Who You Are | MHA/BNHA

De Kimzetsoul

[MHA x SakuraKinomoto!Reader] [Name]'s quirk is Clow Cards. Now they can transform into anyone from various e... Mais

you take the man out of the city (not the city out of the man)
ooh-woo (i'm a rebel just for kicks)
and maybe i enjoy it just a little bit (does that make me insane?)
i'm anxious and nothing can help (and I wish I'd done this before)
catching my breath (letting it go)
where'd you wanna go? (how much do you wanna risk?)
if you don't like the way i talk (then why am i on your mind)
i won't just survive (oh, you will see me thrive)
and they're singing my praises (screaming my name out loud)
we give and take a little more (we give and take a little more)
you've changed my mind (you've touched their hearts)
just like fire (burning out of the way)
cause in the end (you are part of who i am)
perfect energy, yeah (we flawless, yeah, we free)
i say they're just the ones who gave me life (but I truly am my parents' child)
you're so addictive (full of sweets)
i'm a star, star, star (queencard, i'm the top)
no matter where I go (this is no home)
young, dumb, stupid (but who cares? but who cares?)
what's wrong with you, hey? (i know that you got a lot on your plate)
when the world is calling you (can you hear them screaming out your name?)
shut your eyes (realize)
i don't know (maybe i'm just like this)
already told you (i'm right here)
between the lines of fear and blame (you begin to wonder why you came)
we clawed, we chained (our hearts in vain)
impossible game (i never signed up for this with my name)
sometimes I feel like giving up (but I just can't)
i remember tears streaming down your face (when I said I'll never let you go)
the dog days are done (here they come)
and now all i wanna see (is a sky full of lighters)
oh no!
whatever it takes
i'm worse at what i do best (and for this gift i feel blessed)
where's the person that i know? (they must have left)
and you'll ask yourself (where is my mind?)
whatever we go through (i'll be your armor)
god stood me up (and I don't know why)

you held me down (but I got up)

565 24 4
De Kimzetsoul

Mirko and [Name] were on a stakeout, watching a warehouse from the roof of another building. [Name] was dressed in a red tunic and black leggings, with green gloves and boots, a hooded black and yellow cape, and a green domino mask. The "R" symbol was prominently displayed on their left breast. As they tightened the lace on their boots, Mirko grinned hungrily and tightened her gloves.

"You ready, Cardcaptor [Name]?" she asked.

[Name] nodded confidently, their eyes narrowing behind the mask. "Yes, Mirko."

-------

"Come on, Kid. We have to go see Tsukauchi at the police station." Mirko walks into the room with [Name] ending their phone call with Eri. Eri has been staying with Aizawa and Yamada for two days now and seems to be settling in nicely. The child even manages to wrangle out a promise from them to take her out when their internship is done. It is not like [Name] could even say no to her.

"Can I ask for what?" [Name] inquires in curiosity as the pair makes their way out of the building.

"He has a little mission for us," Mirko replies. "He specifically asked for us because I asked him if there were any assignments for us to do together. I made a promise after all." She gave them a wink.

"I see," [Name] nods, feeling a sense of responsibility settling on their shoulders. They also felt giddy at the thought of fighting alongside Mirko one of their idols. "Let's go then."

As they make their way to the police station, [Name] can't help but wonder what kind of information Tsukauchi has and what this case is.

[Name] and Mirko step out of the building and head towards Mirko's car, which is parked on the street. Mirko unlocks the car and gets into the driver's seat while they take the passenger seat.

The car starts with a roar as Mirko revs the engine. [Name] puts on their seatbelt and looks out the window as the scenery passes by. The city is bustling with people, but the two of them are in a hurry, so they navigate through the traffic with ease.

The car continues down the street, the sound of the engine and the chatter of the radio filling the silence between them.

Finally, they arrive at the police station, where Tsukauchi is waiting for them. Mirko pulls into a parking spot, and the two of them get out of the car. As they walked towards the entrance of the building, [Name] couldn't help but wonder what Tsukauchi had in store for them.

Mirko and [Name] enter the police station, the heavy doors swinging open with a creak. The lobby is brightly lit with fluorescent lights, casting harsh shadows across the room. The walls are painted a dull beige, adorned with posters detailing safety tips and emergency numbers as well as wanted people.

To the left of the entrance, there is a long desk with several officers behind it, typing away at computers and answering phone calls. The sound of ringing phones and typing keyboards fills the air, creating a low hum that seems to vibrate through the building.

As they approach the desk, one of the officers looks up and greets them. "Ah! Mirko, Tsukauchi-san gave us a heads up that you and your intern were coming in."

"Great. Please show us the way."

The officer nods and directs them down a hallway on the right. As they walk down the hall, they pass several closed doors, each labeled with a different department name.

The air is thick with the scent of cleaning supplies, and the sound of footsteps and muffled conversations echo off the walls. The hallway eventually opens up into a large room filled with desks and computers, with a window looking out into a bullpen where officers can be seen moving about.

In the center of the room, there is a large table with a map of the city pinned to it. Several officers are gathered around the table, pointing at different locations and discussing something in hushed tones.

Tsukauchi is sitting at a desk in the corner, typing away at his computer. He looks up as they approach, a small smile forming on his face.

"I am glad to see you, two."

Mirko and [Name] gave their greetings. The intern turned their head slightly to see the map and noticed red thumbtacks carefully placed on different locations. Something big must be happening. It looks like the police have been investigating this for a while [Name] bites their inner cheek in thought.

"We need you two to help us with a drug bust."

-----------------------------

Mirko and [Name] move swiftly and silently as they approach the warehouse where they've been told drug dealers are operating. The police had been gathering intel on this gang for weeks, and they finally had enough evidence to make a move. That is where the pair come in as the police don't believe they are confident in arresting everyone in the gang and need an extra pair of hands for safety (it was also a golden opportunity for Tsukauchi that fulfill the request made by Mirko).

As they reach the entrance, [Name] quietly clasps their hand around the doorknob and tests it to see if it is locked. "It's locked, but not for long," they mutter as they begin to work on the lock. They took out the lock picks from their utility belt, bent their knees, and began to work on the door in silence.

Mirko keeps watch, her ears alert for any sign of trouble. [Name] grins as a click is heard and the door opens ajar. Once [Name] opens the door, they enter the warehouse, their guards up for any attacks. [Name] was hopeful for a stealth plan but Mirko convinced them to go guns blazing. It wasn't her style to do things quietly.

The warehouse was dimly lit, filled with the stench of drugs and sweat. Mirko and [Name] moved stealthily through the shadows, their footsteps muffled by the grime on the concrete floor. Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching, and they quickly took cover behind a stack of crates.

As they peered out, they saw a group of men huddled around a table, counting stacks of cash. [Name] mentally counts and sees it is 5 men in total. They thought there would be more. Mirko gave a signal to them, and they prepared to make their move. But before they could, one of the men looked up and spotted them.

The men froze for a moment, startled by the sudden appearance of the heroes. Only for one to suddenly attack as his arm shot up and knives appeared midair and shot forward. [Name] quickly moved in front of Mirko and pulled out their katana from its sheath, the blade glinting in the dim light. They blocked the knives with ease, the sharp clang of metal ringing through the warehouse.

Meanwhile, Mirko charged forward behind [Name] and does a roundhouse kick to one of the guys, who was shot back into boxes of crates.

[Name] joined in, their sword flashing as they cut through the air. In no time, the room was filled with the sounds of punches and kicks, the clash of steel against steel, and the groans of defeated men. As the last of the drug dealers lay on the ground, Mirko and [Name] stood victorious, chests heaving with exertion as some of the men ended up using their quirks. They surveyed the scene, the warehouse now quiet except for the sound of their heavy breathing.

"That was too easy," [Name] remarked with a smirk.

"Don't let your guard down," Mirko warned. [Name] nods, gripping their katana tightly. "There might be more waiting for us."

After securing the area, [Name] and Mirko step back as the sound of sirens and approaching footsteps fill the air. Mirko gave the signal to the police officers of the job done. Soon enough, a group of uniformed police officers bursts through the door of the warehouse, guns are drawn and ready to apprehend the criminals inside.

The officers quickly move through the space, clearing each room and taking the drug dealers into custody. Mirko and [Name] watch from a safe distance, feeling a sense of satisfaction knowing that they helped put an end to the illegal activity taking place in the warehouse.

As the police officers finish their work, Tsukauchi approaches Mirko and [Name], congratulating them on a successful mission. "Great work, you two. We've been trying to bust these guys for months now. Thanks to you, we finally have enough evidence to put them away for a long time."

Mirko grins, feeling a sense of pride in their accomplishment. "Anytime, Tsukauchi. That's what we're here for."

As Tsukauchi reads the papers, [Name] tries to peek over his shoulder, but he holds them away from view. The tension in the room is palpable, and Mirko's eyes dart between the officers and Tsukauchi, waiting for an explanation. Finally, Tsukauchi speaks up, his voice strained.

"This is a list of all the illegal drugs being trafficked through this warehouse," he says, gesturing to the stack of papers. "It's much larger than we anticipated, and its effects are something that needs further testing. If what I am reading is right, then I need to get in touch with some people right away."

Mirko's eyes narrow, and she crosses her arms. "What kind of drugs?"

Tsukauchi sighs heavily. "We're still gathering intel, but it looks like this might go all the way to the top. We need to get these drugs to forensics right away and start building our case."

It's possible it might connect to the case Nighteye is working on, Tsukauchi thought to himself. A gag order was in place to not speak of the mission Nighteye has been working on for the last couple of months. However, he has a feeling that [Name] will be in the middle of it somehow. Call it his officer instincts, and it tends to be right. The question is, how would [Name] be in the middle of it?

The officers quickly spring into action, combing through the crates and pulling out anything suspicious. Mirko turns to [Name], her expression grim.

"We need to stay on top of this," she says. "I have a feeling it's going to get messy."

-------

I am not dead....or am I? Either way, this is a short chapter. Why? Because I say so. Lol no its because I wanted to get back into the plot. As you can read, I am dropping hints everywhere (hopefully). Yes, Mirko will join the Kamino raid. Sorry, for this being so short and everything. Nevertheless, thank you guys for the 4.5k reads and 173 votes! BTW would you guys be cool with me posting a JJK, Genshin Impact, or AOT ff? I am working on those two as well lol.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

115K 3.8K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
920K 22.3K 190
Have you ever wanted to fall in love with your favourite BNHA/MHA characters? Be their best friend? Get practically adopted into a family? Cuddle on...
627K 18.8K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
99.2K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...