might rambled through villains, and grabbed aizawa. He instructed everyone back to the exit. Deku and tsu carried aizawa out.

Meeting up with the others. Deku had handed aizawa off to you to help tsu in carrying him. Uaraka met up with you. You looked back to see Todoroki, deku, kirishima, and bakugo helping out all might.

All might was fighting the bird thing and a bunch of wind built up. He sent the thing flying out of the dome. Seemed like 13 was also had injuries. The fight went on a little more.

On top of that, you realized the red feather was missing. You panicked.

"Y/N? What's wrong?!" Mina asked her face matching your panic.

"I-I lost it! Shit shit shit shit!!" You laid aizawa down and started searching the feathery collar. Suddenly, the red feather rushed at you. You intercepted it. Your panic starting to be a tearful smile. "Thank god!"

"A feather?" Uaraka looked confused.

"Y/N!!!! Your ok!" The tearful voice of keigo shouted.

You had a few scraps and bruises, but for the most part you were. Thankfully the teachers arrived in time.

You grabbed the feather and put it into your collar. One of the teachers whispered to you. "Hawks is outside."

They evacuated everyone and rounded up the villains. Sure enough, there was keigo, worried. He grabbed you in a tight hug.

"Feather! Oh baby feather! I'm so glad your alright! I was worried by all the commotion!" He searched your face and saw a small cut. "God I hate your like me."

"You big cardinal! I'm fine!" You pushed his hand away from it.

"Hawks? Y/N?" You heard one of your classmates voices behind you.

The two of you looked to see the class starring at you. You didn't really know what to say.

"Um- I'm so glad, your safe... kiddos!" He tried to play it off.

"Nice save." You whispered, sarcastically.

"Look, you better get most of those cuts treated or I'm doing it. Ok? See you baby bird!" He whispered and flew off.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" You hissed.

Ok the buss ride back, there were questions about hawks, and everyone still freaked out by the encounter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.5K 60
*DISCONTINUED* Miune Takami is Keigo Takami's younger sister. Though, you'd probably know Keigo more informally as Hawks, the Winged Hero. Recommen...
13.8K 592 30
Misaki never wanted help. She'd been getting by just fine on her own for the last ten plus years, the last thing she needed was some nosey hero to co...
468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
226K 7.6K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...