As a Noble...[Shadow House x...

By Brxghtho

๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ!!: ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1: A start (Edited)
Chapter 2: The awakening (Edited)
Chapter 3: Mistress and Doll
Chapter4: Encountering a beauty
Chapter 5: New lessons
Chapter 6: spy
Chapter 7: My limit (1)
Chapter 8: My limit (2)
Chapter 9: Through thick and thins
Chapter 10: Work gone wrong
Chapter 11: Call
Chapter 12: Debut incoming
Chapter 13: Debut in progress
Chapter 14: Save the princess
Chapter 15: only
Chapter 16: Catch me
Chapter 17: Touch starved
Chapter 18: Care
Chapter 19: 10x sweeter than candy
Chapter 20: Done nicely
Chapter 21: Pass the debut
Chapter 22: Always forever
Chapter 23: Sick
Chapter 24: Fights
Chapter 25: Guest
Chapter 27: Backbone
Chapter 28: Those Newly Come of Age
Chapter 29: Those Newly Come of Age
Chapter 30: The Best Star Bearer
Chapter 31: A Great Cleaning
Jealousy (not a chapter)
Chapter 32: Summertime Sadness
Chapter 33: A Great Cleaning 2
oh no! my table!(laptop)
Alive and well
Chapter 34: Potential Suspects
Unfortunately

Chapter 26: Blessed presence

263 13 3
By Brxghtho

"A guest?"

Edward grins evilly before continuing to talk.

"It was well worth the wait, Kate. I was sure you would come, for you are a shadow who truly cares for her doll."

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒀/𝑵..? 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅.

"So it was Kate you were after all along."

Edward chuckles.

"Come morning, I'll bring you before Lord Grandfather and expose you as a malcontent and enemy of Shadows House. Then I'll likely rise to the third floor, my long-cherished wish."

"Who is the other guest?" Kate asks Edward while he looks at her menacingly.

"Hmm, the girl isn't here yet. Why should I bother telling you?" Kate clutches her hands and looks down in defeat.

"Now, Kate, answer me this. What is it you're planning?" Kate struggles to answer.

"If you think you'll get away with this by not answering, you are mistaken. Even if you're not a malcontent, I can accuse you of breaking the rules."

"Kate is here to save Emilico, whom you abducted. Do you truly think you would believe you? I'm an adult, and you're but a child. It's obvious which one Lord Grandfather would believe."

Kate lowered her head in defeat while Edward walked away to the tea table and poured some tea after saying.

"The outcome of a battle was decided from the start, Kate."

"Now, let us wait for Lord Grandfather to wake. A harsh penalty no doubt awaits you. This may be your last cup of tea." Emilico looks at her mistress worryingly. She didn't want it to be like this. She never want her mistress to be in grave danger because of her.

"Say your prayers."

"It's all over for you."

𝒀/𝑵... 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚...

In all of the chaos, another veiled doll arrived at the door. They raised their hand up as a greeting but soon realized it and drop their hand.

The door opens and emerge the previous veiled doll. Just right after taking a few step in they take of the veil.

Under the white veil is John. He looks at the mini Y/N in his hand before clutching it.

𝒀/𝑵! 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆? 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎? 𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎??

𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒐, 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓? 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆.

John groans as he walks up a set of stairs.

"What floor was it again?" Asked John to himself but then he saw a small looking thing with bow on top.

Startled he exclaimed a little before covering his mouth.

"Who are you?" The thing climbs up the lamp thing and stand on it before curtsying before him.

"Go away, you creepy little thing." John swats his hand.

"John, I mean, I am seeking Edward's room." The thing nodded then points up as if raising it's hand then jump down.

"You want me to follow you? Who would fall for--" before he could say anything else, John was cut off by a voice.

"There were two extra carts. That means two intruders."

"Let's keep our eyes peeled. I will inform Edward. They must be disguised as veiled dolls."

They spotted a veiled doll on the stair standing alone.

Aileen looked at it as it salutes her.

"I-I shall search for the intruders!"

"It spoke." Aileen said as John freaks out.

"Get back here!" Exclaimed Aileen as Jer and her tries to get to John.

John runs up the stairs hurriedly when a crow comes straight for him but he managed to dodge it but dropped his lamp. John follows the 'little creepy thing' as he called it and run like his life depend on it which it is.

Kate sits near Emilico as her hands are tied back with restraints, stopping her from escaping.

"Now you won't cause any more trouble." Just as Edward finished his words, a bang resonate from the door.

Edward goes to opens the door and step outside as a small little mob thing scrambles inside.

It's a little mini penguin and followed it was a panda.

Emilico let's out an 'oh' but Kate stops her.

"Not a word."

The two little duo waddles near the two of them as they studies the two. They bow at Kate and Emilico.

They ended up waving at the two too because they can. :)

"It's so cute!" Emilico mutters out, smiling happily at the cuteness of the two.

(Reference to two stickers I have on my wireless headphones but they are also my favorite animals.) ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

A message shown on the wall in front of Edward's smirking and grinning face as he thought.

𝑰'𝒍𝒌 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒘𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏.

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉? 𝑬𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒀/𝑵? 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔..?! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔?!

Edward clutches his head a little.

𝑨𝒈𝒉𝒉... 𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆. 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅? 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝑬𝑹.

Edward shakes his head before composing himself and goes back into the room.

"Behaving yourselves?" He said before putting one hand on his hip.

(Slay queennn 👑💖✨💕)

"It seems you finally conceded defeat. It's beyond foolish to defy Shadows House. But it's too late to rue your mistake. The last cup of tea has gone cold. Oh, my bad. You can't drink it in your present state." Said Edward.

Kate uses her soot to connects to the tea cup filled with tea and prepare.

After Edward finished his talking, Kate and Emilico both gets up.

Edward was caught of guard as Emilico runs forward while Kate pulls the soot string connected to the tea cup and make it fly towards Edward. He immediately sheilds it away.

"Now!" Kate exclaimed as the little duo plus another guest drops down with the blanket, covering Edward's head and also potentially slow him down enough to point that they can get away.

"What the--?!"

"Emilico!" Kate runs quickly to the door as Emilico closes it tight.

From then, the plan is to run.

And that's when they saw a veiled-doll also running. They stop as Emilico stands in front of Kate in a protective manner. Spreading her hand to block the person from running anywhere further near her mistress, Mistress Kate.

"No, it's John." Kate said. To which Emilico exclaimed.

"Master John!"

"You came to save us." Kate said.

"Naturally... John was going to help Y/N too but. Now, John would like some help."

Behind John are two adults running.

"What do we do now?"

They both look down as they saw the three little things.

"You again? And who are these other things?"

Kate answered John immediately.

"They're on our side. Hurry!" Kate said as they all runs towards it.

𝑯𝒎𝒎, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏~ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒅.

𝑨𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂..𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨!!

"Did you find John?" Patrick asks with Ricky by his side only after looking out the window.

"No, I believe he went to the other wing to save Mistress Kate."

"Not Y/N? That's strange."

"Well, he probably thought that Y/N could probably help herself and Kate but he wants to engage in a way so he followed them."

"Of all the harebrained ideas. Let's hope he doesn't do more harm than good." Patrick said as he crossed his arms before asking Shaun.

"What up Louise and Lou?"

"They were weary and returned to their rooms."

"You're all no help at all. They should be back by now if it went as planned. This is most worrisome." Patrick said between sighs.

"I'm sorry it's causing you such concern. However, I believe in m
Master John. He will return with everyone. But then Edward will no doubt--"

Ricky nodded.

"That will be Patrick's cue to spring into action." Ricky said but Patrick fires him back with a question.

"How can Patrick stop him?"

"Oh, no, it's just..."

"Apologize for being so incompetent."

Ricky looks at Shaun while Shaun just shakes his head at Ricky in response.

"Master Patrick, I think your desire to save your friends is second to none." Ricky shocked Patrick to the core.

(Lmao)

"Your greatest power is your brave and beautiful heart."

Patrick turns to Ricky.

"If so, it's because of you." Shaun smiled.

"During the debut, you definitely pleaded with John and Shaun to take care of Patrick."

"Master Patrick.."

Kate and the others ran up the stairs and finally reached an opened door. Which also happens to be.

"The roof?"

John goes to the railing as he speaks in fear.

"Do you mean it wants us to escape by jumping?!"

They look at the direction of their wing beyond the fog.

"Our wing is pretty far." Kate commented.

"Now I have you!" Edward's voice exclaimed behind them as they turned to look at the unwelcome face.

Jer raises his hand and uses his power to hold Shaun up high in the air.

"Do not resist. It is all over for you, for you have defied Shadows House and entered this wing without permission." Edward said with his evil smile as John gets mad.

"Not before you trespass in this children's wing!"

"Who is going to believe your word over mine?" Aileen giggles a little at John's attempt at accusation.

"Hehehehehe...EHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Edward laughs maniacally.

And that's when the sound of clapping stops him from laughing further.

𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?

𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...

𝑨𝒉 𝒏𝒐... 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?

The person clapping finally stops in front of all the events happening as they stand tall.

"I-Is that..." Jer muttered out before dropping to his knees still holding John captive.

The person emerges with qian fen xin or in English terms, hairpins, decorating their hair with gold and Jade dangling and swings at each step. They wear such elegant ruqun which are the attire back in the ancient Chinese era. I guess they're going for ancient Chinese clothing because that's what their outfit consists of. They also have a clear or transparent fabric for scarf to wrap or loop from one hand to another.

Behind the person are two living dolls in normal clothing like the other living dolls standing near the person. They both wear veils on their faces that shield their faces from being exposed or seen. The person is also wearing one.

The color of the fabric consists of red and some blue and gold but the colors are quite light which doesn't bore the eyes a lot.

The living dolls now to the person before the person stopped clapping and looking at both the dolls.

"At your service, 'Jade Princess'."

"Blessed to be in your presence." The two said while Kate decides to bow too.

The two living dolls then go to the person's side as the person nods signalling them to talk.

"Your majesty humbly accepts your greetings though not one of you spoke any to your majesty."

Emilico whispers to Kate.

"Why are they treating her like she's so high and powerful?"

"Are they roleplaying? But it seems like the person is very much powerful." John whispers too.

"Kate wonders why... They never said anything in the book about 'Jade Princess'." Kate continues to look at the mysterious figure.

"Edward." One of the doll speaks in a cold voice. Spitting his name out like it's the most disgusting thing ever.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Her majesty would like to request an explanation of why you are harming a children from the children's wing and as to why they are here in the first place."

Edward starts to sweat but also smirk as he explains the story.

"Oh, your majesty. These children were trenching in the adult's wing without permission." Edward said as he tries to act out like his disappointed.

The Jade Princess looks at the children, she then turns back to the adults.

"Why would they be doing such things?" The other one asks.

"I do not know though I wish I could, your majesty." Aileen said looking at the hem of the Princess's skirt.

𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

The princess then looks at them before turning to the children.

The living dolls starts speaking again.

"Her majesty request an explanation from the children."

John looks at Kate and Emilico as if to say that he's not going to talk.

"Your majesty, I was here to save my abducted living doll after Edward took her away from me. This guy was here to help me. I do hope your majesty--" before Kate can speak further on the two interrupted her.

"Silence. At. Once. Her majesty requesed for explaination. Not anything more. Do not try to flatter her majesty." One of them said as they look as cold as ever.

"My sincere apologies." Kate said as she looked nervous.

"Her majesty had ordered Edward to get them back to the children's wing. This event can be listed as an accident."

They get ready to leave.

"B-But....--"

"Would you like to perish, Edward? Would you like all of your friends right now to perish."

"You dare to question the way of her majesty? Are you betraying her?" One of them accuses.

"No-! Of course not! Why would I defy the princess like so?!" Edward sweat some more as the princess returns back to downstairs.

"That-! Ugh, whatever."

"Who was that?" John asks and Edward looked at him with the most depressing looks on his face.

"The princess is someone you would like to stay away from. She's powerful, by her name and the power she possess." Edward explains.

John nodded as they stood there for a bit before Jer went to back to holding Shaun with his power.

"Say your last words Kate..."

Edward looks insane.

"I know you'll need it."

Dang, I'm tired. I can't post tmr because I'm going on a vacation with my family. I'll be back on Sunday around evening becuz that'll be the time I might arrived home. 

I love you guys♥︎

I'll see you guys soon!! ♡^▽^♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 643 17
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ษด แดสŸแด… แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡ส€ แด€แด› แด˜สŸแด€สแด›ษชแดแด‡ แด„แด, สแดแดœส€ แด˜แด€sแด› แดกษชแด›สœ แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข แดษด แด›แดสs แดกแด€s แด€ สŸแดษดษข แด˜แด€ss. แด€s แด›สœแด‡ส sสœแดœแด› แด…แดแดกษด แดกษชแด›สœ แดœษดแด‹ษดแดแดกษด ส€แด‡แด€sแดษดs, สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ ษขแดแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด€ สŸแด‡แด›แด›...
14.5K 373 16
โ˜…ใ€‚๏ผผ๏ฝœ๏ผใ€‚โ˜… ๐€๐‹๐„๐— ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ˜…ใ€‚๏ผ๏ฝœ๏ผผใ€‚โ˜… . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐ผ ๐ถ๐ด๐‘๐‘‡ ๐ธ๐‘‹๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐ด๐ผ๐‘ ๐ต๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ ๐ผ ๐‘Š๐ด๐‘๐‘‡ ๐‘‡๐‘‚ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐‘Œ เฟเพ‚...
455K 9.6K 56
"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
8.1K 95 43
CRINGE WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS DUMB AND EMOTIONAL ๐“๐“ท ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“–๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๏ฟฝ...