Legacy of the Coven: A Tale o...

By fiendish_grin

"Legacy of the Coven: A Tale of Magic and Love" is a thrilling novel that follows the journey of a coven of w... More

The Witching Hour
The Initiation
The Lure of Power
The Betrayal
The Curse
The Prophecy
The Guardian
The Betrayer
The Showdown
The Aftermath
The Council
The Prophecy Revisited
The Hero
The Journey Begins
The Darkness Rises
The Sacrifice
The Legacy
The New Threat
The Final Battle
The Passing
The New Generation
The New Threat Rises
The Betrayal
The Triumph
The Reckoning
The New Beginning
The New Threat Emerges
The Final Battle
The Future

The Unseen Enemy

23 3 24
By fiendish_grin

Kemi and her coven had always known that there were those who did not understand their ways, who saw them as a threat to the established order. But they had never encountered such hostility as they did on that fateful night.

As they gathered in the forest to celebrate the full moon, a group of angry villagers descended upon them, wielding torches and brandishing weapons. They shouted insults and accusations, calling the witches demons and evil spirits.

Kemi tried to reason with them, to explain that they were not the monsters they had been made out to be. But the villagers would not listen. They attacked the coven with all their might, and Kemi and her sisters were forced to fight back with their own magic.

In the end, the witches prevailed, but the damage had been done. Kemi knew that they could never let their guard down again, that they would always be seen as a threat, no matter how good their intentions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
171K 1.6K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
854 105 42
In a world where tradition binds and love defies, Rose, a spirited young woman, disguises herself as a man to join the Wolf King's army. Driven by a...