Purple Hyacinth

By Flower1b8

Purple hyacinth ‼️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED‼️ - Sorrow, I'm sorry please forgive me - Jennie Watts... More

AUTHORS NOTE
AESTHETIC
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
Discontinuation/Update

CHAPTER 6

621 18 88
By Flower1b8

AGE TWELVE

I used to despise coming to school, now it's my only escape.

Escape from my Father.

The incident happened two weeks ago and just like he promised he made my life a living hell.

I can handle the rude comments, the mean notes, the messages from social media but I don't think I can handle my fathers wrath.

I feel like I have been walking on eggshells around my house. I'm scared if I do one thing wrong he'll hurt me.

I'm living in fear, horrible fear.

I burnt the toast last week so my father got a candle and burnt it into my skin.

I screamed in pure agony.

Sophia has been helping me cover my bruises and scars. I have also started wearing long sleeves in the house. Something I never used to do.

Sophia has also been taking some first aid classes, to help treat some of my wounds.

I'm soo grateful for Sophia, with out her I don't know what I would do.

Sophia had also showed me how to use colour corrector and so far is has worked.

No one has noticed the bruises on my face.

It is wonders what makeup can do. All a sudden with a some concealer I don't look tired and exhausted.

My body hurts, my mind hurts and overall I just wanna leave, run away and never look back.

I open my locker to see a white note fall out, I could hear some people snickering a few meters away from me.

With a sigh I open the white note.

NOTE

You should have never been born
Bastard

I hear the people behind me snicker and laugh even louder. I turn to look at them, as soon as they see me they run away and laugh.

Over the two weeks of my secret getting out I have been picked on by everyone.

I have become there number one target.

All of my friends left me and don't wanna be seen with me.

I hate rich people, what is this the 1800s.

I grab my books and walk away to my next class, English. English isn't my favourite subject neither is it my least favourite.

It's just there.

I haven't talked to Lucas, I don't want to either.

He broke my trust, I told him something I thought he would keep to himself but he didn't.

The worst part was I think I love him.

I know I'm only twelve and I probably don't know jackshit about love. But the feeling I get when I'm with him, the moments of us together have been the most wonderful memories.

But that's what they are now, memories.

He hurt me, and as much as I may love him. I won't forgive him, because I'm paying the price.

And the price hurts, I'm paying with my blood and my tears.

So why should I give him my forgiveness.

From this day forward, Lucas is nothing to me other then my first love.

DINNER

I practically run down to the dinning room, I'm five minutes early like always.

Because I have to be there before father, I don't wanna face the consequences of being late.

I'm wearing a light pick dress, that sat just below my knee, the dress is modest yet elegant.

My mother insist i wear nice clothes even in the house.

I almost trip as I make my way down the stairs, stupid heels.

I'm only twelve for fuck sakes but Mother insisted I learn how to wear heels. They may only be small heel but there still heels.

I continue speed walking/running to the dinning room. I'm not allowed to run inside the house or anywhere else.

A lady should never run. My mothers voice rang in my ears.

"Hello joe and Kit." I smile has they open the dinning room for me.

"Good evening lady Watts." They say as they give me a bow.

I smile and do a little bow before I walk in.

I sigh in relief as I see that my father hasn't entered. Neither has any of my brothers.

My mother stood behind her chair.

I walk over to my mother and stood besides her, where I normally sit.

My mother barely ever interacts with me anymore. Not like she did before the incident.

The doors open and I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

My father walks in the dinning room, looking powerful in his black Armani suit, with his beer belly hanging out.

He walks to the head of the table, the only noise is his shoes as they click with each step he takes on the marble floor.

He sits down and waits a minute before he speaks. "Sit." Mother and I pull our chairs and sit down in silence.

The food get served immediately as with the beverages.

For my father and mother it would be the most expensive wine money could offer while for me it's just water.

As my father takes the first bite, mother and I follow soon after.

We're not allowed to eat before father.

As we start eating our chicken Alfredo pasta my father speaks.

"Jennie, I'm pulling you out of your private school. Unlike your brothers you'll attend a public school, you'll be in a public school also when you attend high school."

"Yes father," I say.

"Because of the stunt you pulled two weeks ago. I don't want you causing more trouble. So you'll attend a public school where the kids aren't powerful enough to tarnish my reputation."

"Yes father." I say again in a whisper.

"I'll have one of my man grab your stuff, you're not going back there again. It took me two weeks to clear up your mess."

"Yea father." I nod, not looking up at him.

I guess I'm going to a public school.

Matteo fist collides with the right side of my face. The below knocks me off balance making me fall to the ground.

"Dude what the fuck. Why have you been so distracted lately." Matteo says offering me a hand.

We're currently in one of the training rooms in one of the Italian mafias warehouse.

Matteo and I always fight together, and normally I can put up a fight.

I guess that's why Matteo likes fighting with me.

I take his hand and stand up again, "thank." I mumble.

"Why have you been so distracted?" Matteo asks.

The only reason I'm so distracted is because of Jennie, I haven't seen her in a week.

And I don't know where she is, is she in trouble?

The thought of not knowing where she is makes me uncomfortable.

"I don't know." I sigh.

"Anyways duck." Matteo say as soon as he swings. I take a step back and quickly throw un uppercut.

"There you go." Matteo says hitting me again in the face.

Matteo has started to pick up a little hobby behind Auntie Stella's back.

Matteo has always been good at Boxing, he enjoyed the thrill, the adrenaline it brought him.

"Lucas!" Enzo yells, making us turn to see him run inside the doors.

"What?"

"Jennie." Enzo says out of breath, when Enzo was ten he was shot multiple times, he needed to go through physical therapy for months.

So Enzo tends to be out of breath more easily, because of the bullet that hit his stomach. He still goes to the physician, but he's getting better now.

"What about her?" I say, as my head gets filled with all the negative thoughts that could happen to her.

"Her dad pulled her out of school, she's going to some public school thirty maybe an hour away from here." Enzo finishes.

I guess I got what I wanted her far, far away from me.

I just didn't realise how much that would sucked.

——————————————————————

A/N - Hello everyone

Chapter six done

Sorry the chapter took so long

But don't forget to vote and comment

See you on Sunday

Kisses

THE WATTS MANSION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
150K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
23K 1.3K 66
[Book 2] You can't escape the mafia. Stella's world has fallen apart more than once. Even so, she tries to hold on to the shattered pieces of her hu...