Jack's disappearance

Reader's POV

"No. I'm not going to kill you. But!" I was already cheering, until slender continued his sentence. "But you'll have to stay with us. That means, you cannot see your family nor friends anymore." He said and I looked at Jack. "I-Is that  true?" Jack didn't say anything back and looked down. "Did you know?!! You knew it!!" I shouted and Jack backed away. "I-I'm s-s-sorry..." He said softly and then I pushed him. "You screwed up my life!!!" I shouted, he didn't do anything back. I groaned slightly. "Jack!! I HATE YOU!!" I snapped at him and then I ran off. Surprisingly everyone let me go.

Jack's POV

I'm sorry. I'll fix this. I promise. Zalgo. I'll need his help. So I went there, the underground.

Before I knew, everything went black....

Jeff's POV

Okay. He might've beat me up real bad, but I still helped him. "(Y/N!!!)" I shouted and kept looking for her. I went to the cave, to town anywhere. When I came home again, she was already there. I walked towards her and frowned. "Where did you find her? And where?" I asked and Timothy answer. "Well. Against a tree, Slender had used the twilight spell on her, she kept walking around in circles and Toby and I found her struggling." He explained and Toby nodded. "Ah. I see." I didn't tell them about Jack's plan though, he had told me. "Where's Jack?" Jane asked and I leaned against the wall. "Still looking. Why?" I asked and she looked away. "Non of your business!" He snapped and I sighed. That girl. "Jeff, honestly, where is he?" (Y/N) asked and I frowned. "Why? I told you, he's looking for you." I said but she shook her head. "He disappeared, I-I can't feel his source anymore." Everyone looked at her. "What?!" We all said, she nodded. "I can feel a source of you all, like... Souls I guess." She mumbled and fondled with her hands. "However. Tell me where he is." She said and crossed her arms. I sighed softly. "To Zalgo." I admit. "WHAT?!?!" Thunder strikes my head and I fell on my knees. "Slender!" I mumbled. Everyone had the same problem as me, the appearance of Slender makes your head throb. I looked at the others, only (y/n) wasn't overwhelmed by Slender's power. What the hell?! "E-EJ went to Zalgo." I said. "To erase (y/n)'s memory so she can just go home." I added. That guy has balls though.

Reader's POV

"Who's Zalgo." I asked and Slender laid his hand on my shoulder. "A bad man, (y/n)." Slenderman said and I nodded. "And. Where's Jack?" I asked. "We don't know. Probably captured by Zalgo." Jeff said and sighed softly. "We have to find him!" I shouted and jumped up. The rest started to laugh slightly. "That's a suicide mission." Toby said and Timothy nodded. "True. But I'm willing to risk it for him." Jeff said and I smiled thankful at him. Slender nodded slowly. "We're gonna help him." I nodded and Jeff too. "Yes. Let's go." Jeff said softly and looked at Slender, who nodded. One moment everything turned black and then next moment, we stood in front of the castle of Zalgo. It was hot here, like we were in hell! We actually were, but still. I never imagined it to be so hot! Then a man came towards us. A small army of monsters followed. "(Y/N!!!) Run!" Jeff said and I shook my head. "I'm not leaving you guys!" I said. Slender looked at my direction. "You gotta find Jack." He said and I clenched my fist, but I nodded and I ran off.......

There we go..one extra long chapter. Hope you liked it!! Thanks folks!