Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n

48

1.6K 148 42
By happyne55

UPDATE!!!

It's been a few hours since Jungkook spoke to Taehyung, and while his exterior is peaceful right now, his head is a wreck.

He was still preoccupied on Taehyung's actions. He may be overthinking right now, but he can't stop himself. He understands it's merely because Taehyung didn't talk to him properly the first time.

And He appeared to be eager to end the call.

Jungkook arrived in his room an hour later than usual time since he was with Jimin and Hazel.

Yes, Hazel, she met him while he was in the library. And she just joined him automatically after that. Despite the fact that Jungkook dislikes her.

But he isn't going to argue that she was pleasant company.

They discussed college and classes in general. Jungkook felt relieved when they didnt speak about Taehyung or his friendship with hazel or himself at that matter.

Jungkook returned to his dorm exhausted. He texted Taehyung and his mum.

Jackson, his flatmate, was not present because he had gone to meet his parent. Jungkook was relieved because he doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. He just wants to chat with Taehyung right now since his head is jumbled.

Jungkook got dressed and waited for his boyfriend's message, but he was out of luck.

Taehyung has not yet received his message.

Sulking, he decided to make himself dinner. He hadn't eaten anything since the morning, and he was starving now.

While waiting for Taehyung's call or message, he received a call from his elder brother-

"hello, hyung"

"hello, how are you kookie, you almost forgot about us huh?"

"I'm alright, hyung; you know it's not like that. I'm just too busy with classes and everything else."

"How are you doing?" He hadn't spoken to his hyungs or noona in a long time. He truly misses them.

"I am a fine kookie."

"How are Irene, Nonna, and my little baby Byul?"

"Ahh, they're both fine. Byul, you know, is just like you. He's so naughty " Jin hyung says, you hear to love and fondeness from his voice.

"send me his pictures, hyung, I miss him now...also send nonna's, mom, appa, hyun..."

"... definitely baby Highness. I'll send everyone's picture, except mine, because you don't even love me.." Jin hyung complains.

"Wae wae hyungiee, that's not the case. I miss you and your gorgeous face."

"Yeah, you brat. When you return home, I'll tell you....."

And so the talk continued for a little longer. Jungkook longed for his family. This is the first time he has been away from them for an extended period of time.

He would undoubtedly pay them a visit in vacations. He didn't even notice the time because he was so preoccupied with talking with his family.

He hung up at around 7:30 p.m.

Seeing whether Taehyung has responded to any of the messages. No he still hasn't.

Trying not to think about it, he got up and went to get his dinner .

As he finished his meal, he called Taehyung.

The entire bell rung, and Taehyung grabbed at the very last ring when he was about to cut the call.

"Hello, Hyung," Jungkook said, smiling.

"Hi bun, I am sorry for being so busy today." Taehyung says.

"It's okay, hyung, I am about to eat dinner. Have you eaten yet?" Jungkook asks he is concerned about the elder.

"Bun, eat well.No, I haven't eaten yet. I'll eat later." Jungkook pouted when he heard Taehyung's response.

He dislikes it when Taehyung neglects his meals.

"Tell me about your day today." Jungkook is aware that Taehyung's smooth talk was diverting the subject.

Smiling at his failure, he responds, "um, northing much hyung." I was expecting your call or message......" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, he heard a voice in the background say, "Taehyung-ah, come here." Taehyung interrupted the conversation before he could say anything, adding, "sorry, bun, I will call later at night."

Jungkook was rendered speechless. Just when he believed his mood had improved and he could finally talk to Taehyung. He hung up the phone.

His mood quickly deteriorated. He had also lost his appetite. I didn't want to throw the food out.

He was able to consume part of it.

He was unaware that Taehyung could have such an impact on his emotions.

After finishing his meal and washing the utensil, Jungkook returned to his bed, laying down and scrolling through his phone.

Taehyung has not messaged him yet.

He was going through the photos when he came across Taehyung's photos, which he would send him at randomly.

While scrolling through it, it occurred to him that Taehyung must be quite busy for him to act like that.

Otherwise, why would he lie to him? Taehyung had numerous occasions where he could have lied to Jungkook, but he never did.

He always told him the truth about his identity, actions, habits, and everything else.

Jungkook has faith in Taehyung. He was truly blessed to have someone like Taehyung in his life.

He simply wants that their parents would accept them in the future. He doesn't know much about Taehyung's parents but he knows his parents.

He knows his parents love him, but he also knows that they wont like this at all. They may be upset at first, but they will understand him and his feelings for him. hopefully they would understand it.

Love is love, regardless of gender. He simply prays to God that his parents accept them.

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts when his phone rang, signalling that 'Hope <3' was calling.

He has yet to alter the name Taehyungie Hyungie<3 on his phone.

But then Taehyung represents hope to him. Hope to be himself, without any filter.

Picking up his phone with excitement

hyungie

"How are you, my bun?"

"I'm fine, hyung; how about you? You seem tired hyungie""

"Ahh, I'm a baby. Today was quite exhausting. But I'm OK now. Listening to you takes away all my tiredness." Taehyung's flirting made him flush, and he chuckled at his response,

"did you eat your dinner?" he inquires, concerned.

"Yes, I did bun. Don't be worried," Taehyung says with a smile on his face. he loves it when Jungkook gets all protective and concerned mode for him.

"hyung, where were you so busy today?" Jungkook inquires quietly. He's not sure if he should even inquire. He does not want to be perceived as pushy. He didn't want look as those sap Boyfriends.

"Oh, that I...um, I was busy with appa. Yes, Appa had some work in his office, and I was working there." Taehyung responds, sounding tired and nervous.

Was he telling the truth?

Or maybe it's simply Jungkook's overthinking playing tricks on him.

He had no idea.

"Oh.." was all that came out of Jungkook's mouth. He didn't know what to say.

Taehyung seemed to be lying.

But why would he do that?

"What were you doing, sweets?"

"Nothing hyung, I was just lying in my bed, i was about to sleep"

"ah, OK. You should sleep. It's almost 11 o'clock now."

Jungkook wished to object. He wanted to talk to the his boyfriend but knowing that he was exhausted, Jungkook decided against it.

"Yes, you should rest as well, Hyung."

"I'll bun. Good night."

"Goodnight, Hyungie"

Silence. it was just silent for couple of seconds both of them didn't cut the call. they waiting for the other one to hang up first.

but then Taehyung breaks the silence.

bun,?

yes?

"I love you baby"

"I love you too."

"sleep well"

"you, too"

Jungkook had a smile on his face by the end of the call, overcoming all the negatives he sleeps with smile on his face,.

With Taehyung-

Taehyung didn't want to tell Jungkook the truth. Never. He knows it's pointless to tell him anything.

He wont approve of what Taehyung has done or is about to do.

So Taehyung decides not to tell him anything and does what he believes is best. He lies, not even comprehending the consequences he would face later

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading!
Please vote comment.

So the upcoming week is quite hectic for me.
1) cause I am my mid terms
2) taehyungies album is coming.
So I am sorry before hand if I can't update on next Sunday. Though I will try be best to update.

BORAHAE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.3K 34
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
5.8K 318 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
70.8K 3.7K 30
It was like a movie. That summer was the last time they saw eachother, the first and last time they shared a sweet kiss, and the last time they would...
193K 12.9K 52
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...