The cursed way (Highschool dx...

By MineofIdeas

Our protagonist finds himself isekai'd in THE MOST CLICHE way, courtesy truck kun. Follow him as he navigates... More

A/N and OC
Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Season 2 Chapter 1
Season 2 chapter 2
Season 2 Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

5.4K 102 22
By MineofIdeas

"Huh? I thought I destroyed the Holy Grai- YOU!" she yelled as she saw Gilgamesh who nervously chuckled.

The next moment she drew out her sword as she stood defensively while Gilgamesh put his hands up casually.

"Calm down, woman. Apologies for the shit I pulled off. This is not another Grail war, we are not in our original world, and I am no longer hellbent on destroying the world. Long story short, Ishtar, that bitch cursed me to end up in this world, except it's less of a curse and more of a fun second chance at life. Also, I summoned you here, not because of that whole 'Be my woman' thing which in retrospect feels pretty cringy, but because I know you don't like fighting, and my lil bro there will definitely simp for you, which he is currently doing, so yeah, this is a break for you," Gilgamesh said in one breath, as Saber slightly lowered her guard.

"And why should I trust you?"

"I... swear it on my name and pride?" he hesitantly said as Saber quickly sheathed the blade.

"Wow, that quick?"

"Do you know how cocky and prideful you are?"

"Point taken"

As for Steve, his eyes were widened, but hidden by the glasses.

Artoria turned to him to see him breathing slowly while staring at her with... awe?

"U-uh... hello?" she said.

"Y-you're way cooler than I imagined," he stuttered as Artoria looked at him, slightly amused.

"And what did you imagine?"

"Well, I did imagine you to be cool and really pretty from what he told me in stories, but... but this is just... incredible."

He had been her fan. He rewatched most of the series multiple times. But... but seeing her in front of him, even one of the best animation studios couldn't do her justice.

"A-ah, thank you for the compliment. I am Artoria Pendragon, or as you might know me, Arthur Pendragon," she said putting her hand forward in a formal way.

"No need to be formal. I'm Steve Gojo, and I am the strongest," he introduced himself as Gilgamesh deadpanned, and surprisingly, Artoria chuckled.

"Are you now?"

"... I'll forgive you for that mocking laugh. But yes, I am. Ask the person behind you if you don't believe me," he said with a smirk as Gilgamesh grumbled.

"Oh? Gilgamesh, is he right?"

"... Not yet, but yeah, he's on the way."

"See?"

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT! DAMN YOU AND YOUR CHEAT SKILLS!"

"Say's the guy who has an unlimited supply of heavenly weapons."

"WHAT GOOD IS A WEAPON WHEN IT CAN'T TOUCH YOU!"

"Well, conceptual weapons and powers can, actually. Remember you pierced my chest with your Mistsplitter, the sword that cuts space?"

"... True"

"YOU WHAT?" yelled Saber, exasperated.

"IN MY DEFENCE, HE ALMOST NEUTERED ME WITH HIS CURSED RED TECHNIQUE!" he yelled.

"STOP YELLING!" yelled Saber and Steve at the same time as they both looked at each other.

"... Just great. You were summoned just now, and you woo my little brother. Damn it, now I have an annoying brother AND an annoying sister-in-law..." grumbled Gilgamesh.

"YOU FUCKI-"

"Yeah, I am smitten."

.

.

.

Both Saber and Gilgamesh looked at Steve who had said that so casually.

"What?"

"Did you just say you are... smitten by me?" asked Saber, a little confused and overwhelmed.

"I mean I grew to admire you from his stories, and then seeing you here in front of me just cemented the truthfulness of his words, and you're WAY too beautiful, so yeah."

"Wow, the harem king strikes," Gilgamesh commented as Steve shot him a glare.

"H-harem king?"

"Ah well, I forgot, he's... popular alright. Like really popular. Plus, he's like, really really nice. Way too nice. I am pretty sure that if someone he considers a friend confesses to him, he wouldn't even be able to reject her. Would you?" asked Gilgamesh while Steve nervously scratched the back of his neck.

'... We just met, so why am I feeling jealous toward nonexistent people?'

"... It's a little too early for me. I mean, a new world, no Grail war, and this guy being good? I need a little time. Plus, I don't even know you well, Gojo san. So I hope you'd understand. Other than that, the... harem thing... well, I mean I come from an era where it's a VERY common practice. So even though I want you to myself only... IF you choose to take other lovers, I guess I'll accept it. BUT. There are two conditions," she said as Steve nervously gulped. The prospect of potential rejection was way more terrifying than he previously thought.

"The conditions are, that you'll only accept those you actually love, and not out of pity. And you'll ask your partners first before accepting a new one."

"That's it?"

"... Yeah? Why are you saying as if it's no big deal?"

"Cuz... it's not? Loving the ones I am in a relationship with is the BARE minimum, and not asking before taking a decision that affects everyone is just plain rude?"

"..."

"..."

"Are you sure you're related to him Gilgamesh?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU HAG!"

And the next thing Gilgamesh knew was the hilt of a sword meeting his balls. Newsflash: It was not HIS sword.

And his precious little brother just snickered.

"... My... Future... Children..." croaked Gilgamesh before comically falling to the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After Gilgamesh comically groaning and the other two laughing at him, Artoria, Steve, and Gil were sitting at the table as Steve pulled out a file.

"Alright, Artoria san, so I and Gil are in a team, known as Heroes-for-Hire. We are basically freelancing mercs, who mostly hunt stray devils, rogue fallen, and other magical or non-magical beings who have a bounty on their heads. Right now, we have a job to hunt down a stray known as Gunther, something about a weird laser thingy. Don't remember," Steve explained as Artoria nodded.

"So... do you wish to accompany us?" he asked as Gil nursed his almost broken balls.

"I... well, I wish to see what kind of creatures dwell in this world, so it would be appreciated if you could let me accompany you both and participate in combat."

"..."

"..."

"Uh... is something the matter?"

"Too many big words," deadpanned Steve as Artoria sweatdropped.

"Uh, right, I'll try not to," she replied.

"Please don't speak formally, it's gonna be weird in the long term," Steve pointed out as she nodded.

"Alright, let's go," Gil said as he stood up and walked towards the gate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio was entering an abandoned building just outside the territory of the Sitris and Gremorys.

"Are you sure you felt the energy from here?" asked Gil as Steve looked at him from over the sunglasses.

"I've got the ability to see the most minute of aura, and you doubt me?"

"... Point taken. Then let me set some traps just in case," he muttered as he activated the Gates of Babylon and multiple crossbows came out, which he camouflaged in trees and used magic to detect and shoot any anomaly.

"The great King of Heroes taking precautions! That's a first," Artoria said with a teasing tone as Steve smugly looked at Gil, who was pouting.

"Damn these two, teaming up on me..." he grumbled causing Steve to chuckle and sling his hand around his neck.

"Come on, let's just get in big bro," he said literally dragging him as Artoria saw a small blush on his face.

'I see... I guess even Gilgamesh can change. It's going to be fun getting to know the person who changed him.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 39
Honestly, when Gojo Satoru, A Completely "Normal" First Year Highschooler, decided to save a couple of idiots who were having a lover's spat in the m...
27.8K 553 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
16.8K 323 12
In a world where legends and myths collide, Artoria Pendragon finds herself mysteriously transported to the chaotic realm of Highschool DxD. As she n...