๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ? || ๐‰๐‰๐Š...

Von Idontknowthewhole

Pairing- Jungkookร— reader || genre- enemy to lover, forbidden love, thriller+suspense + action || soldiers Au... Mehr

Characters Introduction
Prologue/ Ch 1. Midnight
Ch 2. Special Soldiers
Ch 3. Chewgum
Ch 4 .Cinderella
Ch 5 Badminton
Ch 6. Forest
Ch 7 family time
Fall harder
Dark
Bus ride
Race and Fall
My duty
let's date?
Ghost
Birthday
You are the one
Terrorist
Soldiers
King
Forbidden sin
Uncle Ho
Creating the king
she is bipolar
lies
Important
Kim Taehyung
I hate you but I love you
Wish this night never ends
Selfish spies
let's do this
villian
soulmate
The truth
Mi Amor
Medusa
I'm monster
What is happiness?
Me, you and stars
sinners
I love you
You and I
Let's rewrite the stars

Murderer

218 42 34
Von Idontknowthewhole

I don't want to love you
I want to be me
I want to be free
But when I shut my
I wish I just see you

King's pov

I opened my eyes and look at major staring straight to my soul, wait how he come out? Look around and cursed myself.

Fuck, he didn't come out, I'm in basement with my both arms wrapped around him while he is ready with 1000 of questions roaming in his brain.

I gulp not meeting his eyes and removing my arms like it's not big deal, I played it cool " quite it" I Said and he look at me with a eyebrow raised, my shoulder slumped back in dissopointment, I can't run from this now.

" ask me whatever going in your super active brain?" I offered and look at him,noticing how his face is so close to mine that I can feel his breath, his eyes drop at my lips before he look back into mine orbs, just did the same.

" what are you doing here?" He asked, his voice is ten time more hoarse in the morning which automatically made me nervous but I keep my posture stern

And shrugged " what it's look like?" I questioned back, his mouth turned into scowl before he wrapped his arms around my waist closing the last few inches distance between us. Okay what I suppose to do now.

" what the hell you are doing? " I asked trying to remove his grip which only tighten, I can removed it within a second but I don't want to. he jerked my body making it colide with his, I can feel him, all of him. It's normal in the morning I try to tell myself.

" you were taking advantage of a injured soldier and now I'm want you to pay back" he said a playful smile on his face and kissed my cheeks, analyzing my reaction, I wish I could blush to let him know how much I try to deny but I liked this, I like him.

" you should have learned flirting from your twin, he was playboy right?" I raised my eyebrow and watched his expression goes shocked from normal suddenly, he blinked and opened his mouth to question again.

" H-How? -" I cut off his sentence in between " I know every single thing about you " I Said in proud manner and his eyes lighten up like he was planning something, I couldn't concentrate though, his lips are literally hovering over mine, one of us move and we'll kiss.

" everything you say?" He asked amused " then tell me who is my bestfriend?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, this is the easiest question he has asked

" Hoseok, he is your bestfriend, Jin was the one who was most close with you as he was brother figure to you and you didn't had any friend in high school, they always prefer your popular twin, not you" I finished and his mouth hung in disbelief.

" How you manage to know this?" He asked rubbing his palm on my waist in rhythm that I doubt he even want to know or just taking advantage of situation " basically we have stalked you for three years before planning all these" I answered and he catches my face in his hands.

" Oh my God, you know since so long" he said in shocking voice and kissed my forehead, now I'm sure he just some more time like this that's why he is questioning nonsense.

" one last question if you answered this I'll reward you " he said near my ears and I shivered, this reward doesn't seems nice to me.

"who was my crush in high school?" He asked like I can't answe this and I smirk knowing the answer damm well " your literature teacher, you would hide in library to see her, even have some extra class to fulfill your-" I unable to complete my sentence and he clasped his hands on my mouth, his face bright red like cherry.

" I didn't told this to anyone" He mumbled to himself and I chuckled giving a nudge to his hands " I'm spy, I know everything" I answered and wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him closer and waited for him to kiss me.

Before he could put his lips on me, my ears shoot up and I pushed him away from me, straightened myself and threw the blanket out of my way. Major look at me confused.

Soon his confusion get clear when he heard door unlocking followed by rough opening of it" KING" V shouted when he entered the room glaring at Jungkook, I pulled my straight face and look at him.

" we have to talk" his soft voice resonate in basement and I nodded, he can't question or disrespect me atleast in front of enemy aka Major Jeon Jungkook. The one I think more as enemy.

I followed him out and watched Jungkook smile at me, I keep my face numb but inside my heart flutter at his smile, so pure so wide, just for me.

The door closed behind and V turned me around to face him " what the fuck you were doing in there?" He asked and my jaw clenched in anger before I glared him, I tried to walk past him but he shoved me back.

I glared him and he backed away" since when do you think you can question me?" I asked holding his neck in my hands, chocking him, how dare he raised his voice at me, he pushed me back harshly, making me stumble on my feet.

" since you started to fall for that enemy, for the sake of your country, he is not the one for you, you are much more intelligent then me, can't you understand this simple thing or you don't want to?" He asked jabbing my shoulder with his fingers backing me slowly and I keep looking at his eyes.

" don't forget we are here for a mission, we have to kill him after everything finished and that's how it's gonna end,  so don't attach yourself to him, I can't see you getting hurt" he said holding my shoulders trying make me understand, his eyes desperately searching for mine.

" you are not only heartless spy for me, you are my friend and I can't see you heartbroken" he said softly by looking desperate while caressing my cheeks. I pushed his hands off me.

" V, There is no such a word called Friends, the first thing we learned as spy and-- I don't have heart to be broken" I said last line near his face to remind him the fact, his eyes flashed hurt but like he said I'm hurtless and that's what I'm, I give him a meaningful look and walk out slamming the library door shut with thug.

He is right, he is damm right but I can't stop myself, I wanna be selfish for once even when it's the last time, I can't let Jungkook go. The person who don't have heart can't be heartbroken right?, I know I don't deserve love but I just spend some time with him whatever come next will be seen in future.

This time I'll do something without planning, even when I fail.

☆☆☆
Jungkook

I look at the door waiting for king to come, it's been so long since I last saw any of them, I'm hungry but more worried, she is fine right? Ofcourse she is cause she is king. I chuckle thinking I can't protect her she does the job herself.

When she came to me at night, I was awake but didn't said anything because I wanted to know what she'll do, I hope this is not her plan again or this time I'll kill her with my own hands.

I walk around the room as my legs are okay, I can walk but not run, looking at every corner thinking do I really want to go out? Well I do, I wanna meet my parents especially my mom. She must be crying daily for me. Is dad okay?

I gulp after remembering them and stopped myself from thinking something negative, Hoseok and yoongi hyung must me finding me. I myself don't know where I'm.

I walk toward the door and pushed it open, surprisingly it was open, my eyes blinded by lighting outside, I wasn't expose to bright light since long, it was like I was standing in front of thousands of cameras.

I open them slowly and look ahead, it's a library, a big library, I examine everything slowly, it's was like any other normal library but the special fact is a basement was hidden behind it. I quickly hold a pen and book in defense.

I know I can't run away if king is around but I also know very well I'm not giving up before trying, she have to understand she can't keep me here.

My heartbeat fasten when held the door of library and click it open, I walked further out, wow did they forget I was in there and door was open. Today is my lucky day.

I stopped dead in track looking at a man, his height is less compared to me, his mouth is sealed with cheesecakes and his cheeks look full, I have never seen him before, he look at me from head to toe before give me a bright smile. His eyes turned in Cresent moon when he smiled.

I smiled in response not knowing what else to reply. Is he passerby? Is this not king's hiding place?He can help me? I dropped the book and book, walked toward him in hope " I'm Major Jeon Jungkook, the one who was kidnapped" I introduced myself and felt bitter after saying the last sentence, it's was a scar to my pride.

He look shock and he gasped before chewing the food fastly " OH MY GOD, what are you doing here?" He asked and scanning me from head to toe. He is shocked to see me here

" long story, who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked and he blinked his eyes" I'm park Jimin, this is my neighbors house" he answered and my eyes bulged out, such a liar they are allowing people to enter house even when they have kidnapped person in their house.

" They are spies and now that you have seen me they are not going to leave you, don't worry it's my duty to keep citizen of my country safe" I said and he hugged me " Thank you Major " I patted his back.

" wow JM, your acting skill is increasing day by day" I froze when I heard the deep voice from behind, it's V.. he has this voice. I gritted my teeth knowing the person I'm hugging is another spy.

I try to pull away only to him tighten his grip " help me out Major they'll kill me" He asked in mocking tone, making fun of me, I get easily deceived by his sweet appearance. I break free his grip and glared him.

" he still have fire in his eyes, didn't you gave him hospitality? " he asked directly looking at V who scoff and come forward eyeing me like I'm the most disgusting thing he ever laid his eyes on, he held my chin with his fingers and look at my eyes.

" We can't touch him because king loves him" V answered and my hear pick up the speed, I ghostly smile placed on my face, it's obvious that she does? Or they are trying to trap me? I saw how JM face turned pale from smiling, he look at me but his stares are different from V.

He was about to say but then I heard King's voice " who left the door open?" Her voice was calm, too calm like a silence before Strom.

" it was him" both V and JM point at eachother, their facial expression says they are scared from her.

She ignored both of them and sat down at sofa at side " sit down because the news I'm going to give you can be the reason of your death" she said patting the seat next to her and I sat down, I unable to understand what she mean by that.

" Jungkook wanna know who was responsible for Hunjun, your twin's death?" She asked crossing her one leg at another leaning back not meeting my eyes.

I look at her as if she was joking, Terrorist killed Hunjun, they kidnapped him because they wanted information from my dad, what she is even talking about?

" who?" I asked and she put a smile, a very fake dangerous smile, the smile which say you are Fucked. V and JM both look at me with serious eyes, the playfulness washed away from them.

" General Jeon Jung-ho, your dad, he killed your twin, his own son"

So update in middle of week cause why not.

You see, I'm getting pressure not much but a little for updating " until Ifound youu" so I decided to complete this one then I can focus on other.

Well I had a good day, how was yours?

Bye love you.

☆☆☆
Love is both,
A blessing and a curse
Both to feel deeply

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.1K 6.4K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...
135K 3.5K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
5.6K 381 46
{แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
101K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...