LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 27

2.2K 332 38
By prita_krishnan

Arsh was returned to his apartment at early morning and slept ...

Suddenly someone started to bang his apartment door.... He opened it & saw it's ,

Arsh: love bug?

Shailu was standing there with her bunny stuffy & her face was swollen because of continuous crying..

Ashok & Anu was standing behind her... Seeing arsh Shailu jumped on him and encircled her legs around his torso and her hands around his neck.. she buried her face in his neck started to cry ...

Arsh: what happened darling? Why are you crying this much?

But Shailu didn't said anything but crying.  He looked at Anu and Ashok & raised his eyebrows,

Ashok : she just woke up from sleep & started to asking for you and cry... We tried to console her but she started cry too much.. so we brought her here...

Arsh nodded his head & went inside... He sat down on sofa and started to patt her back to calm her down..

Arsh: shhh... Love bug... Don't cry baby... See am here..

Shailu looked at him with Pout and said,

Shailu: i thought you left me...  Where have you gone?

Arsh: i just went outside to buy a chocolate for you baby....

Shailu's face brightened hearing that,

Shailu: really?

Arsh: yes....

Shailu: enga?

Arsh: not now you can eat it tomorrow...

Shailu: oh.. k..

She closed her mouth and yawn & laid her head on his shoulder and mumbled,

Shailu: I am sleepy...

Arsh: sleep baby....

Shailu: mmm.. you won't leave me alone again right?

Arsh: no baby...

Shailu: i love you hubby... Good night. 

Arsh, Anu & Ashok looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth ..

Anu : kutty why are you calling him as hubby?

Shailu: because that aunty in hospital said so...

Ashok: which aunty bunny?

Shailu: woah.. that aunty that was speaking with wolfy...  Did you remember that wolfy today... When you left me sofa while I sleeping...

Arsh remembered about that..  Anu raised her eyebrows at arsh...

Arsh: adhu iva en madila thoonguradha paathu ivala en wife nu thappa ninachtanga adha solra...

Ashok: oh ..

Shailu slept in arsh laps like that hugging him...

Anu looked at them with blank face.. arsh can understand her...

Arsh : look Anu I ... I don't know how to say... Naa Shailu ta advantage edukka ninaikala but when I am with her I am happy... I know it's only been a day... But I love her... I don't know how to make you understand my feelings but I ...

Anu: i can understand.. it's just you know... I am more worried about you ..

Ashok: ivanukku enna dhadi******* nalladhana irukku...

Arsh closed shailu's ear & glared at ashok...

Ashok: Ava thoongitu dhaanda irukka .. romba over ah scene podadha da ******..

Anu & arsh Both of them glared at him to shut up when they saw shailu fiddling in arsh laps...

Arsh: neenga ingaye thangikiringala .. i .. just want to stay with her even it's for a day .  I know she will become normal soon and forget about me... So I want to spend time with her as much as possible...

Anu: ok ..

With that day's started to pass Anu and Ashok stayed with arsh in his apartment along with Shailu ..

Shailu became more attached to arsh... She became his happiness... Everyday he is waiting for his duty finished soon so he can go home and spend time with his Chella.. 

Arsh was cooking in kitchen and he heard a footsteps.. he turned around to see Shailu coming there rubbing her eyes..

He smiled seeing her & continued to cook...

Arsh: brush panitaya?

Shailu: mmmm..

Arsh: nalla brush paniya?

Shailu: mmmm..

Arsh: innum thookam varudha?

Shailu: mmm...

Arsh: sari appo poi thoongu Naa hospital pogarakku munnadi Eluppi vidran...

Shailu: mmmhmm...

Arsh: why darling?

Shailu: apram nee veetukku late ah dha varuva.. nee varakku munnadi Naa thoongiruva unna pakka mudiyadhu... I Miss you so much..

She hugged him tightly from behind making him smile a little...

Arsh: love you my love bug...

Shailu: Mee too... But unakku enna vida un vela dhana mukkiyam? Po po.  Unakku andha marundhu naatham dhaan pidikkum enna pudikkadhu.. mm..

Arsh turned off the stove and looked at her Pouting face & chuckled and pecked her lips...

Shailu: Naa innum kovama dha irukka...

He lifted her and placed her on kitchen counter and started to pepper her face with kisses & tickled making her Laugh loudly...

Shailu: podhum podhum ..

Arsh: inikku ready ah iru Naa hospital la irundhu vandhonayum namma Velila polaam..

Shailu: nijama?

Arsh nodded his head as yes.. making her sequel & ran from there shouting,

Shailu: appo Naa ippovey poi dress eduthu vaikiran...

Arsh smiled at her enthusiasm... But unfortunately he got late in hospital that day,

Arsha coming inside his apartment hurriedly looking at the time.. it's past 9.30.. 

Arsh: pochu .. pochu.. enna pandrannu theriyalaye... Kovama iruppa .  DARLING... DARLING.... I AM HOME LOVE BUG WHERE ARE YOU?

but didn't hear any reply... He looked at the figure in couch . Anu was sitting & watching movie & eating popcorn...

Arsh: Anu darling enga?

Anu: Ava un mela kola ganduula irukka...

Arsh: i know oru important ah na operation da adhaan .. late aagiruchu.. romba kovama irukala?

Anu sighed and turned towards him..

Anu: you know how sensitive is her... Inikku velila kootitu porannu avalukku promise panila.. ava 4 o clock ye ready aagi unakaga wait panitu irundha...

Arsh looked down in guilt...

Anu: I know work is important.. but .. un study hall la dha iruka po..

Arsh: saaptala?

Anu shook her head as no..  he sighed and went to kitchen to make her favourite noddles with veggies and egg...

After making he transferred it to plate and went towards his study... Shailu was sitting near window and looking outside...

Arsh: darling ..

Hearing his voice she stilled a little but didn't turn towards him... He went near her & sat beside her and pulled her in his lap....

But she tried to get down from his lap but he tightened his grip and buried his face in her long hair and mumbled sorry babe .

Shailu: vidu.. vidu.. enna thodatha.. po .po . Hospital key po...

He kissed her cheeks and said sorry darling... But she wiped her cheeks...

Shailu: unakku vela dha mukkiyam Naa mukkiyam illa... Po...po... Eppo paathalum late ah vey vara... po po enkita varadha.. po unakku inikku good night kiss kidayadhu..  Naa un mela kovama irukka...

Arsh: please babe..  i know what I did was wrong.. I am sorry..  you know something.. Naa naalaikku full ah un kooda dha iruppa..

She looked at him with wide eyes...

Shailu: nijamaavey va? Promise?

Arsh: yes..  i promise... Please saapdu..

She looked at the noddles & licked her lips...

Shailu: fine... Edho nee Kenji kekura naala othukura .. but nee dhaa ooti vidanum ok?

Arsha: ok...say ah...

With that he started to feed her..  she just eat silently and fed him too Inbetween...

Anu & Ashok watching them with smile and standing near study door...

Anu: as much as Naa Shailu sari aaganum nu ninachalu I want them like this forever...

Ashok: mmm.. arsh romba attached aagitaaan ... Ini shailu avana marandhuta . ... I couldn't imagine...

Anu: enakku adhaan Bayama irukku Ashok..

Suddenly they heard shailu's scream..  both of them turned towards shailu who is screaming holding her head and arsh trying to console her...

Arsh: darling what happened?

Both of them rushed towards them.. Shailu fell Unconscious.. they admitted her in hospital and waiting ..

Anu : what happened to her?

Arsh: i think I know ...

Suddenly doctor came out & informed them she's okay.... Anu & Ashok rushed inside room to Shailu
.

Shailu: akka.. mama ..

Shailu Hugged Anu and ashok...

Ashok: are you okay dr?

Shailu: enakku enna mama Naa nalladhana irukkan . 

Ashok & Anu looked at each other with wide eyes..

Anu: papa ..

Shailu: enakku ennachu ka? Edhukku hospital la vachurukinga?

Ashok: unakku edhum niyabagam illa ya?

Shailu: accident ah thavara edhum niyabagam illa mama...

. that's when he remembered about arsh...he turned around but arsh was not there.. 

Ashok: nee ivala paathuko..  Naa arsh enganu paathutu vara...

He searched for arsh everywhere but arsh were not in hospital.. so he rushed towards the apartment and saw arsh kneeling down & crying looking at a photo,

Ashok went near him and placed his hands on arsh shoulder...

Arsh: she got normal right? She forgot about me...

Ashok Hugged him & arsh Started to cry and his scream echoed the whole apartment...

Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 6.3K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
3.3K 295 12
Woohooo!! Wassup buddies? Ready for a short yet crazy story?? . "Can't run from me baby" she whispered in my ears kneeling down to my level. My body...
894 47 29
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘧-𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭. ~~~ "Taemin looke...
81.3K 6.3K 31
A Man Is Running From A Crowd Of Girls Covering His Face And Murmuring Profanities... That Man: Oh God... How Can I Escape From Them?avanuga apavey...