The Avengers Weakness

By Skylar_Rhodes_

Penny is Peter's ½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenl... More

Story Info:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note
Chapter Fifteen and Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Penny Art is done!!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Four
Author's note
Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Fanarts:
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
More Fan Art!
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Three

976 16 5
By Skylar_Rhodes_

Peter was waiting in between his door and the door to his sister's room while he waited for her to come out from changing. He'd changed into a pair of sweatpants and a soft long-sleeved shirt with a hoodie and mix-matched fuzzy socks. She opened her door a few minutes, revealing herself wearing a black long-sleeved t-shirt and a black and brown plaid skirt with fuzzy socks herself; her hair was now spiraling wildly around her frame. He grinned and tossed his arm over her shoulder and guided her down the stairs. When they got downstairs, Tony already had three bowls of mac 'n cheese put out on the kitchen island, along with two cups of apple juice and ketchup for Peter. The older of the Parker siblings had a habit of putting ketchup and salt on his macaroni, he loved it. They sat in their seats and Tony sat on the other side of Peter and the three of them dug into the meal. Tony noticed Penny grimace at her brother putting ketchup on his macaroni and chuckled, apparently that was one thing that they didn't have in common.

He leaned against the counter, "What are kids planning to do for the rest of the day?" he asked.

"Harry Potter marathon." Peter replied, putting more food on his plate after he quickly swallowed down the first bowl.

"Sounds fun, I'll make you some popcorn." he announced.

"You're welcome to join us, Mister Stark," Penny offered, she was looking at him with a hopeful expression.

At first the man was going to turn her down, he didn't enjoy Harry Potter, but couldn't resist the look that she was giving him, "I'll take you up on that," the billionaire replied, "We'll watch it in the cinema room. Pep's been telling me to spend less time in the lab." he replied, flashing the younger girl a smile.

"Awwww," Peter whined, "I like the lab."

The man chuckled, "I know you do kid, but if Pep thinks we're spending too much time in it...."

"We're spending too much time in it," Peter added, slouching slightly in his chair.

"Exactly." the man replied, pointing his finger at him, "But at least I get to spend the afternoon drowning in Harry Potter with two of my favorite kids."

"We're your favorites?" the boy asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Two of the three." he replied, "You two and Morgan are tied for first place."

Penny looked at him, tilting her head slightly to the side, "We're tied with Morgie? But she's your daughter..." she replied.

He man grinned at her, "So are you kiddo, blood doesn't mean everything. You two are just as much my kids as she is."

Peter grinned, "Thank you Mister Stark."

Tony smiled at the teen's large gummy smile, it always had the habit of melting his heart.

Penny nodded, "Yeah, thank you Mister Stark..." she replied; she still wasn't used to being someone's favorite or being liked in general. Her own aunt and uncle didn't like her and they were family, it confused her to why a man who they had no ties to liked them, liked her.

"One day I'm going to get the two of you to call me Tony," he announced, "Mister Stark makes me sound old."

Peter grinned, "You are old Mister Stark," he replied slyly.

The man looked at him, "You little...."

"Captain Rogers doesn't like that language, Mister Stark," the brunette replied, grinning brightly at him.

The man chuckled, "One, I'm not old underoos. Two, Cap is older than me by fifty years. Three, you're hanging around the speedster too much."

Peter grinned, " Actually, Mister Rogers is fifty-one years older than you; he's ninety-six, but physically he's only thirty....soooo," he replied, slightly shrugging.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Where do you get your sarcasm from Mister Parker?" he asked, "What happened to my shy little underoos." he teased.

Peter's cheeks were turning red, "Mister Stark!" he squeaked before clearing his throat, "I've been hanging around you and Pietro for two years." he replied, shrugging slightly.

Tony snorted, "That you have kid."

The boy grinned at him before finishing off his last plate of lunch and getting up to rinse his plate. As he walked by his sister, he grabbed her plate that was empty as well and started rinsing the dishes before he put them in the dishwasher. Tony had grabbed the popcorn kernels from the cabinet and had them tucked under his arm as well as a pack of sodas.

"Alrighty then let's get on our Harry Potter." he announced in a terrible British accent, making the two teens cringe at him. He looked at them challengingly, "You think you do better?" he asked.

Peter nodded his head, "Of course, Mister Stark. Don't you think princess?" he asked in a perfect accent.

Tony looked at him, impressed.

The thirteen year old giggled at her brother, "Of course Pete," she replied in an equally spot on accent.

"Look at you two showing this old man up," he teased.

Peter looked at him and looked like he was about to say something about Tony calling himself old.

Tony held up his finger, "Only I get to call myself old underoos, wait until you're thirty to call me old."

Peter nodded, grinning largely at him.

The three of them walked into the movie room in the last room on the third floor of the compound. Tony had JARVIS turn on the movie before starting the popcorn. He turned around and noticed that the two siblings had reclined the couch that sat in the middle of the cinema and had covered it with blankets and pillows. Peter had two large bags of gummy bears and a box of gobstoppers and nerds in his hands. He smiled at the sight and announced he'd be back in a few minutes. He came back downstairs minutes later and found the two siblings putting the freshly cooked popcorn in a large bucket. They turned around to look at him and they both grinned largely at the man. He'd changed from his dress shirt and slacks into a pair of spider-man themed pajama pants, a t-shirt that read "I'm awesome, deal with it" and a pair of fuzzy socks that Morgan had gotten him.

"Don't I look good, you two?" he asked.

Penny nodded happily.

"You look great Mister Stark." Peter announced, giving him a big thumbs up with his free hand.

"Great, now let's get this show on the road." the billionaire announced.

The two siblings sat down, leaving space in between them for the man. Tony happily sat in between the two teenagers with the bucket of popcorn in his lap. After a while, the popcorn became forgotten and Tony put an arm around each of them after he set it to the side. Two movies in, he felt a weight drop onto his shoulder. He looked to his left and smiled to himself when he noticed that Penny was out cold on his arm. Peter slouched down in the seat, the blanket that had been draped over the three of them was starting to stick to him. Eventually, his arm found its way across the billionaire's stomach and Peter was resting his head on the side of the man's chest. Tony took it as a sign that both of them were sleeping and pulled the covers up on Penny. He sat in between the two teens who had fallen asleep on him and refused to move until they were up. Part of the reason was because of Peter's habit of sticking to things in his sleep; Tony knew that if he wanted to move, then he'd have to take the couch, blanket and the sixteen year old with him. Morgan was the first to find them after she'd finished her homework and crawled up under the blankets with Penny. The thirteen year old rolled over to the eight year old and ended up hugging her in her sleep, her back pressed firmly against Tony's side. Morgan ended up rolling over and had her face stuffed into the thirteen year old's hoodie, which he noticed early on was one that Peter had stolen from him. The two girls had their arms wrapped around each other, Penny's chin was pressed against the top of the youngest of his three kid's head. He had a large goofy grin on his face when Pepper finally found them. She took a picture of them, finding the scene to have completely melted her heart, and sat down at the foot of the couch.

"Did you have a good day?" she asked, reaching over and brushing a strand of hair out of his face.

He grinned at her, "It was pretty good, a little patchy before lunch, but it turned great after."

"How did it go?"

"Pretty well. They took a break for about fifteen minutes." he replied, running a gently hand through Penny's wild curls, "They needed it and I think Layne did too. I think the stories broke him a little."

Pepper sighed and reached over and carded her hand through the sleeping thirteen year old's hair like her husband was doing, "It's an awful story; it'll break anyone who isn't made of ice." she replied.

"I spoke to him about our question." he announced softly.

"What did he say?"

"He said it's a great idea, he agrees that we should ask Pete first. He'd be ready to add it to the docket for right after the case if they say yes, all I have to do is call."

"They'll say yes." Pepper assured.

"I hope so," he replied.

"They will," she turned to look at the movie that was playing and looked at him, "Are you watching Harry Potter Tony?" she asked, grinning at her husband, who very openly stated his dislike of the franchise.

"We were," he replied, shrugging lightly.

"You hate it," she replied, laughing.

He shrugged a little again as he turned his head to the side, "They were doing a marathon and little Parker invited me, I couldn't say no. Have you ever tried to say no to the human equivalent of a puppy?" he asked. "It's impossible, especially when they both look at you with those big, expecting brown eyes."

Pepper kissed his cheek, smiling softly, "I have to. You can never tell Peter or Morgan no. By the looks of it you won't tell any of them no." she replied before glancing back at the movie screen, "Now I really know you love those two," she replied.

He rolled his eyes at her playfully, "It's not as bad as I thought...." he admitted, "Pete seems to love it and I think Penny's getting wrapped into it by him and the little witch."

"Wouldn't surprise me, those two are always looking for recruits. They've managed to get Bucky, Kate, Clint, and Sam involved. Pietro tolerates it along with Nat and I'm pretty sure Wanda's working on Steve and it looks like these two are working on you," the strawberry blonde replied.

Tony scoffed, "I will not become a potterhead." he replied with a slight groan of disdain.

"Never say never. Remember the last time you said you'd never do something?"

He nodded, the last time he'd said he'd never do something was when he'd told Pepper he'd never get married and now look at him. He was sitting in the center of a pile with three kids and his wife at his feet. He smiled faintly, "You know these two have killer British accents?"

"Do they?" she asked, smiling a little at his loving expression as he talked about the two teenagers.

"Yup, hearing them you'd think they were from England or something."

"They are geniuses," she reminded him. "We have two geniuses for kids now." she announced, like she suddenly realized that fact.

Tony nodded, "They are, the kid's convinced that Morgan's a little genius because we're her parents. You know Pete's starting to become sarcastic too?"

The woman nodded, considering the possibility that their youngest daughter would end up like their other two kids, "He spends a lot of time with you," she replied, "it was bound to rub off. And if it didn't come from you, Pietro is definitely one of the most sarcastic people I've ever met along with Bucky and Yelena. She'll grow to become sarcastic too, don't worry."

He groaned slightly, "I don't think I could handle it if they are all sarcastic. Morguna is already sassy and she's eight. And he does spend a lot of time with me, doesn't he?"

She nodded, "She is your daughter after all....Well, we better wake all three of them up or they won't sleep tonight."

"Do we have to?" he asked, not wanting to remove himself from the cuddle pile of brunets.

"Yes, we have too Tony. You get Peter, I'll get the girls." she announced.

"You get the easy ones," he groaned.

She laughed quietly at him, "Pete's attached to you...literally, It's easier for you to wake him up than it will be for the girls."

"True." he replied in defeat, knowing it was pointless to argue with the strawberry-blonde.

"Get him up first, or to the point he's not sticking to everything. The girls don't know about his abilities." she reminded, motioning to Peter who was still firmly stuck against Tony's shirt with the blanket against his face.

"Right," the man replied.

Tony looked to his right where Peter was curled up against him, the boy's face was stuck to his shirt along with his arm as he slept. His hair was sticking to his forehead along with the blanket against the lower part of his face.

Tony sighed, and started patting him through his shirt in order to not stick another limb to the boy, "Come on Pete, up and at 'em,"

Peter didn't move.

"Come on kid, it's time for little spiderlings to wake up, you've missed one snack.-"

"Two snacks." Pepper cut him off.

"Two snacks," the man corrected, "Come on kid." he replied, trying his best to shake the boy awake without ending up getting stuck to the boy.

Peter grumbled in his sleep.

"Better, but come on spider-baby, wake up."

"'M tired M'ster S'ark," a slurred response came.

"You've been asleep for the past four hours kid, come on. You gotta get up so we can get the girls up," the man called.

"The girls?" he asked.

"Yes, your sisters are asleep and we need a certain spider-boy to wake up before we wake them up."

Peter sat up a little to where he could look over the billionaire's frame to where Morgan and Penny were curled up with each other, "Fine...I'll wake up," he replied, sitting fully up.

"Thank you underoos." the man replied, ruffling the brunet's messy hair.

He nodded and started rubbing his face while Pepper started waking the girls up, "Did you call me Spider-baby and Spider-boy?"

"I might've," the billionaire replied with an amused smirk.

"It's Spider-man Mister Stark," he replied, pulling the blankets from himself.

"Whatever you say kid."

Peter's stomach grumbled, "'M hungry," he announced.

"You should be kid, you've missed your afternoon snacks, it's almost dinner time." Tony replied, tossing him the half-eaten bag of gummy bears, "Eat this to tide you over."

Peter nodded and tossed a handful into his mouth, "Fanks M'ser S'ark." a muffled reply came.

Pepper looked at him, "Don't talk with your mouth full Peter"

He nodded his head and swallowed his food, "Sorry Pepper." He set his gummy bears down next to him and scooted off of the couch to where he was at the end of it, "Let me help." he announced.

He did what he'd done earlier in the morning and gently gripped his sister's arms and pulled her towards himself. He picked her up and stood her in a standing position causing her to open her eyes.

She slowly blinked her eyes at him before stuffing her face into his shirt, "Why'd you wake me up Peter?" she whispered.

"Pepper said too, come on it's almost supper. Wanda brought your homework," he replied after seeing the message from the redhead on his phone.

"Okay...." she replied standing up into a straight position, "We didn't finish our marathon." she observed.

He shrugged, "We didn't last time either and they have pictures of the three of us," he replied.

She looked at Pepper, "Y-you have pictures?" she asked.

Pepper nodded, "You three looked adorable all piled up together." she responded, sitting Morgan back up after the eight year old tried laying back down.

"I'm sixteen I'm not adorable," Peter groaned, "I'm strong and a-a man." he finished, his voice cracking as he tried to make it sound deeper than it usually was.

Tony snorted, "Alright underoos."

"Don't tease the kids Tony," Pepper admonished.

"Wha-you should've heard him earlier today. He called me old!"

"Did I?" Peter replied cheekily.

"Yes you did!" the man announced loudly.

Morgan was fully awake now, "Is daddy old?" she asked.

"No he's not." Tony announced, cutting the younger girl a playful glare

.

Peter peeked his head from around the man's body and nodded his head at the eight year old causing her to giggle.

Pepper grinned at the boy's antics, "Okay, now that my children are all awake, fix the blankets so we can get your dinner." she asked.

The three of them nodded and started grabbing the blankets they'd used. Morgan ended up standing on the couch, to which Peter quickly picked her up and set her down, telling her that she shouldn't stand on it. They soon finished, and Peter gave Morgan a piggyback ride to the kitchen where he helped her into her chair at the table. The rest of them sat down at the open spots at the table. Pietro looked at Peter and snorted before reaching over and ruffling his hair that was sticking up in different directions.

"What was that for?" the younger boy asked.

"It was irresistible," the ash-blond responded, "But I can tell you had a good nap." he replied, smirking proudly to himself.

Peter rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair, trying to get it to lay down, but failed miserably and ended up making it stick up in different directions more than it already was.

"How did the meeting go?" Natasha asked, setting a bowl of green beans down on the table.

Peter looked over at his sister, "I think it went well. We did great."

She nodded, "I know you did, I trained you," she replied.

"She trained you?" the thirteen year old asked, turning to look at her brother.

Peter looked at his sister, "Um yeah...When I first got hired as Mister Stark's intern I wasn't good at talking to business people and the press got wind of it and I was going to have to talk to them. Nat trained me on what to say and how to act. Aunt May's manners came in handy too."

"Oh, that's kind of cool."

"I trained him in self defense too." the redhead replied sitting down.

Tony cut her a warning look and she dismissed him, waving his expression off; she wasn't stupid, she wasn't going to reveal the reason that she trained him.

"You never told me that Pete." she replied, giving her brother a quizzing look.

"It slipped my mind princess," he replied, shrugging slightly as he stuffed a forkful of green beans into his mouth.

"I wish I could learn."

Pietro sighed like she'd offended him, "Haven't I taught you enough princessa? You wound me." he replied dramatically, placing the back of his arm over his forehead.

She giggled, "That was one time."

"Oh...I guess you're right." he replied, slightly furrowing his brow. "Well I'll train you," he announced, "I always finish what I start."

Wanda released a small laugh, "Since when?" she asked, giggling. "The only thing I've ever seen you finish is your food or a movie." she teased.

"I can start now," the boy announced, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

Peter looked between his friend and his sister, "I can help." he offered.

She shook her head at the idea, "You'll go easy on me." she replied.

"Because you're my sister and I love you." he countered.

"That's a bad excuse, Pietro won't go easy. Will you P?" she asked.

"To a certain extent. I won't push you as hard as I push myself but I won't go too easy on you." He looked up and saw his sister and Tony glaring at him along with Peter, "b-but I won't go hard on you either."

She grinned at him, "Good."

He nodded and grinned at her from across the table.

After dinner Peter was in his room studying his Spanish work and working on a review for the same class for his test the following morning. He was absent mindedly chewing the end of his pen when a knock pulled him from his thoughts.

"Come in!" he called.

Tony opened the door, "Can we come in Pete?"

"Sure," he replied, he eyed Pepper and frowned, "d-did I do something wrong Mister Stark?"

The man shook his head, "No, nothing wrong. We just wanted to ask you something."

He sighed in relief, "Oh, okay! What did you want to ask?" he asked, his tone picking up from a few seconds ago.

"Well we talked with Happy..." the billionaire started, pausing slightly.

"And he's okay with it but we wanted to make sure you're okay with it too." Pepper added when her husband paused.

Peter noticed Tony wringing his hands together, "Are you okay Mister Stark?" he asked.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine kid."

"...Okay..." he replied, he sounded skeptical.

Pepper smiled at the sixteen year old, "He's fine sweetie, he's just worried about what you will say."

"Well what did you want to ask?"

"Well, we talked about it and Tony and I have agreed that we want a couple more children."

Peter grinned at her, "That's great Pepper!"

"But there is a slight issue, I can't have anymore children," she replied.

He frowned for a few seconds, before grinning brightly at her, "Oh...you can adopt!" he replied excitedly.

Tony chuckled, for a genius the boy in front of him was quite oblivious at times, "That's what we're going to do." he replied.

"Will there be room for them with everyone here?" the boy asked.

"There's more than enough and everyone already likes them." Pepper replied, reaching over and lighty pushing him back down into his chair since he was starting to push himself forward.

"So we know them?" the boy asked, crossing his legs and swinging them slightly like a little kid.

"I'd say so underoos." Tony replied, smirking slightly at the teen's obliviousness.

"That's cool, who are they?"

"Well, Peter, we already asked Happy and he's okay with it. He's actually thrilled with the idea, we were wondering-"

Tony cut his wife off, his anxiety was eating him alive, "How would you feel if we adopted you?" he asked, staring at the boy with a questioning gaze.

"Tony!" Pepper fussed.

"A-Adopt me? I-I'd love that!" the boy squeaked, his eyes were wide.

"Really?" Tony asked, he expected the spiderling to say no.

Peter nodded his head emphatically, "I mean yeah! You've already done so much and Pietro is always saying that you're basically my mom and that you're my dad Mister Stark. That makes it official and I get to have actual parents again."

"So what do ya say kid?" the billionaire asked again, just in case the boy wanted to change his mind.

"Yes! A billion yesses," he replied, excitedly nodding his head.

Tony grinned and released a relieved sigh, "God I feel so much better now." he announced.

"Wait..." Peter called, suddenly sounding unsure of himself.

"What is it sweetie?" Pepper asked.

"What about princess? We're a package deal" he replied, "If you want me, you have to get her too."

Tony snorted and laughed, "Kid you think I'd adopt one of you and not the other? Of course we want both of you! We just wanted your permission first."

"Oh..." he replied, his cheeks turning red.

"Kid for a genius you're oblivious. Pepper said a couple of kids." the man teased slightly as he reached over and tousled the boy's hair.

"She did, didn't she?"

Pepper nodded, "I did, but don't worry. We want the both of you."

Peter jumped up and hugged the two of them that were sitting on his bed, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Tony hugged him tightly, "No problem kid."

"The curse." Peter whispered suddenly, pulling back.

"What curse bud?" Pepper asked.

"The Parker curse."

"That's not real underoos," Tony replied he hated it when they mentioned the Parker curse.

Peter frowned, "I know I'm a scientist and all Mister Stark but all my parental figures die...." he paused for a few seconds, "Like all of them, My bio dad, my mom, my other dad, aunt May, uncle Ben...all of them....I can't do that to you...maybe this isn't a good idea. It's a scientific fact...Penny and I are just cursed...if you or Pepper die you leave Morgan without you...we can't do that to her." he replied, his brow furrowed in thought.

Tony sighed, "I'm Ironman kid, I won't die anytime soon. You can't get rid of me that easily. I'll be around till I see your kids and your kid's kids."

Pepper sighed as well, cupping the boy's cheek softly so he'd look at her, "We're not going anywhere Peter, we love you both very much. The "Parker Curse" as you call it, is a series of unfortunate events. That plane was going to crash whether your father was on it or not; they didn't put enough fuel in it. Your mother was a sad tragedy, people die in their sleep all the time, sweetie. Your Uncle Ben was an accident; there was nothing you could do to help him and you couldn't have stopped that man from pulling the trigger. Car accidents happen all the time, it just so happened that your's and Penny's dad happened to be in a particularly bad one. Aunt May was in the wrong place at the wrong time, you weren't even in the state when it happened. What I'm trying to say is "Parker Curse" or not, we want the two of you."

Peter sighed and grinned largely at them before hugging them again, "She'll say yes," he replied.

"We hoped so," she replied.

"Let's make it a surprise." the young brunet announced.

"A surprise?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, she'll be really stressed and freaked out from the court case. What if you ask her after we win? Because let's be honest, we'll win, the only way they'd win is if they pay off the judge but they aren't that rich and you're Tony Stark. You fix things.... if you ask her after we win, she'll be extra happy and then we can celebrate."

Tony grinned, "I like how you think, kid. What do you think Pep?" he asked, turning his attention to the strawberry-blonde while clapping the boy on the back.

"I think it's a lovely idea, but Peter, you can't keep a secret."

"I can keep this one, I'll just tell everyone but her."

"Not that Ned kid, he can't keep a secret either." Tony added.

"He kept my secret."

"After you swore him to utmost secrecy. He'd definitely be way too thrilled for this one."

"I guess you're right..." Peter admitted, remembering how much it killed Ned to not be able to talk about Peter's activities.

"Of course I'm right underoos, I'm Tony Stark," the billionaire replied.

Peter rolled his eyes a little at the comment, "So no Ned and no princess. Definitely not Kate, she can't keep a secret for her life."

"Definitely not the little bird, I'm surprised she keeps being an avenger a secret." Tony replied, shaking his head.

"That's the only secret she's ever kept in her life." Peter replied.

Tony laughed, "Damn right it is."

"Tony, don't cuss in front of Peter."

"I've heard worse Pepper." Peter replied, trying to get the woman to stop giving her husband a disappointed glare.

"Have you now?" she asked with a tone that asked him to say more.

He nodded sheepishly, "I have super hearing... Mister Stark swears a lot when I'm not in the lab, but I can hear him. Happy swears under his breath and Pietro likes the s-word along with Mister Sam...plus bad guys say some really bad things before I web them up, I learned most of my curse words when I first started patrolling."

"If I ever hear one of those words coming out of your mouth I will wash your mouth out with soap and take away your lab privileges, young man," she warned.

Peter nodded his head, "Yes ma'am." he replied.

"So just to be sure, you said yes kid?"

Peter jumped up and latched his feet to the ceiling. He looked at his foster parents from his upside down position before standing up and stretching his arms out.

His longish hair was standing on its ends as he emphatically nodded his head, "One thousand percent yes Mister Stark." he replied.

"Great." the man announced, clapping his hands together, "But kid, why are you on the ceiling?" the billionaire asked as he looked up at the teen.

"I don't know....I thought it might help prove my point," he replied, shrugging.

Pepper looked at him with her mouth agape, "Peter Benjamin Parker! Get off the ceiling right now!" she fussed.

She knew the possibility of him getting hurt was little to none at the moment, but the sight of her sixteen year old son standing upside down on his bedroom ceiling caused her heart to jump to her throat.

He let go and flipped himself to where he'd land on his feet and started laughing, "Yes ma'am."

Pepper stood up, "I'll go tell Happy the good news," she announced, kissing the teen's cheek, "Thank you for saying yes sweetie."

"How could I say no?" he replied.

She nodded before walking out of the room with a happy smile on her face.

"Great, now that I'll be your dad kid, you can no longer call me Mister Stark."

"But Mister Stark-"

"Tatatatata, Tony," he corrected, "you can call me dad if you want but until you do that it's Tony." the billionaire tutted.

Peter went to argue but noticed the billionaire would never cave into him, even if he used his best puppy eyes, "Okay then....Tony." he replied.

Tony grinned largely, "Perfect, three great things have happened today." he announced before standing up. "Finish your homework and go on patrol, but don't stay out too late bud," he replied, ruffling his hair.

"Sure thing." the boy replied.

"I'm going to tell Layne to add it to the docket for after the case."

"Okie doke Mister erm Tony." he corrected himself.

"I will never get tired of hearing that," the billionaire announced, sounding pleased with the new development.

The next morning, Peter was happily munching on some apple slices when the rest of the teens came downstairs. Yelena waved at him, but for the most part ignored him, she was awake but she wasn't people ready until she had at least two cups of coffee in her system. Peter waved back happily, he was in a really good mood. The Starks wanted him, they wanted Penny. They didn't care about his powers, well they did, but that's not why they wanted him. They loved him and his sister and they were going to adopt them. They were going to get a dad and mom again, it was great. Pietro slipped into his usual seat next to him and grabbed a waffle off of the plate that Natasha had set in between them and started eating it after he mumbled a "Good morning small fry" to Peter, making the younger teen shoot him a glare. Wanda walked by and ruffled his hair before getting her first cup of coffee, like Yelena, she didn't really talk much before she had a cup of coffee. She used her powers to teleport another cup of coffee in front of her twin before grabbing an apple off of the counter and biting into it. Penny and Kate came down at the same time; Kate was yawning widely and was rubbing her eyes before she walked over to Yelena and hugged her from behind. Peter swore he saw the brunette brush her lips against the other girl on her neck before reaching around the blonde and grabbing the cup of coffee that she'd made for her. He looked at Wanda, who gave him a knowing look and a smirk. When Penny climbed into the seat next to him, he kissed her cheek and gave her a big hug, making her squeak. When Pepper came downstairs with Morgan, he ended up picking the girl up and held her in his lap during the entirety of breakfast. Morgan talked excitedly about her show and tell that she was having in her third-grade class before she and Pepper left to take her to school. Part of Peter wondered what she was taking to show and tell in the first place; she seemed really excited about it and refused to let anyone look in her backpack to see what it was. He felt his spidey sense tingling and looked around to see what was causing it when the ringing in his ears started. He looked over at Wanda, automatically knowing what was causing his senses to start going haywire, and frowned when he saw the light red mist dancing around her hand.

"Wands please stop reading my mind, it's giving me a headache," he replied.

Her hands stopped glowing and he felt his ears stop ringing, "Sorry Pete. But she brought a picture of you, her, and Penny from when you fell asleep in your Disney marathon." she announced..

"Did you read her mind too?" he asked, giving her a half-hearted glare.

"Her thoughts were very loud this morning," the redhead replied, shrugging her shoulders, "So are yours." she added.

He looked her in her eyes and shook his head, telling her not to tell anyone.

"Your secret's safe with me." she mouthed, smiling softly at him.

He gave her a thumbs up before finishing his fifteenth waffle and sliding off of his stool and putting his plate into the dishwasher.

Happy came up a few minutes later to grab the group of teenagers and took a cup of coffee from Natasha who gave him a knowing look when she saw the bags under his eyes. He thanked her and guided the group of teens down to a different SUV than they usually did.

"Grumpy?" Pietro called, he'd started calling the man grumpy after he realized that Happy wasn't in fact happy like the name portrayed, he found it more suitable.

"Yeah kid?" the man asked gruffly.

"Where's the cadillacs?" he asked.

"The white ones in the shop and your pops, Barnes, Wilson, Barton, and a shield agent took the black one for a mission." the man replied, "Until they return on Monday, we are using this one." he announced, motioning to the bright blue SUV that Tony had recently purchased.

The group nodded and climbed into the brand new car, this one was an eight seater, it was almost like a minivan. Peter ended up crawling into the back row with his sister, even though he was one of the taller ones of the group. Like always, Pietro was in the front seat, he had his feet propped up on the dash. Happy climbed in the car and pushed the seventeen year old's feet off of the dash and reprimanded him for putting them on the new dash. The boy snickered to himself, making the man mutter something about damn teenagers under his breath. Once they got to the school, Peter grabbed his sister's arm and happily dragged her off to their class.

A few hours later, Pietro was staring at the younger boy while he twisted a bolt on their project for their engineering project. The younger boy had a large happy grin on his face and was humming a show tune to himself. Pietro groaned a little to himself, knowing that it would get stuck in his head for the rest of the day. Peter had been in an unusually good mood that morning, he had been all smiles the entirety of the morning and hadn't done anything when Flash called him Penis Parker. Even with Ned gone for the day because of a doctor's appointment, he was still a human ball of sunlight. Pietro wondered what was making his pseudo brother so happy.

He put his pen down and tapped the boy on the arm, "What gives small fry?" he asked.

Peter looked at him, "Whatcha mean?" he chirped.

The ash-blond laughed, "I love you Pete, but you've had that shit-eating grin on your face all morning." he replied, "So what gives?"

"Your dad doesn't like that word," the younger boy replied with a teasing tone.

Pietro rolled his eyes, "I'm waiting little brother." he replied, dramatically holding out his sentence.

"So Tony and Pepper came into my room last night, saying they wanted to talk about something-"

Pietro cut him off, "Since when do you call Stark Tony?"

"Since last night." the younger boy retorted, "Anyways....they wanted to talk."

"About what?" he asked, leaning forward to hear the boy better.

Peter waved his hand at him, "I'm getting there," he replied, dragging out the words. "Anyways, we talked and they said they talked to Happy and they said they wanted more kids and at first I was confused because I didn't know why they were telling me or why they'd ask me if they could adopt some in the first place because y'know I'm not really their kid but then Mister Stark blurted out the question."

Pietro was starting to get the picture, "Which was?" he asked.

"They want to adopt us!" Peter replied, his smile was larger than Pietro ever thought he'd see it.

"That's great small fry!" he replied, he was happy for him, "I told you that they were your parents." he teased, lightly hitting the boy's arm.

Peter's grin grew in his excitement, "I know, but now I get a mom and dad."

"Have they told princessa yet?"

Peter shook his head, "We're waiting till after the case."

"Why's that?"

"'Cuz she's be really stressed and freaked out during the entire thing and when we win, because we will win, I mean he's Tony fricking Stark, we'll tell her because it will make her extra happy and she'll know that Pepper and Tony are serious in wanting us, in wanting her."

"I think that's a good idea. Is that why you call Stark Tony now?"

The younger boy nodded, "Yeah....he said now that he's going to be my dad, I can't call him Mister Stark anymore."

"Why don't you call him dad?" the ash-blond asked.

Peter's face reddened, "Because he's not my dad yet and it'd give it away. Besides, if I call him dad now, he won't let me call him anything else ever again."

Pietro nodded, "Well I'm happy for you. Who else knows?"

"Ummm not many people, Obviously Tony and Pepper and Happy because they asked him if he was okay with it. Pepper said he cried when they asked because he was thrilled with the news...So Happy....you and Wanda and soon to be Mister Layne." the boy announced, not knowing that the lawyer was the first to find out after Happy.

"My sister knows before me?" he replied, slightly pouting in mock offense.

"Not my fault, she read my mind," the younger brunet pouted.

"That's what she meant when she said your thoughts were loud."

"I forget that if they're loud, she can hear them without trying," Peter replied, "But I was so excited! I get parents again!" he said, shaking Pietro's arm.

"Okay, okay," the older boy teased, pulling his arm out of the spiderling's grasp, "you're about to shake my arm off there small fry."

"Sorry, I'm just really happy." he replied, grinning at him.

Pietro ruffled his hair, "I know you are, you telling anyone else?"

"Lena and MJ. Probably not Liz, because I think she'd tell Penny and definitely not Kate."

"Kate can't keep a secret to save her life, other than you know." 

Peter nodded, "Yup, exactly why I can't tell her and I can't tell Ned either because he'll definitely freak out and tell princess before the court date is even here. But I think I might explode before it gets here."

"It's what, a month away?"

"Almost," Peter replied, "It's exactly three weeks, six days, nine hours, twenty-three minutes, and fifteen, no fourteen, thirteen, twelve-"

"Okay, I get it," Pietro replied chuckling, "You're really looking forward to it aren't you?"

Peter nodded again, "Yup, Princess can finally wipe herself clean from them and then we're getting adopted."

"Sounds like a good day," the older boy replied.

"The best in a long time," Peter agreed.

Mister Harrington cleared his throat to get their attention before motioning for them to get back to work.

Peter mumbled an apology as his face turned red with embarrassment.

Pietro snorted at the brunet's reaction and started going back to working on their project.

By the end of the day Peter had told Yelena and MJ the news, he was brimming with happiness. Yelena offered her congratulations but said she figured it was only a matter of time before the Starks decided on adopting the pair of siblings. Peter hugged her tightly and the blonde patted his back slowly, she wasn't much for hugs unless they were from her sister or a certain brunette. MJ patted his back and gave him a "congrats loser" before turning back to her book. He knew that she was happy for him though, she couldn't wipe off the small smile on her face and she gave him a thumbs up. He was over the moon in his excitement for the entirety of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 266 27
Farron has lived most of her life cold, hating everything that had destroyed her life. Growing up in Hydra isn't as hard as it would seem, especially...
13.8K 382 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
23.3K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
44.1K 1.1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...