๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

Von sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 

11.2K 109 174
Von sultrylover

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

Adrenaline pumps it's way through me as Nikolai rushes to my side of the car, opening the door to allow me to get out.

Ever since our disagreement, we haven't spoken nor even stole glances at eachother. And even now, we're avoiding each other as much as possible, despite the fact I'm itching to know where we are.

The rain has stopped, leaving the moonlight to reflect from the puddles scattered around the road and the pavements. The modern house stands in between many trees, almost making it look isolated yet it's right in the middle of New York.

I can't seem to help but believe Nikolai has lured me out here, almost like he's going to murder me.

"Stop looking like you've never seen a house before and go in." Nikolai scoffs at me, gesturing me to walk towards the front door and being the stubborn person I am, I stand still.

Nikolai stares down at me, even with heels on he manages to tower over me and I hate him for it. It makes me feel humiliated that he has the power to look down upon me, almost signifying his dominance.

"Stop being stubborn." He crosses his arms in front of his chest, beginning to grow impatient as I still don't make an effort to move. If he isn't  going to tell me where we are, or what we're even doing here, Nikolai isn't going to get anything from me.

"You're like a miniature devil reincarnated." Nikolai leans down and mutters in my ear, the raspiness of his voice sending heat down to my core and I feel ashamed once again, for how easily my body responds to him in general.

My legs, almost in instinct, take a few steps backwards to distance the space between us, whilst his eyes still hold the contact with mine. I tilt my head to the side, examining how his hair has dried down to their natural waves hanging over his forehead.

I roll my eyes at him, and decide to put my stubbornness aside and see what he really wants from me. My heels click against the floor as i walk around him towards the black door, admiring the architecture of the whole house.

"Papa built everything. He originally intended for it to go to my sister, however that didn't work out." Nikolai mutters alongside me, signifying he managed to catch up with me even if I tried to walk the fastest I could in my heels.

"It's beautiful." I mumbled back, my eyes roaming around the exterior and the perfectly-trimmed trees, enhancing the exquisiteness of the building.

In response, Nikolai hummed from next to me, and as we make it to the door, he unlocks it and urges me inside. Clearly his family is a sensitive subject, and I don't wish to pry even more into his personal life no matter how much I loathe him.

If I believed the outside was heavenly, the inside isn't anything other than perfect. The interior is a mix of white and light-grey, the decoration is kept at a minimum but still doesn't take away from the beauty of anything here.

I'm left in awe as Nikolai takes off his shoes and turns the lights on, brightening up the rooms with a crystal white light. He's still hanging on to his silence, and as much as I yearn for it on the daily, I'm itching to say something - anything to just hear him speak.

"Why am I here?" I question Nikolai, my eyes trained on the back of his head as he walks into him and I follow him like a lost puppy. I don't want to be in his personal space, the uneasiness isn't leaving my stomach and I'd much rather be at home in my bed.

Nikolai turns around, now meeting my gaze as he holds his cold look on his features. His grey eyes hold an emotion I haven't seen in his eyes before, and now I'm left wondering what it is.

"Go to the living room, I need to change." His gaze travels south, and latches onto my exposed cleavage as he then swallows, and quickly looks away - almost like he doesn't know what to do with himself.

"Hombre estúpido," I speak under my breath with my mother's tongue as I comply with the rather cold demands of the Russian's and I make my way to the connected room. (translation - Spanish. "Stupid man.")

"Eso es bastante atrevido de ti," My body tenses, and my movements freeze as I hear Nikolai speak back to me, in Spanish. I never would have expected him to know how to speak any other language but English and his own, yet I'm left wrong once again. (translation - Spanish. "That's quite bold of you.")

I hear footsteps edging closer towards me, however I make no effort to move, not even when I sense his presence behind me or when he trails his calloused hand up my sides, goosebumps almost instantly rising from his touch.

Nikolai's breath is fluttering against my ear, clearly evident that he's leaning down on purpose to get a reaction out of me - one which I'm ensuring I'm not going to give. I'm not going to let him have his way with me again, not like the others times.

"You're not as stupid as I thought then." My voice hitches, yet I attempt to disguise it with a cough. Niko's hand grips onto my waist, squeezing it almost like he's telling me to control myself and my mouth.

I don't do that.

"You're always leaving me confused about you, Niko." I hum, and he squeezes my waist even harsher than the last time. My body is desperate to give into his antics, yet I don't allow myself to.

"Walk to the living room, amor." Nikolai's breath fans my ear as he speaks, and I feel the inside of my thighs rub together, also know remembering that I didn't put any underwear on.

Almost like I don't have any control of my body, I walk to the living room and Nikolai doesn't fail to continue holding onto me - almost like he believes I'll run away if he gives me an ounce of freedom.

As I stand in the middle of the room, like a lost girl who has no idea what she's doing, Nikolai released his grasp on me and sits down onto the white couch. He adjusts himself with his hips, and I can't help but look down towards his lap only to be met with the prominent bulge of his.

Fuck me.

"Let's talk, angel." Nikolai tilts his head, his eyes maintaining intense contact with mine as I find whatever words to say to him in response to his demand. I never managed to realised how insistent Nikolai is, just like how I never knew how submissive I could be.

"When's your daddy making you marry your pathetic husband?" Nikolai perks an eyebrow up, and my breath hitches in my throat as I take in what he's just asked me. I'm not rattled by how he knows this is an arranged marriage, considering the acts we've both taken part in, yet I didn't believe he would care to even ask about it.

"I'm not obeying you by answering your dumb questions." I perk an eyebrow back, and cross my arms in front of my chest.

Tension creeps it's way in between us, even if we were a mere metre apart, I feel us being forcefully pulled together as Nikolai narrows his eyes towards me, and I maintain my stubbornness in front of him.

"You say that yet you always manage to obey all of my orders whenever I'm bringing you close to an orgasm. Whoever knew that the leader of the mafia could be such a slut for someone who's not their fiancée," Nikolai smirks at me, and anger rattles through me.

My eyes glance down to his, despite his irritating presence, I'm captivated by everything about him. Nikolai is no doubtingly perfect, yet he enlightens a sense of hatred I've never felt for anyone before.

The choice of his words prior make my next words coated with anger, "I hate you, I have everything about you." Nikolai's lips tug into a smirk, only making me grow even more rattled with him.

"I hate looking at you." I take a step closer to him, closing the distance and intensifying the evident tension between us - the scent of cigarettes and cologne invading my nostrils.

"Carry on baby," Nikolai's eyes leave mine and travel downwards, taking in the view of me in my red dress, hot and most definitely bothered by him.

"I. Hate. You." I whole heartedly expected him to be thrown into a fit of rage, yet he seems more amused than angry and his next words and actions take me by immediate surprise.

Nikolai's hand grips onto me by the flash of my ass, and forces me onto his lap whilst his free hand immediately finding the back of my hair and pulls, revealing the side of my neck to him.

"That's my good girl, angel. Let me fuck all them thoughts out of your pretty little head."

Heat rushed through my veins, straight down to my core as his words go straight into my ear, and in instinct I rub my thighs together. However, I also proceed to grind down onto Nikolai's region, and I'm left even wetter than I first was.

He is painfully hard.

"Look at you, being my dirty slut and itching for a release." Nikolai leaves a trail of light kisses on the nape of my neck, and my chest rises up and down rapidly. No matter how close Nikolai and I have ever been in the past, I somehow haven't managed to control myself around him.

Nikolai's free hand travels from my ass up to my inner thigh, edging closer towards where I'm in need of any bit of friction it's possible for me to even receive.

I feel the urge of killing him drastically increase as he begins to move his index finger in circular motions right next to my core. He's doing this on purpose, to make me beg for him, yet I'm not going to give him that - that's the last thing he deserves.

Suddenly, he's lifting me off of him and I'm now alone on the couch, in desperate need of any form of touch, especially his.

"I'm going to shower. Don't even dare to touch yourself, angel." Nikolai sends me a stern look, as to which I wave my middle finger in his face as a response to him and his devilish acts.

Now I'm pissed off.

From the time Nikolai left me in such a state, and till now, I've managed to give myself a tour and find, what I'm guessing, is Nikolai's bedroom. And so, I'm now laying down in his bed. And dare I it, his bed may even be comfier than mine.

This room is simply beautiful, it's anything one may asks for and more. There's a balcony that overlooks the busy roads of New York and the many apartments situated in this area. It's currently 12:52 and I'm more than certain that if my phone would be switched on, I'd be met with calls from my brother every minute to figure out what the fuck I am.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear the shower finally switch off, and the bathroom door being opened. My body springs out of the bed, and I don't even know how I've managed to, but I willingly did what Nikolai told me to.

I hate him.

Yet I yearn for him.

"I see you've made yourself feel welcome." Nikolai hums, and I scoff at him and his avoidance of whatever happened prior his shower. I sometimes wish I had his level of oblivion, because right now he seems to not care about anything but taking care of himself.

As he emerges from the bathroom, my eyes catch sight of his multiple tattoos inked onto almost every single inch of his upper body. Yet, my eyes focus on one in particular.

Medusa.

My heart sinks, even though it's small it's clear enough to make out what it is, and I'm left thinking of everything but of what I want to. Maybe, me and Nikolai were alike in many others ways than one, and I honestly wish we wouldn't be.

"Get on the bed." Nikolai's voice snaps me out of my state, and I lift an eyebrow at him. I'm definitely hoping he doesn't think I'm just going to let him do whatever to me when he left me hanging on a near orgasm.

Fucking cunt.

"No." I scoff at him, and Niko narrows his gaze down at me. "You think I'm letting you order me around after practically edging me?" I tilt my head, closing the slight gap in between us as I step forward.

Nikolai reached out to grab my sides, which I don't allow him to do as my hands catch onto his wrists, stopping him from touching me at all. "Say sorry."

Now it's his turn to scoff at me, yet I don't take back my demand. If Nikolai's free to demand me around line a dog, I'm reciprocating the energy. One thing I'm not going to do is obey like an animal and be a pet to him.

"Beg for my forgiveness, Niko. Get on your knees and beg." I place his hands down to his sides, and I keep my eyes trained on his, and I observe the shift in emotion in his grey orbs as I release my grasp on him.

Surprisingly, Nikolai slides down onto his knees, kissing my thigh on his way down. This is my forte, having men on their knees just from a few words. Nikolai is just like any other man I've encountered, if I put the effort in, he'll listen.

"I'm," kiss "sorry," kiss "angel." kiss.

I glance down at him, and Nikolai's eyes are already on me as he now trails his light kisses higher up my inner thigh, his hand gripping onto the back on my thigh.

"Get on the edge of the bed, angel." The vibrations from his voice go straight through me and I sit myself onto the edge. In one fast motion, Nikolai's lips come into contact with my core, and I let out a gasp in surprise, one which quickly turns into a moan.

Niko wraps his lips around my clit, sucking on the sensitive ball of nerves as I quickly reach out to tug on his black ends, the pleasure intensifying by each flying second.

I suck in a breath as I feel the vibrations of his hums against my core, and before I'm able to say anything Nikolai wraps his muscular arms around my back, pulling me closer to him and I gasp out in the intense pleasure I'm now receiving as my clit slowly begins to crush along the length of his tongue, making me erupt in sounds of consistent pleasure.

My hands tightens around his hair, Nikolai's flattened tongue starts licking up and down my slit as I begin to rock against his mouth, itching for more. His lips latch onto my lower ones as he suddenly begins to devour me through sucks, kicks and kisses all over.

The sensation is so ethereal that I attempt to stop my screams from being let out of me, however Nikolai doesn't seem to like that as he reaches up and pinches my nipple, to which I let out a whimper.

"Let me hear your cries, angel" Nikolai breathes against me, and I nod which allows him to resume to pleasuring me with his tongue. In one quick motion, Nikolai's tongue thrusts into me harshly and I squirm against him.

"Fuck," I gasp, tugging onto his hair and I'm beginning to grow afraid of hurting him by how rough I'm being due to the pleasure that's taking through my body, yet I can't seem to help it.

Yet my worries are answered as Niko in return moans against my pussy, the vibrations intensifying the sensations rippling through my body. The stimulation is a distraction as he slowly and sensually sinks two of his inked fingers into me, my back arching as I feel myself grow closer towards my release.

"You can take it, baby. I know you can." Nikolai throatily breathes as he thrusts his fingers into me, whilst his tongue rubs circles against my sensitive clit.

"I'm close, Niko." I scream out, and the groan that's being released from his throat is enough of a confirmation from him that he's allowing me to orgasm this time.

As the knot in my stomach intensifies even more, Nikolai curls his fingers as I roll my hips, finally coming undone all over his mouth and hand while moaning out his name. Instead of stopping, he continues letting me ride out my orgasm as he licks me clean.

As he senses that I'm finished, and I'm left a heaving mess, Nikolai slowly releases himself from my core and his chin glistens in the light as he stares up at me, and me down at him.

Nikolai slowly takes a stance, never failing to keep his eyes locked on mine as he begins to tower over me once again, and I'm left at his mercy.

His hand reaches out to lift my chin, his lips finding mine in a hungry kiss. The kiss is sloppy and needy, his tongue moving to swipe along my lips and pushing it into my mouth as he explores every last inch.

Nikolai parts away, one of his hands reaching around my back to undo the zipper, releasing me of the skin-tight dress. As he slips the silky material off, my arm immediately reaches to cover my tits, making Nikolai come to an immediate stop.

"Let me see you, baby." Nikolai's gaze softens whilst he stares into my eyes, and I slowly drop my arm-making him quickly avert his stare south.

"You're beautiful." Nikolai murmurs, his eyes searching mine for any type of doubt that may creep in. But it doesn't, instead of doubting, I'm wanting this, in need of it even.

As soon as the dress leaves my frame completely, I pull Nikolai towards me as capture him in a kiss. His hands immediately cupping my breasts and squeezing, the touch sending waves of pleasure to me core, once again.

He manages to flip us so i'm now situated on top of him, and I begin rolling my hips, Nikolai's hands now coming out to my ass and grinds me up and down his cock that's strained against the white towel. As Niko rocks me, he pushes his hips up, sliding his length across my bare slit.

I softly moan in his ear, "Please, Niko." I breathe out, moaning his name as to which I know drives him mad as he growls under his breathe and his cock grows even harder.

"Tell me what you want, Adri." Niko grunts, and in one quick motion he's flipped us again so I'm back underneath him. I flutter my eyelashes at him, however I soon gasp out as Niko starts rubbing himself against me, the towel now dangerous close to dropping.

"I want you," I moan as he grinds harder into me, "to fuck me." I arch my back, and in a swift motion I hear his towel drop to the floor as I see Nikolai's eyes darkening as he stares at my features.

"You like this, don't you?" Nikolai's breathing is harsh, his lips ghosting over mine. "You dirty little whore."

"Mhmm," I hum, throwing my head back and shutting my eyes whilst arching my back further, intensifying the sensation of his, now naked, cock rubbing against my clit even more.

One of his hands comes out to wrap around my throat, pulling my head up closer to his as I stare into his desire filled ones. "Admit it, Adri. Admit that you're my dirty little whore." He demands, grinding against me harder as his tip pushes into my clit, the roughness of his voice sending a chill through my body.

"I'm y-your,"

Nikolai's fingers squeeze the sides of my throat in warning, "My what?" His tip continuing to add pressure to my already sensitive clit, the sensation leaving my words in a breathless whisper.

"Your dirty little whore." I throw my head back with a loud man and Nikolai grunts as well, the sounds of his pleasure flowing through my ears so well.

"That's my good girl." Nikolai praises before moving off of me, and reaching to his nightstand, pulling out a silver square packet from his drawer.

I don't stop and tell him that I'm already on birth control, I let him roll it on and he's quickly back above me a moment later, his lips finding mine once again.

Instead of the kiss being filled of hunger and it being sloppy, it's slow, filled with passion and tortuous as I'm longing for more as each second goes by.

Nikolai lowers himself, his clock sliding against my pussy again and one of his hands comes out to slide down my body sensually - the calloused skin feeling euphoric against my soft skin.

Nikolai resumes grinding himself against me, groaning into my mouth as he slides his tip up and down my slit, the sensation enough to make me cum for the third time tonight.

"Please, Niko." I whine as he begins fisting his cock, and starts to slowly rub me as he drags his cock along my slit, teasingly placing it a mere centimetres away from my hole. He stares down at me, a dark glint shimmering in his eyes as he continues teasing me.

"Please, what?" Nikolai hums, the corners of his lips tugging upwards into a slight smirk as he stares down at me squirming underneath him.

"Please fuck me."

Nikolai lines himself up to my entrance, and I feel the tip of his cock prod against my core. He lift my right leg up onto his shoulder, his breathing heavy as his serious eyes stare into mine whilst his cock nudges at my entrance.

Niko begins to slowly push his hips forward, his cock entering me. The breath gets knocked out of me as he clenched his jaw, his free hand coming up to squeeze my throat as his edges further into me.

The deeper his cock sinks into me, my eyes shut and my body tenses as I try to adjust to Niko's large length, there's a slight feeling of pain raking itself through my body but it's soon overcome with pleasure and he grunts in my ear.

"Fuck, Adrianna baby." Niko says, his voice soft as his hands squeezes my throat, and I let out a throaty moan in response to him.

Nikolai pulls out of me slowly, and his body tenses whilst his muscles strain and his veins pop out of his forearms and neck with extreme delicacy. Almost like it's physically straining him to be moving so slowly.

However, in a quick motion Niko thrusts back inside of me, the sensation already being too much as I squirm and clench around him, and we're both moaning messes as we take this moment in.

"It's too much," I squirm underneath him again, his thumb reaching out to rubs circles against my clit, sensually massaging the bundle of nerves.

"You can take it," he hums, his eyes pouring into mine as I let breathless moans out, my back arching and he continues rubbing my clit.

Niko starts off slow, rocking his hips back and forth and then circling them to make sure I'm adjusting to him. As soon as I feel all of the pain being overridden with pleasure, my moans fill the room.

Nikolai increases his pace, he's turning more needy as he thrusts hip hips forward faster and pushing deeper into me. We both relish at the feeling, moans leaving both of our mouths.

"You feel so good around my cock, baby." Nikolai praises, and I clench around his cock to which he grunts out, releasing come cusses from his throat as he thrusts inside of me at an even faster pace.

The pad of Niko's thumb rubs my clit vigorously and I gasp out, the sensation feeling immensely amazing as it's paired with him thrusting in and out of me whilst massaging my clit.

Soon enough, I feel like I'm on the tip of my climax, and I look at Nikolai, however he's looking down at where we're connected. "Smotri, kak my podkhodim, malyshka." He grunts, and I'm moaning as on of his hands pinch and roll one of my nipples. (translation - Russian."Look how good we fit, baby.")

"I know you're close together, wait for me baby." Niko grunts and i whimper at the sensation that's now beginning to become more unbearable as he rolls his hips at a slow and sensual pace, the knot in my stomach becoming impossible to maintain.

"Cum, angel. Cum for me." Niko commands softly, his fingers rubbing against my clit harder and I instantly explode around his cock, his thumb continuing to rub against me. Niko thrusts in harshly a few more times before he buries his head into my neck, releasing a loud  strangled groan as I feel him spill into the condom whilst remaining inside of me.

"You did so good, amor." Niko mutters, planting a light kiss onto my cheek.

Hope I did you guys proud, this is long as shit.

Love you all, thank you for reading.

unedited !

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.6K 740 25
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
212K 4.4K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
71.3K 1.4K 21
The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire. After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the...
3M 83.1K 30
Her Volkovs Series Book One Belle is an innocent and kindhearted 26-year-old virgin who came from a small country once ruled by her overbearing dicta...