Purely Submissive

By SchemingxStoat

Shiloh spent his entire life focused on making his parents proud. He never took the time to discover himself... More

Author's Note
1 - Harrowing
2 - Disinter
3 - Trouvaille
4 - Confounding
5 - Serendipity
6 - Kicky
7 - Incipience
8 - Cosset
9 - Introspection
10 - Envisage
11 - Actify
12 - Exordium
13 - Assuage
14 - Rollick
15 - Unleash
17 - Acquiescent
18 - Oboedire
19 - Elevate
20 - Caprice
21 - Congenial

16 - Descry

5.9K 203 29
By SchemingxStoat

Shiloh had truly enjoyed their first night at the club. The following two days were just as amazing as they stayed with Ciarren learning as much as possible. They had gone over so much information, that Shiloh couldn't help but be worried about retaining it all, but any time they doubted themselves, Ciarren's words came back to them.

"I'm not telling you this for you to memorize. There's so much to this lifestyle. So much of it is done differently depending on the person. There are only three things that aren't questionable regardless of the relationship. Being safe. Being Sane. And having consent. Those are non-negotiable. The purpose of this is to give you a starting point. As you spend time with your doms, you'll find something that works for you. It'll be different than me. It'll be different than every sub in this club. No two people do this the same. We have the training so you're not going in blind. So you are safe. Master Rhett and Master Malin will take care of you. They'll thelp you figure out what you like and they'll explain their expectations. So don't worry about memorizing everything."

Shiloh's mind was spinning after the second day with a mixture of curiosity, excitement, and nervousness. Tomorrow would be spent training but with Malin and Rhett. Shiloh had become comfortable with Ciarren, asking him question after question, but when it came to the two dominants that had Shiloh utterly entranced, they weren't sure what to do or what was going to come of the training.

Exiting the playroom they were using for the training, Shiloh couldn't help their large smile when they saw Malin and Rhett both waiting in the hallway for them. Shiloh already knew the plan to head back to the cabin for the rest of the night, but the two dominants refused to say anything about their plans for tomorrow's training.

"Hi!" Shiloh's cheeks were dusted a light pink as they stopped in front of them.

"Hi, Doll." Malin greeted before placing a light kiss on the corner of their mouth.

"Hello, Baby." Rhett tugged Shiloh closer by the hips, wrapping them in a tight hug. Shiloh instantly melted into his chest, feeling so utterly safe and comfortable they just didn't want to move and instead nuzzled closer. "Ready to head out? Do you have everything you need?" Shiloh's attention was spit between Rhett's questions and Malin's hand which was slipping under their shirt, calloused fingers just resting against their bare skin.

"Mmhhmm, why aren't we staying late again?" Every night so far they had stayed at the club until at least 11, but it wasn't even 4 and they were already leaving. Shiloh wanted to pout at the fact but was also excited to be able to spend time with the two without being in a busy club.

"That would be a surprise. You'll have to wait and see. Come on." Shiloh pouted playfully at the two but followed them nonetheless. They waved and told everyone bye as they passed through the club.

Shiloh climbed into the backseat and slid into the middle while both dominants took their spots in the front, "Soooo are we doing anything for the rest of the evening?" They grinned cheekily as Rhett looked back through the rearview mirror and Malin glanced to the side.

"You know we're not telling you, Baby."

"Pleeeeease." Shiloh's grin turned to a pout. 

"Nope. You're going to wait and if you keep this up you might just not get it at all. Is that what you want?"

"No no no, I'll be good, I promise." Shiloh wiggled back into the seat nearly vibrating with excitement.

They were so caught up in their thoughts about what the two could possibly have planned that they hadn't even realized the car had stopped until Malin was opening the door and holding out his hand to help Shiloh out.

"Come on, cutie." Shiloh was back to smiling happily and gripped the hand, letting Malin pull them up in one easy movement.

Shiloh nearly skipped into the cabin and waited impatiently for the two, "Okay. We're here. Now what?"

Malin stepped forward first, running his fingers lightly over their cheek and jaw before resting against their neck, thumb brushing over a sensitive spot relentlessly. Shiloh trembled lightly at the touches, "Are you hungry?"

"No, Sir."

Rhett watched with fascination as Malin brushed his thumb over Shiloh's bottom lip, the submissive following the appendage with their tongue and wetting the dry skin. "Then to the bedroom. We'll tell you what we're going to do."

Shiloh rushed off to the bedroom excitedly beating the other two who followed at a leisurely pace. Shiloh wasn't sure what to do upon reaching the room and stood unsure in front of the bed. Malin and Rhett finally entered the room, moving nearly in sync as they surrounded Shiloh. "Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. We'll be working on commands and we're going to become very familiar with this sweet body of yours in the process. We are going to find every spot that makes you squirm. Discover what makes you whine, whimper, and plead." Between Rhett's declaration and their light touches, Shiloh's eyes were glazed with lust.

"But tonight, we want you to become comfortable with our bodies. We're going to lay in bed and you get to explore to your heart's content. Whatever and however much you want." Malin finished the explanation with a light kiss.

"I can touch?" Shiloh's cheeks reddened. They were excited and nervous at the idea. Their inexperience made them afraid to mess up or do something wrong, but the excitement of finally being able to touch the two men's bodies overruled.

"Yes, doll." Malin answered.

Rhett placed light kisses along Shiloh's neck, "You can touch, kiss, lick, suck, bite, whatever you like."

"O-okay..."

"Go put on something comfortable." Shiloh nodded and rushed off to the closet. While they stood inside the walk-in debating on their options, the two men were stripping down to nothing. Shiloh debated on what to put on, before finally slipping on a black silk thong and one of Rhett's white shirts. They left the closet only to freeze at the sight of the bed. Malin and Rhett lay, sides touching, completely naked on the soft sheets. The two were talking softly only for their attention to be diverted by Shiloh's surprised gasp. Shiloh shuffled towards the bed as if in a trance.

Their hands slid along Malin's bare leg, over his hip, and along his ribs. He could only sigh quietly and relax into the bed as Shiloh touched him softly. 

They crawled onto the bed and moved so they were straddling Malin and Rhett's thighs. This gave Shiloh equal access to both men and they took complete advantage of it.

Shiloh started with Malin, their fingers just barely brushing over the man's stomach and leaving goosebumps in their wake. Malin and Rhett, both had their eyes glued to Shiloh's hands. Shiloh stared, mesmerized, trying to take in every detail. Fingers brushed through the dark hairs on Malin's chest, brushing over nipples and pulling a surprised gasp from the man. Shiloh repeats the motion again curiously, flicking the nub gently and receiving another noise.

Shiloh does the same to Rhett, needing to know how his reactions would differ from Malin's. Shiloh watches Rhett whose eyes were locked on Shiloh's hand seeming to become more excited the closer they got. Shiloh flicked both simultaneously receiving a soft moan as Rhett trembled. Malin watched as Shiloh's head tilted curiously before repeating the motion and receiving a similar reaction from Rhett, the large man trying to hold still while pressing up into the touches.

"Try your mouth, doll." Shiloh nodded their head, entranced by the light trembling of the man below them, the excited breaths he released.

Shiloh leaned down slowly, hands bracing on Rhett's ribs, before flicking their tongue out against the dark buds. Encouraged by the sounds of pleasure, Shiloh pressed his mouth into his skin and sucked the skin into his mouth. Rhett's gasp encouraged the curious submissive more as they continued with enthusiasm, mouth working one while fingers played with the other.

"His nipples have always been so sensitive." Shiloh could feel Malin's eyes on them, the attention making them want to squirm.

"Keep going." Fingertips traced along Shiloh's spine pulling them out of the trance and away from Rhett's swollen nipples.

Shiloh placed a mixture of light kisses, nibbles, and hickies down Rhett's chest and ribs. Anytime Rhett's gasped a little louder and released a quiet moan Shiloh would pay even closer attention to whatever spot caused the reaction. The adventure continued until they were face to face with Rhett's dripping erection.

They came face to face with the small puddle of precum, their tongue flicking out curiously. Rhett watched wide-eyed, not ever expecting just how much Shiloh was going to run with the exploration, but loving every minute of it.

"So good, baby doll." Malin ran his fingers through Shiloh's hair encouragingly. Shiloh released a high-pitched keen.

Shiloh moved a bit lower, pressing their nose into the path of dark hair, and inhaled deeply, finding comfort in the musky scent that was only Rhett. They followed the scent down, mouthing at the base of Rhett's cock. The scent, smell, feel, and taste of the man below them overwhelmed Shiloh as they got lost in the sensations.

So focused on what sounds connected to what actions, Shiloh was nibbling his perineum when Rhett's entire body tensed and shuddered as the man moaned loudly. Shiloh continued the action with renewed vigor, not realizing as they extended Rhett's orgasm until the man's legs were twitching.

"Look up. Look at the mess you've made of him." Shiloh shuddered at Malin's lips brushing their ear as he whispered but looked up. They took in the sight greedily. Rhett's eyes were closed, head tilted back, chest rising quickly with quick breaths, his hands fisted the sheets, and a trail of cum cooling on his skin. Shiloh looked at Malin with a large smile, proud of the reaction they were able to get.

Shiloh's expression quickly turned innocent as they moved from over Rhett and closer to Malin, "Your turn?"

"Help yourself, babydoll." Malin smiled encouragingly, but before Shiloh could move completely away from Rhett the man was sitting up and pulling Shiloh into a deep kiss. Shiloh gripped at Rhett wherever they could as they tried to keep up with the kiss. When Rhett finally pulled away Shiloh was breathing heavily.

"Bite him." By the time Shiloh had comprehended the words Rhett whispered against their lips, they were already straddling Malin's hips.

Shiloh pulled the shirt off and tossed it to the side before pressing their chest down, nuzzling their face into Malin's neck. The movement caused them to unconsciously grind down, the movement against their silk-covered cock dragging a needy moan. Malin's hands twitched with the urge to grip Shiloh's hips and press the small body further into himself. The urge to move only gained as Shloh began pressing kisses from jaw to shoulder before repeating the pathway with nibbles. His attention was brought to Rhett when the man mumbled words he couldn't focus on, but when he felt Shiloh bite down on his shoulder he knew exactly what Rhett had said.

"Right there."

"Harder."

Malin gave into the urge and gripped Shiloh's hips as they bit down again, harder leaving indents of their teeth in Malin's skin, and receiving a pleasure-filled groan in response. Shiloh trembled as Malin gripped their hips tightly, unconsciously grinding against him more. Shiloh continued to explore and find what spots Malin liked to be bit, kissed, nipped, or sucked.

"Sit up, doll. Let me see you." Shiloh reluctantly listened, looking down at Malin with blown pupils, swollen lips, and pink cheeks. "You're so worked up." Malin ground up, his erection grinding against Shiloh. "What do you want?"

Shiloh's blush deepened, "I want... uhm..." Shiloh looked down shyly, mumbling unintelligible words.

Malin lifted Shiloh's head gently, fingers under their chin. "None of that, Doll. This is all about you exploring, learning."

"I want to suck you." The words were a mere whisper in the silent room. "B-but I don't know how."

"I'm sure Rhett can walk you through it and you listen so well I'm sure you won't have an issue." Shiloh smiled happily at him, the praise doing wonders for their confidence.

Rhett immediately slid down until he was laying with his head resting next to Malin's hip, "Slide on down here, baby."

Shiloh obeyed, moving carefully as if they could hurt one of the males with a misplaced step. When they finally settled against the sheets between Malin's legs, they pressed their face into the curly hair on his groin. They inhaled deeply, relishing the different scent that was Malin. They didn't know what it was about their natural scents, but they couldn't get enough. Shiloh's attention was directed towards Malin's erection, placing small licks along the length.

Malin tensed to keep from thrusting his hips up and the sudden hardening of muscle had Shiloh pulling away in concern, but Rhett rushed to comfort them, "No, no baby. It's okay. You're just testing his control. He wants nothing more than to thrust up into that warm, wet mouth of yours, but you're not ready for that yet. He just wants you to go at your pace. Understand?"

"I didn't do anything wrong?"

"No, you're doing everything right." Rhett ran a comforting hand over Shiloh's back. "Now you see that slit right there?" Rhett ran his finger over the slit, spreading the drop of pre-cum around it. "Suck on it, massage it with your tongue, and press the tip of your tongue gently into the hole. Be careful of your teeth. He doesn't mind them brushing a little, but not too much. Go ahead, baby."

Shiloh followed all the directions to a T. Their movements becoming more sure with each noise Malin released.

"You're doing good, doll. Relax your jaw and take a little more in. Breathe through your nose." Shiloh did so slowly, jumping slightly when Malin's hips twitched. Instead of pulling away, they pushed forward taking even more until the head of Malin's cock was pressing against their throat.

Malin couldn't help it as he reached down and ran his fingers through Shiloh's hair, pausing for just a moment to grip the locks. Shiloh moaned happily around the cock, the grip in their hair sending pleasurable shocks down their spine. He fought down the urge to keep a grip on the hair and instead released it, gripping the sheets instead.

"Hollow your cheeks. Mmhhmm. Just like that. Can you take any more?" Shiloh pulled back slowly until it fell from their lips with a pop. Shiloh licked the entire length before taking it back into their mouth. They closed their eyes and slowly lowered down, breathing carefully through their nose and hollowing their cheeks. Shiloh was surprised when their nose pressed into the patch of curls and they inhaled deeply, overly excited by the weight on their tongue and the scent. They moaned excitedly in response and unconsciously swallowed, their throat gripping the erection tightly.

"No gag reflex, baby. Good to know." Shiloh wasn't sure when Rhett had moved to hover over them, but the light kisses trailing down their spine weren't enough to distract them from their current fixation. Rhett ran his finger along the string of the thong, pulling from where it was nestled between Shiloh's pale cheeks. He pulled hard enough to snap the small string before gripping Shiloh's ass cheeks tightly, spreading them, and attacking the small hole.

Shiloh gasped at the onslaught of pleasure causing them to choke, the tightening of throat muscles causing Malin to moan loudly. Shiloh pulled back for a moment to catch their breath before diving back in with vigor, head bobbing and randomly pressing down as far as they could go.

Rhett kept his grip and continued to lick and suck at Shiloh's hole before pressing his tongue in, fucking them slowly with the appendage. Muffled moans could be heard as both Shiloh and Rhett continued their ministrations. Malin was gripping the sheets as he watched both Rhett and Shiloh with carefully controlled pleasure. Shiloh squirmed, a mixture of grinding down against the bed and pressing back against Rhett.

"I'm gonna cum, Doll." Malin warned. Shiloh took him all the way in before pulling back and focusing on the tip. They rolled their tongue and pressed the very tip into Malin's urethra, gently and carefully massaging it. Malin moaned loudly as his hips twitched and Shiloh continued to suck and prod between spurts of cum.

As soon as Malin finished and Shiloh had pulled back, Rhett was pulling at their hips, lifting them off the bed and onto their knees before his face was pressed back between the cheeks. Shiloh's back arched with a moan, their face pressing into the bed and hands gripping Malin's legs. Malin rotated around and slid under Shiloh's body until he could take Shiloh's cock into his mouth. Shiloh moaned into Malin's skin where their face was pressed into his groin.

"Please, please, please." Shiloh begged and pleaded as their body squirmed and twitched, unsure of whether to grind or thrust, forward or backward. They clung to Malin's legs, nails gripping, drool mixing with his pubes, and inhaling the scent they were quickly becoming obsessed with.

"Cum for us, baby doll." A couple thrusts of Rhett's tongue and hard sucks from Malin later, Shiloh was coming apart between the two men.

They all lay in the pile for a few moments as they caught their breath before Malin and Rhett were maneuvering them all into the large jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. They relaxed in silence until the water ran cold and the group moved to the shower to finish getting clean. When they finally landed in bed, Shiloh's chest pressed to Malin with Rhett curled behind them, Shiloh could hardly keep their eyes open.

"Tomorrow we'll be working on commands. We'll go over expectations in the morning, but it'll be the true test of if having us as your dominants is something you want. We're strict. We want complete and full control of everything. What you eat. What you wear. Where you go. Who you see. When you come. When you receive pleasure. Everything. If that is not something you want that is okay, we'll help you find a dominant if need be." Malin's voice was deep as he spoke, sure of the words he was saying, but only Rhett knew him well enough to sense the nervousness within the sentence. The uncommon emotion had Rhett reaching out and gripping his lover's hip tightly in support.

Shiloh nuzzled further into Malin's body, nearly burying themself under the man. "I don't want anyone else. I want you two. I don't want any control. I've been following commands my entire life. I don't know any other way. I trust that whatever you ask of me will be with my best interest in mind. That'll be something new." Shiloh's voice trailed off through their spiel, sleep getting the better of them until their breathing finally evened out and Malin was left staring at the submissive with hope and excitement. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 8.9K 61
#1 IN BDSM [17/4/2023] [COMPLETED] ___________________ 𝑪𝒂𝒛 𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
1.1M 32.2K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
86.6K 549 101
Trinity (Fem) is a selfish Brat who is withholding sex from her girlfriend because she's bored with their sex life. She wants a BDSM relationship wit...