The Snake's Reflection | Tom...

By DreamySBird

"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the da... More

~.+!!!+.~
~.+A New Year+.~
~.+Potions+.~
~.+Healing Bruises+.~
~.+Quill+.~
~.+Together at Night+.~
~.+Hogsmeade+.~
~.+The Chamber of Secrets+.~
~.+A Shy Request+.~
~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~
~.+My Wish+.~
~.+First Date+.~
~.+Dancing in the Rain+.~
~.+Fractured Promise+.~
~.+Into the Light+.~
~.+Cruel Fate+.~
~.+Fading Spirit+.~
~.+Missing You+.~
~.+I'll Wait+.~
~.+Reflection+.~
~.+Lost+.~
~.+Dandelion+.~
~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+The Yule Ball+.~

2.7K 74 97
By DreamySBird

~.+*+.~

"Ahh! Do you think Arthur will like my dress?!" Molly cried, twirling around in her beautiful dress. (Y/N) smiled comfortingly, while Lily was too busy brushing her hair.

"He'll love it, Molly." (Y/N) reassured her, flattening out her own dress. Lily nodded as she run a hand through her wavy, ginger hair.
"I'll kill him if he doesn't." she joked, making Molly laugh. (Y/N) snickered before looking at the clock.

It was 7:51PM. Almost 8PM. (Y/N) calmed down her thumping heart and headed to the Great Hall with Lily and Molly. The Great Hall was beautiful. It had an icy atmosphere, and snow was falling from the ceiling in a romantic (?) sort of way.

(Y/N) saw many other students in pretty dresses and good-looking suits talking to each other. The Professors also looked quite fancy, but (Y/N) couldn't seem to find Tom in the crowd.

"Welcome, ladies." James smirked, as he saw the three of them enter the Great Hall. James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter were all in handsome suits, and wore a slight smile on their faces.

"Do you want us to get some drinks for ya?" Remus chuckled, but looking serious. Molly shrugged, but Lily looked eager.
"Yes please." James immediately straightened himself up.

"Your wish is my command." he purred, before walking away to get her drink. Molly and (Y/N) didn't want any drinks, and all the students patiently waited for dance time.

At last, calm but elegant music started to come out and one by one, the students started to ask their date to dance. James held Lily's hand, while Arthur almost dragged Molly out onto the dance floor.

(Y/N) looked at them teasingly as they danced together in harmony, their moves matching the beautiful music. Then, someone tapped her on the shoulder. (Y/N) looked around expecting to see Tom, but saw Luke instead.

"Do you want to dance?" he offered, holding out his hand. (Y/N) shook her head politely.
"No thank you." she murmured. But Luke frowned.
"I don't see your date." he stated. "So please, dance with me."

Just about when Luke was about to hold her hand, another hand slapped it away and a figure stood in front of (Y/N) protectively. Tom.
Tom snarled and looked at Luke in pure disgust.

"I am her date." he spat bitterly, glaring at Luke with anger burning in his eyes. Luke flinched and scowled, before going back into the crowd. Tom sighed before turning around to face her.

"Thank you, Tom." she said. "I owe you one."

Then, (Y/N) gasped. Tom looked so..charming and handsome. He wore a black suit with a white shirt under the black blazer, with the dandelion keychain she had gifted to him tucked in his blazer pocket.

(Y/N) blushed and looked at him nervously.

"Sh-shall we dance..?" she stammered, her face going red. Tom smiled warmly and took her hand, before kissing it softly like a gentleman.

"We shall."

He led her to the dance floor and put a hand around her waist and held her hand with another, while (Y/N) put her hand on his shoulder.
They danced in unison and showed great teamwork and harmony as they danced.

Students watched them both in awe and envy as they smiled at each other, eyes filled with respect and kindess for one another.

"You look beautiful. More than I had expected." Tom whispered, as they danced. (Y/N) smiled.
"So do you." she answered back shyly. Tom looked amused at her shyness.

He looked like as if he had wanted to say something, but he was quiet.
The two danced together without saying a word, but their minds and hearts were intertwined together, exchanging emotions in silence.

They danced for a few ten minutes, before the left the dance floor to sit down beside each other. Tom stood up and disappeared to get the two of them drinks.

As he left, Luke approached her and sat beside her.
"Dance with me." he said, determination flaming in his eyes. (Y/N) scowled.

"You said that you wouldn't do anything even if I declined your request." she remarked, shifting away from him. But Luke didn't back away. Instead, he inched closer to her, and (Y/N) had the urge to punch him in the face.

"Leave. Unless you want your head to be blown clean off your neck."

A cold voice made Luke glance at the student in horror, and he fled into the crowd. It was Tom. Again.
He sat down next to her and handed her a drink. Tom then glanced at her neck and smiled as he saw the locket he had gifted to her on her neck.

But his expression soon became cold.
"I swear that I am going to kill that Ravenclaw bastard." he growled, clenching his fists. (Y/N) was worried that he might shatter the glass cup in his hand.

"It's okay, Tom." she said softly. "I'm fine." Tom glanced at her and put his hand on her wrist.
"Don't ever go any other male when I am not around." he muttered lowly, gripping her wrist tightly.

(Y/N) chuckled. "Alright, alright. I get it, jealous Tommy."
Tom flushed in a light shade of red. "Do..do not call me that.." he said, clearly flustered, considering that his face was now a deep shade of red.

After about an hour, Yule Ball ended, and the students exited the Great Hall with satisfied smiles on their faces. They had all enjoyed the ball. Tom and (Y/N) along with many other Slytherins went into the Slytherin common room to change and pack their stuff to go aboard the Hogwarts Express.

(Y/N) yawned and put her robes back on, and picked up her luggage and headed downstairs.
Tom was waiting for her patiently, and his face instantly lit up as he saw her come downstairs. (Y/N) noticed that he had barely any luggage with him, while she had a big backpack on her back.

Tom lifted the backpack off of her shoulders with ease, and carried it on his own shoulders.
"What are you-?"
"I will carry it." he said, cutting her off. (Y/N) groaned, knowing that it was no use arguing with him.

The two walked out of the castle and hopped onto the train, and sat in the same compartment together.

Tom set their luggage on the floor and sat next to her, his diary in his hands.
"Thank you." he said suddenly. "For letting me come with you."

(Y/N) shook her head. "Ah, it's nothing." The train then started to move, and
(Y/N)'s sight began to darken, before it went black completely.

~.+A Few Hours Later+.~

(Y/N) blinked as she woke up in the compartment of the Hogwarts Express. Had she fallen asleep? For how long?

Then, she felt some weight on her head, and realised that she was leaning on Tom's shoulder, while his head was on her own. He had also fallen asleep, and his rest rested on her head, and he looked so peaceful.

(Y/N)'s glance then turned Tom's diary, which was on his lap. She smiled cheekily and picked up the diary and began to read some pages.

Hocruxes, Dark Magic, Love, wait. Love?!
She saw a diary entry, and began to read it in curiosity.

December 15th

Why do I feel so odd today? Is it because I got an A, and not an A+ in Transfigurations?

Should I seek for (Y/N)'s help? She said that she was quite skilled at Transfigurations...

Wait...(Y/N)? Yes..I think she is the reason behind all this...How do I get rid of these emotions?

---

December 24th

I now know my feelings for her. She is more than a friend to me. She makes me feel warm things I never knew I could.

I like when she is around me, and I think she is...beautiful. Cute.

I see us standing together in the Mirror of Erised, casting the same patronus as each other.

Am I going crazy?

Or am I just...normal?

(Y/N) blushed as she read every single word. Tom had the same patronus as her? Since when?
And did he seriously think that he was beautiful? That she was cute?

She suddenly remembered that Tom had called her beautiful out of the blue a few days before.

(GIF is not mine)

She then noticed the quill she had given him placed neatly in between the pages. Suddenly, she felt Tom's head move, so she quickly shut his diary and put it gently back on his lap.

"Oh..You're awake..." he murmured in a sleepy voice.

The train then stopped. They had arrived back at the Muggle World. (Y/N) picked up her backpack, but Tom seized it before her and carried both of their luggage, including his diary.

"Let's go." he murmured softly, and lead the way out of the compartment.

The two of them exited Kings Cross, and (Y/N) started to lead them into the Muggle World, and Tom looked nervous to be back.

(Y/N) noticed this, and held his hand, making him flinch. "Don't be nervous. Whatever happens, I'll be here." she promised. Tom looked at her in gratitude, and followed her.

At last, they stopped at a pretty, two-storey house next to several others, and (Y/N) unlocked the door, allowing them to go inside. It had a warm and modern interior, with stairs leading upstairs.

"You and I aren't allowed in my parents room, so we have to sleep together if that's okay." (Y/N) said, as Tom set down their luggage.

"I do not mind at all." he smiled.

After they had tidied all of their stuff, they changed into some comfier clothes, and lay down in bed together.

"Goodnight, Tommy." (Y/N) giggled as she closed her eyes. Tom laughed quietly.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."

I love you.

~.+*+.~

2023/4/20

1682 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 265K 99
Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time i...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.7K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
25.2K 521 18
A Tom Riddle x Reader fanfic: Sometimes one decision in time can change history drastically, to the point where fate changes its mind and chooses som...