The cursed way (Highschool dx...

By MineofIdeas

Our protagonist finds himself isekai'd in THE MOST CLICHE way, courtesy truck kun. Follow him as he navigates... More

A/N and OC
Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Season 2 Chapter 1
Season 2 chapter 2
Season 2 Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 18

2.6K 56 14
By MineofIdeas

Issei woke up in a dimly lit room.

"H-huh? Where am I- MMPFFF!" Issei was cut off as he felt two pairs of arms wrap around him.

"ISSEI!" "ISSEI SAN!"

Both Rias and Asia were hugging him tightly with tears flowing from their eyes, as he returned their hugs.

"I'm fine, Buchou, Asia Chan," he said with a smile as they both sobbed.

"Y-you were so cool out there Issei san..." Asia said while snuggling to him as he chuckled.

"Thanks, Asia Chan. Senpai," he said while looking at her in the eyes.

"Now you're free. You can break off the engagement whenever you want, and do whatever you want to," he said with a smile as Rias planted her lips on his.

"I don't want to! I want you Issei..." she muttered as Issei's eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"I love you!"

"WAIT! You can't get ahead of me Buchou! I love Issei san too!"

"N-NANI!"

"Ara ara, sorry to interrupt you all, but you must come out, the three Satans present want to make a very important announcement," Akeno said standing at the door with a smirking Steve behind her.

"Looks like little Issei's dream to become the Harem king is finally fulfilled," he smugly said as Issei blushed even harder.

"R-right, w-we're coming," Rias said as Steve's smirk widened.

"That's what she said!"

"STEVE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was gathered in a large room as everything was broadcasted to the whole underworld and many Mythological factions.

"Today the spectacular battle between High-Class Devil Riser Phenex and the Red Dragon Emperor and Rias Gremory's pawn for the right to be engaged to Rias Gremory concluded with the victory going to Issei Hyoudou. Thus, following today, Rias Gremory is engaged to Issei Hyoudou as per the tradition," Sirzechs announced as murmurs arose between the crowd.

'They're not very happy about this, especially those who are concerned about pureblooded things. But I don't need to worry about that, as long as we have Heroes for Hire, any rebellion can be suppressed in an instant.'

Normally, mercenaries could not be trusted. That was the rule to be followed by everyone. However, Sirzechs knew both siblings. He knew how much they valued the bonds they formed. Thus he could place his trust in them.

'What's truly good and truly evil ultimately falls in an individual's own hand. No god can decide that for you, no matter if you were born as a devil, an Angel, or a human. What you do with your future is in your hands.'

With this thought, Sirzechs smiled as he clapped his hand for everyone's attention.

As he looked through the crowd, he saw Steve and Artoria with Koneko, both having their hands on her shoulder, as Steve nodded.

"Underworld. I would also like to use this opportunity to announce a very important thing about a past mistake we as Satans made.

A few years ago, the Nekomata incident happened when a ReincarnatedNekomata going by the name Kuroka Tojou murdered her master. After an investigation, it was declared that she lost control of her powers and went berserk."

Everyone was now listening to Sirzechs closely.

As for Koneko, her eyes were wide as she was reminded of that day. She was close to tears when she felt someone hold her hand.

Koneko looked up to see Steve smiling at her while hugging her gently.

"Don't worry Koneko, just listen closely."

"A few days ago, we commissioned Steve of Heroes for Hire for an investigation, in which it was found out that Kakas Nebiros was experimenting illegally on multiple individuals, both from his territory and his peerage. Kuroka Tojou killed her master to protect her sister from her master, and saved many others who would have undergone the same fate. And thus, from today onwards, the Four Satans declare Kuroka Tojou a free devil and revoke her Stray status," Sirzechs announced as Koneko, overwhelmed, started crying.

"I-is it true?" she asked Steve, who gave her a kind smile and nodded.

Without a warning, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss, as Steve reciprocated and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" Koneko said, sobbing in his embrace as he gently stroked her hair.

"So... wanna meet your sister?"

"H-huh?" she muttered as Kuroka entered the section.

"H-hello, Shirone."

"NEE SAN!" yelled Koneko as she hugged her tightly, sobbing, causing Kuroka to shed tears too.

The sisters hugged each other while crying for a moment, until they all heard Ajuka clearing his throat.

"Alright, Underworld. There is another announcement. As we all know by now, Heroes-for-Hire has done a great deal of work for all the factions and helped maintain peace between all of us. Their work is commendable. This commission of investigation we are talking about, it was not initiated by us. Steve Gojo, the leader of Heroes-for-Hire found Kuroka Tojou, and he was the one who asked for this. He went out of the way for us, like many other times. Thus, I, Ajuka Beelzebub, would like to award Steve for all the times he helped us with something special."

Everyone looked interested, wondering what this 'Special' award could be.

"After a great deal of Research, I have come up with Evil Pieces which do not convert the pieces into devils, and can be used by a non-devil too. I would like Steve Gojo the first Non-Devil to have his own peerage, recognized by the Four Satans, and have his very own Evil Pieces," Ajuka said as a lot of cheers and protests were heard.

"For those who are against this, remember. I DID NOT ASK YOUR OPINION! THIS IS A DECISION TAKEN BY ME, AJUKA BEELZEBUB! DO NOT FORGET YOUR PLACE!"

Everyone was taken aback, as Ajuka was known as the laid-back and easygoing Satan, and it was rare for him to talk with such authority.

"Therefore, I would like you all to keep your conservative thoughts to yourselves," He concluded as everyone gulped.

"YOU'RE GETTING YOUR OWN PEERAGE!" Issei cheered as Steve chuckled, caught off-guard by this.

"This is some surprise," he said as everyone congratulated him.

"With everything out of the way, let's just enjoy ourselves," Sirzechs said as the celebration party for the victor, i.e., Issei began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riser was standing on the balcony, staring into the sky when Steve walked up to him.

"So? Here to mock Riser?" he off-handedly said as Steve chuckled.

"I do not mock those who fight valiantly, Sir Riser Phenex," Steve said formally as Riser raised his brow.

"What's with the respect?"

"Well, today's battle was fought fairly. I half expected you to use Pheonix tears, as it would totally be fair. But you didn't you had a one-on-one fight, so yeah."

"Well, it was for an Engagement, it would be unfair to Rias if I won like that."

"Well, I mean wasn't the engagement in itself unfair?"

"It was, but such is the politics of the Underworld. Riser doesn't exactly like that, but I guess Riser forgot about how he felt after h- I started winning the Rating games," he said as Steve nodded.

"I see... I guess victory got to your head?"

"You could say that. Anyways, I have a favor to ask you," Riser said as Steve nodded.

"Depending on the favor, it could cost you anywhere from a Million dollars to your life," Steve cheekily said as Riser chuckled.

"Not that kind of favor. Ravel," he said and Ravel appeared from a magic circle.

"What is it Onii Sama?" asked Ravel as she appeared, before her eyes fell on Steve who waved.

"A-ah... S-Steve sama," she nervously said with a slight bow, now scared of him.

"No need for formalities, it's fine," Steve said with a sweatdrop and then turned to Riser.

"Well, Steve, I want to trade my Bishop with you for an empty piece."

"..."

"..."

"W-what? Onii sama, what are you saying?" asked a nervous Ravel.

"The answer depends on your reasoning Riser. Why?" asked Steve, now serious.

"Well, do you want the Political reason or the true reason as to why I am doing it?" asked Riser as Steve put his hand on his chin.

"Both. Start with the one you'll go with in public, and then the truth."

"Politically speaking, you're one of the most influential figures in the whole Supernatural world. So to do this would strengthen the Phenex household's position," Riser said as Ravel became sad.

'I-is he going to throw me away for this? Onii sama...'

"Now the truth, Riser," Steve said, his cheerfulness gone.

"Ravel is the youngest amongst us siblings. While she's treated well, at the end of it, she'll just be a tool for our conservative parents to use and strengthen the Phenex name. Like me, she'll also be engaged in a political marriage, and there is no saying how her Fiancé would be. Ultimately, in the Phenex household, she's shackled."

Steve could see the logic behind Riser's words. Phenex household had 6 children, Riser being the second youngest, but the most prodigal. However, Ravel, along with being the youngest, had yet to show much talent. Thus, she would likely end up as a scapegoat in the power struggle.

"You see, I don't want her to go through that. Therefore, I want you to take her with you to the human world. Doing this exchange would effectively free her from the Phenex name, and her freedom would be guaranteed. And I know what kind of person you are, from the fight with Issei," Riser stated.

"How did that fight tell you about me?"

"The thing that best describes the teacher is the student, or so I've heard. So tell me, would you do this favor for Riser?"

Steve, before speaking, looked at Ravel, to see her tearful and confused.

"Ravel, do you want to?" he asked as she looked at him, and then Riser.

"Ravel, this is the best for you. You know this, right?"

"B-but O-Onii sama, you..."

"This will change nothing. I'll still be your older brother, and you'll always be welcome to the Phenex household," Riser said with a surprisingly kind smile, as Ravel nodded and then looked at Steve.

"Well, you're welcome to join, though don't expect a life of Royalty there. I won't make you do much work or anything, but you won't have maids running around 24x7. We mostly do our own stuff," Steve said as she nodded.

"I'll join!" she said as Riser smiled and Steve pat her on the head.

"Alright then. Let's initiate the trade, Riser."

================================================

Hello everyone, so that sums up the first season of Highschool DxD.

Now as I told you in the starting, this is not my story to begin with and I am just penning it cuz piano2099 has exams and he doesn't do Harem stories on his profile, so from here on, it's a copy-paste of his text. Well, it's about the story so comment your answers.

Hello everyone, piano2099 here.

So I hope you all liked the story so far, if you did, vote, comment and share. 

So with greetings out of the way, here are a few things. First of all, the rest of the pieces. Now there are a few I have in mind, but I would like to hear your suggestions.

For me, I've got Clara and Hook from Honkai Star Rail(No pedo stuff in the comments pls, a few of their fanarts traumatized me) cuz well, their characters were awesome and I wanted to input more siblings.

As for other members, please try not to suggest Harem members, I don't want a big one, I'll decide the harem and it'll remain a secret until the chapter drops.

Another thing. I've got a few more fic ideas, on which my friend here can work. One's a Genshin one, and the other's an Arifureta one. Please comment which one you want to see. (Demon Slayer is acceptable too, but most prob it won't be harem)

Wait, that makes me think, we could have Sabito and Makomo as peerage members too.

Well, I've rambled enough, so I'll end it here. I'm writing this on 26th April 2023, I don't know when this lazy ass will publish it, but until now, this book has gotten over 3K reads. Damn, I didn't expect this to grow so fast, so thank you all for it(A lot of the credit goes to Default Devil, or whatever he's calling himself rn)

Anyways, thanks, and bye.

So yeah, I italicized his parts, and yes this was supposed to come out on the 28th of April, I am sorry I forgot the account password.

Also, thank you all for nearly 10K reads.

Comment your answers and see you all in the next chapter. Now I gotta play genshin so at least I can understand what he wants me to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
4.3K 205 14
This story is about our hero going to another world and his main objective is to hunt otsutsuki. He will be sent to dxd world. There will be some sur...
3.9K 163 8
Basically a spin-off about Sukuna and my OC, Tsuna. This is an AU, so, there aren't any curse or anything, a peaceful world, kind off. This story i...