Legacy of the Coven: A Tale o...

By fiendish_grin

"Legacy of the Coven: A Tale of Magic and Love" is a thrilling novel that follows the journey of a coven of w... More

The Witching Hour
The Initiation
The Unseen Enemy
The Lure of Power
The Curse
The Prophecy
The Guardian
The Betrayer
The Showdown
The Aftermath
The Council
The Prophecy Revisited
The Hero
The Journey Begins
The Darkness Rises
The Sacrifice
The Legacy
The New Threat
The Final Battle
The Passing
The New Generation
The New Threat Rises
The Betrayal
The Triumph
The Reckoning
The New Beginning
The New Threat Emerges
The Final Battle
The Future

The Betrayal

11 3 17
By fiendish_grin

Kemi had always trusted her closest friend and fellow witch, Amina. They had grown up together, and had shared their love of magic since childhood.

But one day, Kemi received a message from a mysterious source, warning her of Amina's treachery. The message claimed that Amina had been secretly practicing forbidden magic, and that she was planning to use her powers to overthrow Kemi and take over the coven.

Kemi was torn between her loyalty to her friend and her duty to protect the coven. She decided to confront Amina and ask her directly about the accusations.

But Amina denied everything, claiming that the accusations were baseless and that someone was trying to sow discord within the coven. Kemi didn't know what to believe, but she knew that she couldn't take any chances. She kept a close eye on Amina, watching for any signs of treachery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 624 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
2M 99.8K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
87.6K 277 28
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...