Resident Evil 4: Remake || PA...

By lonelyh3llwriter

RESIDENT EVIL 4: REMAKE VERSION. [LEON S. KENNEDY X OC] BOOK 1 LOADING: Childhood friends [✓] READING:... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Rosie Tulip
𝗥𝗘:𝟮 || PROLOGUE
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [1] HIM
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [2] BINGO?
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [3] LUIS
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [5] EXHAUSTION
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [6] HANDSOME
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [7] RUN (TULIP VIEW)
𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [8] DEATH

𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [4] BLOOD

1.1K 28 13
By lonelyh3llwriter

"I swear that is the worst headache I ever had."

Rosie mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head, Leon still kneeling infront of her waiting for her to properly regain conscious.

"In a scale of 10 to 10, how worst?"

"Definitely a 10."

"Such unfortunate for you, little shit."

Leon complimented... Well insulted.
The ravenette rolled her eyes before standing up from her current position, what she just realized their gears and jackets are gone. Showing her inner black shirt.

"Shit, they took our gear."

Leon agreed on her statement before pointing at the door that Luis just exited, nodding her head they rushed out. But before that Rosie asked a question.

"So did Luis know something?"

The male looked at her then nodded at her, she then reminded him that it is best to tell Hunnigan.

Agreeing, they contacted the informant.

"Condor one to Roost, I've located Baby eagle. It sounds like she's being kept in some church."

Hunnigan: [Great. That's good news.]

"I heard it from this guy I met. Said his name is Luis Sera."

Leon told her aswell, because he was getting suspicious at the man that he just helped escaped, and the thanks he get is Leon doing all the work.

"Condor two to Roost, somethings fishy about him. If you don't mind run a background check."

Rosie requested to Hunnigan once hearing the suspicions of Leon, knowing she wants to know about him aswell. Pure curiosity, her second nature, unavoidable habit.

Hunnigan: [Wilco. Condor two, I'll see what I can find. In the meantime, make your way to the church.]

"Right. I'm due for confession anyway. Condor One and Two out."

The oblivious Rosie glanced at Leon at his sarcastic response nudging him with her elbow.

"What are you confessing?"

She asked tipping her head on the side giving him an innocent confused look. Meanwhile Leon just had a small smirk when he looked at her before quickly looking away at his best friend.

"Just a sin. For stealing a beer before I left to Raccoon City."

'Definetly a lie. I have a different confession just for you, sweetheart.'

Leon thought with the smirk on his face staying, he then heard Rosie gasped at his confession.

"I- What?! You took another one?!"

She whispered-yell at Leon with an angry face with her mouth in a pout. He chuckled in reply before picking up a combat knife that has been stabbed on the infected, theres was only one.

He looked at Rosie who gave him a smile, silently telling him it's alright for him to take the knife.

"Stay behind me."

He ordered in a low voice, her only reply was a nod before the two of the crouched down when they saw some infected villager inside the stone ruins. What is worst is that there are many bear traps they have set up on the floor.

Leon silently crouched and walked behind the infected and silent killed it from behind. Dropping it to the floor without making a sound, he beckons Rosie that the cost was clear and followed after him.

Rosie's eye caught their gear inside a locked cell.

"Leon."

She whispered pinching and pulling his ear with her fingers while pointing at the cell.

"Agh-!"

He groaned in pain and glared at her lightly, she just smiled in return before the two of them continued walking around the stone building trying to find a way to enter the cell.

The female laughed quietly when she saw a small frown on Leon's face after pulling on his ear.

"I'll get revenge later."

He vowed before stabbing another infected on the neck.

She nervously laughed at his response before joining his side as they continue walking around to find a way to enter and get their gears.

Rosie saw a wheel that needed to be turned, so with all her weak strength all together she turned the wheel as much as he can, Leon looked around trying to find what could be activated and he saw the gates of the cell opening.

Sadly closing slowly when she released the wheel, the two gave each other a look before nodding their heads together.

"Sooo... Who holds the wheel?"

She asked.

The two stared... And stared... Before...

They both snapped their hands out, Leon held out a fist hand, while Rosie held out a peace sign.

"Damn it."

Rosie cursed before turning back to the wheel. Leon smirked at the lady infront of him before teasingly kissing her cheek then rushing away.

The action caused the ravenette the freeze up, he has never done that before to her. Except the forehead kissed, but in the cheek? This is different.

"Oi, you little shit. When are you going to open this up?"

Finally snapping out of trance she turned back to the wheel and finally opening the doors of the cell.

Leon entered it and grabbing both of their gears and the extra herbs that is laying around.

"We'll be taking these back."

He muttered before opening the other door which was closer to where Rosie was.

"You can let go now, sweetheart."

Hearing a relief grunt she finally released the wheel before falling down with a sigh, Rosie was grumpy because she knew she could have joined Chris when it comes to hitting the gym and lifting weights. Oh how weak her arms are, but she makes up for it running.

"I should've hit the gym, my arms feels like noodles."

She cried before standing back when Leon started to approach her holding the gear she wore before, accepting it and buckling it tightly around her waist and giving him a signal that she is prepared to go.

Suddenly a bang on the gate was heard causing Leon and Rosie to snap their gaze to the door and saw a hooded figure.

"Over here, strangers."

The hooded said before walking out of view from the hole of the metal door.

Leon and Rosie gave each other a look before the male took the move to open the door and both saw a... Merchant?

Cautiously the two agents walked towards the merchant who stood behind the table, opening his jacket to reveal many equipments and trinkets.

"I've got something new for you two."

He said with a hoarse voice causing to Rosie take a step back while Leon just looked around trying to find something useful to buy from the merchant. Meanwhile Rosie looked at her other knife and saw it broke in half.

"Knife needs care, darling."

The merchant said as he took a glance at the lady when she took the broken blade out. Her head snapped up at him and saw his mouth forming a smirk, Leon giving him a short glare by the nickname before calling her over.

"Come on, you can let him repair the knife. Forget about the price a bit."

The girl pinched her eyebrows together before handing the merchant the knife, who took it gladly and turning on his back. She saw Leon took a scope from the many variations to buy. It took a moment before he bought the item, applying it on his gun.

While Rosie just bought the herbs and a stronger gun for her.

"This is why I prefer just staying in front of the computer."

She muttered before placing her gun back to the holster, the merchant handing her knife back looking good as new.

"So where to now?"

After receiving news from Luis that Ashley might be taken to a church, and Hunnigan telling them to also head over to the church, Rosie felt such sinking feeling.

Hearing Rosie asked the question, he looked around and saw a path they could follow. Hoping it could help find a way to open the door that Rosie just saw.

"That path, hopefully it will lead us somewhere."

He casually said while reloading his handgun before pushing her softly towards the dirt path.

"Maybe, it can lead us to hell."

She muttered holding her own gun tightly while she took the lead walking infront of him after pushing her lightly. They needed to find a bird like medallion in order to open the door and the path ahead of them is their best bet to find it.

Climbing up the wooden ladder, they were greeted by the harsh gust of wind. Rosie covered her face with her left hand trying to protect her eyes from the dust that flowed with the wind, Leon doing the same beside her.

"D-Damn... This will definitely ruin my hair."

Rosie said with a sarcastic voice, uncovering her face which revealed an undead looking village.

The male beside her brushed her hair with his hand. Well, he more liked ruffled her hair making her whine lightly.

"Gotta fix the nest on your head."

He joked with a light smirk, Rosie rolling her eyes before looking at the scene infront of her.

"Well... These residents look definitely evil."

She said, looking at Leon from the corner of her eyes. He shrugged before jumping down from the ladder and landing silently on the ground.

He looked up at Rosie gesturing for her to jump, without hesitation she jumped and getting caught in his arms. With a grateful pat on his shoulder, he placed her down on the ground before handling his gun once more.

"Hey, Leon."

"Yeah?"

"Ready to dance?"

"Like I have other more fucking choices."

With a smile, the two soon began shooting at the citizens that is attacking and charging at them from left and right. They tried their best to stick together like always, but the amount of evil residents surrounding them is keeping them apart. Yet they continued watching each other's six while focusing on their own matter at hands.

It did remind them a lot when they would partner up in the Police Academy, acting like a natural partners. Some would say they are destined soul mates. Rosie would thank Leon for pulling her in the world of danger, mainly the path to becoming a cop. The once timid and shy Rosie is now a brave girl who high level knowledge, but her weakness still stuck at her. Hesitating.

Shooting multiple rounds of gun left and right, stabbing them once they were too near, kicking and punching them, the count of enemies soon descended.

"Leon! Behind you!"

Rosie called aiming her gun towards the old lady with a pitch fork before shooting her on the legs and the shoulder. Leon turned around and gave the infected a round house kick before sending a smile to Rosie.

"Thanks sweetheart!"

He thanked from afar before switching on his combat knife, stabbing the enemy in the head before running towards where Rosie was. She only had 2 more opponents, he decided to step in and help.

From behind her, Leon run up and wrapped his left arm around her waist pulling her away from the infected infront of her shooting them on the legs. His best friend soon released his hold on her and she took her own knife and stabbed one on the head while the other getting shot on the head.

The whole area was now silent.

Only the sound of the wind and their deep breaths can be heard. The once multiple sounds of the people groaning and moaning like zombies imprints on their mind.

The two childhood best friends made eye contact with each other, before suddenly both of them together wrapped their arms around them, giving a comforting embrace to their friend.

"You good? No injuries?"

Leon worriedly asked, inspecting her face cupping both of her cheeks turning them left and right.

She smiled and pushed his hand away from her face and nodded.

"I'm good, how about you?"

Brushing a rogue strand of his hair away from his forehead, pushing it aside. Smiling at her gesture he took a step back and nodded.

"I'm good too."

She smiled and looked at the dead bodies laying around.

"I could take on a war."

Rosie joked. Leon smiled.

"I did most of the work, excuse you."

"Shut the fuck up."

Scouting each of the houses around the village, Rosie successfully found the bird like medallion they needed to find. Leon gave her a pat on the head before once climbing up the ladder to open the gate where Rosie stood. Turning the wheel the door slowly opened, at it's max turn they finally went to the other side of the wooden wall and reaching the said door.

Trusting Rosie with the easy puzzle, she matched the symbol to the door before pushing it in with a perfect fit. A gold lever pushed out from the item, and Leon insisted to open it for them.

The metals opened from the side giving them access to the door, pushing it opened it revealed a brand new territory for the two venture on.

Rosie and Leon hid behind the boxes when they saw two residents. With a nod on their head, Leon took off to kill the old man first silently killing him before hiding back to the boxes. Rosie waited until the clueless dazed old lady was caught on the bear try, giving Rosie the opportunity to stab her on the head.

"Sorry, you must've slipped."

She said pulling her knife away from the head.

Rosie saw a path under the boxes and crouched down crawling under it, completely disappearing at Leon's view who just kept on eye around while waiting for her to comeback.

She found some herbs and a sapphire gem before crawling back where she was before and saw Leon sitting infront of the hole she just crawled pouting with his arms crossed.

"Can't believe you just left me like that."

He said before standing up, pulling her with him. She gave him a flick on the forehead before telling him that she found some herbs for them to use.

Looking at the stone path infront of they nodded before rushing up.

Many steps later they found a wooden house, Leon walking up to the door giving it a pull.

"No good."

He said coming to her disappointed, she looked around and saw another path.

"Maybe there's a back door?"

Agreeing, the two of them went around the house. Fortunately the door was opened, Leon thanked Rosie for the idea and the two entered the house.

Noises came out from a room, revealing a man. Leon didn't hesitate and shot him in the head 4 times.

"Oh my- he was taking a shit I guess."

Rosie said when she realized he came out from the bathroom, with a laugh they continued inside. Leon then hummed.

"Not to shabby. Someone is showing up their neighbors."

The two walked around the dining room, Leon saw a photo on the table, it was a photo of someone and behind it written.

'At last, flesh of our flesh, blood of our blood. Give thanks and rejoice.'

Meanwhile Rosie saw many pictures on the wall, with the same symbol she saw on the chapel back in the village they first arrived to.

Walking up the steps, Rosie found a book and read something that caught her eyes.

"Los Illuminados."

She mumbled before looking up the walls of the house again, the symbol all lying around.

"This must be the insignia of Los Illuminados."

Rosie muttered, which Leon heard when he stepped up the stairs too.

"I found some sort of puzzle on a dresser, it has these weird symbols. Think you can help me?"

Leon asked standing up beside her, she nodded before asking.

"What were the symbols?"

"One looked like a rat, and another some sort of like leaf or something, and the other I have no idea."

Her green eyes widen before her gaze trailed back to the book that she was reading, Leon leaned in aswell from behind her. One hand on the desk while he almost rested his chin on her shoulder, she could practically feel his warm breath.

"Crop.... Swineherd-... no... Crop... Pig... Babe-"

"Yes, babe?"

Rosie rolled her eyes at his playful reply before turning around, her face inches away from him.

"In your dreams, Kennedy."

She smiled innocently before moving around him and walking back down the stairs.

"Crop, pig, and baby is the pattern."

Rosie stated as she let Leon lead the way to the cabinet.

The pattern was correct and the door opened revealing a marble. With a smile the two of them went back up the stairs and into the right hallway where they saw the marble is should be placed.

Another puzzle showed, multiple white specs are scattered everywhere on the marble. Leon pulled his head back when Rosie wanted to see what it looks like.

"Hmmm... Maybe turning it around to make an image might work?"

She suggested, Rosie watched when Leon started to rotate it in multiple directions slowly the image is building up. A lightbulb appeared on her heard.

"Leo! Leo! Try the insignia of the Los Illuminados, the symbol around the house."

Her final suggestion, Leon gave her a nod before rotating it once more. Successfully it was the symbol of the said symbol.

"Smart girl."

He complimented her before the door infront of them opened.

It looked like a bedroom, the two of the scouted the area. Rosie looked at the painting, it looked like a priest or something. Meanwhile Leon succeeded finding a key which he grasp on his hand carefully placing it on his pocket.

"AHH!"

Leon heard Rosie screamed when he saw her getting held by her throat tightly by the same man who knocked them out unconscious. He could see Rosie struggling to breathe, he pulled out his gun and shot the dark suited man 3 times but did no damage.

The ta figure kicked him on the chest causing him to stumble and fall back on the ground, reaching out for his gun the tall man stepped harshly on his arm before grabbing him aswell by the throat.

Rosie tried to kicked the man but no avail, trying her best to keep her eyes open as the man lifted the two of them by the door. The ta figure stared closely at them in the eyes.

"Your bloods has accepted the Gift."

He stated before tightening his grip on Rosie. Her best friend started fuming in anger at the action. Suddenly, a figure outside the window shot the man on the head, causing his hat to fall down. With another shot, the figure disappeared from the window.

The dark tall man dropped the two of them on the ground, Rosie knocked out unconscious again and Leon wrapped his arms around his girl protecting her if ever the man made another move as he continued to cough and regaining his breath. But the only thing he did is picking up his hat before walking away with no care, no glance, not even a word at them.

Leon pulled his unconscious best friend on his lap as he sat down leaning against the bed, cradling Rosie, with his arms protectively wrapped around her. After coughing a few more times, he looked at Rosie cupping her right cheek softly.

"Gift... In our blood?"

Word Count: 3128

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.9K 22
**Currently being rewritten slowly** A Leon Kennedy x OC story based off of the game Resident Evil 4. Agent Leon Kennedy was sent on a mission in Eur...
195K 7.4K 30
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
44.1K 1.2K 42
[Resident Evil 4 Remake x Reader] •Book 1• ──❝Echoes Of Contamination❞── ➤ As the dangerous plaga spreads across a remote Spanish Village, Leo...
2.8K 136 8
You return to your childhood home to house sit for your parents who are going out of town. You relive bits and pieces of your past, an unlikely frien...