You're Mine Now ( Nouis)

By SstutterStutter

It was an accident, Louis didn't mean to fall for the Irish human, he just wanted to find his next victim but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

3.9K 125 2
By SstutterStutter

The bell signalling the end of the day rang out loudly through my ears. I burst out of my seat and quickly grabbed my Maths books. I grabbed Ed's arm and dragged him from that class. I was hyped up on fear from the four gorgeous boys who were glaring at me. I needed to get as far away from them as possible. 

"Whats up with you, mate?" Ed asked as I dragged him down the hall to our lockers. A frown plastered on his face filled with confusion. 

"I-uh... I'm just excited about the weekened, YAY," I shouted enthusiastically trying to convice him, I was trying to convince myself too. His frown stayed firmly on his soft features, clearly not convinced. I smiled weakly and sank in on myself. 

"Since you're so 'excited," he air quoted the word excited, " come with me to Josh's party, yeah?" He asked hopeful. I nodded hesistantly.

"Sure why not?" His frown suddenly disappeared and a smile replaced it. He threw his arms around me and lifted me off the ground, our books stuck inbetween our chests. 

"Mate! I... Can't... Breath!!" I coughed out between shallow breathes.  He let my feet fall to the floor, giving me an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Nialler."  We both smiled and collected our homework for the weekend, throwing them in our school bags and slamming our lockers closed. "your house?" Ed asked as we stepped foot out the school."I'll pick you up at nine, yeah?" I nodded twice and turned to look at him. 

"Yeah. Make sure to not be drunk before the party, yeah?" He chuchkled throwing his arm around my shoulder, giving it one squeeze before leaving me alone. I headed towards the empty yard, where the four boys had been before. I shivered and quickened my pace, trying to get out of there before anything unexpected happened. I took sharp quick breathes, making a small cloud in front of my face. It was that cold out. I started to shiver as soon as I came beside the large tree the blue eyed boy had been sitting in. They were clearly no longer there, or so I thought.

Every step I took made the leaves beneath me crumple, making an unbelievable amount of noise.  I cringed at every step. Then I heard more crumpling behind me, I quickened my pace again. My breathing started to hitch in my throat and my frozen hands started to sweat. I was too scared to turn around and see who was there, scared of what I might find standing there. The boy with the blue/green eyes? Maybe the caramel skined one, or the one with the buzz cut, or the one with emerald eyes. I shivered remembering their eyes turning golden. But some part of me hoped it might be the one with blue eyes, there was something about him that was so intriguing. The feeling I had towards him didn't change how terrified I was at the moment. Of what I might find behind me.

I finally got the courage to glance behind me. I took a deep breath and turned, to find nothing there but the leaves I'd crumpled with my feet. I frowned and turned back around. I jumped back my heart beat increasing. The boy with the quiff, and the one with emerald eyes stood mere centimeters away from me. I chuckled to myself nervously. 

"S-sorry," I stuttered out, trying to sound normal but failing miserably. Neither said anything just stared emotionlessly at me. I looked around nervously.

I took a step back as they took a step closer.

What are they doing?

Then there was the golden eyes again and I almost screeched.

Louis' P.O.V

I watched from up in the tree, the scenes play out. The blonde boy stepped back away from Harry and Zayn, a terrified look on his face. They stepped closer to him. I smiled to myself shaking my head. They loved to play with people, it was in their nature after all.

They kept stepping closer to him until his back slammed against one of the trees. He was visibly shivering, from the cold and the fear. You could smell the fear radiating off him from miles away. I closed my eyes and took a good wiff of the glorious smell. I kept my eyes shut engulfing myself in the boy's wonderful scent. The smell of fear wasn't as good as the smell of him. 

"What's your name, kid?" Harry's rough voice asked. There was a whimper before any response.

"N-Niall," he whispered, barely audible.

Niall. That was a nice name. A perfect name. A perfect name for a perfect face. I was glad Harry asked for his name, it would have killed me to know what it was. To know something more about this mystery blonde other than his hair and eye color. He looked like an angel. His perfect blonde hair and bright blue eyes coming together with his light cream colored skin.

To be honest, this wasn't the first time I've seen Niall, there were many times before this. I guess you could say I was stalking him, except I did it to protect him, even though he wasn't really in any danger. I was his biggest threat. It had been the first time for the boys to see him, I guess they thought the same thing as me as they saw him. He was gorgeous. And thats why I'd claimed him as mine, they would leave him for me.

My eyes snapped open as the familiar scent of the metallic liquid filled the air, taking me away from my thoughts. I could feel my eyes shift into a golden color with just the scent. I whipped my head around to see Harry up against Niall. His hands were jabbing into Niall's hips as his head lolled back, his eyes closed and his breathing slowing. 

No! I said he was mine! what is wrong with them? I'm going to kill Harry!

"No!" Harry had no time to react before I was on him, my nails digging into his arms as I threw him away. He landed against a far away tree, his groan audible from here. My eyes flared red with anger as Niall's luscious blood dripped down his chin making a pool on his white shirt. "I said he was mine!" I growled before turning back to Niall who had slumped down the tree and was staring at us wide eyed. I kneeled down in front of him, he tried to squirm away but I took his chin in my hand gently, trying not to hurt or frighten him anymore. My eyes shifted back to their normal color as I gazed into his fire blue eyes. They were bouncing back and forth in pure fear. They softened as they locked with mine.

"Niall, you're going to go home, this never happened. You decided to run home, you tripped and fell on glass. Thats how you got that nasty cut on your neck. You don't remember meeting us here today. Got it?" I whispered clear enough for him to hear. I knew the other lads could hear from miles and miles away. 

Niall's hand lifted to his bloodied neck and cupped it and nodded his head. He stood without another glance at us and walked off. He looked dazed, which was a good sign, it meant the compeling worked. He would do exactly as I said. 

When he was far away, way out of ear shot, I turned back to Liam, Harry, and Zayn, who were all staring at me with confusion on their procelain features. 

"I said he was mine," I said softly turning around and watching the boy who I knew I was slowly falling for, walk away.

"Louis, you can't feel this way about him. You just can't," Liam said, stunning the other boys. I guess that thought had never crossed their minds, but Liam was always the clever one. Zayn and Harry turned to me with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" They both shouted in. I looked down at my feet and took off as fast as possible.   Always the one to run away from awkward situations.

Third Person's P.O.V 

Niall got home in a daze, nothing but confused things filling his thoughts. He has little memory of how he got home, the only memory being him falling over, glace piercing the delicate skin on his flawless neck. The blood was everywhere and it freaked him out. Blood freaked him out.

He rushed to the bathroom and tore his shirt from his body, wincing as it grazed his neck. He dabbed the dry blood away with a wet cloth, holding it there until the fresh blood stopped spilling. He felt dizzy from blood loss and from the sight of the blood. He bandaged up his ugly wound and made his way, slow and steady, to his room. He collapsed onto his bed, letting his blue eyes flicker shut. 

The only thoughts in his mind were of the fear and foundness he had towards someone with big blue/green eyes.

Louis had forgotten one thing. He'd forgotten to make Niall forget him all together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 85
I am in the process of going through the story and editing the parts that I made mistakes on. Sarah was an ordinary girl until her family decided to...
145K 3.2K 56
Stacy has a choice to make - the kiss that closed her eyes, or the one that opened them...
111K 2.6K 33
Nobody is supposed to fall in love with their best friends. It's too cliche, too risky. The problem is, Louis already did. (WARNING: short chapters...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...