The Snake's Reflection | Tom...

By DreamySBird

"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the da... More

~.+!!!+.~
~.+A New Year+.~
~.+Potions+.~
~.+Healing Bruises+.~
~.+Quill+.~
~.+Together at Night+.~
~.+Hogsmeade+.~
~.+The Chamber of Secrets+.~
~.+A Shy Request+.~
~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~
~.+The Yule Ball+.~
~.+First Date+.~
~.+Dancing in the Rain+.~
~.+Fractured Promise+.~
~.+Into the Light+.~
~.+Cruel Fate+.~
~.+Fading Spirit+.~
~.+Missing You+.~
~.+I'll Wait+.~
~.+Reflection+.~
~.+Lost+.~
~.+Dandelion+.~
~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+My Wish+.~

2.6K 74 99
By DreamySBird

~.+*+.~

Today was Tom's birthday. (Y/N) wanted to make this day the day of his dreams. First, she had to lure Tom put of the house. It was currently 6:30AM. Tom always got up early, so he was already roaming around in the kitchen.

(Y/N) has the perfect idea. She had planned on how to lure him out for days.

"Tom..?" she called from upstairs. Tom was by her side in an instant.
"Do you need anything?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"Can you get me some groceries from the store?" Tom nodded and stood up. "Of course. I will be back soon. May I take the keys?"

(Y/N) nodded, pretending to sound very sleepy, even though she wasn't sleepy at all.
As he saw her nod, Tom put on his black coat, took the house keys and headed outside.

As soon as she heard the door close, (Y/N) sprung out of the bed and started to think. She had to make a decent plan so she could prepare and decorate the house before he came back home.

She had bought some decorations in sercret, so she had to act fast before he came back. She checked the time. 6:40AM. He had gone out early, and was going to return home at about 7AM.

(Y/N) got out of bed and went under it, grabbing the decorations from beneath.
She started to hang the decorations on the curtain, and took a cake out of the fridge.

It had silver and dark green icing, with a white base, topped with an accessory that said 'Happy Birthday' on it. It was beautiful. Oh, and she had almost forgot. She grabbed the gift she had bought for Tom when she had went to Hogsmeade from her bag and placed it next to the cake.

She then got out some candles and a lighter. She stuck the candles on the cake and put the lighter beside it. Now, she had to get out of her way too comfortable clothes.

(Y/N) put on some decent clothes (I'll let you guys imagine it!) and brushed her (H/C) hair so it didn't look messy and tangled, and wore the locket Tom gave her as he always got furious when she didn't.
(Y/N) got out her phone (yes she used a phone even though she was a witch) and turned on her flashlight.

She then turned off all the lights as the clock striked 7. She quickly turned on the lighter and lit the candles which lit up the whole house. Lastly, she turned off her flashlight and waited for Tom to come.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

(Y/N) straightened her posture. Footsteps. He was coming. She heard the house keys rattle from outside, and the door handle soon rotated, making a creaking sound.

3...2...1!

"Happy Birthday, Tom!!!" she shouted as soon as he came inside the house. Tom looked at her in total shock and confusion. "I...what..?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Have you forgotten? It's your birthday, silly. Come on! Put the candles out before they all melt."
Before Tom could say anything, (Y/N) took his wrist and made him stand in front of the beautiful, fiery cake.
"Make a wish."

Tom hesitated. 'I wish...that (Y/N) and I will stay together. Forever.'

He then blew out the candles all in one breath. (Y/N) clapped and turned on the lights. She removed the melting candles from the cake and gave him the present she had waited to give him for almost a month.

Tom blinked. "What is this?"
"Your birthday present, dummy." (Y/N) giggled, shoving the present into his hands. He took it, and started to tear open the present. At last.

It contained a small box and as he opened it, the wolf pendant necklace finally saw its rather handsome (?) owner for the first time.

"Since you gave me a locket, you can have a necklace, too. Even though I bought the necklace earlier." (Y/N) muttered awkwardly, rubbing her neck. Tom was silent, and looked at the necklace with an unknown expression on his face.

"(Y/N)." he finally said. (Y/N) nodded "Yeah?"

"...Do you remember about the deal? About what I said that if I tutored you, you would give me whatever I wanted?"

(Y/N) smiled. "It was actually about giving you valuable information, but I wouldn't mind giving you whatever you wanted." she shrugged.

Tom hummed, and put the present on the table. "I see. Would you mind giving it to me right now?"

"Give wh-"

Instead of a thousand words, Tom answered her query with one single action. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in, his lips meeting hers. The moment was unexpected. It was suprising. But it was beautiful.

Tom kissed her, pulling in. (Y/N) was slow at first, but caught up with his pace as she accepted his heart and feelings for her. To be true, she had the same feelings for the uselessly handsome boy.

They finally parted, and both had smiles on their rather flustered faces.
Tom then embraced her, holding her tight in his firm grip.

"Thank you." he whispered, his voice slightly trembling. "For everything...I love you."

(Y/N) almost screamed in delight as she heard the words she had wanted to hear from him for ages.
"Me too, Tom. Me too." She then pulled away and got the wolf necklace out of the box.

"Do you want to put it on?" she asked him, holding the necklace in her hands. Tom smiled warmly.

"Of course I do." (Y/N) smiled back shyly, before securing the necklace around his neck. He felt the wolf pendant and smiled.
"It's wonderful. Thank you again."

(Y/N) blushed, Tom also looked away shyly, red tinting on his handsome face.
(Y/N) then handed him a plastic knife. "Go on, then. Slice the cake."

Tom carefully cut a piece of cake and gave each of them a piece. Tom took the first bite, and he smiled.
"It tastes wonderful." he confided, licking some icing off of his fork.

(Y/N) then got a hilarious idea. She cut a portion of her cake and grabbed it, and shoved it on Tom's defenseless face.

"IT'S A TRADITION!! I'M SORRY!!!" (Y/N) screamed happily, before running upstairs to avoid getting knocked down by Tom.

Tom smirked. "Come here, little wolf. I'm quite certain the person in this tradition doesn't always have to be the birthday boy."

(Y/N) laughed in both delight and horror as Tom ran up the stairs while cleaning his face.

"Found you!"

"AHHHleurcetaf!!"

~.+Time Skip+.~

"So...what exactly are fireworks?" Tom asked (Y/N) as the two walked through a park. (Y/N) pouted, rubbing her sore forehead. Tom had pinched it in revenge.
He had apologized, which kind of made up for it.

"You'll see. I'm sure you'll love it."

Tom raised his eyebrow in interest. The two walked onto a hill side by side, and Tom gently took her hand. (Y/N) bit her lip nervously, before also holding his warm hand.

They went up the hill without saying a word, and finally arrived at the top. They sat on top of the hill and Tom looked up at the night sky curiously.

"So this is the place I can see...what was it....Fireworks?" he said. (Y/N) nodded. "It'll be a sight for sore eyes."

Though Tom had lived in an orphange, he knew surprisingly few things about Muggle stuff.
How does (Y/N) know all these Muggle stuff? Well, she aced her Muggle Studies :P

"When does it start?" Tom asked her. "And why are there so many Muggles here?"
"Because it's a new year, dummy. January 1st doesn't come by very often, does it?"

Tom blinked. "I suppose not."
Then, the clock hit 12. Suddenly, bright colours burst up into the dark sky, lighting it up with magnificent colours.

Tom's eyes widened in surprise and wonder as he watched the fireworks burst. He then glanced at (Y/N) who was watching the fireworks with a beautiful smile on her face.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. (Y/N) squeaked in surprise, but smiled.
As they pulled away, Tom looked at her face-to-face.

"Promise me something." he said in a serious tone, looking directly into her (E/C) eyes.
(Y/N) looked at him.

"Promise me that you will never leave me." he said, holding her hands tightly. (Y/N) chuckled. "Are you scared of losing me, Tommy?"

Tom stared at her. He wasn't joking.
"Okay~I promise." she giggled, but she too was quite serious. Neither of them wanted to lose each other.

As he heard her reply, his expression softened and he pulled her in for another warm kiss. (Y/N) put her arms on his shoulders as he held the back of her head.

The two kissed lovingly as the fireworks lit up the night sky behind them.

"I love you, (Y/N)."
"I love you too, Tom."

Stay with me...

Forever.

~.+*+.~

2023/4/22

1540 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...
65.8K 2.1K 53
English transaltion, it's MY fanfic and you can also found it in spanish in my profile 🤍 Harry Potter, his whole life had been planned by someone el...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.7K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
51.6K 782 9
TOM RIDDLE X Pakistani OC | 18+!! Mature content | Dark Romance Fantasy | Enemies to lovers | Gothic Desi Academia | Masquerade | knife to the throat...