➰ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅�...

By yowhohasmyname

- DIANA FERRARIS: She's the new Dona of the Ferraris' Italian mafia. She has a past she can't quite get away... More

*•* CHARACTERS *•*
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 17

108 3 0
By yowhohasmyname

WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️ VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD.

- CLARKE'S POV -

I smirk at the images on the TV.

Ricardo's face is plastered on every news channel and, of course, several newspapers in the whole city.

We should feel bad about doing this to him; honestly, we are all horrible people who should only ever go to hell.

But he's someone who actually deserves it.

It's mindless to say, but he's already done multiple fucked up things in the past.

No one is truly an angel; everyone on earth has something to hide or some sin they decided to ignore.

I believe in God, yes, but I also believe in the devil.

There's always good and bad.

Honestly, I believe most people in the world know whether they are going to hell or to heaven.

At the end of the day, we are all dead.

We chose to live our lives with the concept that if I'm good, I'll go to heaven, and if I'm bad, I'll go to hell.

I'm dead. I'm dead.

The day I die is the day that it is chosen for me. No complaints at all, really.

I'm a fucked-up person; that'll never change.

My whole family is messed up as well, but I can't change that.

What I can do is choose the better way for my children.

Show them what good is and what bad is.

They'll get to choose what they want; I don't need to force them to do anything they don't want to do.

It'll be up to them whether they want to be friends with the devil or obey our god's word.

"Clarke, I've got him tied up," Blade says. I look up at him and nod my head.

I tried my best with this one; he was always the complete opposite of me.

Despite us both growing up with the devil himself, he managed to have feelings and knowledge of the good and bad.

I was, honestly, only guided by the devil himself. I had no care for emotions up until I met Diana.

She was sweet, but so bitter. Different.

Yes, she was raised by two of the most well-known mafia leaders our country has known.

They've done even more fucked up shit than I have in the world.

But they managed to show their kids what they shouldn't and should do.

It's kind of funny how they are portrayed as the most evil people in this world.

But honestly, they don't kill those who actually don't deserve it.

My Diana is different. She's full of emotions but has a switch.

She turns on her emotions like a simple flash light. She could care one second, and she could bring hell up to you personally and make you regret every single sin you have committed.

She is crazy, but a different kind of crazy.

"Let's go," I say, getting in the car.

I stalk closer towards Ricardo. His eyes stay stuck to mine.

He fights the ropes; he really is pathetic.

"Should I cut your hands first or your dick Rico?" I ask, tuning my knife on the tip of my pointer finger.

"Neither, and I swear Clarke, if you touch me, I'll fucking kill you!" He spits, and his face is pretty bruised up.

Blade is the one behind it.

"Ricardo, let me ask you something," I begin, his eyes sticking to my movements.

"You remember what happened 14 years ago, on April 15, 2009?" I ask, and his eyes turn dark.

"Melanie Cortez," I say, and he turns pale. "Uh-hu," I say, already getting angrier by the second.

"Sweet high school nerd, precious, and a firecracker when you wouldn't do the project," I say, she was the sweetest girl in our class.

"Found in a ditch near the forest, her body barely recognizable, naked, cold, and tortured," I cite the newspaper from back then.

"No DNA. The case mysteriously went cold after all the evidence disappeared." I say, "Shut up!" He growls-I must've hit a nerve.

"I promised her dad I would find her killer, find the man who had the balls to torture an innocent pregnant teenage girl." I say, "I swear I'm going to kill you." He warns, "Like you killed her?" I say, fucking prick.

"Truth is, you were afraid that if word got out that the star football quarterback impregnated the school nerd, you would lose your scholarship and never get in to the dream school," I said. "She loved you, told you she would never abort the little one, but you hated that she wouldn't go through with the abortion, so you went after her, beat her up to a pulp, raped her once more, and asked my father to cover it up for you," I said, my words disgusting me further.

"Your pathetic, I didn't kill her," he said, still with not one bit of emotion in his eyes.

Fucking ass.

"Yes, you did; you never cared about her; you killed an innocent girl for selfish reasons; she was going to Harvard; she wanted to become a teacher; she wanted to get her father out of poverty; she was going to do it, despite others opinions; and despite the surprise pregnancy, she was going to do it," I tell him, stabbing the knife on his thigh.

"I will torture you, cut you up, and send her father the heart of the man who killed his innocent daughter and unborn grandchild." I say, twisting the knife.

His screams echoed in the room.

"And I'll give my beautiful baby momma your dick and head." I say, "No one lays a hand on my girl and gets away with it, and trust me, I hope the devil makes you suffer for Melanie's death; I hope she haunts you forever," I say, leaning in closer and stabbing his other thighs.

"You won't get the easy way out; you'll suffer until your very last very fucking breath," I promise, taking the knife out.

"Strip him," I order; Blade and Dane both undress him.

"Don't touch me!" He yells, trying to get away from his restraint.

I laugh, "I bet your scared now, fucking pig!" I spit, kneeling down.

"Say hello to my father down there, will you?" I say, grabbing the knife and grabbing his dick.

Positioning the knife right against his shaft, I slice down.

The blood immediately splashes everywhere.

He screams, tears spilling out as I throw his body on the ground.

"I hope you're hearing yourself, because those screams of fear are nothing like the ones Melanie let out when you were beating her," I say, launching the bloody knife right into his stomach. He goes still.

Pulling it out, I let him fall back down on his chair, blood spilling out.

I stabbed him harder, his eyes going wide.

30 puncture wounds in the 30 hours she was gone.

The 30 hours it took the cops to find her naked, laying in the ditch alone and scared

Blade stands still, Dane forces himself to look away, and he curls over and immediately pukes.

"Fuck dude," he rasps. I throw the knife on the ground and watch as he takes his last breath.

"Go get the bags and boxes ready," Blade orders, and Dane nods his head before leaving the room.

"Continue the rest; I want his heart in the box," I say. Blade nods his head, grabbing the machete.

"Go get changed; I'll finish the rest," he says, I walk out.

As soon as I step foot in the room, I kneel down.

"Fuck," I hold it in; I kept my promise.

FLASHBACK TO 14 YEARS AGO:

I lean against my locker.

"You going to Matthew's party?" Ian asks, and I nod my head.

Looking to my right I watch as Melanie runs past us. Tears were rolling down her face.

"I'll meet you guys later," I say, dismissing myself and grabbing my bag.

I enter the woman's bathroom.

Everyone leaves except Melanie.

"Melanie?" I ask, kneeling down to check which stall she's in.

I hear her sniffle.

"What's wrong?" I ask, leaning against the last stall.

"Joe?" Her fragile voice comes from the other side.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask, I hear her open the stall door.

I stare down at her. She slips her blue and purple glasses on.

"No," she says, and I turn her head to look at me. "You're lying," I say, and she shakes her head.

"Oh Jo," she says, sobbing. She covers her face.

Pulling her closer against my chest, I let her cry.

"What happened?" I ask her, "I'm pregnant," She reveals, still clinging to me.

I close my eyes for a moment.

I've known her since we were in elementary school; she was always bullied until I threatened the whole school.

She's like the sister I never had.

And seeing her like this makes me want to go on a killing spree.

"Does Ricardo know?" I ask, and she nods her head against my chest.

Stupid fuck, he made her cry.

He ruined her innocence.

"He doesn't want it," she stutters. I shake my head, patting down her hair.

"Shh, it's ok, I'll talk to him," she pushes me back and shakes her head abruptly.

"Pleas no, he'll get mad at me." I stare at her, wiping her tears away, and I give her a small smile.

"Don't worry, I won't talk to him," I say, she nods her head, turning the water faucet on.

I'm going to kill him, though.

"I'll help you raise the baby," I tell her, and she snaps her head to look at me.

"W-what, no, Jo, I can do it myself," she says, shaking her head sternly.

"I know but I want to, and I am going to help you; you're not alone, okay, you never will be again," I tell her. She shakes her head.

"Please," I ask, and she looks at me with watery eyes. "Jo, I don't deserve you," she sobs again, patting my chest.

I chuckle.

If I'm honest, I'm the one who doesn't deserve her.

She's too pure for this evil world.

"I'll help you with your essays and your recommendation letters," she says, smiling at me.

I shake my head. "You don't have to," I dismiss her. "I want to," she says.

"Thank you, Jo," she whispers, hugging me once more.

I smile against her head.

I'll protect her with everything I have...

FLASHBACK OVER:

I stand up, leaning against the sink.

I can't hold it in anymore.

My head falls lower, and I sob.

Clutching the sink. She was so innocent.

The girl who deserved everything in the world

My little sister, I failed her.

But I killed the motherfucker who killed her, and in her name, I'll burn his body.

He killed the purest thing.

I control myself. My little nerd got her justice, and I hope she finally rests in peace.

Wiping my tears, I turn on the shower and wash away the blood.

Getting in the car, I pause for a moment.

FLASHBACK:

"Jo, what should I name it?" She asks, closing her book.

I don't know how she likes reading.

"It's not an 'it', Mel, it's a baby, and I don't know," I say, and she smiles.

"I don't know what 'it' is; what do you think?" She asks, and shaking my head, I pass her a plate of pasta.

"Eat it all; I don't want any left-overs," I warn, she shakes her head.

She hasn't been eating because she's spent most of her time crying over that jackass.

"Well, I don't know," I say, watching as she chews on the pasta. "I'm going to get so fat, Jo, I'm going to roll instead of walk," I laugh at her words.

"You are not going to roll, you are going to fly," I tease; she glares at me. "Like it's any better, but hey, I'll be able to knock your humongous butt out of my way," she says, eating more of the pasta.

I shake my head. "We'll see," I say; she smiles and sticks her tongue out.

"Have you gotten your acceptance letter yet?" I ask her, and she puts down the forks and pulls a piece of paper out.

"You know I did, Jo!" She squeals, and I smile at her as I read her acceptance letter.

I'm so proud of her; she's going to make a wonderful teacher and mom.

FLASHABACK OVER:

Opening my door, I walk out.

This house is still the same.

I step onto the front porch. The same porch Daniel Cortez used to glare at me from with his shotgun

I shake my head at the memory.

Knocking on the door, I step back and wait.

"Who is-" Daniel stands in front of me, immediately recognizing me. "Joseph Ivanov," he says, staring at me from head to toe.

"What are you doing here, Mijo?" He asks, glancing at the box in my hand.

"I killed him," I say, handing him Ricardo's heart. He stares at me for a long minute.

He looks down at his feet for a moment. His eyes turn glossy.

She had his eyes and his smile.

"Thank you," he whispers, looking back at me.

"She was too good for this world," he smiles, nodding his head slowly. "You were the only one who protected her from this cruel world, Joseph," he says. I already hate that name.

It reminded me of here, of the hell my senior year of high school was.

"I did my best," I say, looking away. "You did more then, ese bueno para nada," he says, "you brought me his heart?" He inquires, and I respond that I promised him I would many years ago.

"In the box," I tell him, pointing at the box.

"Thank you, Mijo," he says, and I nod my head."You want to come in?" He asks, stepping back.

I stood still for a moment. I haven't stepped foot in this house since the night it happened.

"Sure," I say, and he opens the door wider.

I take a deep breath in as I enter the house; her pictures are everywhere.

My little nerd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
893 93 36
It's not been an easy year. Not in the slightest. But things are slowly returning to some kind of fucked up normality I guess. Though even this is be...
1.1M 31.1K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
211K 3.8K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...