TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤

3.2K 449 141
By santhiyasuresh

Teja was sleeping and she turned to sleep on one side but a sudden pain hit her and she woke up, she couldn't sleep comfortably bcoz of her stiches and still 4 days more, it was very difficult for her to move with the stiches down.

She hissed when she tried to wake up and that alarmed karan who was sitting beside her and sleeping with his head back on chair. He opened his eyes and saw her trying to get up. He held her hands and she looked at him with a smile trying to hide her pain. But he knew what she was suffering.

Karan pecked her forehead " Is it paining much "

She nodded a little and he held her hands " I m sorry, if it's possible that I can take your pain, I would do that in a instant, but I can't. All I can do is be with you as your emotional support "

Teju " when I was ready to become a mother, i know all these pain will also come along with it. I know it's difficult and it's paining like hell whenever I strain a little also but we can't do anything. I just hope I get well soon "

He kissed her forehead " you will "

Teja held his collar and pulled him closer " Please don't be angry at me if I get irritated. You know me right, I get cranky when I get sick and this is a bigger thing, I feel so exhausted emotionally and physically, just she is keeping me sane in this "

He pecked her eyes " you don't need to say this laddoo. I know you totally and I know how will you react,  in which moment. Mei sambhalunga tujhe "

She smiled a little and kissed him on his lips.

Teja " Now take me to washroom "

He nodded and lifted her up, she closed her eyes when his hands come in contact with her left breast lower, she is feeling pain everywhere in her body , since she is feeding baby, breast tenderness is also there.

He took her to the washroom and she finished her chores and he lifted her again.

She looked at him again with all love, his face doesn't have any hesitation or  disgust.

Teju " look at her, how cute she is "

Karan " meri beti haina "

Teju raised her eyebrows " acha jii aur mei "

Karan looked at her in a teasing way
" meri beti se kam "

Teju got upset over this little thing and she lied down, he frowned and then remembered something. He smiled and moved to her.

He poked her cheeks and she didn't turn up, he kept poking and she turned to him with a glare

Teja irritated " kya hai "

Karan " baapre itna gussa "

Teja " aap jao apni beti ki paas.. Mei toh cute nahi hu na... Sab jhoot tha..Sab.. You will be my first baby, sab jhoot. Beti kya agayae ab mei kuch bhi nahi hu "

Her tears were all set to flow, he slowly wiped the corner of her eyes and held her hands softly.

Karan kissed her eyes " don't cry, it breaks my heart when u cry "

Teja " don't tell lie "

Karan " teju, I love you, I love you and that's not just a word, you know I mean it when I say it. Tum meri Doll ho, my cute si baby ho, my forever, my first baby. This won't change, I won't change, just by the arrival of princess. You get what I m saying, don't run your mind in other direction. Karan Kundrra's first priority will always be his laddoo. His laddoo is his everything, tujhse upar koye kabhi nahi"

He kissed her forehead and she didn't know what to say, she is feeling irritated with all little things, she even snapped at pra when he was just teasing her as usual, he left with a sad face and that made her more sad. 

Veer also pointed at her saying y her face is not happy, she seems to be dull and irritated.  She couldn't say him what's wrong with her because she herself don't know.

Karan " what r u thinking love "

Teja " I m behaving different na, I can feel it sunny. I even snapped at my brother, my pra, veer is also upset with me.. Sunny, Am I alright? Sab mujhse upset hai"

She is panicking thinking of negative and he immediately hugged her.

Karan " shh shh.. Calm down jaan.. Calm down babe.. Nothing is wrong with you, its normal baby.. We r not angry at you jaan , no my love "

Teja " are you serious "

Karan " Yes my love..  All these mood swings are normal.. Trust me, you will be alright soon.. If u think u hurted pra, say sorry to him. Okay "

She nodded and their trance broken by loud shrill, they chuckled and he lifted the baby girl in his arms. 

Karan " bhuk lagi meri princess ko"

Teju " De usse mereko " .

He gave the baby to her and she swayed the baby " meri doll ko bhuk lagi"

She feed the baby and looked at her who is sucking the milk.

Teja " Will I be a good mother sunny "

Karan " you will be the best mother teju "

Teja " Having her in my arms make me really happy but also frighten me, will I able to take care of her, will she trust me, will I be able to gain her trust and she will love me no "

Karan " Teju, she is our princes, you both share a greatest bond than anyone, even more than me. You don't need to doubt, she is yours and about trust, she already does that. A mother is someone who is irreplaceable part of a children, don't think otherwise "

She nodded and he smiled, she kissed baby forehead softly and baby was done, she left her nipple and was drowsy. Teju forward her to karan who patted her back.

Karan " dudu peena hai aur sona hai, meri princess ko aur koye nahi , haina baby "

She slept comfortably in his arms and teju also slept.  Doc visited her and they asked about the stitches which she replied will be removed in another 3 days. She will be discharged on the same day.

Doc " I have fixed an appointment with the pediatrician, he will check the baby and will give you the necessary information.. They will give you the schedule of vaccination baby need.  "

Karan " What about teju, does she need any medicine "

Doc " from my side, she don't. But if u are concerned, I would prescribe her some vitamins. Also teju, we offer postpartum massage here, you can fix an appointment later, you would feel better "

Karan " Ofc we will do it , we will get back to you after her discharge, once she is back to normal "

Doc left after some conversation and then papa and mumma visited them.

Mumma " how are you feeling beta "

Teja " tired mumma, feel like I didn't sleep since ages and my chest area is paining much "

Mumma " awwle mera bacha.. Bas kuch din keliye.. When she sleep, you also sleep, don't be awake, I won't let you do any work anyways once we get to home. You will be fine soon my doll "

Teju give her best smile ,she wanted this, this love and attention forever. She is their doll and she want that to remain same. 

Papa patted teju head and mumma was with princess " doll , I m missing you so much,. Ghar pe sab lazy hai, they are not accompaning me to walking, they just want to sit idle at home. Hum kita fun karte hai, when u will come to our home, we will do all our fun together.. "

Teja smiled with tears " yes Papa, for sure "

She knows they r doing this to make her feel better. She is really blessed to have this family.

Later the evening, meenu and pra visited her with veer, her parents came afternoon with their lunch and left by evening. Karan was staying here since that day.

Teju pouted looking at pra who was with the baby, he looked at her sideways and smiled slightly.

Teju " pra, idhar aana "

He came and sat beside her but was looking down. 

Teju " naraz hai kya apni teju se "

He nodded no and she lifted his face.

Pra " I m sorry, but don't be angry at me. I felt bad when u snapped at me "

Teju nodded no " I m sorry, it's my fault, I have to apologize "

Pra nodded no and kissed her forehead " No teju, you don't need to.. We love you "

She smiled and the day passed on a good note..

.....................................................................

It's been a week since her delivery and she is getting discharged today.

Nurse have taken the baby with her for vaccination and mumma Papa were with baby. Teju's stitches are removed and she is feeling little discomfort but much better than previous days with stitches.

Doc gave the diet chart for her, just some inclusion of lactating foods for her.  Karan changed her into her maxi and she was whining for everything. After a week, she stood in front the mirror and looks at her figure clearly, her hands automatically went to her belly which is flat now, her bump was gone.  She misses her bump, holding it as become a habit to her now and definitely she had lot to change after delivery. 

Karan saw her looking at the mirror and he back hugged her, she looked at him through mirror. 

Teju " I m feeling empty physically "

Karan " It's okay.. She is here na , with us "

She nodded and he thought to tease her  " don't worry, remember, 24 more.. So u will get to experience it again "

She smacked his arms blushing and fake glared " besharam, abhi abhi theek huye mei, voh bhi aadha , chal nahi paarahe hu , tujhe romance ki padi hai"

She was beating him and he was asking her to stop jumping around. The door opened and all laughed seeing the scene and they r glad that their teju is back.

He hugged her immediately and both had a smile on their face. She held the baby and karan hold both of them, they walked outside to their car. They reached home and opened it to see fully decorated with balloons and a big board on wall. 

To their surprise, poonam di and family are there and they welcome them with a big smile. 

Teju " Di, jiju when did you all come "

Poonam di hugged her and kissed her forehead " congratulations you two, God bless you on this new phase "

They both smiled widely and teju forward the baby to her, all went aww on her , she was cutely sleeping and they teased Karan saying she is going to be kumkarnan like him

The day passed by and they all discussed about the naamkaran ceremony..

.....................................................................

Baby blues are something which is very normal when it last for few days, you tend you have mood swings, irritation due to sleep deprived, feel like crying over small things and attention seeking....

It's bcoz,

After birth, your body goes through extreme hormonal fluctuations to help you recover and care for your baby, shrinking your uterus back to its normal size and promoting lactation, among other things. Those hormonal changes can also affect a postpartum mom’s state of mind.

Important thing to be noted is, if it continues for a month, then it's called post partum depression and that needs a medical advice, a councelling session pbly to know what's actually wrong.  Distraction and doing something you love and taking care of yourself first might help. .

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa... I hope you all like this chapter, please share your views. 

Naamkaran ceremony - next part 😻,
Any guesses of name? 

Thank you

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
66.9K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶