The gods chosen one

By _Simp_3

Cale Henituse turn back in time after 20 years of war. Thanks to an unknown someone he would find out some fa... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

5

2.7K 144 19
By _Simp_3

"young master! Are you all right?!"

asked Ron as he rushed to Cale's side.
The butler put a hand to Cale forehead feeling relieved that he seemed to be fine, although he was surprised that Cale hadn't woken up before now, he supposed he was asleep due to the exhaustion.

"yes, i am fine "

Cale replied softly as Ron helped him get up off the bed.
As the prince slowly stood up from the floor he could hear the butler say in relief

"good, young master please relax, you're not hurt right?"

"no, I'm okay now thank you"

Ron let out a sigh of relief.

"if you say so young master, you should rest now "

"thank you "

Ron smiled and walked towards the door

"do you want anything young master?"

"no, i'm fine"

"okay young master"

With that Ron left and Cale took one last glance around his room and at alberu as he lay back down in his bed, he smiled faintly at the thought of Ron and the prince caring for him.
His body gradually became numb but he didn't mind. He was tired from the previous events.
Cale closed his eyes and within minutes he was fast asleep.

Meanwhile the redhead was sleeping Alberu approached the bed and decided to take a nap too since he had been awake with Ron waiting for the boy to wake up.
The two of them slept peacefully next to each other till morning arrived.

When Ron came to wake up his young master he immediately noticed the little prince in his bed, next to the redhead. Not holding back from cuteness and ran to take a picture obviously just for blackmail and not because he had a soft spot for children.
He decided to let them sleep a little longer.

Cale woke up in his room, it already morning outside and the sun was up.
Suddenly he remembered the evento of the day before and a smile appeared on his face.

"Mother..."

he called softly to the empty air while sitting up in his bed.
As he looked around the room, he realized that Alberu was in his bed sleeping peacefully.

He shook his head chuckling slightly.
After checking if Alberu was indeed asleep, Cale jumped of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.
After brushing his teeth, washing his face and putting on his usual clothes, which consisted of black pants white shirt.
When he returned to his room he saw Ron trying to wake the prince.
When Ron noticed Cale, he stopped what he was doing and smiled widely at his young master.

"Since you are awake could you please help me woke up our little prince?"

The redhead laughed at the sight.

"alright"

Cale giggled and Ron gave him a small smile while walking into the bedroom and shaked the sleepy boy.

"good morning hyung! Did you sleep well?"

"yeah... good morning"

the blond replied yawning.

"come on lets have breakfast together! You must be hungry!"

Cale grabbed his pillow and sat on the edge of his bed as his stomach growled.
The two exited the room, Cale following Ron with Alberu on his side.
When they entered the dining hall they both ate silently.
The two brothers stayed silent and just enjoyed eating together.
The silence didn't bother either of them.
They used to eat alone because their fathers weren't present and they no longer had a mother.
They ate together, without any interruptions or problems this time.

After their breakfast was over they returned to Cale's room so that the redhead could start prepare himself for working again.

When Cale was finished getting ready he went to his study to work on the paperwork that he still needed to finish for today.
The prince was in the room with him and he was bored out of his mind. He had nothing to do and wanted to talk to Cale, so after looking at the clock in the room he asked

"how much work do you still have?"

"I just started"

The blonde was so bored.
.
.
.
.

It had now been a week since Alberu started living with them and in that time the king decided to install a teleportation point connected to the royal palace so the prince could return if he needed to or if he was in danger.

Cale had just returned from the royal palace after talking to Zed about some things and to move Alberu's personal belongings even though they were few.

It was almost evening and Cale was on his way to his room to inform the prince that dinner was almost ready.

Cale and Alberu slept in the same room, cuddled together, sleeping peacefully so they were used to going in and out without knocking.
Alberu made some wrong calculations that could have cost him his life. She was in his room in his dark elf form, he thought Cale would be back later and asked Ron not to disturb him.

When Cale opened the door he almost screamed out loud seeing Alberu in his dark elf form.

Alberu's eyes widened when he saw the young master standing there open mouthed.

"I-i-i can explain!"

He tried to say as he was about to run away, but Cale's hand quickly grabbed his arm preventing him from escaping.

"don't you dare"

said Cale as he dragged his frightened friend inside the room closing the door behind him.
Alberu's legs shook as they give out and he started crying.

"Im sorry! Please don't make me leave! I disgust you now, don't I?"

cried Alberu as he covered his face with his hands.

"wha-"

Alberu began to sob uncontrollably as he continued muttering incoherent words.
Cale sighed as Alberu continued to sob.
He slowly removed the hands from the dark elf face who finally looked at Cale with tears streaming down his face.

"you are not leaving"

Alberu was even more frightened than before.

' he probably wants to use me as a slave. Father will save me, right? Right…?'

"you don't disgust me"

The dark elf was confuse

"you are really pretty"

With these words the prince misunderstood again.

'he's a pervert! Who knows what he'll do to me now!'

Alberu's face paled even more as his breathing grew ragged.
Cale grabbed him by the shoulders worriedly but as soon as he touched the prince he screamed.

"do not touch me!"

The redhead was in panic. What if Ron or someone else discovered his identity!?

"Im not gonna hurt you! You need to calm down!"

The redhead said trying his best to calm Alberu down.

"you need to calm down! Do you want someone to find us like this?"

Cale asked him again while moving closer and closer to the scared dark elfRon knocked gently on the door, he could hear the screaming and shouting coming from inside the room.

"young master? Prince? Are you ok?"

"Y-yes! We just had a little fight! That's all!"

Cale yelled at him nervously.
It was not his fault Alberu was scared.

"ok then, dinner will be serve in an hour"

Said that the butler leaved

"you promise you are not going to hurt me?"

"of course! Why should hurt my brother?!"

"you still consider me your brother?"

"just because you are a dark elf that doesn't mean you are different, you will always be my hyung"

Alberu looked at Cale, his lips were slightly parted showing off his big pearly whites. The redhead was stunned by the look on the other's face, it wasn't just a shocked expression; it also looked vulnerable.
The young master face softened when his eyes met with those large chocolate orbs staring at him.

"L'ets go, it's almost dinner time"

"Wait! What about Ron? What if he found out?"

"do you want to tell him?"

"I don't know… maybe?"

"L'ets do like this. We ask him what are his thoughts about dark elfs and if he got a good response you can tell him, ok?"

"you are a genius donsengan!"

"I know"

Cale said, puffing out his chest in pride.
Alberu giggled at the other's reaction and nodded.
Before leaving the room the prince weared again the disguising necklace.
He led Alberu out of the room and to the dining hall to wait for the dinner to arrive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
5.6K 263 7
Collections of Oneshots and special chapters [from my other book] 1. [The Green Dragon's Diary] -Cale Henituse never trusts his gut feelings. Be...
351 37 5
Cale could have been victorious. But he had let his guard down as the enemy took out a secret card. The God of Death had not welcomed him just yet...
159K 9.5K 39
What if The original Cale didn't got transferred to another world and stay in the original world? let us find out! Cale Henituse.. Cale has the title...