Fight Club (h.s.)

By curly_baby

She was the shy girl in the back of the class. He was in the fight club. When opposites attract, the outcome... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Final Part

Part 8

29.7K 720 199
By curly_baby

I follow the address Harry texted me, my eyes flickering over the sign of his gym. When I walk in, I sign into the gym and walk into the training room. I look around before spotting Harry, his muscles flexing as he hits Tom's hands. The sweat drips down Harry's body, my feet walking towards them.

My body sits on the bench and I watch Harry, his body something I find extremely hot. Why he would go for someone like me? I don't know, but I can't help but look at him.

Tom winks at me and I wave, clearly not wanting to interrupt their session.

"Harry, I don't think you're working hard enough," Tom says, my eyes looking up at the two of them.

"Do you have motivation?" Harry suggests, Tom clearly forcing himself not to look at me.

As soon as my name leaves Tom's lips, Harry tenses. Curiosity takes over my mind and I watch the interaction.

"What would happen if she didn't show up to class one day? She's not at her dorm and you don't know where she is?"

"The fuck you getting at?" Harry grits, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"You aren't there for her and she needs you. What would you do for her?" Tom pushes, Harry's fist soon pressed into his palm. To amount of rage inflicted in his actions leaves me in awe, shocked at the reaction.

"Where is she?!" Tom yells, Harry's fists pounding into Tom's palms. Lucky for Tom, the pads on his hands are thick.

"Push it Harry. Your next fight is going to be hell," Tom states, Harry's punches pulsing through the pads.

Harry stops after a few more minutes, grabbing a towel from the side. He wipes his face and I sit stunned at his response, the action inflicted upon Tom's hands something he'd do if I were in danger. He'd protect me.

"Elle, you came," Harry says, stalking over to me. "How long have you been here?"

Tom smiles at the two of us. "Long enough."

Harry keeps looking down at me, panting heavily. "You heard and saw that, huh?"

I nod and he wipes his face, leaning down and kissing my cheek lightly. "You've become good motivation," he grins. I blush, not knowing the feeling I'm feeling.

"Let me shower quickly and we'll get something to eat, okay?" he asks, my head nodding. My cheek is kissed again and he walks away, Tom coming to sit beside me.

"I've been told to keep an eye on you whenever he's not in the training room or during a fight," he explains, my lips curving.

"I like him," I tell him, his lips curving.

"I'm glad. He's been angry ever since we met and he meets you and his demeanor completely changes. I've never seen him so happy before."

I find my cheeks flushing again, his blonde hair pushed back by his hand. The door slams open and a huge man walks in, his black hair shaved and beard scruff on his cheeks.

"Tom, long time, no see," he says, taking a glance at me.

"Justin, you can't contact opponents a day before the fight," Tom warns, the man staring at me.

"Well, I don't mind seeing this little beauty," he says, my lips pressing together.

Tom stands in front of me and the man clearly gets angered. I haven't done anything wrong.

"She yours?" he asks Tom, Tom shaking his head.

"So you don't mind if I have a go?" he reaches to me, my hand swatting his hand away.

"I sure as hell would," Harry yells, my feet rushing to him. My hand is grabbed by his and I hide behind him, the man chuckling.

"This is great. Styles has a girlfriend," he nags, my heart pounding. Am I his girlfriend?

"Don't you know the fucking rules? You can't contact other opponents," Harry grits, my hand holding his tightly. His bag falls to the floor and keeps me behind him.

"I was just stopping in to make sure you don't bail out," the man snickers, my head moving when he meets my eyes. My face buries into Harry's shoulder and Harry tenses at Justin's words.

"Seems like you've found a distraction," he nags Harry, my hand squeezing Harry's.

"Don't make me fight you now," Harry angrily states, the man taking one last look at me.

"I'll wait. Make sure you bring her to see what a real man is," he smirks, my hand fisting Harry's tee.

Before Harry can even move, Tom is shoving the man out of the gym. The two bicker, angered swears spar between the two before the man is reluctantly turning out of the door. My head lifts from Harry's back, his muscles soon relaxing as he shifts me in his arms.

"He didn't hurt you, right? You're alright?" he rushes, grabbing my cheeks as he looks me over.

"I'm fine," I whisper, slightly shaken up at the fact Harry will be fighting that man tomorrow night.

He kisses my forehead, knowing my hesitancy to kissing him still. I'm so nervous; his assurance to leave me to make moves perfectly fine. After everything we talked about last night, he doesn't mind holding off.

"He's hit so many women. I heard him; nearly came out here in my boxers," he says, his attempt at a joke causing me to smile. He moves his hands and pulls me into his arms, our embrace short for Tom interrupts us.

"Harry, I'm going to leave. Be ready by 7," he says, Harry nodding his head.

"Let's go somewhere," Harry says, my head nodding. He retrieves his bag and we walk out hand in hand, shoving his bag in a compartment on his motorcycle. Once his helmet is on my head, he helps me on and drives us to downtown Chicago. He parks his bike and helps me off, the helmet removed from my head.

"I don't think we should go swimming," he says in my ear, my cheeks flushing. I had told him I'm not a strong swimming; going between homes not an ideal time to learn.

He kisses my cheek before we begin to walk, his fingers lacing through mine. We go into a small restaurant, his hand setting on my back as we're led to a table. Harry sits across from me and I smile, his eye dropping into a wink.

"Can we just get a slice of pie with some coffee?" Harry asks the waiter, his head nodding. He walks away and Harry turns to face me, my hand reaching across and brushing an eyelash off his cheek.

He smiles, grabbing my hand and kissing the back. He holds it over the table and a slice of apple pie is placed in front of us, followed by two cups of coffee.

"You have classes tomorrow?" he asks, my head shaking.

"Damn, I have one at eight in the morning. How's your concussion?" he asks, taking a fork with the hand not holding mine.

"Fine. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow," I explain, his fork moving up to my lips. I bite the piece of pie, his hand pulling the fork from my mouth.

"What time?" he asks, my hand grabbing my phone. After viewing my calendar, my hand fumbles to put my phone back to its original position.

"Noon," I say, his head nodding.

"I'll take you if you want," he says, my shoulders shrugging.

He continues to feed me little bites of pie, his hand shoving pieces into his mouth.

"I want you at my fight tomorrow," he says, my eyes locking with his.

"I'll have Tom with you, as well as security. I need you with me," he says, my thumb brushing his knuckles.

"Okay," I say, the two of us finishing our coffees and pie.

Once Harry pays for the two of us, he leads me outside and takes me to Navy Pier. We watch the sunset and he moves to stand behind me as I lean against the railing, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Do you have anything you want to see?" he asks, my head shaking. We stay close together, his height enabling us to be in a comfortable embrace.

"Elle! Ma, Elle!" I turn my head to the side, seeing Danny. He's waving, my old foster mom looking over at us. Harry lets go of me and I open my arms to Danny, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"Hi Ellie," he says, hugging me tightly.

"Hi Danny. How are you?" I ask, his smile bright.

He starts rambling on about his school and basketball team, finally letting me go when he's done talking.

"How are you Elle?" his mom asks, my head nodding.

"I'm good."

I feel Harry's hand lace through mine and she smiles, Harry speaking before I get the chance.

"I'm Harry, Elle's boyfriend," he says, holding his hand out to her.

"Jill, and this is my son Danny. I'm so glad she found someone," she says, my lips curving as a blush covers my cheeks.

"What are you guys doing out?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I had to get him new shoes. They were worn out," she says, Harry pulling me closer to him.

I nod and we finish talking before they go, Danny giving me another hug before he goes. They walk away and Harry leads me back over to the pier, kissing the top of my head.

"Who was that?" he asks, my eyes looking up at him.

"Uh, one of my foster moms," I say, his head nodding.

"How long were you with her?" he asks, my lips releasing a sigh as he hugs me from behind yet again.

"14 until college," I say, his hand grabbing my waist tightly.

"How many were you in?"

I close my eyes, calculating the number in my mind.

"Six," I say, his lips producing a sigh.

"My first was five," I tell him, his arms constricting my body.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, my shoulders shrugging.

"Are you still afraid to tell me?" he asks, my head nodding quickly. It's a part of my life I don't wish to relive.

"Are either of your parents alive still?" he asks, my heart dropping into my stomach.

I know he's still out there; my father. Social workers helped me all my life because of him and his ways. It was due to my mother's passing. She had a horrible miscarriage and it led to her illness, later passing away when I was four. It caused distress on my father and he didn't care about me anymore. He would shove me into walls, hit me, and burn his cigarettes on me. I'm better now but I've never put on a bathing suit that didn't hide my stomach where the circular scars are.

"M-My father," I stutter, trying not to cry.

"Is he in Illinois?" he asks, my head shaking. I had to move because of the level of abuse.

"New York."

He kisses my cheek, assuring me with his light touches that I'm safe. We stay in our embrace until the stars are out, my body moving to turn. He grabs my hand and we walk down to the end of the pier, his warmth radiating onto me.

His head leans onto mine and I rest my back against the pier, his hands on the pier as he leans to me.

"You glow in the moonlight," he says, my lips curving. It's amusing how cute he can be.

"You have pretty eyes," I whisper, his lips smirking to reveal a dimple.

"Thanks. They're my mum's," he says, my lips releasing a laugh at his groaning.

I bring my hands to his cheeks and I feel the soft skin, his long eyelashes noticeable in the lighting. His body leans closer and I feel his nose brush my cheek, lips puffing hot air.

Before we kiss the gate gives way and we're falling into the water, my lips releasing a scream. The cold water is felt and an arm quickly hooks around my waist, pulling me up.

"Hold onto me," Harry sputters, my arms quickly wrapping around his neck as I struggle. He swims over to the shore, his arm tightly around my waist as the other moves us to land.

I cough, the water filled in my mouth coming out. My body holds onto Harry's and he lifts me up, walking onto the land. My legs are around his waist and I release, walking with him. His arms pull me into him and he holds onto me, my head resting on his chest.

"Let's go get some clothes," he says, my head nodding.

He takes me to his motorcycle and wraps his towel around me before he runs into the store, my body sitting on a bench. He quickly runs out with a bag, taking a hoodie out of his motorcycle, and grabs my hand, leading me into the changing rooms on the beach.

"I got you sweatpants and a tee," he says, pulling them out of the bag. I thank him and walk into the dressing room, changing out of the wet clothes. As soon as the tee is pulled onto my body, the curtain is pulled back and two hands are on my cheeks. My eyes widen but Harry smiles, pressing his lips to mine.

He pulls away after a few seconds, my arms wrapping around his waist. He moves his hoodie over my head, his cologne filling my nose.

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" he asks.

"I-I...sure," I say, nodding my head. He smiles and kisses my cheek, walking me to his motorcycle.

He helps me on and the helmet is clipped onto my head, his foot kicking the motorcycle to start. The drive home is pretty quick, Harry parking and climbing off. He pulls the helmet off my head and kisses my forehead, taking in my tired appearance.

"I'll carry you, princess," he smiles, my head shaking. But he ignores my decline, lifting me into his arms anyways.

"You can put me down," I say, his head shaking. I give up, resting my head in his neck and setting my hand on his chest.

Harry ascends up the three flights of stairs, taking me into his apartment for the night.

-----

Hey Loves!

Sorry but I had exams so I had to study...

I hope this is good and you enjoy it!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much love! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 11.6K 42
Zoe Jenson, 23, overtook her parents company when she was only 20. All she ever does is work and with her business being her first priority it's hard...
165K 12.4K 46
jennie တို့ကမင်းသိပ်ကြိုက်ပြီးမြတ်နိုးတဲ့အဝါရောင်ရှိတဲ့နေကြာပန်းလေးဖြစ်ပေးမယ် မင်းကတို့ကိုဘဲချစ်ပေး....တစ်ကမ္ဘာလုံးရဲ့ရှိသမျှလူ​တွေထဲမှာမှတို့ကိ...
3.6M 101K 78
Highest Rank: #3 in Fanfiction! :D Ellie is a bright and bubbly, yet dedicated new nurse in the Emergency Department at Chicago Medical Institute. Dr...
113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020