Chapter 5

Ivy and you continued talking for a while longer, until all of a sudden, you were hit with tiredness, tiredness so immense, you felt like you could sleep for 3 whole days.

"Why that?" You asked, before yawning. "I didn't even clean the house before you arrived."

Ivy just laughed, you were even more naive than she thought.

"Honey, that's normal, having sex puts more demands on our bodies than you think." She explained. "Especially you who have never done this before."

You didn't give much importance to that information, maybe because you couldn't take it anymore from so much sleep and the only thing you wanted was sleep.

"I think I will sleep now." You warned her. "Can we talk tomorrow?"

"Of course!" She replied with enthusiasm. "Sleep tight, I love you."

"I love you too." You said back, before ending the call.

You went to your room and changed your wet clothes into a nightgown, making a mental note to put them in the wash the next day.

You lay back on the bed, sighing as your tired body came into contact with the soft mattress. You went to blink and ended up falling asleep, without realizing it and without even covering yourself with your sheets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up, not because you wanted to, but when you heard the sound of the phone ringing.

Groaning in annoyance at having to get out of bed, you got up and went into the living room, your eyes half-closed making it difficult for you to answer the phone, but luckily, you did.

"Hello?" You asked, your voice still hoarse from sleep.

"Good morning, my dear."

You soon became alert, caught off guard when you recognized your mother's voice.

Hi, mom." You said it back. "How's the trip to Italy going?"

"Oh I don't even tell you sweetheart, wonderfully well." She answered. You didn't even need to see her face, hearing her voice you could tell she was very happy. "The ship is so magnificent, it makes me want to live on one."

"Don't invent any ideas." You said between laughs. "You know Daddy does whatever you want."

"Don't be too quick, I didn't say I would live in one." She laughed. "But how are you? Are you okay at home alone?"

"I'm doing just fine, don't worry." You assured her.

"Answer me something dear." She continued. "Yesterday your dad and I called you at night and you didn't pick up. Did something happen?"

You took a while to answer, trying to come up with a good excuse for that question.

"No. I just went to spend the night at Ivy's house." You lied. "I think it's way better then sleeping alone, right?"

"Yes, I agree." She replied, leaving you relieved. "But I think it's best that you ask her to sleep over at our house."

You tried to reason with her that you were already 18 and could decide some things for yourself, but you gave up.

Who could blame you? You have never contradicted her in your life.

"I understand." You said. "I will talk to her."

"Well that's it, behave yourself in our absence ok?"

"OK." You answered. "Bye."

"Bye, honey, mwah." She said, before ending the call.