Devil's Tango with The Danger...

By AnaCarolina722134

You were in a good way, living under the rules imposed by your strict parents. Until one day, your life chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

949 18 28
By AnaCarolina722134

"Is she ready yet?" Freckle asked, as Ivy pressed the doorbell of your front door.

"She was never late for any of the times we went out together, probably not." Ivy answered.

When you heard the doorbell, you gave your hair one last fix before going to answer the door.

The day they went to your house and had lunch with you, they said they were going to the amusement park on the pier, which was in town for a week, and they invited you to go with them.

You denied it at first, as you didn't want to get in the way in any way if they wanted to have some romantic moments alone, but they insisted so much that you go, that you ended up accepting.

It had been a long time since you've been to an amusement park, you decided to go and enjoy life the best way you could.

You couldn't help but blush at the dazzled looks on their faces when they finally saw you.

"How I am?" You asked, turning around so they could see how full you looked.

"Makes me want to kiss you again." Ivy said, which made both Calvin and you look at her in astonishment. "Just kidding, you had to see your faces!" She changed her tone and started laughing, just after you two started laughing softly with her.

"You guys look beautiful too." You smiled, also admiring how well they looked in those clothes. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

"Nothing!" Ivy exclaimed happily, walking over to you and interwining her right arm with yours.

She walked over to Calvin and interwined her left arm with his before the three of you walked together to the park.

Being in a place like that immediately seemed to lift one's spirits, people seemed happier as they played like they were kids again.

The calm and peaceful night and the sky full of stars only made th environment better.

"Which ride are we going on first?" Ivy asked.

"Before we decide that, we'd better buy our tickets." Freckle suggested, pointing to the ticket booth.

"I want to go on all of them!" You exclaimed, the ferris wheel being what had caught your attention the most.

After buying tickets, the three of you tried to come to a consensus on which ride to go first.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel first?" You asked, following your gaze as it climbed. "The view from up there must be more than incredible."

They looked at each other and nodded, even though Calvin was afraid of heights. After everything you'd been through that week, you deserved it.

"No problem, cutie, I'll hold your hand if you're too scared." Ivy said, holding out her hand for him to take.

He smiled and took her hand.

You watched them affectionately. Someday you wanted to have a relationship like theirs, if you'd ever find a man wothy of your love. 

"Don't forget you can't get up." The ferris wheel operator called after the three of you sat down in one of the seats.

"Aw." You lamented. "Why?"

"To not risk any of you falling down, getting hurt and wanting to sue the park." He explained in a monotone voice. "Have fun!"

He pulled the lever and the ferris wheel began to rise, slowly at first, but gradually it accelerated.

While Ivy and you were anxious to see what the view was like from up there, Cal had one hand holding Ivy's while the other was covering his own eyes.

As you'd expect, the view was amazing, you could see everything else in the park down below and you could even see across the river.

"Too bad you can't bring a camera in here." You muttered, completely dazzled by the view from up there. "Cal, you don't know what you're missing."

"I prefer to remain missing, thank you." He replied, which made you laugh.

After 5 minutes, your time was up and you exited the ferris wheel. It was Ivy's turn to decide.

She was immediately smitten with a stuffed panda bear, which was a prize from a shooting booth.

"Hey mister, how can we win the stuffed panda?" She asked the stall supervisor.

"It's very simple, pretty lady." The stall supervisor started. "You have to hit 3 ducklings, which are the targets, if you hit 3, you can take any prize you want."

"Sounds like fun." You commented. "I want to try."

Ivy knew you weren't very fond of stuffed toys, so she was soon delighted to see that you only wanted to play so that she would have a better chance of winning the teddy bear.

You gave the man a ticket and got a gun.

"Are you going to try too, Cal?" You asked, approaching him with the gun, but he quickly ran and hid behind Ivy, leaving you confused.

"No!" He yelled, coming out louder than he wanted to. "I-I mean, better not, just you two try."

"Why?" You asked curiously.

"It's a long story." Ivy said. "I'll explain to you later."

"You mean you know how to handle weapons too?" Calvin asked, as you focused on one of the targets.

"Ivy taught me everything I know." You answered. "She says I have good aim."

You aimed the gun at the little ducks passing by, using all your concentration so you wouldn't miss. You pulled the trigger and hit one, making your two friends cheer.

Soon after, you hit one more, then another, and then another, until you hit 6 targets, even after he sped up to make aiming difficult.

Calvin and Ivy were amazed at your accuracy, but not as much as the supervisor, no one had ever hit 6 targets in a row.

"Well, you hit twice, you won twice." He said. "Which prizes do you choose?"

You already knew which ones you would choose, while Ivy was fascinated by the stuffed panda, you noticed that the stuffed lion had caught Cal's attention.

"I want the panda bear and the lion, please." You asked.

He took the ones you asked for and handed them to you, which you quickly gave them.

It was the least you could do for them for helping you so much during that difficult week.

You were overjoyed at how happy they looked with their presents, but the smile on your lips slowly faded as they walked up to you and placed kisses on your cheeks at the same time.

You froze, feeling like your entire face was going to melt it was so hot. Who could blame you? They were your friends, but they were still very attractive.

Time skip...

After riding on all the rides they had at the amusement park and sitting down to rest while eating cotton candy, they took you back home.

"That was like one of the best nights of my life." You said. "I'm glad I agreed to go with you."

"We were also happy that you went with us." Calvin said, which Ivy agreed with, while hugging her teddy bear.

"Do you have to leave now?" You asked.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Why?"

"I thought you guys could stay here for a while." You suggested.

"Look, I would even accept it." Calvin said. "But if I get home late, my mom might ground me."

"Oh come on, McMurray, she must be asleep by now." Ivy tried to coax him, interwining her arm with his and resting her head on his shoulder.

"... Alright then, I can stay for another 15 minutes." He decided.

They walked in and sat down on the couch, where the three of you continued talking about various subjects. Until Ivy had an idea when she saw the record player your father had recently bought.

"Hey, why don't you put on some music for us to dance to?" She suggested.

You didn't see why not.

You went to the record player and chose a record to play, at first confused if it was one side or the other, but luckily you ended up playing the music.

"These technologies." You shook your head.

You sat back on the couch and just watched them dance, while swaying your shoulders to the beat of the music.

You knew what had happened to Ivy's last boyfriend, but so far nothing like that had happened to Calvin.

Maybe it was a sign that she really liked him.

Some time later, the song ended and you exchanged the record for another one, but instead of sitting on the sofa, you were pulled by the hands by Ivy and she pushed you towards her boyfriend.

You quickly pulled away when you saw how close you were to him.

"Now you two dance." She said as she sat down on the couch to watch.

The two of you started out a little embarrassed, but slowly got closer to dance together.

He wrapped an arm around your waist and you put a hand on his shoulder. He gently took your other hand and the two of you started dancing, you looking down the whole time, both because you were too embarrassed to look him in the eye and because you didn't want to step on his toes.

"For someone who didn't go out much, you're a good dancer." You commented, taking courage and lifting your face to look at him, but surprisingly, he was also looking down.

"Heh, Ivy taught me that too." He said, also raising his head and finally looking into your eyes.

You swallowed hard, feeling yourself getting lost in his eyes.

For some reason, you felt a sudden urge to kiss him. But you would never do that, Ivy was your best friend and nothing was worth the price of having her friendship.

You were suddenly startled briefly to see her next to you, fearing that she had read your mind and figured everything out.

She leaned down to speak in your ear.

"Go ahead, I know what you want." She whispered. "I don't mind sharing him, just with you."

You froze in place again, unable to process the feeling after what she said.

"I'll give you a little help then." She said, cupping your face with both hands and joining her lips to your in a kiss.

You were shocked at first, but eventually you gave into the kiss passively, feeling her hands wrap around your waist.

She broke the kiss and quickly went to Calvin, who was shocked but at the same time strangely aroused by what he had just seen.

She also pulled him in for a kiss, before taking your hand and his and pulling the two of you close to each other, trying to get the two of you to kiss again.

Now knowing that she didn't care about that, you didn't hesitate anymore and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him as you wanted so much until recently.

He wasn't as passionate about kissing as she was, but his lips moved against yours sweetly and gently, just as he was.

Satisfied that she had gotten what she wanted, she approached again.

You both wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her at the same time as you were kissing each other.

He remembered the countless times his mother had chastised him by locking him in the prayer closet for having impure thoughts and saying a thousand things that made him afraid to think about those things again.

But at that moment, the last thing he wanted was to stop what the three of you were doing.

"Wh-what am I doing?" Calvin said between spontaneous laughs, not exactly sure who of you both were kissing his neck.

"Shhhhh, just let it happen." Ivy whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.6K 14
This is a reader insert story:) After you see something very weird in the middle of the night, you can't stop thinking about it. So you start researc...
140 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...
1.1K 121 36
Elliana had a normal life, she had a great job, friends, never got into trouble, always followed the rules until she met him. Will she be able to st...
110K 2.2K 19
Trust me. I never would have expected my life to come out like this... but it wasn't always so bad.