Chapter 8

A/N: Hry guys! I'm here at the beginning to ask something. If I write an Lackadaisy x Reader oneshots book, wouldyou guys read it? Witouth further ado, the chapter:

Your eyes slowly opened as you began to wake up from your sleep.

You would legitimately think that everything that happened the night before was just a wet dream if you hadn't looked over and saw them lying next to you in your bed, still asleep.

You smiled and pushed the sheet covering your half-naked body off of you before sitting down on the bed.

You went to get up to go to the wardrobe to get new clothes to get dressed, but had to sit down again when you felt an intense pain in your back.

You didn't wonder why you felt that way, they were wild lovers.

You were more surprised by Calvin, who hid a fiery and aggressive lover behind that shy and delicate boy you knew.

"Are you okay?"

You turned around and saw that Ivy woke up, probably because of your involuntary moans of pain that you couldn't contain.

"Yes, I'm just a little sore." You said between giggles as you rubbed the bottom of your back with one hand. "Ow, he's tough huh?"

"You'll get used to it." She said, bringing a hand up to her sleepy eyes and scratching them.

You couldn't help but be stunned by what she said, it could only mean that she wanted more.

She turned and gently shook Cal by the shoulder to see if he would wake up. However, he seemed to sleep like a rock.

"Aw, let him sleep." You said. "We used up all the poor guy's energy yesterday."

"Okay." Ivy immediately agreed.

A smile spread across your lips when you saw him sleeping. Even in sleep he was extremely adorable.

"Look at him, so precious." You mumbled, feeling like you could just stare at him forever.

"Yes, he is." Ivy said, gently running her fingers over his ears.

After a few more moments, you tried to get up once more. And once again you stayed in bed when you felt the sharp pain in your back.

"I think I'll just stay here." You gave up, lying down on the bed to see if it eased the pain.

Not long after, he woke up too, accidentally tearing the sheets of your bed with his sharp claws as he stretched. Upon realizing what he had done, his sleepy eyes widened.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He apologized to you.

"Eh, it's not like you didn't tear anything yesterday." You joked and laughed.

"Why are you lying like that?" He asked curiously.

"Because my back doesn't cooperate with me getting up." You answered.

"I guess you went too rough on her last night." Ivy commented.

"Oh." He understood, seeing that that was probably his fault. "Do you want a massage? To see if you will feel better."

"Okay, give it a try." You shrugged.

He crawled towards you and in one swift movement, he turned you around and left you on your stomach.

"Alright, show me what you can do masseeeeeur..." You teased but ended up being caught off guard when he started massaging your back at an intense pace without warning.

"Ow, ow, ow...!" You moaned, feeling his fingers press directly into the part of your body that was hurting the most.

"Come on, don't be a crybaby." He said, putting more pressure on you as you tried to endure the pain.