My Mafia King

By lunalovesreadingg

It's time for Athena Russo to get her revenge on the ones that have wronged her. People will try to stop her... More

INTRO
AESTHETICS
1 | Kill
2 | Coffee Shop
3 | Old Man
5 | The First Ball
6 | Phase One
7 | He Escaped
8 | I Was Her First Kiss
9 | Two Years Ago
10 | The Second Ball
11 | Liar
12 | Three Years Ago
13 | Bella
14 | The Third Ball
15 | Proud
16 | Killed Him
17 | Drunk
18 | The Voices
19 | Regret
20 | The Fourth Ball
21 | Ubel König
22 | Power
23 | Gift
24 | Wasting My Time
25 | The Fifth Ball
26 | Mic Drop
27 | Pushing Him
28 | Secrets
29 | One Year Ago
30 | Future
31 | Planning
32 | Family Dinner
33 | Being Okay
34 | Wedding Dress
35 | Left Behind
36 | Acting Weird
37 | Fixing Things
38 | Visit Me
39 | Wedding Day
40 | I Do
41 | Somehow It Worked
42 | Can't sleep?
43 | Care About Me
44 | Serious

4 | Again

22.2K 799 518
By lunalovesreadingg

i can't believe i'm going to admit this but one of cats may have a girlfriend so i MAY have stalked the cat

anyways i did a double update for you guys :)

ATHENA RUSSO:

Sitting down on the floor with my legs crossed, I stare at the dog. The dog stares at me. We both stare at each other.

"You're fat," I tell it.

It barks at me.

"Athena, leave my dog alone!"

"I haven't done anything, it's just barking for no reason."

It barks again.

I point a finger at the dog, "Listen here you little shit—"

It starts whimpering.

Rolling my eyes I get off the floor and go into Noah's bedroom. I find him cuddling with his kitten.

I've never had a pet before. But if I had to get one, it would be a cat. I don't like dogs. Especially Noah's dog.

"Athena, leave Socks alone."

I look behind me when I hear it crying again.

"Athena!"

I glare at Noah. "Can you not see that I am standing in your room while your dog is in your kitchen? What could I possibly do while I'm here and it's there?" I snap at him.

Noah sits up and holds the fluffy white kitten.

"Here take Iris, she will calm you down."

I stare at the cat. I mean it's not uglier than Socks the Dog.

"I don't need to calm down. I'm always like this—"

"Just take the goddamn cat."

Slowly, I take Iris from Noah and hold her to my chest. She starts purring. I look at Noah, scared. "Why is it purring?"

"She likes you, idiot."

"I want a refund."

"It's my cat."

"I'm going to refund both of your pets."

Socks the Dog starts barking like a lunatic.

Noah sighs, "Just sit down on the bed while I calm down Socks." He leaves before I can say no.

I look down at little Iris and tilt my head. "I guess I like you too," I whisper. I don't say this type of stuff. The kitten is so cute and I can't help it.

But this is never going to happen again.

Slowly sitting down on the bed, I pet her white furry belly and she purrs, closing her bright blue eyes. Oddly enough, I feel my eyes start to close.

My back hits the mattress and I sigh. Iris crawls closer to my neck for warmth.

Then she starts scratching me with her claws. I'm tempted to grab this cat by its tail and chuck it away. But I don't. It doesn't even hurt.

What the hell am I doing?

I gently throw the cat off of me and sit up. Iris runs back to me and climbs onto my lap. I give the cat a weird look.

What in the separation anxiety?

I push her off my lap but she just runs back like an idiot and sits on my lap, looking up at me. I poke her nose and she tries to bite my finger. Then I softly slap her with my fingers. She stumbles back. I snort.

"Dumbass," I mumble.

I might just steal this cat just so I can bully whenever I want. Yeah. I think I might do that.

Hearing Noah's footsteps, I watch the door.

The door slowly opens and Noah's eyes set on me and his cat. He literally melts, falling to his knees. "I think I might die of cuteness," he whispers.

I roll my eyes, "You're so dramatic."

He gets back on his feet and sits beside me.

I face him, "Can I take your cat home with me?"

He gasps, "Hell no! It's my cat."

I clear my throat and fix my posture. "Give me your fucking cat," I demand in a deadly tone.

He slowly moves away from me, eyeing me with caution, "It's still a no. You're probably going to kill her."

I scoff. "No. I'm just going to bully her."

"That's even worse!"

Feeling tiny paws on my chest makes me look down and find Iris trying to climb me. What for? I don't fucking know. I'm not a cat.

"You know what— Give me my cat back."

I gently pick her up and hold her up from Noah, "Go on. Take her." He slowly takes her from me and gives me a dirty look.

I shake my head at him and take my phone out of my pocket. I check the time and realize I'm late for my daily killing spree.

"I've got to go. I'll sneak into your room in the middle of the night and watch you peacefully sleep while I'm holding a knife above your head soon, okay?"

Noah gapes at me with wide eyes.

"Get out."

✮ ✮ ✮

I enter the abandoned warehouse and I see ten men tied up to chairs in a row. They all have tape on their mouths and bag over their head.

"Hello boys," I cheerfully say. I watch as they all freeze and I smirk.

"Since I'm late, I'm just going to get started now. Does anyone want to go first?" I ask, smiling at them even though they can't see me.

Silence.

I frown like a little schoolgirl who didn't get the toy she wanted. "No one? Okay, I'll pick for you."

Then they start screaming although it comes out muffled because of the tape on their mouths.

I walk over to the wooden table and look at the list. I trail my finger down the list of names and the reason why they are here.

Jack: Stalked a girl for a year, taking multiple unconsented nude pictures of her because she refused to go out with him.
Eren: Drugged a woman and kidnapped her.
Oliver: Sexually assaulted a thirteen-year-old girl.
Harry: Raped his five-year-old daughter multiple times before killing her.
Ben: Spiked his guy best friend's drink and raped him.
Finny: Sold his daughter to multiple men.
Rune, Zane, Dean, and Winston: They all took turns raping and beating up a girl.

I shrug, I should've found more people. Whatever. It's too late.

I turn around and walk toward the person I have chosen to go first. Their muffled screams make me grin.

Oh, how I love this.

Their fear is what makes me feel euphoric, they know what's coming, but they just don't know when.

I take the bag off of the chosen one's head and beam down at him.

"Hey, Harry."

His eyes are wide and he quickly shakes his head with a pleading look in his eyes. He says something but it's muffled.

"What was that? You deserve to go first? I agree."

He shakes his head as I cut his shirt open with my knife. I trail the knife down his shirt, keeping eye contact. Then I stab him.

I rip the tape off of him and he loudly screams for help. Leaning down, I whisper, "No one will save you."

"You sick bitch!"

Rolling my eyes, I'm going to have to sew his mouth shut, aren't I? I grab his hand and start cutting his fingers off. His screams and cries fill the room while the others are letting out muffled screams.

✮ ✮ ✮

When I check the time, I realize I haven't slept at all. Dammit. It's five in the morning.

I turn around and look at all ten dead bodies. Two of them have been tortured to death, three of them got hanged because I was bored then the little gang of four on the floor had the dicks cut off and arms cut off. Actually, all of them had their dicks cut off. And then the last one just got shot because I got lazy.

And the best thing about it is that I'm covered in blood.

Isn't that perfect?

No. It isn't. I was being sarcastic.

I sit down and sigh. I don't mind blood on me, I've gotten used to it but I have to start terrorizing some people, as usual.

Okay. Not some people. A lot of people. In a mafia ball. Where Yavok is going to be.

I can't contain my laughter as I think of what I have planned.

It's a masquerade ball that will help hide my identity. It's been five years and I look different but anyone who knew me, like my brothers, will instantly recognize me. They just won't recognize the type of person I've become.

I grab a handkerchief and wipe my face with it then I grab the gasoline and pour it everywhere and trail it to the exit. I crouch down and set the gasoline on fire.

Standing back up, I watch a small flame turns into a big one.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

Already? I only just finished an hour ago.

I shrug it off and get in my Ferrari and drive away like nothing's ever happened. Looking in the rearview mirror, I see the warehouse already on fire.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

"For fucks sake," I grumble, turning the rearview mirror to me, so I can check myself out.

Other than the blood in my hair and on my neck and everywhere else. I guess I look okay. I grab my red lipstick from the glovebox and put it on. There we go. Now I look better.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

I lean back in the seat and look forward, the sun is slowly rising and I sigh. Another day, another killing spree. I don't have time to go home. I have to go kill some of the Russians again.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

That's it. I stop the car and bang my head repeatedly on the steering wheel.

"Shut." Bang. "Up." Bang.

Sometimes I hate being a monster. The urge to kill will always win, I know. I just need a break. But I can't stop. I won't ever be able to stop.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

"Shut up," I mumble.

Being a monster is embedded in my veins and mind. I can't control it. But since it's a new day as I finished killing those men two hours ago, I need to kill again because it wasn't enough.

It's a sick thing that I wish I didn't have. I want it to go away so I can kill whenever I want and not on some schedule drilled into my brain.

I'm surprised I haven't killed Noah yet. I don't see him as a friend, I truly don't.

And I can't go back to my brothers. I can't. If I get too close, which I doubt I would, I'll accidentally kill them. I don't want to risk killing them.

The excitement of getting revenge is what's making me like this. Once it's all over, hopefully, the dark voices in my head will calm down, and killing won't have to be a daily thing for me.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

I bang my head on the steering wheel even harder. This time I feel blood drip down between my eyebrows. Lifting my head, I touch my forehead and feel blood.

"Fuck," I groan, it's not my forehead that hurts, it's the voices. I try to block the voices out but it doesn't work.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

I open the door and step out of my car and hold my head in my hands.

I scream.

Fighting back hurts. It's the only thing that will ever hurt me. No amount of blows could hurt this much.

Kill—

I touch my forehead again and blood flows onto my finger then I bring it to my lips. I lick the blood off my finger.

For some reason that calms the voices down. They just whisper now. It's not enough but it's all I can do right now.

I need to get to the other warehouse quickly. Getting back into my car, I start my car back up and drive.

Time to go kill.

Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 21
Emilia is the daughter of the Italian Mafia. After a family tragedy, she's filled with the desperate need to get revenge. Vincent grew up knowing on...
743 61 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
229 25 16
•A mafia romance with a fueling revenge story• Capri has always loved her parents but when she lost her mom it derailed her family entirely. The spar...