ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃�...

By autKDnim

Two young college boys meet, they fall in love, sounds simple, isn't it? But there is something not even near... More

Intro
~\ ·1· /~
~\ ·2· /~
~\ ·3· /~
~\ ·4· /~
~\ ·5· /~
~\ ·6· /~
~\ ·7· /~
~\ ·8· /~
~\ ·9· /~
~\ ·10· /~
~\ ·12· /~
~\ ·13· /~
~\ ·14· /~
~\ ·15· /~
~\ ·16· /~
~\ ·17· /~
~\ ·18· /~
~\ ·19· /~
~\ ·20· /~
~\ ·21· /~
~\ ·22· /~
~\ ·23· /~
~\ ·24· /~
~\ ·25· /~
~\ ·26· /~
Epilogue

~\ ·11· /~

402 38 4
By autKDnim

Taehyung just got back home from the market. He happily walked in to go to his boyfriend like a clingy whipped ass he is. Jungkook had mostly been staying here and Taehyung often felt like they were married couple which they actually looked like. Taehyung even wanted to ask Jungkook to move in, but then he thought that Jungkook's parents were paying for his dorm, so if he moved from there, he needed to tell them.

He put the groceries on the table and went upstairs. He was about to open the door when he heard Jungkook talking and he understood it was his parents. He still opened the door though not making a sound. Jungkook was laying on his bed while having a face time with parents. Jungkook noticed him and smiled? Taehyung widened his eyes, he was having face time how could he smile?

"Oh he is here"
He sat up on bed with the phone on his hand and set it on the bedside table.

What?

Jungkook ushered him to come to him smiling? What was he doing?

Taehyung was hesitant but when Jungkook called him and tapped the bed to sit beside, he did slowly, hands clutching on the trousers in nervousness.

"Oh so you're that guy who picked my son's call that day? What was your name again..-"
Mr Jeon started almost immediately.

"Kim Taehyung"

"So you're his boyfriend huh? And who told you, you can date my son?"
Taehyung opened his mouth but didn't say anything, time to time staring at the screen and his boyfriend who brought him in this situation out of nowhere.

"Honey stop scaring him"
He looked at screen again this time hearing a sweet lady's voice, Mrs Jeon.

"I'm not scaring him, I'm just asking"

"Oh shut up, uhm Taehyung-ah don't listen to him, Jungkookie told us about you two, you're really handsome young man I have to say"
Taehyung smiled at her.

"Your husband is here"

"I'm glad that Jungkookie found someone"
She totally ignored him. Jungkook so wanted to laugh at his father's face.

"I am glad that he accepted me aunty"
He looked at the younger who gave a smile back.

"Taehyung-ah.. as far as he talked to us about you, he really loves you we can see that, I wanna ask you once, do you really love him?"

"I do aunty, I love him a lot"
Even his father felt the sincerity in his words, though ofcourse that old man didn't show it on face. And the younger one's ear tips turned again at how Taehyung looked at him after saying that. Mrs Jeon smiled at them.

"He's really dear to us Taehyung-ah"

"I know aunty.. I'll try to keep him happy"
She nodded but then smacked her husband's arm indicating to say something.

"Uh.. don't touch my son"

"Dad~"

"What?"
Jungkook pouted at him.

"Uhm okay so.. what about your parents? I mean.. what happened to them?"
Taehyung's face visibly paled and both Mrs Jeon and Jungkook noticed that. For the first time Jungkook wanted to bite his dad for real.

"He didn't mean anything, ignore him.. take care you two, we should hang up now"
Mrs Jeon said waving her hand and cut the call leaving Mr Jeon dumbfounded. Jungkook shook head at them and took the phone in hands turning it off. Taehyung was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

"What was that?"

"What you saw?"

"You should have atleast told me!"

"Oh so you didn't want me to move in?"
Taehyung stilled and Jungkook smirked.

"How.. how did you know?"

"I'm your boyfriend for a reason"
He wiggled his brows. Taehyung clenched his jaw with a open mouthed smile before he latched on the boy hovering over him making him lay down. He cupped his face and started pecking everywhere making Jungkook scrunch his nose and giggle. Taehyung nibbled on his cheek like a baby and Jungkook laughed more.

"Hyung... Hihi..mm stop"
He cupped his face back forcing to look at him. Both gave eachother a total dumb smile and burst into fits of giggles. It was like the whole room lit up at the sounds of the two lover's giggles.

"So you're moving in?"

"I am?"
Jungkook made a thinking face and earned few pokes on his tummy.

"Haha yea yea, I am"
Taehyung leaned down giving a chasty kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more"
Taehyung was about to lean again when Jungkook played naughty pushing him off him and stood up.

"Let's see what you brought from market"
He sassily walked swaying his hips and Taehyung poked his inner cheek with his tongue clenching his jaw.

"You bunny!"
And they were catching eachother like kids. Jungkook was sure he had never been this happy with anyone and Taehyung.. he felt blessed and he wouldn't ever let this happiness go.

-

It was night time, they were done with dinner and Jungkook was now ending watching a K-drama episode, Taehyung was gone to take a shower. Jungkook didn't actually like today's episode, it was boring so he turned it off and went to their room.

As he walked in he heard Taehyung humming to a song in his deep voice and the sound of the shower was clear. His eyes landed on a cloth fallen on the floor. He picked it to notice it was Taehyung's boxer. He wanted to drop it down thinking Taehyung probably mistakenly left it here, but then he thought- "Means he stripped here and went in naked", it wasn't a abnormal something, but the thought was hot for him. The scent coming from the boxer wasn't helping too.

With a blank mind, his eyes went to the bathroom door. It was unlocked he knew it. Adrenaline rushed over his body when he walked to the door and opened it slightly, the boxer still in hands.

He peeked in for his eyes to get blessed. Taehyung's naked figure standing not much steps away from the door. He was back facing him while rubbing on his body spreading the water all over. Taehyung didn't see him even when he turned to his side a bit. Jungkook's mouth went dry at the sight and when Taehyung pushed off the hair strands behind, Jungkook gulped a huge lump. He didn't know that he was constantly biting his lips.

Taehyung wasn't as muscular as him, but whatever he had was enough for Jungkook's knees feel weak. His tanned skin, thin yet stiff figure, vieny hands, thick neck, slight hairy body, godly face, stern eyes and most importantly.. his big cock. Jungkook forgot how to breath when he saw Taehyung's manhood. It was absolutely bigger than his, subconsciously he closed the gap between his thighs. He didn't know where he got the courage when he walked in dropping the boxer on way and stood just behind Taehyung who just stopped the shower.

Even before Taehyung could turn around, Jungkook hugged him from behind. Taehyung was really taken a back from the action. Jungkook's one hand was on his torso, other on his not so prominent abs and his forehead was on Taehyung's back of head.

"Koo.."
He whispered putting his hands over Jungkook's before turning around. Jungkook's face looked flushed and he tried hard to keep an eye contact. He was like lost in that moment, his palm touched Taehyung's chest very slowly rubbing on the wet skin. Taehyung gazed at him intently. Jungkook seemed to only focus when Taehyung stopped his palm moving by his own hand still keeping it there. Jungkook looked up with doe eyes.

"What are you doing here baby?"
Taehyung husked and Jungkook shivered. He never felt so weak infront of Taehyung before.

"I asked something"

"Y-You are so.. hot hyung"
His eyes again travelled back to his body. Taehyung smirked suddenly pulling him close to his body, their lower parts touching.

"Oh, Koo found me hot hm?"
He nodded with hazy mind.

"But.. staring at someone when they're having shower, naked.. isn't a good behaviour is it baby?"

"But, you're my boyfriend"
Taehyung's smirk widened as he leaned closer but only keeping their noses touched. Jungkook's eyes stilled over his lips ready to be kissed, but Taehyung wasn't doing it.

"Hm, right, good boy"

"Hyung.."

"Yes Koo?"

"Kiss me"

"You want kiss? You deserve it?"

"I do.. please"
Taehyung complied kissing him deep. Their tongues played with eachother, Jungkook held tight over his back, his knees getting more weak as Taehyung's un-clothed manhood was rubbing over his clothed one. His left hand subconsciously travelled down to Taehyung's V line then to his manhood, having a very light grip. But Taehyung broke the kiss. Jungkook panicked thinking Taehyung didn't like it.

"I-I'm sor-"

"You seem to be liking my friend"
Taehyung's ghost smirk was making the situation more hot than ever.

"Tell me baby, you like it?"
Jungkook nodded biting his bottom lip.

"Stop biting you lip"
Jungkook complied.

"Hyung.."

"Hm?"

"I.. I feel hot, I want to.."

"Want to what?"

"I don't know"

"You wanna do something?"
He nodded.

"You wanna do what?"

"I.."

"Say it baby, what do you want?"

"I want.. I want to do.. more intimate.. s-sex? I don't know"
The last word did something to Taehyung.

"No we can't"

"H-Hyung"
His voice shook.

"We can't have sex Koo.. we can make love, sex, fuck aren't lover's thing"
Jungkook again bit his bottom lip but couldn't stop the smile.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to regret anything"

"I-I'm sure.. I won't regret Tae, just.. do something, I feel jelly"

"Should we go to bedroom?"
He nodded. Taehyung loosened his grip on his waist as they walked back to room. Jungkook's eyes couldn't help but take in the godly view of the elder. Taehyung felt a proud feeling seeing how Jungkook was gawking at him and was getting flushed every second.

"It's not fair baby to just stare at me.. I need to see you too"
Jungkook complied biting his lips. He took off his clothes except boxers as Taehyung told him to. Taehyung came to him and held his waist. Jungkook leaned this time himself to kiss him and Taehyung gladly kissed back. They kissed and moved until Jungkook's back of knee touched the bed. They then got on it, Jungkook slowly laying down, Taehyung laying on him, legs entangled. Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's torso who was now busy to admire his beautiful boyfriend.

"So beautiful.. but mine"

"Yours"
He pecked his nose tip.

"I am asking again Koo, you really want this?"

"I want it Tae, I trust you"

"You trust me in taking your virginity?"
He nodded.

🔞🔞

"Love you Koo"
He left a chaste kiss before he started kissing on Jungkook's chin, followed by his collarbones, his Adams apple, then nibbled on his neck soon finding the right spot. Jungkook breathed heavily feeling all tingles over his body. Taehyung was making him feel like no other, his fingers were curled into his hairs and other was roaming on his back. He gasped loud when Taehyung kissed on top of his nipple. Moans left from his mouth, Taehyung kept kissing and licking on them sometimes pulling slightly and Jungkook's hormones triggered more, he wanted more.

Taehyung moved more down licking on his abs and stopped over his navel. Jungkook arched his back when Taehyung poked there with his tongue. He never thought such thing could be so pleasurable.

"I'm taking it off"
He nodded letting Taehyung make him all naked. Taehyung lowkey growled seeing the scene infront of him. Jungkook's figure was a piece of art, only his art, for him to see, for him to mess with. Jungkook stared at him with hooded eyes, feeling shy as it was the first time someone saw him like that. He knew it was Taehyung's first too, but the elder was less shy about himself than him. He saw Taehyung leaning to his face again.

"Second drawer, a pack of condom.. take it out, I'll get the lube"
He got off the bed and went to closet. Jungkook sat up and leaned for the said drawer, a condom box at one side of it. His face flushed as he saw that, Taehyung came back too. Jungkook closed the drawer when Taehyung was pouring the liquid on his fingers. He laid down again and Taehyung got on.

"Part your legs bit more Koo"
He did making him adjust between his hips. Taehyung then leaned to his face but just stayed close, not kissing him. Jungkook felt the cold fingers near his rim area and he sucked on his breath.

"Relax"
He looked at him and Taehyung gave a small smile assuring. Taehyung's eyes were enough for him to calm down. He held on his back when a finger slowly entered into his virgin hole. Taehyung moved his finger watching his expressions.

"How is it baby?"

"G-Good ahm"
Digit of fingers raised with time until it went to three. Taehyung's eyes didn't leave his expressions, Jungkook had closed his eyes taking in the pleasure and warmth from his boyfriend. He opened them only when Taehyung removed his fingers, he internally whined, he was feeling so good.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make you feel more good"
His galaxy eyes sparkled as he said that. Taehyung kissed him before he sat up. He took the box, took a pack, tore the foil and put it on. Jungkook watched intently how he lathered lube on his manhood and stroked himself few times.

"I'll go in now.. just calm down, it will be fine"
Jungkook sank into he pillow again letting him do it all. Taehyung's manhood poked on his hole soon entered the tip. Jungkook's toes curled and he clutched tightly on the bedsheets. Taehyung entered more- he was indeed big for Jungkook's first time.

Taehyung could see he was feeling pain but he didn't stop, he tried making him relax. He entered full and stilled for him to adjust with it. Jungkook took enough time before he gave a timid nod. Taehyung started moving in a slow pace. He cursed under his breath, the tight walls was taking him way too good. He had done handjobs a lot of time, but this was nowhere near that. It was blissful. Taehyung laid on top him properly, their bodies pressed moving together on the mattress. Jungkook's legs subconsciously wrapped on Taehyung's torso. Taehyung intertwined there palm together moving in mid pace.

Jungkook sucked on his neck, more like biting there leaving a red hickey, Taehyung kissed his face to sooth him. Not after long they reached to their highs, both let out almost at same time moaning eachother's names. They breathed heavily calming down from their highs.

🔞🔞

"I-It was heavenly Koo.."

"It w-was.."
They smiled, breath fanning their faces. Jungkook pouted a bit and Taehyung kissed him.

"You okay?"

"I am.. felt so good Tae"

"You're mine, all mine, I can only make you feel this good"

"I know, I don't need anybody else"
He caressed his cheeks. They then moved to washroom for a quick wash up before they let their lazy bodies drift off to sleep after sharing kisses and love yous. It was really a best night for them.

♪~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 734 11
A story with lots of triangles surrounding a clueless bunny..!! The story samples, "He is just clueless, Taehyung." "No one in this fucking world ca...
297K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
361K 12.3K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
62.6K 2.9K 25
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...