For Fox's Sake (#3, Completed)

By IvetoR

(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 π«π¨π¦πšπ§πœπžπŸ”ž) As the daughter of the Windcrest pack's Alpha, Natalia Macalis... More

Intro
1. 3 years earlier
2. Home
3. You can run but you can't hide
4. Even in the darkness, there is light
5. Memories
6. Lili be damned
7. Don't do anything stupid
8. Playing with fire
9. Lies, Lies, Lies 🌢️
10. Well, fuck! 🌢️
11. Girl on a mission 🌢️
12. A whole new world 🌢️🌢️
13. Touch her and I'll end you
14. Think about it
15. Family
16. Curve ball
17. Burning desires 🌢️
18. Carnal desires 🌢️🌢️
19. Demons, deals, and regrets
20. Rules of the game
21. Pleasure and pain 🌢️🌢️
22. Moments to Remember 🌢️🌢️
23. Good vibrations 🌢️🌢️
24. Omega 🌢️
25. Dragonfly
27. Can you handle it?
28. Blame it on the spice 🌢️
29. Trust and exploration 🌢️🌢️
30. Mine 🌢️🌢️🌢️
31. Devil's in the details
32. No coincidences 🌢️🌢️
33. Sacrifice
34. Disconnected
35. The choices we make
36. The end of hope
37. Feral
38. Marshmallow
39. Hero
EPILOGUE 🌢️🌢️🌢️🌢️

26. Lily

3.5K 236 39
By IvetoR

JAMES

Watching Natalia disappear into the tattoo parlour, my inner beast rumbled with primal need. She had come so far since we first met, embracing her desires with a confidence that left me hungry for her submission. And although I wished I could claim credit for her transformation, it was all her doing.

It had always been her.

Took you long enough to figure that out, Aron snorted in my head.

I strode into the lingerie boutique next door that had caught my eye earlier. My initial plan was to visit it with my little wolf, but this was even better because I was going to get something sinful to surprise her.

My mind ran wild as I perused the selection of provocative lacy lingerie, each piece tempting me with images of Natalia's sumptuous body in the delicate fabric.

A store attendant approached me, her gaze appraising my intentions.

"May I help you, sir?"

I cleared my throat, disguising my desire. "Yes, I'm looking for something exceptional... for my girlfriend."

My thoughts drifted to our budding Dom-sub dynamic while I looked at all the options, anticipation and hunger swelling within me. I wanted something to bring out the tantalising submissive in her, but also that would allow me to worship her like I wanted. To make her feel the power and adoration I held for her.

"Of course, sir. Our collections are designed to satisfy even the most particular tastes. Would you like me to help you?"

A crotchless black lace teddy grabbed my attention, its intricate design a perfect fusion of daring and provocative. I pictured Natalia in it, the delicate fabric accentuating her curves, my fingers slipping inside her, teasing her core as my other hand grasped her throat, my lips hungrily devouring hers in a searing kiss.

"I think I'll manage on my own, thank you," I finally replied to the attendant, pushing aside my carnal thoughts, and she nodded and walked away.

My gaze snagged on a crimson silk robe, the bold colour perfect for Natalia's fiery spirit. Impatient desire stirred within me as I pictured her peeling it off slowly, revealing the gift I had chosen.

A wicked grin curled my lips as I picked up a full-body leather harness, the straps and metal buckles gleaming under the store's lighting. My mind raced, imagining Natalia ensnared in its tight grasp, both exposed yet trusting me to explore her boundaries. The thought of her moans and writhing in ecstasy had my cock throbbing against its confines.

With waning patience, I gathered everything I had chosen and made my way to the counter. The saleswoman smiled knowingly, as if she knew I would find something to my liking.

Eager to see Natalia's reaction, I exited the boutique with the wrapped package. The delicate lace and the commanding harness embodied the dynamic of our relationship—both tender and punishing.

By the time I got back, she was already waiting for me outside, excitement radiating from her as she leapt into my arms.

"James, you won't believe how amazing it was," she exclaimed before I could even say a word, her legs wrapping around my waist. Fuck, I craved her need for me. "Wait until you see the tattoo."

"Easy there, little wolf," I chuckled, setting her down before my own excitement overtook me. "I have something for you." I handed her the gift, unable to contain my grin. "To celebrate."

Her eyes shone with curiosity and wonder as she tore away the wrapping, revealing the lace and leather that lay on top of the silky robe.

"James, these are... incredible." A blush stained her cheeks, but her smirk was a sin. "I can't wait to wear them for you."

Her stare ignited the blaze within me. I imagined her in the teddy; the fabric skimming her curves, tempting me to devour every inch. My voice dropped an octave. "And I can't wait to tear them off you."

"Don't you dare." She swatted at me playfully. "You'll ruin them."

"Show me your tattoo." I nodded at the bandage, impatient to see the ink that now adorned her flesh.

Natalia swept her hair aside, peeling away the gauze. An ornate dragonfly rested upon a lily at the nape of her neck, a vision of fragile beauty. Deep black ink contrasted against her soft, already healed skin. The dragonfly's wings were like lace, stretching over the delicate petals, encasing it in an embrace of allure and grace. The exquisite artistry beckoned me to trace the intricate details.

"The dragonfly symbolises change and transformation, and while the lily represents innocence and purity, it is also rebirth." She bit her lip as she paused, her eyes shining with pride and something that made my heart skip a beat. "And it's your nickname for me."

I felt my chest swell as I pulled her close, unwilling to let go. I leaned in, my mouth claiming hers with a hunger that refused to be subdued, demanding all she would give.

Breaking the kiss, I pressed my forehead against hers, both of us breathless. "I've never wanted you more."

She giggled, a sparkle lighting up her eyes while she smiled knowingly. "I thought you wanted me all the time."

"I do," I growled, desire thick in my tone. "But now even more so."

And if it were up to me, I would have dragged her to the nearby alley to show her just how much; yet I had other plans.

Arguably not better plans than having my mate scream my name as I watched her come, but certainly something that I owed her. Something that she deserved.

"We're going somewhere," I said in a low voice. "But it's a surprise, so no questions."

Natalia arched a brow, her head cocked to the side, but she still agreed. "Fine, I'll play along, Alpha. But only because I trust you."

My blood hummed with pride as I led her to the car. I'd spent too long denying my need for her, pushing her away out of fear, but she'd proven stronger than I ever imagined.

When we arrived, astonishment lit her face. While Natalia and I were in town, my siblings had helped me set up a cosy private movie night under the stars—plush blankets, soft cushions, and a projector screen nestled amid the trees. Fairy lights twinkled amongst the branches overhead, casting a warm, inviting glow on everything below.

"James, this is amazing," Natalia breathed, her eyes sparkling as she took it all in. "You did all this... for me?"

I pulled her close, our bodies aligning in that familiar way they did whenever we were together. "We never had a date—I thought it was time to fix that."

The intensity of the moment dawned on me as I realised how much she'd changed me. Her presence had softened my rough edges, making me crave these tender moments with her more than ever.

"How? When?"

"My siblings helped. They were more than keen to do their part. Apparently, you are adored by my entire family now."

And how could they not love her?

"Thank you." Her fingertips glided along my jaw before her lips collided with mine in a kiss full of desire and spoke of forever. When she drew back, eyes shining, I knew true bliss was in her arms.

As we settled down on the blanket, I handed her a mug of hot chocolate that my brother and sisters had prepared for us. Dusk painted the sky in pinks and violets. I could feel the warmth of her body next to mine, and it sent shivers down my spine. Her closeness was intoxicating, stirring a primal desire within me.

"Fair warning, little wolf. This hot chocolate can't compete with my legendary skills. But let's not hold it against my siblings—not everyone can be as gifted as I am."

Her laughter filled the air, bright and infectious, causing a warmth to spread through my chest. Seeing her so happy, so carefree, only reaffirmed that deep need in me to protect her and to give her the world. She had brought light into my life, chasing away the shadows that had haunted me for so long.

I picked up the DVD my siblings had chosen—no doubt Rebecca's doing, as she loved romantic comedies like About Time.

'What if every moment in life came with a second chance?' read the tagline and the irony wasn't lost on me. Time was going to tell if I needed a second chance, but for now, I planned to savour each moment with my mate.

With the movie playing, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, but our focus was on each other, the playful banter flowing effortlessly between us.

"Since it's our first official date, how about we play a game?" Her eyes shone with mischief.

I quirked a brow, piqued by her suggestion. "What kind of game?"

"Twenty questions. We take turns asking and have to answer honestly."

Her enthusiasm was infectious. "Alright, little wolf. You first."

Natalia sipped her warm drink, pondering. "What was your first impression of me?"

My mind drifted back to when I saw her in that dungeon and how my life had changed that very moment. But I didn't want to remind her of that. Instead, I focused on our meeting at the clearing. "I thought you were the most magnificent woman I'd ever seen."

A blush crept up her cheeks as she shyly glanced away, but I didn't miss the pleased smile that emerged on her face.

"And I knew you'd be trouble. The irresistible kind." I smirked, trying to lighten the mood again. "Your turn. Tell me something I don't know."

"Alright," she said, biting her lip in thought. "I used to write poetry. It was my escape from my father's expectations and demands. Poetry and the waterfall, of course."

"Wow." I was genuinely impressed, but I shouldn't have been—my mate never ceased to amaze me. "I didn't know I had a poet on my hands. I'll have to keep an eye on you, little wolf—you're full of surprises. Do you still write?"

"Sometimes. But not much recently."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked gently, dreading the thought that I might have crushed her creativity.

"Good." She squeezed my hand. "You've given me freedom to be myself. That's all I ever needed." Her eyes gleamed once more. "Now you. What's your biggest fear?"

I hesitated, my usual cockiness momentarily giving way to vulnerability as I fought to find the courage to share my deepest fears. A deep sigh escaped me before I finally let go, the words spilling from my mouth. "I'm terrified of losing you."

My confession was barely audible, yet her expression softened, and she reached up to gently stroke my cheek. "You will never lose me."

Our eyes locked, and I leaned in to capture her lips, surrendering myself to the kiss and the feel of her in my arms. The world faded away, leaving only us and the stars above that served as a reminder of the infinite possibilities that lay ahead for us. My hands explored her curves, desire burning between us until Natalia straddled my lap, her fingers tangled in my hair and stirring a hunger deep inside me. Roaming the curve of her back, I pulled her tight against me. Close wasn't close enough—I needed to feel all of her.

My mate gasped into my mouth when my hands slipped under her top, skimming her heated skin, which only intensified my need to possess every inch of her. Her body felt like absolute blissful torture beneath my fingertips, while her own fingers tugged at the hem of my shirt impatiently, desperate for more contact without barriers between us.

She shifted in my lap, her core rubbing against the hard-on trapped within my jeans, and we both groaned at the friction.

I pulled back to look into her eyes and saw the affection and trust reflected there.

"We are supposed to be watching the movie, remember?" I smirked, knowing full well that both of us had other things in mind. But I had promised her a date, and a date was what I was going to deliver.

My mate's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink that only further ignited my desire. She nodded eagerly and slid off my lap, extending her hand towards me. I grabbed it, intertwining our fingers together as we settled back on the blanket and the pillows.

As the night wore on, we kept talking, sharing secrets and stories that only strengthened our connection. I found myself opening up to her, my gruff, guarded exterior melting away under her gentle touch. Laughter and joy filled the meadow. For the first time, I felt free—to love, to trust, to embrace the happiness she brought me. She was my sanctuary, my strength, my saving grace.

"Thank you for tonight, James." Emotion threaded Natalia's whisper. "I never imagined we'd be here, sharing this moment. I'm so grateful for all you've done to help me find myself."

I brushed my thumb gently across her cheek, my heart swelling with adoration for this incredible woman. "You've given me more than you know, little wolf."

We lay wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies entwined as we watched the stars above us. And as I held her close, the scent of her hair filling my senses, I knew I would never let her go.

******************

I.... I have nothing to say because my brain is all mush from the cuteness overload. So, instead of reading my AN ramblings, tell me what you thought of this chapter. 

Did Nat's tattoo choice surpise you? And what about their date? 

I think it's fair to say that our fox Alpha has got it bad. 😏 

We are getting so close to the end though 😭, so I hope you are all enjoying the ride because it's soon going to be over (my current estimation is 6-7 chapters, but boy are they going to be packed with all sorts of action 😈😏).

In other news, the next two weeks will be super intense for me at work, so keep an eye on my profile (or follow me for notifications, if you are not already doing so) in case I am not able to post next week. 

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Iveto xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
157K 8.3K 41
β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the other, girl and wolf. Stuck, on opposite s...
13.8M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
782K 2.1K 32
April Rymer needs a change in pace, a change in scenery. Having grown up her entire life as an outcast within her own pack, she's desperate for an ad...