Mr & Mrs Armani

By Des-sy-Writ-es

They were born into a mafia, so were their parents, they wa want to run away from it, they want to leave the... More

HIYA!
Characters
Prolouge
1~Again~
2~WHAT~
3~ Marriage~
4~Aesthetics~
5~Finlee~
6~Who The fuck is this?~
7~To You~
8-Hangover-
9~the house~
A/NPLEASE READ
A/N ROLE CALL
10-Nighmares-
11-Flashbacks-
AHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS
Hello...
MY BABIES IM BACKKKK
12-Πάω να γαμήσω σκοτώσει αυτό το κάθαρμα εξαπάτησης-

A/NHello again

65 2 0
By Des-sy-Writ-es

Well this is a surprise, I didnt think I would say this but Des is going to be coming back. She is growing with her faithe in god and she feels like she is going to be able to come back.

When? Not 100% sure

Will she keep writing this book? Most likely, or she'll right another one.

Also me and Des have been talking about something. She have decided that she wants to have some help editing the chapters she writes so she doesn't take time away from God.

So I will be helping her when she comes back, so expect some interesting side notes and Authors notes.

Anyway, just some news from Des and I.

-Mel(Meliana)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.8K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
568K 12.2K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
89.2K 1.8K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
507K 14K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...