Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n

49

1.2K 123 28
By happyne55

UPDATE!!!

The past few days have been the toughest for Jungkook. The last three days have been the worst days Jungkook has ever experienced.

Taehyung was quite busy right now. They were barely spending any time together.

The fact that they would call twice a day made Jungkook feel as though it was merely formality.

He would call Taehyung in the morning, but they would only speak for a short while since Taehyung would be too drowsy to continue.

On the first day, Jungkook found Taehyung's near-sleep on the phone to be cute. He let the older sleep soundly throughout the conversation, and when he heard Taehyung's soft breathing, a smile formed on his face

However, Taehyung spent the entire day working and hardly sent Jungkook any texts. Even at night, when Jungkook phoned Taehyung in a video call, he was driving somewhere. He claimed it was work when Jungkook enquired about it.

Immediately as the automobile stopped, Jungkook ended the call without giving it much thought.

The worst part was that Taehyung had hardly any time the following days. He wasn't even campaigning at the time. Although Taehyung was acting suspicious, Jungkook didn't want to think negatively. even while on call, he would whisper to him, making it weirder for him. Jungkook's concerns increased as the older began to refuse his video calls a few days ago.

He was feeling extremely bad with the way Taehyung was acting lately.

Making him wonder.

Did he do something wrong?

Was it something he said that made Taehyung angry?

Jungkook didnt know the reason of the weird behaviour of his boyfriend.

On top of that hazel, she was being nice nothing out of the ordinary but still Jungkook cant bring himself to like her. Maybe Taehyungs ignorance is effecting his overall mood.

He called Taehyung in the morning, and they spoke for ten minutes. Everything was well, until Taehyung received a call when he had to leave unexpectedly.

Jungkook had a miserable morning because he couldn't meet Taehyung until the weekend.

He only wants to be in his boyfriend's arms. He was unwilling to succumb to his excessive thinking.

They were waiting for Jimin while seated in the garden area. Only Jungkook and hazel are present today because Sana isn't here.

Hazel was aware that Jungkook had a boyfriend, but she was unaware that Taehyung was the stated boyfriend. Therefore, Jungkook was curious when Hazel brought the subject of Taehyung's dating life. Even while he is aware that he shouldn't put too much faith in her, he was nevertheless eager to learn that .

Tomorrow is a Saturday, which means there would be no lessons and Taehyung will see him. He felt better after thinking about meeting Taehyung.

"Jungkook did you finalize on what topic will you make poster for ?" Hazel asks

"No, I'm still unsure between the two topics as to what to make."

"Don't stress, it's not that hard. Even I can picture how this feels for all first-year students," Jungkook only nodded, indicating that he is noticeably anxious.

In every case, first-year students must prepare anything regarding the subject they are studying each year.

Hazel adds, "wait, let me show you pictures from when I was in first year," as she begins to search through her phone, likely finding the images.

Although Jungkook wasn't very interested, he is grateful to Hazel for her assistance. Perhaps Jungkook simply thought ill of hazel at first.

She wasn't at all cruel or evil.

Jungkook accepted Hazel's phone.

She smiles as she hands the phone to Jungkook and says, "See, these are a few of them; you can take ideas too if you like any."

In order to understand what was happening, Jungkook was also deeply focused on studying the images. As he moved from one image to the next, he noticed one of Taehyung and Hazel.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung's smile, he smiled as well. However, his smile quickly disappeared when he noticed Taehyung's hand on Hazel's waist, causing him to wrinkle his brows.

In any case, it's only a picture, so Jungkook shouldn't be upset about it.

He changed to a different picture. Actually, it was a picture of Taehyung who was practically naked.

Taehyung's exposed chest and the undone buttons on his chest, which revealed his imperfect skin, caused Jungkook's face to burn . He had a sudden urge to smash Hazel's phone.

Why is she holding onto those images of his boyfriend?

Unconsciously, Jungkook browsed the gallery, discovering many more images of Taehyung.

However, it was the images of his supposed boyfriend kissing random girls and boys that truly broke Jungkook's heart. There were photos of him with others in really intimate settings.

Guys and girls sitting on Taehyung's lap there hands on him.

It doesnt take a genius to get what was happening before of after the images were taken.

Jungkooks vision blurred he really didnt know to do or say. His hold on the phone was getting tighter by the second.

oh, you skipped ahead Jungkook hazels voice was heard .

Controlling his emotion Jungkook handed her the phone still looking down.

sorry, I didnt mean too he says in small voice.

God he doesnt know why is feeling so bad right now. He knows what Taehyung did in the past, so what the point of crying over it now?

He is his boyfriend now?

He shouldnt be effected by his past doings.

no worries Jungkook, you are taetae friend too, hazel says taking her phone back,

Taetae that damn nickname again.

"You know what Jungkook, since he was a teenager, Taetae has always been like that, playing around. He never remained in a relationship for more than a few months. Fuck and move on has always been the mantra."

Even before he could stop his mind from over analyzing things after hearing hazel, Jungkook's insecurities intensified.

Hazel said, "I've known him since we were kids, and one thing I despise about him is that whenever he gets bored, he always ghosts his flings. He is the heart breaker,...." After that, Jungkook could hear nothing.

Was Jungkook just a fling too?

Did Taehyung get bored of him too?

Jungkook mind went numb thinking of things hazel says and the way Taehyung was acting up these past days.

He abruptly got up left, he could Hazel and Jimins voice in the background.

Jungkook came back in his dorm crying his heart out. His emotions were all over the place, he believes in Taehyung but then all things hazel said are making sense right now with the way he was acting up.

He didnt even realise when he laid on bed and dozed off crying.

All of the things going on is taking a toll on him. Taehyungs behaviour, hazels words, the photos ,everything is all too much.

Jungkook wakes later in the evening. He looks at the clock on his side table to see the time. Now that it's almost midnight.

He hastily searches for his phone after getting up in anticipation of a call or message from Taehyung.

He was disappointed to get none.

Making his insecurities worsen.

Was he really simply a fling to the Taehyung?

He wanted to cry once more.

Did Taehyung got bored of him?

Taehyung must be quite busy if he hasn't contacted him, so it can't be that. He can't just be petty over stuff like this.

He washed his face and went to fetch himself some food while rubbing his eyes.

He entered the kitchen and saw Jackson preparing something before turning to say, "Oh hey, Jungkook. I apologize if I woke you up." Jackson exclaimed inconsolably,

"Ah no no, I woke up on my own." Jungkook answers.

"But why are you up? Should I ask? Jackson rubs his neck and asks hesitantly.

"I just woke up for supper, I slept for a while," Jungkook said, grinning sheepishly.

Hearing jungkook made Jackson smile.

oh, that great. Lets eat dinner together then. I was just making gimbap.

Jungkook nodded and went to help Jackson to prepare for gimbap.

The night ended with Jungkook totally forgetting about all his worries.

He had good time with Jackson. This was the first time they actually had dinner together and sat to talk about just random things.

Jungkook sleeps with without texting Taehyung, he didnt remember about it maybe due to Jackson or it might be because he knew he wont get the reply even tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

well I wasn't supposed to update today, but I though you guys must be waiting for it.

hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.

LAYOVER BY TAEHYUNG IS OUT!!!

GO AND STREAM!

BORAHAE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 264 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
8.6K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
90.1K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...