Legacy of the Coven: A Tale o...

Por fiendish_grin

"Legacy of the Coven: A Tale of Magic and Love" is a thrilling novel that follows the journey of a coven of w... Más

The Witching Hour
The Initiation
The Unseen Enemy
The Lure of Power
The Betrayal
The Curse
The Prophecy
The Guardian
The Betrayer
The Showdown
The Aftermath
The Council
The Prophecy Revisited
The Hero
The Journey Begins
The Darkness Rises
The Sacrifice
The New Threat
The Final Battle
The Passing
The New Generation
The New Threat Rises
The Betrayal
The Triumph
The Reckoning
The New Beginning
The New Threat Emerges
The Final Battle
The Future

The Legacy

9 3 3
Por fiendish_grin

In the aftermath of the battle, Olu was left to carry on Kemi's legacy. He knew that he had big shoes to fill, that he had to honor Kemi's memory and continue the fight against darkness.

But Olu was not alone. He had the support of the coven, and the respect of the witches from all over the world. He knew that he had the strength and the power to carry on Kemi's work, to protect the world from the forces of evil.

And so, Olu set out to spread Kemi's message of love and compassion. He traveled far and wide, teaching others about the power of magic and the importance of using it for good.

Through his words and his deeds, Olu became a hero in his own right, a true champion of the light.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

119K 241 89
Erotic shots
908K 30.9K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
41.5K 2.5K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...