Redemption of the Moon God

By FeetPepper

This is the sequel to Tasks of the Moon Goddess. Here we follow Addison Murphy, daughter of the King and Quee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 26

10 1 0
By FeetPepper

I went to open the kitchen door for Giselle when I saw Aiden. He looked like he had his arm bandaged. I opened the door and ran to him.

"How are you doing? I was so worried about you," I said.

"I'm fine Addy," he said. "I just need a little help."

"Why don't you come stay with me? I can help you," I said.

"You have a baby to take care of and look exhausted. I can't be a burden on you," he says.

"At least come in for breakfast. I can feed you," I said.

He agreed to come with me. We sat at the table sharing pleasantries while Giselle cooked. She kept eyeing Aiden, but said nothing.

Once she left, I pulled a chair over to Aiden to help feed him. I cut his food into bite sized pieces he could handle with one hand.

"Do you always carry him around like that?" He asked.

"Not always, but it's better because he can feed whenever he wants. I just have to switch him when I burp him," I said.

"That's handy. You're not wearing anything under that?" He asked.

"No. It's for skin to skin contact," I said.

"I wish he were mine," he said. "He should be mine."

"Aiden. We never even had sex " I said.

"And who's fault is that? That's right. It was Jace," he said, bitterly.

"You can't think that way," I said. "Jace and I, we're getting married."

He scoffed and started eating again, faster than before. I was getting a little nervous. The problems I have with Jace were not insurmountable. My attraction to Aiden has decreased since we strengthened our bonds. I was still attracted to Aiden but it wasn't consuming like it was before.

"What did he do to you?" He asked.

"Nothing. We just strengthened our bond. Things have been clearer ever since," I said.

"You mean you're under his spell more. Don't you think it's funny that our one connection was as strong as two of yours? Don't you think that means something?" He asked. "How about how ours can't be severed? Does that mean anything to you?"

"Aiden, I can't do this. I won't do this. I'm with Jace," I said. "I made my choice. We both have to live with it. Besides, we have two bonds too"

"How can you ask me to do that? I'm just supposed to live without my mate because she chose someone else?" He asked. "I can't do that. I won't give up."

I heard a noise and looked up to see Giselle standing at the window listening. I commanded her back into the house and questioned her about what she heard. When I found out she heard everything but hadn't told Jace yet, I erased her memory and commanded her home.

Aiden had a big grin on his face. "You think to protect me and keep him in the dark. That's what you instinctively did. I love you too Addison Murphy and I won't stop until you are mine."

He got up from the table and went to leave.

"Would you mind hanging out for a little longer?" I asked.

"I will for a price," he said.

"And what will that be?" I asked.

"Just a kiss," he said. "Without your baby there."

"Deal," I said.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"A nap," I said. "Can you just make sure I don't harm my baby while I sleep."

"Okay," he said.

I sat in the recliner then reclined. I was out in no time. I woke up and it was nearly dark outside. I slept through lunch. Giselle was cooking dinner now.

I sat up and panicked when Michael wasn't in the carrier. Then Aiden came back in carrying him and I slowly calmed down. I got up and took my baby back.

"I remembered what you said about burping. Giselle changed him," he said.

"You went above and beyond," I said. "Thank you so much."

"Are you hungry," he asked.

"A little," I answered.

"Let's eat dinner before you pay up then," he says.

Giselle left and we dug in, Michael slept in his carrier. Aiden didn't say much at dinner. He seemed focused on eating quickly.

When we were done, I went to put Michael in his bassinet and Aiden followed me. When I turned around, he was right there waiting. The look of lust in his eyes was overwhelming.

He grabbed me and kissed me, his tongue taunting mine. He pushed me back on the bed and started removing my pants.

I started to protest but he said he didn't say a kiss on the lips. I laid back and let it happen. He was masterful with his tongue. Every time I was about to orgasm, he would stop, leaving me a whimpering mess.

"You're not cumming on my mouth or my finger. You'll come on my cock or nothing," he said.

After the fourth time I growled in frustration. He started to unbutton his pants and I didn't stop him. "Help me," he said.

I grabbed his pants and pulled them down. His cock was just as nice as it was in my dream. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit swirling it over my clit. I was so wet he almost slipped in a few times. He was taking his sweet time.

Then he stiffened and removed himself from me. He got out of bed and yelled for me to help him dress.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jace is coming. He'll be here any second," he said.

I buttoned his pants for him and he raced out of the house. I went to lay back in bed. Since I couldn't find my pants I took off the carrier pretending I planned to seduce him.

He arrived as I was pulling up the covers. I saw him plain as day. He looked around sniffing the air.

"What were you doing? Masterbating?" He asked. "Did you ask me here to help you sleep or to have sex with you?

"To have sex. Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Can I watch you masterbate first?" He asked.

I gave him a demonstration and then he climbed on top of me. He slowly inserted his penis and began to move making my already sensitive nerves wake up. He took care of me then rolled off, laying down next to me.

"Why do you smell like Aiden?" He asked.

"He was here all day. I helped him eat and he helped me sleep," I said.

"That's nice, but why is his scent on your naked body?" He asked

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"I thought you wanted us to be honest with each other," he said. "Don't treat me like I'm stupid."

I didn't say anything.

"Fine Addison. I will be right back," he said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To speak with the horse," he said. "He always tells me the truth."

"You don't have to do that. I'll tell you," I said. "I had oral sex with Aiden and it might have escalated beyond that if you didn't show up."

"Oral sex? You sucked his dick? And who initiated things?" He asked.

"No. He went down on me. He initiated but I didn't stop him. I even took off his pants and boxers," I said.

"Did you fuck him?" He asked.

"No. He stopped it because you were coming," I said.

"This is the same old shit from you. He initiates and you don't stop him. Why the fuck not?" He asked. "Why is he the one who holds back? You're my mate. You're the woman I'm going to marry and spend the rest of my life with."

"I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me either. There's something wrong with me," I said.

"I'm getting the feeling that I'm on a wild goose chase so that he can fuck you," he said.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Aiden hasn't been right since you entered the picture. What Beta do you know that would try to sleep with his Alpha's mate?" He asked.

"None. Why didn't you do something before?" I asked.

"I didn't want to piss you off or have you angry with me," he said. "Instead I'm pissed off and angry."

"I'm so incredibly sorry. I have no excuse for my behavior, but I wouldn't have been angry with you if you banished him," I said.

"Addison, I'm not going to banish him. I'm going to kill him," he said. "How did you think this would end?"

"You can't do that. I'm not innocent here either," I said. "Please don't kill him."

"This is beyond anything he's done before. I can't punish dreams, but he did this in person, again. How many chances should I give him?" He asked. "Should I wait until he fucks you?"

"No. Of course not. Just banish him," I said.

"He knows too much about our pack. I'm going over there now," he said.

"No. Please," I said, hanging on his arm.

He just made himself translucent and I fell to the ground. I teleported to Aiden's house and found him in his bedroom.

"You have to go. He's coming to kill you," I said.

"Let him try," he said.

Jace entered the room enraged. He looked from me to Aiden then went off.

"Are you still trying to help him? You left our son alone for this?" He asked. "Things are going to change Addison but you need to leave. Now."

"Don't talk to her like that," Aiden said. "You don't deserve her. She's my mate."

"You are out of your fucking mind. She's not your mate and never will be your mate. She's mated to the Moon God," Jace said.

"Yeah. And that's me," Aiden said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You're not making any sense."

"Ask him what he did. He's the one who rejected me and refused to fully integrate," he said. "I had no choice but to latch on to someone else. Aiden just happened to be strong enough to carry me."

"Jace, what is he talking about?" I asked.

"He's more Nick than Jace. Our Mother tried to get him to integrate but he fled," Aiden said. "He called me evil. Refused me, but I am him. That's why you've been attracted to Aiden. Tell him. Tell him how unattractive you found Aiden to be."

"Well you're a womanizer who doesn't even care about your mate," I said. "That was a huge turn off."

"Abby? She is his mate. I keep him hidden from her senses." Aiden said. "But he doesn't mind chasing you down. He finds you attractive and wants a princess under his belt."

"Disgusting," I said. "What do you want? Why are you telling us this?"

"I've already said that I wanted integration. I want to feel whole again and I'm not going to wait for permission anymore," he said.

He took a step towards Jace.

"You think I don't know how you've been undermining all of my work. You think I can't see how you've worked against everything we were trying to build. I see it all," Aiden said.

"Jace, you have to leave. That was the trick. He wants to take you over," I said.

Jace disappeared and Aiden laughed.

"He'll never be fast enough. You'll see what it's truly like being with the Moon God," he said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"You think you're going to help?" He asked. "This is his fight. He has to integrate to be whole."

I grabbed his head and began digging for a location. As soon as I got one I teleported. I could see him standing there surrounded by a black shroud. In a panic, I grabbed him and teleported back home.

The only problem was, he seemed like an empty vessel. His eyes were vacant and he wasn't moving. I sat him down then went to get Michael.

I went to pick him up when I felt it. My bonds were tightening and interlocking up into one. My phone rang and I knew it was Ezra. I couldn't get there fast enough.

When it rang again. I picked it up. "What is going on, Addy? The world looks different," Ezra said.

"Better?" I asked.

"Would I be calling if it were better?" He asked.

"It's Jace. He didn't fully integrate and now his other half wants in. They're fighting," I said.

"This isn't good, Addy," he said.

"I know. His body is an empty vessel," I said.

"That means anything could get in. You have to protect his body," he said.

"That's what I'm doing, but I felt my bond merge into one," I said.

"So he's integrated?" He asked.

"I don't know. He hasn't come into his body yet," I said.

"Come get me," he said and hung up.

I teleported to Shadow Moon with Michael. I left him with my parents then teleported back with Ezra.

"Where's Aiden?" He asked.

"Across the street," I said. "He was holding the other half."

"I'll be right back. Keep an eye on Jace," he said.

I sat down by Jace and watched his body. It didn't move at all. I thought I could help him by whispering in his ear, but that did nothing. Maybe I made a mistake by taking his body.

This was tearing me apart. I wanted my mate back. At this point I didn't care what form he came in. I just wanted to know he was okay.

Ezra came back after an hour. He looked dispirited to say the least.

"Jace rejected his dark side, making it stronger. It developed its own personality. Integration could mean saying goodbye to the Jace you know," he said. "I don't really know at this point.

"Should I have left his body there?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "He needs his vessel. Do you remember where they are?"

"Yes," I said.

"Bring us there," he said.

I teleported all of us back to the field where I found him. There were signs of a struggle. I couldn't see the black mist that was shrouding him before.

I stayed by his body, Ezra at my side. He didn't speak, just looked around. It was starting to get dark and I was growing nervous.

"They're coming," Ezra said. "Correction, he is coming. Be very careful around him, Addison. We don't know what he's going to be like with full power."

There he was coming from the North. He looked like a black mist just like before. I didn't want to let him in. He slid right into his body.

He coughed then stood up. He looked full of confidence. Happy if nothing else. He grinned at me and my skin crawled.

"Come here my mate," he said, holding out his arms. "I've waited so long for this moment."

He dipped me then kissed me. He twirled me around taking a good look at me. I could feel my heart breaking. I had to bite my lip not to cry. I wasn't sure how he would react to that.

"What's with the long face? You think I do not care for you? That I do not love you? In time I will show you exactly how I feel," he said. "Where's our son? Why isn't he here?"

"Michael is with my parents. Ezra came to help," I said. " I don't know what you mean about my face."

He laughed, saying, "You look like I kicked your dog. Didn't I tell you not to take him to Shadow Moon?"

"I'm sorry and I don't have a dog much less like them," I said.

"I'm your dog," he said. "Your wolf anyway. Take me to my son."

I really didn't want to take him to Shadow Moon. I didn't want him around my son, but I could see no way out of it.

"How about I take us home and go fetch him?" I asked.

"Why make it more difficult with so many trips? Besides, I would love to see your parents again," he said.

I looked at Ezra who was determinately not looking at me. He must know something I don't. I took his hand then grabbed Jace and teleported us to Shadow Moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 13.5K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...
4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
258K 10.1K 30
Sorshas life has already been written. Before she was even a thought there was a prophecy, a terrible, painful curse upon her family. Her birth broug...
2.9K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...