Eyeless Jack x [Y/N]

By ej_eyeless_jack_

You just moved into a small village and got to school made friends and do what normal teenagers do. Everythin... More

First meeting?
New kids.
Confrontation with a cannibal..?
Skipping class
something fun? something odd...
a skin condition.
interrupted
left heartbroken
A little bit from Sally's view.
2 months later.
My Romeo, My Juliet.
A visit at the Slendy mansion.
A (little) confusion.
A mansion full of killers and one scared little girl.
Jack vs Jeff
Slender
Jack's disappearance
Lost
Reunited
Saving Jack
Little update
Save with you
The End?
He is.......... a cannibal?!?!?!?!

confrontation.

660 28 1
By ej_eyeless_jack_

Jack's POV

'I have to get away!' I thought and I jumped up, runed out of the classroom into the woods. I have still that smell in my nose, I had to eat something. "goddam'n it.." I mumbled, I take a deep breath and walked back to the school building. But before I entered the building I smelled it again. 'Did she follow me?!?!' I quickly hide in the bushes nearby.

Readers POV

The boy who sat in front of me just a second ago now rushed out the door. No one followed him, not even his friends! I sigh and decide to follow him. I walked outside and then I heard something move in the bushes. "hello? come out." I walked slowly toward the bushes. "Don't be afraid, I know it's hard the first day."

Jack's POV

I saw her, she just stood there. She was even more beautiful from this close. 'Gosh... don't be stupid.. walk away.' I thought, but she did the reverse, she came closer. 'Is she suicidal or just dumb!!' The smell got unbearable but then she spoke. And dam'n! She has the voice of a angel. My head hurts it was like there was a war inside it. I could kill her easily, there was no one around. But a other side of me told me I shouldn't do that. 'I'm gonna regret this..' I jumped out the bushes and onto her, I landed on her and we both fell on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 212 36
My life is alittle weird. I started out as a normal girl walking along a dark ally. Here is where it gets alittle weird, I got kidnapped by a boy. Yo...
166K 3.8K 15
Ok so this story contains depression, abuse, and Suicide. If this triggers you don't read. It will contain violence as well. Other then that the titl...
107 11 14
You had an okay family, though your mum was a drug addict and a prostitute, you still loved her. You lived a happy life with your mother, until one d...
50 0 17
(Y/N) was an good student. She got good grades. But when the teachers weren't looking her classmates would always be mean to her. She only had a coup...