Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 75

670 56 11
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"So we went from a nice and comfortable train to some rickety old boat?" Releasing a long sigh while saying that you leaned back against one of the metal walls crossing your arms, from the way the boat rocked and swayed did you assume land was nearing, if not you prayed it was somewhat close.

"Yeah...I'm a bit worried." Scratching at his beard Joseph's eyes trailed towards you then Avdol, "Not about the boat though. I just picture India as a place where people only eat curry and can become sick at any moment."

Leaning over the older man's shoulder Polnareff piped in, "As for me, I'm worried I won't handle the culture gap well." He had a fair point, you personally weren't sure how quickly you could adapt to the differing food and or climate.

Laughing at what the three of you had said Avdol shook his head softly, his tone of voice light as he responded to what Joseph and Polnareff had mentioned. "That is a rather inaccurate assessment. Worry not. It is a nice country of simple folk. I can assure you." As he finished speaking the boat released a loud clanging noise, something that signified it had docked.

"Well, this is Calcutta. Let us be off. " Reaching out and craning open the boats door Avdol ushered everyone out, the group instantly being swarmed by various people all either talking or making grabby hands.

"Hey, gimme a tip!" "Want a tattoo? They're real spiffy!" "Need some antivenom? It won't give you a stomach ache."

Immediately forming a circle everyone's backs pressed against one another, the swarm of people was unexpected and sketchy if anything.

"I feel like someone's going to ro-" "Someone already stole my wallet!" Kakyoin's voice cut through the air right away, the redhead's eyes looking around for who might've stolen his wallet.

"See! I to-" "Hey, pretty lady do you want a massage? Half off just for you." Right away some man was in your face staring down at you, "Very special offer just for you."

Opening your mouth to answer, an arm was shoved between you and the man. "Back off man, she's not interested. Now give us some space damn it!" Exclaiming that Polnareff kept his arm in front of you all the while raising his bag into the air with his other, the man clearly annoyed with the amount of touchy people around the group.

Turning his head towards the egyptial man Joseph called out. "Avdol! Is all of India like this?!"

"Indeed! Is this not a great country?" Laughter once again rolled off the tanned man as he turned his attention back in order to respond to the Joestar, "This is exactly what makes this country so wonderful!"

Beginning to part from the cluster, Avdol waved a hand at the group, "Come, I know a place we can enjoy something to eat." Almost instantaneously everyone trailed behind the dark haired man knowing that he was someone who could successfully lead the group through the crowds.

The small train that had formed right away was led into a nearby restaurant now being seated at a large table, steaming cups of some sort of tea were placed in front of everyone. "Here, have this. This is chai, it is very delicious. One of India's most popular drinks. A sweet drink made by boiling black tea, sugar, and ginger with milk."

Reaching out and gripping the handle of the cup you blew gently over the top of it watching the steam rise off it before taking a sip. The liquid was hot of course and tasted strongly of spice although the milk and sugar that were added left a pleasant taste behind. "Oh wow, it actually tastes really good."

Taking a sip from his own cup Joseph hummed as well, "Finally, some peace!"

"Give it some time. You will see just how wonderful it is here once you are acclimated." Musing that out from where he sat across the older man, Avdol folded his hands into the sleeves of his overcoat, something he did frequently.

"I like it here. I could get used to this."

Turning your head towards where the ebony haired male sat you couldn't help but raise a brow in surprise, "For real? Is that something you actually mean? Or is this one of your sarcastic remarks?" A faint glare was casted your way from what was said at the end and you could only let out a laugh waving your hand in the air signifying that it was a joke.

"Talk about culture shock. I'll like it once I'm acclimated, huh?" Setting down the teacup in hand, Polnareff reached down beside him, picking up his bag and swinging it over his shoulder. "Well, they do say people adapt to their surroundings." Watching the ivory haired man stand up from his chair and ask where the bathroom was Joseph called out.

"Polnareff. What about your order?"

Peering over his shoulder his gaze right away trailed towards where you sat, "(Y/N) can order for me. Better make it something good. As a Frenchman, I require only the finest of delicacies." A quick wink followed the end of his sentence and without another word he strolled off leaving you to process what he'd said.

Seeing the look of confusion stretched out across your face, Kakyoin chided in leaning slightly towards where you sat pointing towards a few things on the menu, "That just means you can pick whatever. So what's something he would like?"

Leaning in to see the redheads menu your eyes scanned over the varying amount of dishes listed as well as sides and desserts. "What about some type of curry? Do you think it would be too spicy for him or...?" Trailing off you raised a brow pointing the tip of your finger towards a section of the menu listing different curry flavours.

"He could try it, I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Raising a hand Kakyoin flagged over a waiter pointing towards a few things on the menu before voicing his thanks, the food not even minutes after had arrived being set out onto the table.

With a bowl of brightly coloured and very seasoned rice you hummed pleased from the flavour it left behind with each spoon full, your mind merely entirely blank and focusing on the food before you until Polnareff ran out from one of the restaurants hallways.

The man's eyes were wide and bounced between the restaurant's patrons wildly scanning anyone who's hands were visible, before he swiftly swung open the restaurant's entrance.

Pushing away from the table much like the others you all trailed after the ivory haired man, you voicing your concerns first. "Polnareff, what happened?"

"If that...If that was a Stand, that means..." His free hand curled into a tight fist. "That means he's finally here! Jotaro, the Stand user you heard about that uses mirrors is here!" Visibly shaking from pent up anger, Polnareff's brows furrowed downwards. "The motherfucker that killed my sister!"

There was a moment or two before Polnareff turned back facing the group, his eyes meeting with Josephs. "Mr.Joestar, I'll be traveling on my own from here on out. Now that I know the guy who killed my sister is near, I won't wait until he comes after me. I'll be at a disadvantage if he gets to me first, and that's not my style. I'll find and kill him first!"

"Even though you have no idea what he looks like or what his Stand is?" Inputting that quickly Kakyoin stared at the pale haired man.

"Knowing he has two right hands is enough! And he knows I'm after him, as well." Raising a hand and gesturing around Polnareff then pointed towards himself. "He should be worried that I'll come for his head in his sleep. Later."

"So that's just it then?" Calling out your eyes stared towards the ivory haired man, it was a surprise to hear this coming from the man but then again you felt like there was a part of you that expected this kind of outcome.

"It is." His short response left a bitter taste in your mouth, you'd grown attached to the man in the amount of time he's been around.

Pushing through the group Avdol's voice cut through the air, "You will go for wool, and return home shorn." His words instantly caught Polnareff's attention, halting him.

"The hell does that mean?" "Is is as you heard it." "Are you implying I'll lose?" "Indeed!" Avdol and Polnareff stared down one another, the air became tense while the egyptian man continued from his previous 'indeed'. "Are you so foolish that you cannot see the enemy struck so you would follow it? I refuse to let you travel alone, Polnareff!"

Stepping forward the man in question slapped Avdol's hand away from pointing towards him, a finger now pointing towards the egyptian man. "Listen here, let me break it down for you! I don't give a fuck about Dio! I told you guys in Hong Kong I was only tagging along to get my revenge! Mr.Joestar and Jotaro already know this! I've been a loner from the start! You insolent man!-" Shoving himself forward, Avdol got up in Polnareff's face, the man clearly becoming irritated by what was being said.

"Did you already forget you were brainwashed by Dio? And did you also happen to forget how this all leads back to Dio?!"

Pushing back, Polnareff spat out, "I wouldn't expect you to know what it feels like to have your sister killed! I heard the last time you saw Dio, you got scared and ran. A coward like you would never understand how I feel!"

"What was that?"

"Hands off!" Slapping away Avdol's hand once more Polnareff began turning around, "You're lucky you even beat me in Hong Kong. Don't lecture me." Staring back at the increasingly irritated man Polnareff huffed. "Oh, are you angry now? If you think you're mad, you should imagine what I feel like right now! Keep acting like you're the mature one as always, Avdol."

"Why, you-Mr.Joestar!" The man's fist was quickly caught by Joseph who in turn sucked in a breath.

"That's enough. Let him go. No one can stop him while he's like this." It was times like these where you could see Joseph's maturity peak through, his words that of someone who understood things all too well.

Lowering his arm back to his side Avdol closed his eyes. "No, my intention was not to stop him. I never took him to be this kind of man. Indeed it was cowardice that made me flee that day. But this is why I now think we can win...and can say with certainty that you will lose."

"Then I'll say this with certainty, too. Your little prediction is wrong."

◥✥◤

I have an exam tomorrow ;-;

But here's an update for you lovely people <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
62.5K 1.3K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
62K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
7.3K 159 18
To be continued~> Start: January 5, 2021 End: February 5, 2021 Edited: April 10, 2023 Original story and characters by Hirohiko Araki.