You are mine!

Bởi sere2405

For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally... Xem Thêm

Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
SORRY
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Kong POV
Kong Pov
Kong POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV
Kong POV
Arthit POV

Arthit POV

311 18 1
Bởi sere2405

Arthit

"I'm a fucking cop! Do you know what will happen when I get out of here?!" I lean against the doorframe arms crossed over my chest. I watch as the man struggles to break free from his restraints. Police Captain Abhisit. The asshole that order my omega into the cell with those men. "Are you listening to me asshole! I said let me out!" He yelled again.

At first I wasn't going to do anything to this man, instead I was going to bail the other three out and kill them, but then I changed my mind. Kong nightmares had come back, and they were keeping him up. They were making him scared and jumpy, and I couldn't have that. My baby was finally getting over everything that has happen in his life, I wouldn't let anyone disturb that.

The other three were in separate rooms, just down the hall from here. I will get to them sooner or later. As for our officer here, I don't have much time. Today was his day off and he was to report back to work tomorrow, well, he is supposed to anyways. I don't think he will make it.

The room was a twelve by twelve made of cement. There was a window, a bed, and a sink. A jail cell if you would. Office Abhisit was tired to a chair, blindfolded. I had some of my grandfathers men follow him around for the last week and take him when he was finally alone. I wanted to make sure we timed this right. I didn't want anyone to come looking for him to soon. Last night the men overheard him talking at a bar about having the next day off. I had them grab him and brought here when he was leaving the bar. He was so drunk he didn't even know what was happening.

Which is a pity, I was hopping he would fight so they could beat the fuck out of him.

"I know your there! I might be blindfolded but I can hear you breathing! Let me out of here now! If you don't you will have the police after you!" I check my watch and it's a little before noon. The man watching the door said he has been yelling like this since waking up an hour ago. Time to shut him up forever.

"Nobody will come looking for you" I say. I stay leaning against the door frame watching him. "You will be found dead in the next twenty-four hours."

"Who is there?! How dare you threaten me! Do you know who I am?!"

"Office Abhisit, oh sorry Police Captian Abhisit. You have been on the force for close to twenty years, and on the service you seem to have a very clean record. You had a wife who divorced you eight years ago. You have two children both girls with said wife. A fifteen-year-old and an eight-year-old. You married your now ex right out of high school. You had your oldest daughter a year later. Your ex and daughters live with her new husband and is expecting a child in the next month. Need I go on?"

"Who the fuck are you?! How do you know this?!"

"I have my ways. I know that you have not seen either of your children since the divorce. Your eight-year-old doesn't even know who you are. How could a father do that to their children? Just walk away like that? Pathetic." I spit at his feet. I could never imagine being away from my children like that. I already hate that I have to go over seas next week, that is going to be hard on all of us.

"It's none of your fucking business! Let me out of here! If you have a problem with me, tell it to my face like a man!" I smirk walking over. I rip the blindfold off and watch him blink a few times as I step back. He looked at me confused. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh, I'm hurt, you don't remember me?" I started to walk around his chair swinging the blindfold around my finger. "I bet you will remember the General ribbing you a new one huh?" I stop in front of him again as he looks up at me. Rage fills his eyes as he sneers at me.

"Don't tell me, your doing this because of that slut? He is just an omega and that is what they are good for!" I kick his chair hard knocking him backwards. I heard his head hit the cement. It sounded like knocking a melon. He groaned loudly rolling his head from one side to the other.

"That omega is my pregnant mate you fucking asshole! Do you know what could have happen to our children if he wasn't protected?!" At first I as amused with his yelling, but now I am pissed. How day he talk about my mate like that. I saddled his chest punching him in the face hard, knocking his head against the cement floor again. "He could have miscarried! Your lucky the stress you put him under didn't case damage!" I punched him again hearing his nose break. I got up moving away. I roll my neck. I picked his chair back up sitting it right. Abhisit groaned again looking at me, blood dripping from his nose and lip.

"He is just a fuck toys. All omegas are." He said spitting blood at me. I look down at the blood shirt. Great now I would have to burn the shirt. I thought as I took it off.

"Is that why you don't talk to your daughters? Your oldest is an omega. Your wife knew she would be young. Is that why you beat and rapped your wife? Because she was an omega too?" Abhisit just looked at me, rage still filling his eyes. "Why did you even marry her if you don't like omega's? You thought it would be easy lay or something? I mean you say they are just fuck toys. Or was it because your parents made you? You and she are mates after all."

"My parents were old fouls who thought we had to marry our mates! I didn't want to marry that whore. I wanted to marry an alpha and have alpha children. That little bitch had to run to my parents and let them know we were mates after her eighteenth birthday and ruined everything, so I ruined her life." He said spitting at the floor again.

"If you sit one more time I'm going to rip your tongue out." I hate it when people talk about omegas like that.

"I would love to see you try. Why not untie me and see who gets out of here alive." He smirks at me. I tilt my head thinking about it. It would please me to know end to beat his ass and then throw him off a cliff, that will come later.

"Maybe later, I have other plans for you." I saw opening the door. I wave in four men each of them a foot taller than I was, and twice my size muscle wise. "These gentlemen here want a word with you first." I patted one of them on the shoulder gentle. "If you don't remember them, you brought up false charges on all of them, all because they refuse to pay you bribe money." I turn to the men smirking to them. "You have three hours. I will be back after that. Don't kill him. If you get done with him before that, just knock on the door and my guard will let you out. Have fun" I say walking out.

When I had my grandfather men look into that asshole, they found more than what was on the surface. He found the asshole had been taken bribes, and if they couldn't pay then he would put phony charges on them. I also found that he was friends with that Muwan girl. I'm leaving her up to Ming, but if she ever touches my mate again, she will have the same fate as Abhisit.

As I walk through the door leading up to the main part of my grandfather's hours, I pull my phone out and dialing my mate. He should be at school today. They only had one more week before school break.

"Alpha?" his voice always calms me down.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" I ask. I had up to my grandfathers room to grab a shirt. Despite him being eighty-one years old, he still like to dress sharp.

"I'm hungry, and I had to tell one of my teachers today I was pregnant." I could hear the pout in his voice. "I asked to use the restroom, and she accused me of trying to cheat, and I...might have...blew up on her." I wanted to laugh. He sounded so guilty for that.

"Yeah? How did you possible blow up on her?" I walk into my grandfathers room, and head for his closet. I place the speaker, placing it on the island.

"Well...when she accused me of trying to cheat."

"uh huh...what else did you say my bunny?" I quickly picked out a shirt and putting it on.

"Well might have called her stupid omega if she thought I was going to cheat by going to the bathroom. Then she told me to watch my mouth and I would have to wait till after. I might have asked her if she was blind as well as stupid, for her to not notice I was pregnant, and peeing was something pregnant people did."

"Bunny...that was rude." I scolded him. This pregnancy had his emotions all over the place. Due to this he was standing up for himself more and more. Through I loved it, and was proud, he didn't need to be rude.

"I know, I'm sorry alpha." My bunny sounded so guilty that I couldn't stay mad.

"Then what happen." I picked up the phone off the island and taken it off the speaker.

"Well...I may have...threaten her with peeing in class, if she didn't let me, and I might have, maybe, threaten her job as well." I chuckled at that.

"My bunny has become brave, and I'm so proud of you for it." Hearing him giggle melts my heart.

"The dean wants to speak to you today. He said he tried to call you." He said. I did notice a few miss calls when I pulled my phone out to call him.

"When?"

"hmm...now if possible...you see...I might be heading there now." I sighed deeply shacking my head.

"I will be there shortly my love." I say hanging up. I check my watch and its five past noon. This better not take up his whole lunch hour. I will be pissed. I guess I will be back sooner to have fun with my friend.

It took almost half an hour to get to the campus from my grandfathers. This time was no joke when it came to traffic. When I finally made it to the deans office I saw Kong sitting outside the office laughing with Ming eating lunch. Good at least he is eating.

"Kongpob, I don't think being sent to the dean's office is any laughing matter." I say as I approach the pair. Kong quickly turns to look at me, before lowering his eyes. Any time I use his name like this he knows he is in deep trouble.

"We were laughing about something Kit ate last night, P'Arthit." I nodded my head, before kneeling in front of Kong.

"My bunny you know what you said was rude correct?" He nodded his head keeping his eyes down cast. "Good boy" I kiss his cheek gentle before standing up. "Let's go talk to this asshat."

Kong sits in the chair next to me, as we both sit on the other side of Somsak desk. This fucker has had an issue with my mate since his fresher year. If I had not come today, what would he have possible said or done to my bunny.

"Let me get straight to the points. What Khun Suthiluck said to his teacher was rude and out of line. The students of this university should know how to respect their teachers. As I see it, he should be failed on his test and suspended." Somsak said pure hate in his eyes as he looks at my mate. I can see Kong sink down in his chair.

I slam my fist against his desk making a dent as I stand up. I smirk seeing Somsak jump, fear in his eyes now. "First off asshole, he is not Khun Suthiluck, but Khun Rojanapt. You damn well know his last name was legally changed, and you better start respecting that. Second off, a person would have to be blind to not see my mate is pregnant. Why else would he asked to use the restroom in the middle of his final." I sneer at him. I feel Kong had tug on mine, forcing me back in my seat. "If the dig bat had any concerns on him cheating, maybe she should have gone with him then. If I am not mistaken she herself is an omega so it shouldn't have been a problem."

"alpha...be nice please..." Kong whispered to me. I look at him giving him a bright smile, before turning back to Somsak who cleared his throat.

"Yes, sorry Khun Rojanapt. Omega or not, she need to stay in the class to watch the rest of the students take the test."

"Kong baby, how far had you gotten in the test when you ask to use the restroom?" I turn to him asking the question.

"It had not started. She was just passing out the test." He said linking our fingers together. I turn back to Somsak tilting my head.

"If that is the case, then she could have waiting seven minutes for my mate to walk across the hall to do his business and come back. From what I've heard, the professor is in the wrong here." I stand up helping Kong stand. "If I find out she failed him for anything other than doing the test wrong, both of you will be fired." I hold up a hand stopping his protest. "Before you say I can't, remember who owns seventy five percent of this university." Without saying another word, I walk out of dip shit office holding Kong hand.

We walk hand and hand to his next class. "I love you alpha" He says softly. I can see his face heating up. Why is he so damn adorable.

"I love you to my bunny" I respond kissing his knuckles. We stay silent till we get to this class. "go to your seat baby, and ill stay here till the teacher comes." I kiss him gentle on the lips, a soft simple kiss, before pulling away. "I might be late coming home tonight. I have some business at my grandfathers okay?" Kong tilts his head, before nodding. When it comes to my grandfathers work he never ask questions. He kisses my cheek, before heading to his sea, between Saint and Matt. I nod my head to them.

I move away from the door as more and more students show up, looking at me, some girls giggling. I ignore them all. When I see the teacher arrive. I wave at my mate who waves back blushing, a bright smile on his face.

Now it was time to go play. 

**this son has nothing to do with this chapter! I'm posting it with this chapter in honor of J-Hope leaving for his military training 💜**

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.9K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
163K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
22.5K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...
37K 3K 24
Kongbop Suthiluck is the presumptive alpha of the Siam Pack of werewolves. But he is in no hurry to take over the reins even though he is old enough...