South Park Stories (One Shots)

By BunnyStyle29

Just random one shots. Smut and fluff. I'll take requests, just DM me. Any ship welcome as long as it's conse... More

Hell's Not So Bad
Author's Note
Boyfriends
Affection
In Your Dreams
Attraction
Lifesaver
Lifesaver Part 2
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Secret Admirer
Lifesaver Part 3
Ray Of Sunshine
THANK YOU!!!!
Home
Sorry
A/N

Jealous

4.2K 14 42
By BunnyStyle29

            Craig X Kenny
                ⚠️Smut⚠️
                 (Explicit)
                  Age: 18
Requsted by Miss_Got_Bitches
I kind of got carried away but I hope you enjoy it 😊

        ******************

Craig checked the time on his phone for probably the tenth time in the last five minutes.
8:05 pm. Where the hell is Kenny? He was supposed to be here an hour ago.
He stood up from his bed and paced around his room. As he passed the window he caught sight of his reflection. His normally stoic expression was replaced by one of agitation. His black hair was sticking up where he'd run his hands through it. His hazel eyes were narrowed in annoyance. He sighed, pissed at himself for letting something so stupid work him up. But any sense of reason went out the window when it came to a certain blonde asshole. All because Craig liked him. It was annoying.
He checked his phone again. Still nothing. Fuck it. He opened his text messages and typed out a text.

Craig: Where the hell are you?
...

Kenny: I stopped by Butters to drop off his homework and we got to talking.

Craig's jaw clenched as a wave of jealousy washed over him. Butters. He was always following Kenny around like a lost puppy. It pissed Craig off. Growling in frustration he typed out a new message.

Craig:When are you coming over?

Craig: I'm coming to pick you up

He slid his phone in his pocket and grabbed his car keys off his dresser. He opened his bedroom door and stomped into the hall and down the stairs, grateful his parents weren't around to yell at him. His mom, dad, and sister had gone out of town for the weekend. He ripped the front door open and closed it forcefully behind him. He strode over to his car, folding his 6'3" frame into the front seat of the beat up blue Toyota Camry.
He slid the key in the ignition and sped out of the driveway and into the street.

He tried to calm down as his hands gripped the steering wheel. It wasn't like him to be this pissed off. Normally he was calm and generally indifferent to whatever was going on around him. He usually preferred to mind his own business, and keep to himself. Unless it came to Kenny. Then he couldn't keep his emotions from spilling over and making him feel like an idiot.

He pulled into Butters driveway and got out of his car, slamming the door shut behind him. He crossed the yard and rapped his knuckles loudly against the door. Less than a minute later, Kenny opened the door, Butters right behind him. "Oh hey Craig."
Craig frowned and crossed his arms. "You were supposed to be at my house over an hour ago."
Kenny furrowed his brows and looked at his phone. "Shit dude, I didn't realize it was so late." Kenny grinned at Craig sheepishly. "Give me a sec?"
Craig reached out and grabbed Kenny's wrist, tugging him forward. "We're leaving now."
Kenny opened his mouth to argue, but snapped it shut at the look on Craig's face. He waved goodbye to Butters over his shoulder and allowed Craig to drag him to the car. He got in the passenger seat, Craig closing his door before walking around to the driver's side and getting in.
Craig started the car and pulled into the street, driving towards his house. He was aware of Kenny watching him. "What?"
"What crawled up your ass?"
Craig's hands tightened on the steering wheel. "Nothing."
"Bullshit."

Craig pulled the car into his driveway and turned it off.
"What were you really doing at Butters house?"
Kenny scowled at him. "Dude we were just talking."
Craig snorted. "Uh huh, talking."
Kenny glared at him. "Dude, what the fuck is your problem, you jealous or something?"
Kenny's eyes widened when Craig froze, avoiding Kenny's gaze. "Wait, are you actually jealous of Butters?"
Craig glanced at him, expression neutral. "Can we just go inside?"
Kenny crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat. "I'm not going anywhere until you answer me."
Craig sighed in frustration and leaned his head back against his seat. "Fine."
Kenny waited for Craig to continue, but he stayed silent, staring out the window.
Kenny tapped his foot impatiently. "Well. Are you?"
"Yes."
Kenny almost didn't hear him, his voice was so quiet.
He stared at Craig incredulously.
"Wh-what?"
Craig glanced at him, then got out of the car. Kenny bolted out of his seat and followed him inside.
Craig ignored him and slammed himself down on the couch.
Kenny sat down next to him carefully.
"Craig, what's going on with you?"
"Nothing."
Kenny scooted closer. "Dude you're one of my best friends, you can talk to me."
Craig shot up from the couch and started pacing around the living room. "That's just it. I don't know if I want to be just friends anymore."
Kenny looked at him, confused, until the words sank in. He stood up and placed his hand on Craig's chest, stopping his pacing. "What…what are you saying?"
Craig looked down at the pale hand against his chest, then looked into Kenny's searching blue eyes. "I'm saying I like you, okay? You drive me crazy. I hate it. All I do is think about you, what you're doing, what you smell like, the way your body feels when you lay against me in the middle of the night, how soft your hair is- " He was cut off by Kenny's lips against his. Kenny had to grab Craig's shoulders to keep himself steady. He wasn't exactly short at 5'10, but Craig had five inches on him.

Craig's brain ceased to function as Kenny pressed the full length of his body against him. He slid his arms around the blonde, moving one of his hands up to tangle in Kenny's hair. He felt Kenny's tongue flick against his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, their tongues intertwining and groaned against Kenny's lips. This seemed to excite the blonde and he moved his hands down to graze Craig's ass. Craig moaned again and tightened his grip on Kenny's hair, tugging softly. He was rewarded with a whimper from Kenny, who grabbed his ass more firmly and rolled his hips against Craig's.
All coherent thought left Craig's mind and he moved them towards the couch, falling onto it in a tangle of limbs. Underneath him Kenny grabbed his hips and pulled him forward, wrapping his legs around Craig's. They pulled their mouths apart to stare at each other, breathing heavily.
Craig was at a loss for words as Kenny watched him with lust filled eyes. "You should've told me you liked me sooner."
Craig nodded, still unable to speak. Kenny grinned at him and grabbed the back of Craig's neck, bringing his face closer and pressing their lips together, slipping his tongue in Craig's mouth to tangle with his. Craig flicked his tongue against Kenny's and slid his hand back into Kenny's hair. The blonde moaned against his mouth and Craig felt his cock twitch at the sound. He pulled his mouth from Kenny's and tugged on his hair, pulling his head back and exposing his throat. Craig pressed his mouth against Kenny's throat and licked upwards in one agonizingly long move. Kenny whined and rolled his hips against Craig's. Craig grinned and swiped his tongue upwards again, eliciting another moan from Kenny.
He blew softly over where he'd just licked, causing the blonde to shiver.
Kenny, frustrated with the lack of contact, slid his hands under Craigs shirt. He ran his hands up Craigs chest to grab at his shoulders, before sliding them back down and over his sides to grip his hips. Craig growled against his throat and thrust his hips forward, pinning Kenny firmly against the couch.
Kenny grabbed the hem of Craig's shirt and pulled it over his head, tossing it on the floor.
His eyes roved over Craig's slender, but toned frame, before sliding his gaze up to Craig's, who was watching him intently. Kenny smiled and tugged his own shirt off, throwing it on the floor to join Craig's.

Craig eyed him appreciatively, staring at his bare skin and running his hand softly up Kenny's chest.
Kenny whimpered at the touch, digging his fingers into Craig's hip.

Craig ran his hand lazily back down Kenny's torso, stopping at his waistband. His hand hovered over Kenny's zipper and he flicked his gaze back to the blonde's face. Kenny nodded, squirming against him. He unzipped Kenny's jeans, tugging them down his hips to reveal a pair of pink cotton panties with little hearts. Craig's eyes darkened and he slid his finger softly over Kenny's hip. "Where did you get these?"
Kenny grinned up at him. "Butters."
Craig closed his eyes as the pieces fell together, feeling stupid. He looked back at Kenny. "Remind me to thank him later."
Kenny nodded and reached for Craig's jeans, tugging his zipper down. Craig shoved his pants down and kicked them off, before pulling Kenny's the rest of the way off and pushing them onto the floor.
He grabbed Kenny's hips and pulled him forward, settling back in between his legs. He leaned closer and kissed the blonde boy roughly, skimming his palm over Kenny's erection. He felt Kenny jerk against his hand as he moaned against Craig's mouth.
Craig repeated the gesture, slightly firmer this time. Kenny whined and rolled his hips, his fingers clutching desperately at Craig's hips. Craig pulled his mouth away from Kenny's and hooked his fingers in the waistband of Kenny's underwear, sliding them down his hips and exposing his dick. Craig sucked in a breath as his own dick twitched at the sight in front of him. He leaned down and slid his tongue over the tip, the salty taste of precum hitting his tongue. Kenny's hips bucked and he hissed in pleasure. "Oohhh fuck."
Craig smiled and slid his tongue over Kenny's dick again, from base to tip. Kenny arched up off the couch, moaning. He fisted his hands in Craig's hair as he swore unintelligibly. Craig growled and squeezed Kenny's thighs before placing his mouth around Kenny's cock and sliding his tongue over the tip again. Kenny gripped the couch as Craig's tongue swirled in lazy circles. He moved his hands back to Craig's hair grasping at it greedily as the dark haired boy sucked him, his tongue gliding over his tip while he did so.

Craig continued to softly suck Kenny's dick as his hand found his own and he lazily stroked himself. He watched Kenny's eyes darken with desire as he realized what Craig was doing.
He felt the blonde squirm against him and he tugged at Craig's hair. He pulled his mouth away and slid his gaze up to Kenny's.
"I wanna touch you."
Craig nodded as his cock throbbed at Kenny's words. He scooted forward, bracing his arms on either side of Kenny's shoulders. He felt Kenny's hand slide between them and push his boxers down, before wrapping around his dick. He groaned and dropped his forehead against Kenny's as the blonde stroked him slowly.

Kenny pressed his lips against Craig's as he stroked him faster, earning a strangled sound from the taller boy. He bit back his own moan as he let go of Craig and thrust his hips forward, rubbing their erections together. He saw Craig tense, before rolling his own hips forward and pinning Kenny against the couch, bringing his hands to Kenny's shoulders to hold him still.
"You keep that up and I'm going to embarrass myself."
Kenny grinned at Craig wickedly. "Yeah?"
"Yeah. And just to be clear, I plan on fucking you."
Kenny grinned lasciviously at Craig's declaration and nodded.
"Now stay here, I'll be right back."
Kenny watched Craig stand up and race upstairs, admiring the view. While he waited, he slid his underwear off and tossed them on the floor. He didn't have to wait long before Craig was back, a bottle of lube in hand. Kenny raised an eyebrow at him mischievously. "Why do you have lube?"
Craig rolled his eyes. "Because I'm a hormonal 18 year old guy." He said, tugging his boxers off and tossing them to join the rest of their clothes.
Kenny giggled and grabbed Craig's hand, pulling him on top of him again.

Craig lay flush against the blonde and kissed him roughly before pulling away and grabbing the lube, coating his first two fingers. He pushed Kenny's legs open farther and flicked his gaze up to the blonde's.  Kenny nodded, biting his lip, and Craig placed his fingers against him, slipping one inside. Kenny arched up, moaning. "More."
Craig smiled. There was an upside to Kenny being so experienced. Not that Craig was a virgin or anything.

He slid a second finger in and curled his fingers upward slightly as he thrust them slowly in and out. Kenny squirmed against his hand. "Faster."
Craig obliged, the blonde now panting and making desperate mewling sounds. His dick twitched, precum beading on the tip as he fingered the blonde, almost painfully aroused at the sounds coming from Kenny.
He thrust his fingers into the blonde twice more, before withdrawing and reaching for the lube again. He coated his cock with it as Kenny watched him with a hungry look in his eyes.
Craig situated himself between Kenny's legs, lining himself up.
He pressed his tip against Kenny's entrance, looking at the blonde to make sure he was ready. Kenny nodded, hooking his legs around Craig's hips and urged him forward. Craig slid inside him slowly, throwing his head back with a groan. "Fuuuucck."
He felt Kenny tense underneath him and stilled, allowing him time to adjust.
Kenny shifted, then wrapped his arms around Craig's neck. "You can move now." His voice was soft and desperate.
Craig pushed forward slowly before pulling out and sliding back in slowly again, keeping his eyes locked with Kenny's.
Kenny whined and grabbed at Craig's shoulders, urging him on.
Craig leaned down and pushed his lips against Kenny's as he pulled out and thrust back in, harder this time, causing the blonde to whimper against his lips.
Craig pulled their mouths apart, breathing in sharply. "You keep making noises like that and I'm not gonna last long."
Kenny smiled. "No promises."

Craig thrust against him roughly, eliciting another whimper from the blonde beneath him.
His cock twitched at the sound  and he rolled hips forward again, thrusting in and out, until he settled into a rhythm.
He almost lost control when Kenny reached down and started stroking himself in time with Craig's thrusts, whimpering and saying Craig's name over and over.
Craig's breath came in short pants as he heard his name fall from Kenny's lips, thrusting harder and faster. Kenny started to tremble beneath him as he whined. "Craig, I'm gonna come."
Craig growled, thrusting forward as he pounded into the blonde faster. He felt Kenny tense under him, crying out, as he released all over both of their chests.
This proved to be too much for Craig and he thrust forward roughly, once, twice, then dropped his forehead against Kenny's with a groan, as he came inside of him.

They lay against each other, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, Craig tried to lift himself off the blonde, only to have Kenny wrap his arms around him and pull him back down.
Craig chuckled. "Dude, I'm probably crushing you."
Kenny hummed contentedly under him. "You're not. Stay."
Craig obeyed, relaxing against Kenny's chest as Kenny ran his fingers through Craig's hair. 
Craig smiled lazily. "I love you."
Kenny's fingers stilled in his hair.
Craig winced, worried he'd fucked up. He lifted his head up to look at Kenny, the blondes eyes glossy with emotion.
"You… you do?"
Craig nodded. "Yeah Kenny, I do. I have for a while." He admitted softly.
Kenny kissed him gently, pulling away to smile at him. "I love you too."
Craig's breath hitched and his calm demeanor slipped as he buried his head against Kenny's shoulder. Kenny nuzzled his face against Craig's hair as they lay together quietly, basking in the afterglow of great sex and finally admitting their feelings for one another. Kenny smiled to himself.
We're definitely gonna have to thank Butters later.

     ****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
22.1K 97 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
90.3K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...