The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWENTY

1.1K 34 6
By simp_0102

Alana's POV

As I was leaving Charles room I bumped into someone, someone who I didn't want to run into not because I don't like them because I felt awkward.

"Alana hey! I was looking for you actually,can we talk?" Charlotte asked me as she held onto my arm.

"Sure,cmon let's go to my drivers room yeah away from the cameras." I said and linked arms with her as we walked to my drivers room.

As we reached I told her to sit down and offered her something to drink.

"No thank you, uhm so listen you probably know about Charles and I and uhm I'd like to speak to you about that." She said and I got nervous and clammy,shit.

"No,no it's ok don't get nervous Charles and mine's relationship wasn't the best from the start of the year." She said and sighed sadly.

"Char-"

"No wait it's ok don't apologize let me explain." She said and patted the seat next to her.

"Charles and I were growing apart and that's normal to fall out of love with someone but when we ended things we decided to stay friends,we both wanted different things and I wanted to focus on my career and you can't really be in a relationship with a man when you attracted to women." She said calmly and I looked at her shocked, I never would've thought.

"Yeah and even before that there was an obstacle in our way to further our relationship and it was not you, her name is Alexandra, I think you know her." (No hate just for the plot.) She said and looked at me questioningly.

"Is it that one friend of yours that always says something on my posts and my fans come after her?" I said and laughed,it was truly hilarious.

"Yes it is." She said and chuckled and shook her head lightly. "At the beginning of my relationship with Charles she always use to be more friendlier than she should be touching him and all and asking him to go out with her or help her with something and when I brought it up she just brushed it aside and when I told Charles he said that he would distance himself and he did but she kept on pushing and now seeing as you are his girlfriend, I hope I just thought you should know." She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you Charlotte for telling me and being happy for us and for what it's worth I'm sorry it didn't work out." I said and held her hand.

"We were bound to end I'm just happy he's with someone that can make him happy." She said and stood up to hug me and I did.

"Are you coming to the party at the club?" I asked her and pulled away.

"I'm not a wag anymore." She said and gave me a quizzical look.

"No but you are my friend so you are coming." I said and smiled at her.

"You know she's going to be there." She told me and I knew the she that Charlotte was referring to.

"We have to look hot then don't we?" I said and grabbed her arm and walked out.

~~~~
At the club

(What she wore)

"Red for Ferrari I wonder who's attention you trying to get." Mouse said as we walked towards where the rest of the drivers are.

"Oh you know who." Justine said and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah Mattias attention." I said and flicked my hair over my shoulder as I approached the table.

"OH MY DAYS AL IS THAT YOU?! With Ferrari red I'm telling Toto." Lewis said to me while he looked at me with a proud expression on his face.

"I only learnt how to dress from the best fashionista ever..."

"Awww Al." He said and put a hand on where his heart is suppose to be.

"Yeah from Jojo." I said and laughed at his fallen expression.

"I'm done!" He exclaimed and walked towards the bar where I noted that my mum was there to. When my mum and I locked eyes she looked me top to bottom and nodded with a thumbs up in the air.

"What an unexpected color on you." George said as he scrutinized me what a cliche big brother role he plays.

"Shut up she looks hot." Carmen said and slapped my butt.

"Yeah Russel you got nothing on me." I said and showed him the middle finger and took a seat which I noted before hand was opposite Charles who said nothing just stared while the girl Charlotte told me about spoke his ear off.

"Are you finally admitting you are a Ferrari fan?" Carlos asked me as he wrapped an arm around Isa's waist,literal couple goals.

"Not at all Jojo thought it'd be great to show how I'm his number one supporter since he's in Alpha Romeo and he did after all choose the dress." I said and gestures to a shy Zhou while I felt someone's eyes on me.

"I don't think the red suits you." Ms.Alexandra said while having a bitchy smile on her face.

"Then you are fucking blind because I wouldn't have chosen it if she didn't look good." Said Zhou and I was shocked my Jojo could swear.

There was a tense moment until Mouse came and broke it and handed Justine and I our drinks.

"What's up? Why is everyone so tense?" Mouse asked with a smile on his face and the smile slowly slipped off as Justine whispered to him what happened and he started to glare at her while he fist pumped Zhou.

"I think she looks good in red, don't you Charles?" Daniel fucking Ricciardo said to Charles. I'm going to kill him.

"She looks...breathtaking." He said and made eye contact with me even though he was talking to Danny.

"Fucking hell." I muttered and downed my drink.

"I'm going to dance care to join anyone?" I asked and Charles stood up while the rest said they would stay and watch Danny down his shots.

"There's Lando!" I shouted to him so he could hear,but he ignored that and took my hand and led me to the opposite direction.

"I don't intend to show Lando..." he paused and turned me around so that my back was against his chest and his one hand was on my hip while his other travelled up and down my waist, "How I'll treat you behind closed doors." He whispered into my ear as his hand that was on my waist grazed under my boob.

"Charles..." I moaned out and brushed my arse against his crotch area.

"Yes?" He questioned as he let his hand travel to my cleavage then down to my stomach as he pressed me further into him.

"Then show it to her,show her how you will treat me behind closed doors when it's just you and me." I said and held his hand that was on my stomach my other on his jeans clutching the material.

"Who?" He asked as he kissed up my neck.

"Alexandra." I said and he didn't stop his lips on my neck he just left a hickey there.

"She will know my love."

After intimately dancing with Charles we found Lando and the rest of the drivers and their girls. I was glad to say that I saw Charlotte getting it on with a girl by the bathrooms.

"Charles, Al pose." Lando shouted to us and we did.

After countless of drinks and dancing eventually we all left and Charles went with me to my room and stayed the night.

~~~~
Alana's hotel room in Abu Dhabi

"Charles love hurry up they'll be here any moment!" I scram at him as he was in my room changing. Charles and I decided to tell Pierre,Lewis,Danny,Mouse and Seb about our relationship since they were all close people in our lives. Yes it was risky telling Danny and Lewis since they let out everything. We thought it'd be risky with Seb but Seb would tell Mouse or Lew so it was fine.

"I'll be out just now I promise amour."

**ringggg***

"SHIT CHARLES IT IS THEM PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!" I said banging on the door so when he opened up I accidentally hit him on the face.

"Ow."

"I'm sorry." I said rubbing the spot I hit and gave him a quick kiss and pulled him towards the door.

The minute I turned the latch the door opened up itself and they all walked in with a big entrance,losers.

"YOUR SAVIORS ARE HERE!" Seb,Mouse,Lewis and Danny all called out simultaneously.

"Charles?" Mouse was the first one to ask.

"Sit down we have to tell you guys something." I said to them and gestured towards the couch.

"YOU PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY?!"

"I'm going to be a godfather?"

"YOU GUYS ELOPED?!"

"You guys finally confessed your undying love for each other?"

"No, one day,no and yes." Charles and I chorused together.

They all sat there in silence until they burst into cheer and Danny came and hugged me and twirled me a-bit, I guess he's happy.

"You guys are taking this well." Charles said as he stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

A few moments later

"I have a question though for Ally, wasn't it hard?" Danny asked.

"What?"

"Well you know, wasn't it hard to love Charles while you thought he was in love with another woman?" Seb finished for Danny, Lew looked curious to but not Mouse because he knew.

"It was the most beautiful feeling in the world." I said and smiled at them lightly.

"But didn't it make you feel week?" This time Lew asked.

"Absolutely not.The power of unrequited love is beyond comparison. Unlike any other relationship it isn't shared..." I said and sighed and moved to sit on the couch,Charles following.

"It was mine and mine alone. In order to love Charles without limits,I didn't need Charles himself." I said and took hold of his hand.

"There's no better love than this,if love is a stake,so put everything to stake. What's the fear? If you win it's marvelous and luckily I did win, but even you lose it is not a loss." I finished and I don't know where I got these words from but I did.

"Wow." They chorused it's weird when they do that but it's ok,you get use to it.

"You know since Al loves you so much there should be rules." Seb said and the other three nodded.

"And since her sperm donar isn't here and her amazing brother isn't here either we will be setting the rules." Lewis said and I smiled at him genuinely my mum really scored.

"What rules?" Charles asked nervously.

"Not to worry we will make a document you have to sign." Danny said but it didn't reassure Charles it was funny how he was so afraid of his own colleagues and friends.

"Hand written by us and we will all sign." Mouse said and patted Charles shoulder as he was next to him.

"Well anyways in the happy occasion let's order food." Lewis said as he clapped his hands together and stood up.

*ringgggg*

"Ugh I forgot about Pierre we will have to do this again." I said and shoved my face into Charles' shoulder.

"Don't worry we will tell him." Mouse said and opened the door.

"Are they going to make the story more dramatic than it is?" Charles asked me as he kissed my forehead.

"Most probably."

"Hey Al what about your mum?" Seb asked me and smiled at us.

"We will tell her when we tell Arthur,Enzo and mama Leclerc." I said and froze and looked Charles.

"Enzo,shit." He said and looked terrified since he knew how protective Enzo was about me.

~~~~~~

•°°°

°•°°

°°•°

°°°•

lando.jpg: he got moves

charles_leclerc: I know I got moves thanks for telling everyone else that.
pierregasly: you do?
arthur_leclerc:yeah since when?

estebanocon: beautiful
username1: yes alana is

alana_basset.08: Lando you look absolutely knackered
landonorris: I still am,get me food.

username2: I need to know the song Charles was dancing to
alana_baseet.08:even though I don't remember everything it has got be Rihanna or Katy Perry
charles_leclerc:Lana don't lie it was David guetta I swear
lewishamilton:Al you should not be revealing Charles when you were partying so hard to shakira
carlossainz55: it's shakira I don't blame her.
sebastianvettel:didn't you and Danny join her on the bar top?
danielricciardo:don't involve me I did nothing but Heidi
heidiberger: DANNY!

username3: WHAT WAS THE SONG DANIEL,LEWIS AND ALANA DANCED TO?!
mickshumacher: she wolf

And that chapter is over was incredibly hard to write with writers block and all but here you are I didn't edit so there is most likely mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 800 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
55K 833 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
454K 16.6K 60
"I need you more than I want to." where two teammates can't stand each other FORMULA ONE ...
825K 12.5K 43
"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night Just call my name, I'm yours to tame" _______________________________________________ "Come w...