So I'm A Divine Monster, So W...

Door GrayTs0

Sophie Sasaki was an ordinary high school student with dreams and aspirations before tragedy struck. One day... Meer

Part 1: A Friend and A Name
Part. 2: Evolution and Goodbye
Pt. 3 : New Skills and Hero
Part. 4: My First Subordinate and Bottom Stratum
Part 5: A Duel
Part 6: Kingdom of Analeit and Renxandt Empire
Part 7: The Encounter
Part 8: Finally Out!
Part 9: The Goblin Village
Part 10: Battle in the Goblin Village
Part 11: Naming the Goblins and Direwolves
Part 12: The Vampire Progenitor
Part 13: Dwarves
Part 14: The Kingdom of Dwarves
Part 15: Kaijin and the Three Dwarf Brothers
Part 16: Mother and Arachne
Part 17: Potimas and Demon Lord Ariel
Part 18: New Friends and Rimuru's Return
Part 19: The Conqueror of Flames
Part 20: Greater Spirit of Fire, Ifrit

Prologue

4.1K 67 10
Door GrayTs0

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
===========================

Destruction..

That's the only word that can describe what the world is currently in..

The skies are blood red that it makes the whole world seem as they are in a nightmare.

Clouds black like the black hole that stopped the sunlight from shining, giving light and warmth onto the world.

Lava coming out of the ground and flowing like a river, melting and burning everything that comes into their path and fire can be seen everywhere, setting everything in fire.

Life seemed to have evaporated from the land, leaving behind the remnants of a world gone twisted. The ground, marked by huge, deep cracks and craters in them that look like someone went on a violent rampage, and smoke rising from the ground caused by the fire. But the most haunting scene of all were the dead bodies spread throught the entire distorted landscape.

Some were barely recognizable, distorted beyond recognition. It was as if the word "bodies" no longer fit justice to the grotesque nature of their existence.

Amidst the chaos and destruction, one thing that stands out in this distorted landscape is a figure with a long black cloak and red eyes with a black mask, concealing his true identity while looking towards a figure who was slowly walking towards him.

The figure was a girl..and the only thing that can describe this girl is... she's...

White...

A complete opposite of what the black figure is.

That's all there is to describe the girl from her features, from her skin to her hair and her dress are all mostly white. She has a hood over her face preventing anyone from seeing her face.

The cold wind blew harshly as dust gets carried by the wind. The wind was able to knock down both the black figure and the girl's hood revealing their faces. The girl has a very beautiful face with pale skin but her are eyes closed while the figure has his open.

The figure's overall face is black with the exception of his eyes and mouth.

Once the girl was a few meters away from him, the figure started letting out a sinister and creepy laugh while holding his face.

He then look at the girl through the cracks between his fingers with his eyes showing a hint of mischief and amusement.

"You are still alive? I thought that single attack would completely annihilate everything in this world but I guess I was wrong." The figure said while grinning like a maniac at the girl however the girl had a calm and neutral face but there was rage and desire to kill present in her beautiful red eyes directed at the figure who only let out another taunting laugh.

"You...who are you?" The girl questioned in a neutral voice despite the inner rage and torrent of unexplainable emotions inside her.

The figure remove his hand from his face before looking at the girl with a smirk.

"What's the point of telling in to someone who will be dead in a few moments?" The girl clenched her fists in anger but did not fall for his taunting.

"If you won't answer, then I guess I'll have to force it out of you and take revenge for everyone that you had killed." She then opened her eyes revealing alluring, red, glowing eyes with 7 pupils in each eye.

"The real battle...is just about to begin.." The girl's eyes glowed as both pairs of eye started changing into a new form as a scythe appeared on her hands.

The figure grinned as shadows started appearing behind him and shadow skeletons started coming out of his back.

"Let's see, who'll win then."

And with that the two dashed at each other with the intent to kill each other.

{Ж --ቿ--ЖㄖЖ--ቿ--Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж --ቿ--ЖㄖЖ--ቿ--Ж}

Japan

"Sophie can you take Rio to school? Me and your dad are busy again and we don't have time to take him to school today." A mother said with black hair and brown eyes to her daughter who is putting on her shoes.

"Yes mom, I will." Sophie said as she grabbed her bag and a boy with messy, black hair and black eyes appeared next to their mother.

"Her Rio, ready to go to school?" Sophie said and Rio nodded excitedly.

"Yep!"

Sophie a beautiful girl with beautiful black eyes, black hair, a slender body and skin white as snow.

[Sophie Sasaki]

"Nee-san can I come too?" A girl with brown hair and black eyes said while tugging on Sophie's skirt.

Sophie bend down towards her little sister, "I'm sorry Lena but you can't but don't worry I'll bring back a gift later when I come back okay?"

Lena beemed happily and started hugging her sister saying thank you making her laugh.

"Well then, you two should get going now, you don't want to be late for school." Their mother said and Rio and Sophie heads out of the house and started making their way to Rio's school.

On the way there Rio spotted something, it was a robot toy and he wanted it.

Sophie looked at the price at how the robot toy costs and she became a bit pale after noticing the price.

'It would take my whole savings to buy this thing.' Spohie thought but she glanced at her little brother that looked like he really wanted the toy.

Sophie sighed and turns to her little brother.

"We can buy it later after school, okay?" Sophie said.

"Your gonna buy it for me?" Rio asked looking at her big sister with shining eyes.

"Yes, I will, as long as it makes you happy and that's a promise." Sophie said gently.

"Alllllriiiiight!! Your the best, sis!!" Rio said while hugging Sophie and the latter just laughed and hug her brother back.

The two continued to walk to school.

Once they got to Rio's school, Sophie drop him off and headed for her own school.

When she was near her shcool, she can see many students whispering and talking about her.

"Our Queen is here!"

"I keep being hypnotized by how the way she walks!"

"She's so beautiful!"

"Gorgeous!"

Sophie sighed, 'All I wanted is to be left alone, is that really hard to do?'

She reached the school and upon entering the school gates, even more whispers can be heard.

She ignored them and she went to her classroom.

Upon entering the classroom, her classmates stopped what they are doing and looks at Sophie.

She onec again ignored them and silently went to her seat.

Once she seated she opened up her book and started reading.

"Well, well look what we have here?" The voice came from a girl with chin length brown hair, a slender figure and bright pink polish on her fingernails.

Sophie glanced at her before sighing.

'Here we go again' Sophie fought the urge to roll her eyes at her bully.

Sophie just ignore her like always and continued reading like nobody called her.

The girl looked annoyed and she picked up a bottle full of water and pours it at the book Sophie was reading.

The girl smirked before walking away, Sophie prevent the urge to roll her eyes, again.

Soon, the bell rang and the teacher went inside the class.

They teacher started teaching them some classic Literature class.

Sophie's POV:

This class is super boring. I don't even want to listen. I can already tell that only a few people are listening while others are well, sleeping, in their phone and others.

I was just sitting and reading until I noticed a light that looks like a crack on the ceiling.

I looked at it and it looks like I'm not the only one who notices it. Yamada-kun also seem to notice it.

Before I can even blink at all, it instantly envelopes us in a flash of light and I instantly felt immense pain.

I tried to speak however I can't.

Huh?! What had happened back there?!

Did the light killed us or what?!

But that's nearly impossible but looking back at it, it looked like the light ripped through space.

How do I know this you ask? Simple I watch some animes and read some mangas to learn the classic Isekai.

I tried to open my eyes, try moving my body but I can't feel anything.

Just then I heard a feminine voice. I'm glad atleast I can hear.

I try to focus on what the voice is saying but I can only hear broken phrases.

"Y...ou...m..suc...sor"

Just when I was about to ask, I was suddenly hit with numerous sensations such as light, warm, cool, and overall just hazy and suddenly I can feel a strong pain and pounding in my mind and flashes of vague pictures appeared in my mind...no..this isn't pictures but rather memories...pieces of memories.

Although they are very blurry and vague, I can hear some parts of the broken memories such as; "wi..ll...b..wai...ing","DI-!!!..'', and "ove...you..."

Though, I'm still confused on what's going on, I felt an excruciating pain all over me, I can't detect where it is coming from and when I was about to scream, another intense wave of pain wash over me and I can't do anything but endure it all.

Just then I feel warm, like someone's hugging me and I can faintly here the same voice back then whisper to me, "It's gonna be alright just endure it a bit longer."

After awhile I heard a voice but it was different; it sounded monotone and flat.

<<Notice. Changing race from "Human" to "Mystic Being">>

<<However, due to technical errors, race will be change to "Mystic Being" to "Mystic Beast" >>

<<Implementing race....Failure...>>

<<Failure...current power and strength of the individual is not met and certain conditions will need to be fulfilled in order to unlock race....Finding temporary race suitable for the individual "Sophia Sasaki"....successful>>

<<Temporary race {Taratect}>>

There was so much going on in my mind that I can't keep up but atleast the pain had subsided.

<<Acquisition of Intrinsic Skills....successful>>

<<Acquisition of Unique Skill: Great Knowledge...successful>>

<<Acquisition of Unique Skill: Gluttonous...successful>>

I suddenly heard the feminine voice again and it said, "Good luck on your new life, my dear."

Suddenly I can feel my senses coming back to me and when I tried to open my eyes and I was met with what looked like a cave wall.

I tried to speak but I can't, I tried moving until I looked down and saw that thin, legs.

Wait a minute!

I tried looking for something that I can use as a mirror and I saw a puddle of water nearby.

I quickly tried to go towards the puddle of water. Key word 'tried'.

I don't know how to walk in this new body, so I just keep slipping every time I tried to walk thankfully though I have made it to the puddle.

And I saw that I am a spider!

Naiwaaaa!

{Ж --ቿ--ЖㄖЖ--ቿ--Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж --ቿ--ЖㄖЖ--ቿ--Ж}

Until next time!

{Edited: April 18, 2024}

~GrayTs

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.3K 893 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
6.1K 192 20
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita x Tensei Shitara slime Datta Ken (AU) What if Rimuru is Fran mother and survived the 'accident' and is currently searchin...
106K 3.8K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
13.8K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...