Her Helpmate

By crazy_writer_97

An action-thriller romantic story... ∞He was her Bodyguard to the world. But to her, he was HER HELPMATE∞ "Sa... More

Preview
Prologue
1. You have to strip!
2. Cuddle me!
3. You are my only Job
4. I never flirt with you.
5. Let me feel you
6. I can't
7. A mistake...
8. You don't own me
9. Eye-raping
10. It's complicated
11. I don't love her
12. Her moans and my groans
13. Don't mistake my job as jealous
14. You don't want me now, Saira
15. Shaurya's mystery
16. I am not going to trust you!
17. New Bodyguard
18. Arrogant Minaret
19. Then why didn't you kiss me, yet
20. Missing Shaurya
21. Please come soon to your baby bear!
22. My Man
23. Will you stop calling me Mr. Chauhan?
24. Just One-Fuck
25. Mr. Jerk Chauhan
26. Love in the air
27. Shaurya's naughtiness.
28. Punishment!
29. You both are really something
30. An open Challange!
31. I am not a playboy girl
32. Obstinate Baby bear!
33. Stop. Avoiding. Me!
34. Part-time Assistant
35. Shaurya's Anguish!
Chapter 36: Blushing Day!
Chapter 37: Misunderstanding
Characters and their roles
Chapter 38: Unexpected Response
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Hatred
41. To kill Saira
Chapter 42: Assumptions
44. Secrets
Chapter 45: You owe every beat of my heart

Chapter 43. It's time!

374 37 0
By crazy_writer_97

Author:

Shaurya knew, it was not easy and other than that following someone can risk him and even expose him. More importantly, Shaurya is all alone and to himself. Dharam and Veer to whom he referred his arms are no more beside him. Dharam is injured and taking rest, well, Veer is still behind bars.

He felt solitude.

But he and Saira planned everything.  If they plan on revealing Niveditha Mehra's true identity to the world, they must prioritize the safety of those around them. This includes Saira's father and twin brother, Mohit. However, Saira is particularly worried about Shaurya, she has to save his life. "Can't you take a couple of guards with you?"

"No bear. We have to keep it confidential. This is a chance for us."

"Who do you think this person could be to her?" Her, she meant her stepmother?

"Maybe her family member, friend, or..."

"Her boyfriend." Saira added, concluding it. "Then she was even cheating on my father."

The very morning, Naveed Sahab approached them with the thing Saira asked him to. A wig that reached till her shoulder, spectacles, stethoscope, measuring tape, weighing machine, books to note measurements, some multivitamin tablets, a white apron, and many more things.

"Saira, you have to be so careful."

"Yes. I will. But what about Mohit?"

"I will ask the guards to take Mohit, Your father, and Preeth to a safe place. If she is behind your kidnaps then she is dangerous Saira. And we can't take the risk of involving any family member and even your close friends."

"Thank you."

Saira left the villa after hugging Shaurya. Though she guaranteed Shaurya that she will manage everything she is scared for some reason. She closed her eyes, training her mind. I can do it.

Shaurya and Saira decided to interact with a small mobile, to avoid the risk of call tracing.

Saira and Naveed sahab's first destination is a lodge, where they will dress as a boss and assistant. Saira will act as boss, and Naveed Sahab as her assistant. Naveed Sahab even brought two fake identity cards with fake names.

Naveed Sahab got a curly, messy, long hair wig, blue lens for his eyes, and frameless specs. He will be wearing a cotton black button-up with a white apron.

Saira is gonna tie a bun to hid her long hair in the shoulder length straight hair wig, she is gonna wear fake hypermetropic glasses with a string hanging around her neck. And her dress was a small baby pink dress with white apron.

Not to get suspicious they did the survey of a couple of the houses before going to Manav Das home. The street was not so lively and they saw hardly a person walking along the street. Their first house contained a single family, with a husband, wife, and a beautiful daughter. The couple was excited to see Saira and Naveed Sahab doing a free check up of their three year old toddler. Other than that they even offered them orange juice, from which they hadn't even taken a sip.

Next was a house of five people. In order to sound genuine it took one hour to do check-up.

On another side, Shaurya kept tracking Niveditha's call and even made sure to keep Mr. Mehra, Mohit, and Preeth safely in an apartment with ten guards guarding them. To avoid their episodes of inquiry he somehow made them unconscious and hid them in an apartment. 

Shaurya didn't miss a single call, which Niveditha received or made to anyone.  It was around two when she did a call to a new number. Shaurya heard out their conversation. The one who received calls from the other side was a female. And based on the thickness of the voice, Shaurya assumed that the female was in her mid-sixties. 

Though Niveditha spoke with her, the other old woman hadn't spoken with her other than just 'Hmm'.  Shaurya heard them.

Niveditha: I am meeting your younger son tonight. 

Old Woman: Hmm!

Niveditha: Can we come over there? We can have dinner together. 

Old woman: No!

Niveditha: After a sigh. We are sorry for what happened. Please forgive us. 

Old Woman: Hmm!

Niveditha: Ok, tell me what you want. Do you want a diamond earrings? Or a car. I will get you whatever you want Mom!

Shaurya's eyes widened when he heard Niveditha calling that old woman, mom. So, she lied to Saira's father that she has no one. 

Simultaneously, Shaurya's small mobile peeped with a text message from Saira. 

Saira: Now, we are stepping inside Manav's house. I will silence the mobile. 

As soon as he received a text, he heard a voice of a bell ringing from the call he was tracking. He paid more attention to the call.

Niveditha: Who is at the door?

Old woman: I dunno. 

Niveditha: Didn't I say you not to meet with anyone, until he and I settle the matter? Already Shaurya got doubts about us. Don't open the door.

Her mom ignored her and pulled open the door. Then she asked the guest standing at her door.

The old Woman with an irritative voice inquired: What do you want girl?

Shaurya leaned forward, and pressed his finger against the ear pieces dug in his ear. 

The Girl at the Door: Hello mam, we are from the government office. I am Samantha Shah and this is my assistant, Anirudh Verma. 

The old Woman with a more irritative voice snapped: So what should I do?

The Girl at the Door with a patient voice: Actually mam we came to do a survey of your family member. We will check your weight, and height and calculate your nutrition values. We also supply you with free multivitamin tablets. 

Instantly Shaurya stood on his heels when it clicked to him that the girl at the door is no one but Saira. His wife.

And...The call got disconnected.

"Fucking hell! Manav Das and Niveditha are siblings. That means Niveditha Mehra helped Manav Das to steal the chemical formula of the drug from Saira's dad's pharmaceutical company. And to not get doubt they registered their Pharmaceutical company with their mom. Now that Manav is dead who is the one Niveditha spoke to the other night."

Shaurya continued pondering and decided to call Saira, to inform her. But before he could make a call, a beeping voice interrupted him. Seems like Niveditha is making a call to someone. Shaurya checked the number she was calling and found it to be the same number as the last night.

Unknown Man: I told you not to call me. Shaurya is smarter than we think. He can even track your calls.

Niveditha: Listen, someone came to meet Mom. I heard a voice of a girl. She said that she came to do her checkup. Did you send anyone to her place?

Unknown Man: No. Wait let me check the front camera.

Shaurya heard a few indistinct voices from the other side of the call. 

Unknown Man: You are right, there is a girl. And! She...looks familiar. 

Shaurya's heart pondered like a basketball in his chest. He apprehended soon that Saira is in danger. 

Niveditha: Who is she?

Unknown Man: Laughed hysterically. Your favorite daughter, Saira. I never assumed Shaurya and Saira can find Mother soon. 

Niveditha: Saira? Are you sure? Is she alone?

Unknown Man: No, her bodyguard is with her.  

Niveditha: What are we gonna do now?

Unknown Man: He let out a small laugh. Previously, we had been using Saira as a means to lure Shaurya into our grasp. However, now that Saira has come to us, perhaps we can utilize her in a more effective manner.

As Shaurya dialed Saira's number, his heart sank with worry. However, upon receiving no response, he wasted no time in grabbing his keys and rushing to his car.

That decision was not very wise. Perhaps he could have intervened and prevented Saira from taking that action. Alternatively, he could have ensured that she was not exposed to anyone.

Saira, lift the call. Baby bear!

He recalled Saira's words from the previous night, where she seemed hesitant about the possibility of being targeted only to kill or kidnap Shaurya. However, her uncertainty got proven. 

While driving, his thoughts drifted to his sweet baby bear. "I love you so much, Saira!" He whispered to himself and increased the car's speed. Manav's home was located on the outskirts of Dehradun, and it would take about an hour to reach there.

Shaurya sighed and dialed Dharam's number as he found no way to protect Saira by himself.

As soon as Dharam lifted the call, Sahurya said only two words, "It's time!" 

"Ok, Junior! We are coming!" And he disconnected the call. 

****

Most probably in the next update you all will come to know the mastermind behind everything.

And do share your views regarding the chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
75.2K 2.9K 29
-completed- *𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐬:- 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲* I turned red when i saw he was standing there shirtless. I couldn't form words. I could feel my ears burnin...
160K 14.5K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...