Legacy of the Coven: A Tale o...

By fiendish_grin

"Legacy of the Coven: A Tale of Magic and Love" is a thrilling novel that follows the journey of a coven of w... More

The Witching Hour
The Initiation
The Unseen Enemy
The Lure of Power
The Betrayal
The Curse
The Prophecy
The Guardian
The Betrayer
The Showdown
The Aftermath
The Council
The Prophecy Revisited
The Hero
The Journey Begins
The Darkness Rises
The Sacrifice
The Legacy
The Final Battle
The Passing
The New Generation
The New Threat Rises
The Betrayal
The Triumph
The Reckoning
The New Beginning
The New Threat Emerges
The Final Battle
The Future

The New Threat

9 2 3
By fiendish_grin

Years passed, and the world was at peace. Olu had become a respected and beloved leader, and the coven had grown in strength and numbers.

But one day, Olu received a warning of a new threat, one that was even more powerful and dangerous than the darkness they had defeated before. The threat came from an unknown source, a force that was shrouded in mystery and darkness.

Olu knew that he had to act quickly. He gathered the coven and set out on a new journey, one that would take them to the ends of the earth and beyond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 8.3K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
166K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...