Unexpected Guests [DISCONTINU...

By Glare_love_anime129

Boboiboy met new people that look like him. Will he find out why? Or will he be clueless? read to find out! E... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Boboiboy Birthday Special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Author note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak peak
Chapter 11

Short(or long) stories (incorrect quotes)

308 25 2
By Glare_love_anime129

Since y'all are waiting patiently and gave me 15 followers, I will do short or long stories with Boboiboy and the others. Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In pitch black darkness, 7 people, or should I say, elements, opened their eyes. Their appearance looks...different. Almost like a child body. Well, guess what? "IT IS A CHILD BODY!?" One of them yelled with a blue dino hat and a wind thing on it.

Yes, it is a child's body. Something unexpected that they never even have seen in their sad life. Welp, I guess it's time for me to stop narrating this and go to the fun part~

"Who are you guys?" One said with a white dino hat.

"I should be the one asking you that." One said with a yellow dino hat.

"Where are we?" One said with a cyan dino hat and then yawned.

"How am I supposed to know, hah!?" One said with a red dino hat.

"Please calm down." One politely said with a brown dino hat.

"Uh, the blue one just said, 'It is a child body'." One said with a green dino hat.

Everyone took a moment to process what he just said then, "WHAT!?" They all yelled except for two.

So they take a look of themselves and was all shocked (Even Ais but he kept a calm look)

'Does that means...he is no longer my user?' They all thought.

Okay that's the end of that story. On to the next one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duri: "Abang Boboiboy!"

Boboiboy: "Yes?"

Duri: "What's 1+1?"

Boboiboy: "Uh, 2?"

Duri: "Okay, thank you!"

He dashed across Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: "That was weird...."

He looked at where Duri ran to.

Blaze: "Okay, that was 10 seconds. If you know the answer then I will not hug Boboiboy to myself"

Duri: "Okay-dookie"

Blaze: "What is 1+1?"

Duri: "2!"

Blaze: ".....fuck.."

Gempa: "LANGUAGE!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halilintar: "You're ugly."

Solar: "I'm not a mirror."

Halilintar: "I'm not the reflection."

Solar: "I'm not the sunlight."

Halilintar: "Uh, you are.."

Solar: *shocked sunshine*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                               Beliung Fanart😊

S

orry that the picture is blurry but it looks good, right?
Right....? 😅

This is the rest of the elementals reaction:

Halilintar: You're telling me, HE got his tier 3 first!?

Gempa: I'm proud of you!

Duri: woah

Blaze: Not fair....

Ais: Z z z

Solar: h-how?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 50 17
you die in your past life and born again In a new life, and now you have a face a new life with a bad memory of you past. you also discovered that yo...
87.5K 2.8K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
3.8K 240 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
141K 12K 87
Hello peeps!!! This is CHUBBY! And finally I came up with a new interesting book!! Hope you all will enjoy and support this book also just like you...