The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

נכתב על ידי LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... עוד

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 16: Kidnapping

6.2K 130 23
נכתב על ידי LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Toru's pov:

Everything in my vision was dark. The eternal abyss of darkness, where I belong...just what happened to me?

I used to believe that everybody was my friend. People I haven't met were supposed to be my future friends I just never met. Just when did I stray from my previous vision?

No matter what I think of. I can't avoid it. I'm disappointed in myself for what I've become. This abyss is...fitting for me. I accept it and yet...my eyes open once again as I see...a roof?

Toru:"What the?" I said in confusion.

I was confused. Wasn't I supposed to be in an alleyway after my brief scuffle with that man in shades. Just what happened.

Seeing the situation. I sit up from where I laid down and saw that I was back in grandpa's...house, and currently laying on the couch in the living room.

Toru:"Why am I here? Didn't the police already blocked off the house?" I asked in confusion as I sit down on the couch.

???:"Hohoho! Look's like your awake, my boy." An old man's voice said to Toru.

As Toru heard this, footsteps from the hallway as it enters the room only to reveal it to be my grandfather as he had a pot of hot soup on his hands and sits down besides me.

Grandfather:"I'm glad to see you awake, kid." Grandpa said with relief.

Toru:"Grandpa...You're here. I suppose...you know, right?" I asked him as he nods.

Grandpa:"Yup. The police are doing everything they can to solve the mystery." He said to cheer me up.

It wasn't working. This is all my fault. My sins are finally crawling back to me and to take revenge for what I did. Thinking about it, I just began to let out tears and cry as grandpa saw this, making him place the soup on the nightstand, beside the lamp.

Grandpa:"I know, kid. I'll miss them too." He said, hugging me for comfort.

I hug back as I squeeze him tightly, wanting to atleast feel comfort from all of this. I was the one who was supposed to be punished, not them. I did the mistakes, not them.

Toru:"Grandpa...I'm sorry." I apologized to him.

Grandpa:"Shh...stay quiet for now. Just let it all out." He said, comforting me.

And so, a have no idea how much time has passed since I was knocked out. I just awoke at my grandfather's residence as he was now my only family member left. I can't lose him this time. I have to change. I'm weak. I want...

Toru:'I have to get stronger...I want to protect my last family.' I vowed to myself.

WITH ARATA AND SACHIKO

Arata's pov:

Me and Sachiko are currently eating at a Donut shop as I bought her 2 of her favorite donuts. Blueberry jammed donut with vanilla filling and a strawberry jammed donut with vanilla filling. I went over to the table she sat on as I sit down.

Sachiko:"Yay! Donuts! Donuts! Donuts!" She said happily and excited.

Arata:"Okay, okay, calm down. Here." I hand her 2 of her favorite donuts as I take my one donut which was blueberry jammed.

Sachiko:"Thank you, Onii-chan!" She thanked me.

And so, she took a bite out of the Strawberry jammed donut as she let out a satisfied and happy face with a smile as she chewed on her bitten donut. It makes me happy to see her this happy.

Sachiko:"Mmm~! So delicious!" She said as she took another bite Seeing her enjoy her food was weight-lifting and made me curious. So, I took a bit out of my donut just to see why Sachiko likes it so much.

Arata:"Hm...this is really good. No wonder these are you're favorite." I said to her as she nodded.

Sachiko:"Yep, yep! These are the best!" She responded.

And so, we began to eat together. In other people's eyes. They see us as having a weird sibling relationship. People often call me a sis-con, saying I am a bit too loving and overprotective of my little sister. The stares I'm currently getting are proof enough.

But I can't help it. Sachiko's the only good thing left in my family, alongside my grandma and grandpa. Ofcourse I'd get protective over her.

Me and her were both enjoying our snacks of donuts with a smile as someone familiar suddenly enters the shop. It was the guy who was staring at both me and Sachiko though the shop window. I already noticed him earlier, probably thought of me as a siscon.

As he enters, he walks towards both me and Sachiko's table as he gets infront of the both of us.

Sachiko:"Huh? Who's this man, Onii-chan? Is he your friend?" She asked me.

Arata:"Sachiko. Don't mind him." I said to her.

No.3?:" Yeah, little girl. I just have to borrow your Onii-chan for a while. Is it okay?" He asked Sachiko for permission.

Sachiko'"Umm...n-no! I want Onii-chan to be with me!" She answered.

No3?:"I promise it'll only be for a second." He pushed.

Sachiko:"B-but..."

Arata:"Don't worry, Sachiko. It'll just be a minute." I said to Sachiko as I stood up.

I stood up and stared at the guys straight in the eyes. It was obvious he has something in his mind and it includes me and maybe Sachiko. I can't let him near her right now.

Arata:"...Sachiko" I called for her.

Sachiko:"Ye-yes, Onii-chan?" She asked in a scared tone.

Arata:"Can you wait for me behind the staff. Ask them that your guardian needs to have a talk for a bit." I requested.

Sachiko:"Ye-yes, Onii-chan." She agreed as she gets off of the chair, brings her donuts and goes over to the counter.

No. 3?:"What's wrong? It'll only be for a second." He tried to reassure me.

Arata:"Trust me. It's better this way." I responded to the man.

With that, I see Sachiko was brought in to the staff break room with 2 female workers, who led her in the room kindly as I see them mesmerized by her cuteness. Seeing this, me and the man start walking towards the door as he puts his hands inside his pockets.

Arata:"So...what now?" I asked him as we both got outside.

No. 3:"Not here. This way." He ordered me.

He began to lead me behind the donut shop as we arrive to where mostly staff would be taking out garbage, which was just the back of the shop.

No. 3:"...This should be private enough." He pointed out.

Arata:"So? What now? What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked him.

No. 3?:"Listen. I have no way to make this more... dramatical or something, so I'll just say it out right. Join The Warriors." He said as he offers me his hand.

Arata:"The Warriors?" I asked in confusion.

No. 3?:"That's what we call ourselves. We are The Warriors. Our leader has taken a big interest in you, son of Mamuro Atsuko." He said to me.

Arata:"Leader? You call yourselves? Just what is your group about?" I asked.

No. 3?:"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you join us. And everything will all be alright."

I didn't know what to do. Honestly, the offer came at me in surprise. I had no idea that I was being scouted by a gang. But, I can't let them near Sachiko and that's a fact and me joining will only make them closer.

Arata:"Sorry. I can't. I can't exactly trust you when you won't even disclose what type of group you are." I answered.

No. 3?:"...Tch, well that's out of the option, I guess." He said, making me confused.

Arata:"What do you mean?" I asked.

No. 3?:"You see, our leader has a weird obsession with your father. And...they have tasked us to take his heir, so to speak." He answered.

Arata:"So. I assume negotiations aren't in the table?" I asked.

No. 3?:"Nope. Sorry, I have too much on the line to fail." He admitted.

And so, right on cue, many people with weapons on hand started coming out as they held onto pipes, bats and many other swingable items that can bash a head in.

Arata:You guys are this many!?" I shouted as I get my guard up.

No. 3?:"Don't worry. Their only here to take your sister. I'm the one you're up against." He revealed.

Hearing this, I immediately rushed towards the staff door, leading directly towards the donut shop's kitchen, but a thug with a bat got in my way.

Thug#1:"Sorry kid. Nothing personal!" He said as he swung his weapon towards me.

Seeing this, I lowered myself leaned towards the oleft, dodging the bat swing and used my momentum to throw a counter. And there, a direct straight punch towards the face hit him hard as he was launched towards the door.

Seeing this, the guy who offered me to join was looking intently as he let out a clap.

No. 3?:"Impressive. Looks like we both fight to protect someone we love. If only we were on the same side." He said with regret.

Arata:"Huh? What are yo-!!!" I cut myself off.

A large king was thrown towards my temple from the guy who offered me to join. I managed to lean back and dodge the attack as I jump back and leaned against the door, cornering myself and making distance from the man.

My body managed to move on it's own and dodged the kick itself. My body acts as if this is normal, as if I was actually a fighter. I guess this will prove it or not. So, I dash towards him.

Arata:'If the leader is knocked out. Everybody should disperse! I just need to-!' My thoughts were cut off as a punch landed on my face.

Despite my efforts of throwing a punch towards the guy, he just moved his head to the left a little bit and countered with a punch to my face also.

Arata:"Gah!" I let out as I stumbled back.

No. 3?:"Sorry man, I've got no choice." He said to me.

With that, he planned to finish this fight. So, he jumps towards my way as he kicks my right in the chest as it launches me through the door and onto the kitchen floor as my vision was al blurry and my eyes about to fall.

Arata:'...Sachiko...I'm coming...I'm coming to sa-" My thoughts were cut off once again as the man stomps on my face.

This was the last straw. My eyes were all blurry as I couldn't even see atleast 1 feet away from me for how blurry it all is. But it was obvious that he separated his foot from a my face as I grab it in instincts. My last hope of protecting Sachiko from them.

Arata:"Please...stop..." I pleaded.

The man just stayed quiet as he shakes off my hands and continues to walk towards the main lobby. Seeing this, I thought to myself on how weak I was as my eyes close from exhaustion.

No. 3's pov:

Sorry dude. Like I said earlier, I can't afford to fail. I have too much in stake. So, I went towards the lobby as I order the other guys to guard the perimeter for the Def Mechs. I changed the plans to be the one taking the kid.

Waitress:"Wha-what do you want, si-sir?" The waitress asked in fear.

No. 3?:"...A little girl. Where is she?" She asked.

The woman was in fear, but despite this, she managed to toughen up and gave me an answer I didn't like.

Waitress:"I-I won't tell you!" She answered wrongly.

Hearing this, I had no choice but to force it out of her. So, I raise my hand and was about to grab onto her head, but I was stopped by a certain voice.

???:"Leave her be!" A young girl's voice said.

I then look to where the voice came from, to see the little sister I was looking for. Sachiko Mamuro.

Sachiko:"Where is Onii-chan!? What did you do to him!?" She shouted at me.

I just stayed quiet as I pick her up and hang her by my shoulders as she shakes and punches my back, while I start walking away.

Sachiko:"Let me go! Let me go! Onii-chan!" She shouted.

Arata's pov:

Sachiko:"Onii-chan!" I heard Sachiko's voice despite being unconscious.

Hearing this, I try to stand up and push myself, but was stopped again by another man slamming his weapon on me as everything was still all black. My eyes were shut and my own body pushed itself to protect Sachiko.

Arata:"Sachiko...don't worry...I'm coming." I said muttered as Sachiko's voice began to fade.

And so, my body was too beat up as it finally gave out as my body fully plops onto the floor with blood coming out of my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for chapter 17.

CHOW! CIAO!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...